Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 1180
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:

Stock kit lenses, no fancy flash.

I just use two lamps with the nice daylight white/blue bulbs and try to get uniform light, get a tripod, and use the aperture setting. Manually set ISO to 100 or 200 so it does a long exposure but keeps the quality high. I had some poster paper down but you can still obviously see the washing machine and concrete where I didn't have enough.

Oh, and in the Nikon RAW exposure tool thing I mess with the white balance and the contrast/levels. There's a tool to select a white point and black point I use those and find the lightest whit spot on the histogram. It helps a lot. Then fidget with white balance to get the right temperature so the paint has the right khaki/grey tone to it instead of an orange tint.
View Quote
Thank's for the info, I'm still a peasant when it comes to getting good close up's. I've got landscape photography down but macro's and such are a whole different beast. I'm going to try to mess around today then and see what I can come up with, got the stock lenses too. Cheers brotha.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright so the last piece of the puzzle currently is the lower receiver. I'm about to order some Nodak spud 80% lowers and was wondering some recommendations on a jig (never done it before). Seem's this is the way to go, brownell's is all cleaned out and they are going for $350 on Gunbroker . Also could anyone PM braceman's info for engraving, I have no idea how to find him.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 6:55:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Engineer5] [#4]
Originally Posted By eMc9001:
Alright so the last piece of the puzzle currently is the lower receiver. I'm about to order some Nodak spud 80% lowers and was wondering some recommendations on a jig (never done it before). Seem's this is the way to go, brownell's is all cleaned out and they are going for $350 on Gunbroker . Also could anyone PM braceman's info for engraving, I have no idea how to find him.
View Quote
CLICK ME------->Right here my friend!

Sent you a PM with braceman's contact info.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Engineer5:

View Quote
That's the one I've been eyeballing, Guess it'll pay for itself after a few more clones eh.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:22:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aaron580] [#6]

That's the one I've been eyeballing, Guess it'll pay for itself after a few more clones eh.
View Quote
Looking at the design of that one, wish I knew about it. I have the 80% arms heavy duty jig. It's super simple, effective, just takes a bit longer to work with. Plus i hate vacuuming out the metal on the inside while I'm drilling, takes time. It is the heaviest duty jig I have found though, no wear and I've done 4 lowers with it. Still can't figure out how to get the insides super smooth though eith the router bit.

Got 10 lowers to send off for engraving. Any more news on sear pin engraving since a couple months ago?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By aaron580:
Looking at the design of that one, wish I knew about it. I have the 80% arms heavy duty jig. It's super simple, effective, just takes a bit longer to work with. Plus i hate vacuuming out the metal on the inside while I'm drilling, takes time. It is the heaviest duty jig I have found though, no wear and I've done 4 lowers with it. Still can't figure out how to get the insides super smooth though eith the router bit.

Got 10 lowers to send off for engraving. Any more news on sear pin engraving since a couple months ago?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

ATF said the sear engraving is a nogo
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I use the modulus arms jig. Had 13 lowers done by braceman. Got a friend who does industrial coatings to hard coat them.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:21:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aaron580] [#9]
Originally Posted By Dobs013:

View Quote
Even without the upper shelf block milled like the troy clone lower? Last time I saw something about that pending... what a chunk of shit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:25:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dobs013] [#10]
Even without the upper shelf block milled? Last time I saw something about that pending... what a chunk of shit.
View All Quotes

Even without the upper shelf block milled? Last time I saw something about that pending... what a chunk of shit.
Yeah it is, the determination letter stated that engraving or marking of the sear constitutes a machine gun. It was completely stupid.

Edit: Come to think of it, it's been a while since I have checked in on that. Last time I looked that was the determination that was standing. Although Troy leaves the sear area filled with material and they put a "replica only" or something to that effect engraving on the lower and they are able to engrave the sear. Also when asked why Troy was able to do it the agent working the case wasn't sure and said he would look into that so I'm not sure if something came from that or not.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:21:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aaron580] [#11]

Yeah it is, the determination letter stated that engraving or marking of the sear constitutes a machine gun. It was completely stupid.

Edit: Come to think of it, it's been a while since I have checked in on that. Last time I looked that was the determination that was standing. Although Troy leaves the sear area filled with material and they put a "replica only" or something to that effect engraving on the lower and they are able to engrave the sear. Also when asked why Troy was able to do it the agent working the case wasn't sure and said he would look into that so I'm not sure if something came from that or not.
View Quote
Government at its best.... it's amazing how we think their stuff is worth cloning, considering their bad decisions...
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:02:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

I have two TM lowers that Braceman worked his skills on, a friend has a ghost gunner which unfortunately is inoperative at the moment, so after reading about all the jigs out there, this seems to be the best option for my skill set.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
Aero lower!!! Not clone-correct!! Banish him!!!

Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:33:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By tamboi:

I have two TM lowers that Braceman worked his skills on, a friend has a ghost gunner which unfortunately is inoperative at the moment, so after reading about all the jigs out there, this seems to be the best option for my skill set.
View Quote
When I got into the 80% game, 80% Arms were the standard. Now it seems the 5D is the new hotness and sound like they're producing better results. Not sure if they use (or offer) hardened drill bushings for the side plates or not, but if they do I'd suggest going for that. I've got the standard jig from 80% and one of my side plates is wearing in the safety hole and allowing my bit to walk and the hole finish is shitty. I've got a work-around for it, but I wish I would've sprung for the steel bushings. If you're ever going to do more than 4 or 5 lowers, you really should look into it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 2:52:10 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote
Damn that's hot
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 7:54:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By tamboi:

View Quote
I pulled the trigger on it last night. They have a 4 week backlog as of right now so it is what it is. I'd loan it to anyone that needs it in here. I only need a few lowers. Gunna have to sport the Aero for a while.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Morning Gents, I am building a MK12 MOD 1 & an H, but I'm stuck on the stock for the H (no pun indended lol), how does the Ace SOCOM
stock feel in the prone position & moving from cover to cover and then bringing the rifle up to fire. How's the cheek feel
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:56:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ARdvark:
still waiting on my AEM5 from july.
View Quote
I filed for three cans in late June, still nothing. Filed a couple of Form 1's back in May and I had those in just under 6 months. The wait times on Form 3's and Form 4's is just silly, overloaded system, I just hope that Form 1's don't fall prey to the same time line.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:14:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RJC1977:
Morning Gents, I am building a MK12 MOD 1 & an H, but I'm stuck on the stock for the H (no pun indended lol), how does the Ace SOCOM
stock feel in the prone position & moving from cover to cover and then bringing the rifle up to fire. How's the cheek feel
View Quote
It takes a little getting used to but it works really nicely.  I say this as a person who was very critical of them in the past but now uses one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:57:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#21]
Originally Posted By RJC1977:
View Quote
Ive tried these clone correct stocks:
-Gen 1 LMT SOPMOD: not bad. bottom isna lil sharp for your palm to hold in prone. its 1" longer than a CAR stock too. great cheeck weld and fine for run and gun.

-CAR Colt N marked fiberlite stock (more MOD 0 correct but whatevs): looks cool. super light. upsets SPR balance because of no weight. short. CRAP cheeck weld and its a "slipery stock". ok for run and gun. 

-Vltor IMOD: feels amazing. SHORT. didnt feel bad in prone. has storage. might be a lil light with a can on the front for perfect balance. under $100 new. I have it on my CQBR and im gonna try it on the spr at the range soon. cheeck weld is a YES!

Magpul ACS: ran this for awhile. longer and heavier with storage. LOOSE on buffer tube. lock needs tabs bent in to grab better. heavier. feels more SPR ish. good for prone. its a REALLY good feeling stock for about $69-95 used to new. Tan is clone correct. cheek weld is nice. 

Ace SOCOM M4 Gen 1: good balance. adjuster mech is SHIT. it WILL fail on you eventually. remwdy this by using a cut shell casing and swapping out the spring to make the stock adjustable for LOP, but fixed. the attatchment point to the lower comes loose over time. quick fix but annoying. in prone it feels GREAT. its been on my rifle since i found it last year online. cool factor: 11/10. its fine for run and gun stuff but i also dont come down on it like an M4 in the mud lol. cheek weld is decent with the foam actually! bottom of stock is really nice for a rear bag too. 

my top 3? 
-ACS
-SOCOM
-maybe VLTOR after i run it some will be 3rd :)

hope that helps! and yes that is EVERY stock ever seen on a Mod H minus the PRS. 
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
I use the modulus arms jig. Had 13 lowers done by braceman. Got a friend who does industrial coatings to hard coat them.
View Quote
IM inbound
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

-Gen 1 LMT SOPMOD: not bad. bottom isna lil sharp for your palm to hold in prone. its 1" longer than a CAR stock too. great cheeck weld and fine for run and gun.

-CAR Colt N marked fiberlite stock (more MOD 0 correct but whatevs): looks cool. super light. upsets SPR balance because of no weight. short. CRAP cheeck weld and its a "slipery stock". ok for run and gun. 

-Vltor IMOD: feels amazing. SHORT. didnt feel bad in prone. has storage. might be a lil light with a can on the front for perfect balance. under $100 new. I have it on my CQBR and im gonna try it on the spr at the range soon. cheeck weld is a YES!

Magpul ACS: ran this for awhile. longer and heavier with storage. LOOSE on buffer tube. lock needs tabs bent in to grab better. heavier. feels more SPR ish. good for prone. its a REALLY good feeling stock for about $69-95 used to new. Tan is clone correct. cheek weld is nice. 

Ace SOCOM M4 Gen 1: good balance. adjuster mech is SHIT. it WILL fail on you eventually. remwdy this by using a cut shell casing and swapping out the spring to make the stock adjustable for LOP, but fixed. the attatchment point to the lower comes loose over time. quick fix but annoying. in prone it feels GREAT. its been on my rifle since i found it last year online. cool factor: 11/10. its fine for run and gun stuff but i also dont come down on it like an M4 in the mud lol. cheek weld is decent with the foam actually! bottom of stock is really nice for a rear bag too. 

my top 3? 
-ACS
-SOCOM

hope that helps! and yes that is EVERY stock ever seen on a Mod H minus the PRS. 
View Quote
Very helpful, thank you
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
That is sexy...I just cant bring myself to splurge for a PVS30 when i have nowhere to use it at the moment...:(
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#25]
I can't get passed the 1500.00 price tag for the ghost gunner. I believe the guy involved with those is due to be sentenced in federal court or has already and I missed what happened. I'll finish mine with the modulus arms jig and I'm not sure if I'll do anymore so I don't want to end up with a 1500.00 jig. As far as loaning it out I'm not sure how that works. Seems harmless but read about how the guy was charged. He was basically loaning them out at his shop. I don't know how they turned that into manufacturing a firearm but they did. It's a very cool machine just expensive and controversial. Someone here probably knows way more about this than I do can chime in with better details. I'd like to know myself more details.

Bore guides: the guides will be shipped to me this week and I plan to have them to the shop doing the anodizing by weeks end. They are going to come in around 38.00 shipped. I've recieved about 60 requests. I'm getting 80 of them just so people who may come up later can get one. As soon as I get a solid date of completion from the anodizing shop I will start collecting money. If you have bought manual from me in the past I have your address. The Ballistic cards are ready to be printed I'm just waiting on the round count log so I can have both done at the same time. It should be here Monday. I'm trying to plan this so I can ship everything at once. You'll recieve a nice little mk12 goodie box. I'll get the cost of the logs and cards when I turn them in to be printed. All of these items are being sold at cost and I'm trying to keep costs down just because it's a substantial amount of money anyway so if there ends up being a few days difference in when the items are finished I will be waiting to mail everything until it's all done. Not to mention addressing and mailing 60-70 envelopes is hard enough without making it double.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:51:17 PM EDT
[#26]
I can't get passed the 1500.00 price tag for the ghost gunner. I believe the guy involved with those is due to be sentenced in federal court or has already and I missed what happened. I'll finish mine with the modulus arms jig and I'm not sure if I'll do anymore so I don't want to end up with a 1500.00 jig. As far as loaning it out I'm not sure how that works. Seems harmless but read about how the guy was charged. He was basically loaning them out at his shop. I don't know how they turned that into manufacturing a firearm but they did. It's a very cool machine just expensive and controversial. Someone here probably knows way more about this than I do can chime in with better details. I'd like to know myself more details.

Bore guides: the guides will be shipped to me this week and I plan to have them to the shop doing the anodizing by weeks end. They are going to come in around 38.00 shipped. I've recieved about 60 requests. I'm getting 80 of them just so people who may come up later can get one. As soon as I get a solid date of completion from the anodizing shop I will start collecting money. If you have bought manual from me in the past I have your address. The Ballistic cards are ready to be printed I'm just waiting on the round count log so I can have both done at the same time. It should be here Monday. I'm trying to plan this so I can ship everything at once. You'll recieve a nice little mk12 goodie box. I'll get the cost of the logs and cards when I turn them in to be printed. All of these items are being sold at cost and I'm trying to keep costs down just because it's a substantial amount of money anyway so if there ends up being a few days difference in when the items are finished I will be waiting to mail everything until it's all done. Not to mention addressing and mailing 60-70 envelopes is hard enough without making it double.
View Quote
The MK12 world appreciates all your contributions
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
I really regret buying the red bore guide now :/  I've tried to cut foam with a home made hot wire cutter and it came out pretty good, but it' not as perfect as I would like.  If you somehow get the pelican case foam done too, I'd be in for that too lol.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
The Ghost Gunner is just a small table based Horizontal CNC mill in all reality. The programming / source code is open source. Basically as long as what you need to machine can work within the machines X-Y-Z parameters...you can machine other items. It comes pre-loaded with a 80% completion program I believe and fixtures. Cody Wilson (the inventor) designed a 3D printed firearm and released the program as basically open source (this was before the Ghost Gunner). The govt. lost their shit, told him to take it down and he did. Pandora's box was now opened and it was re-hosted everywhere (plus spawning others)...so basically he is suing the state dept...and they are claiming national security or some shit. Its a matter of principle for him I believe.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#30]
I read an article that an under cover went into his shop. Bought 80% lowers then used one of several ghost gunner machines that were in the shop to finish them. Cody never touched the machine. Only instructed. The UC observed other customers doing the same thing. I'm not sure how that constitutes making a firearm if he only let them use the machine. Maybe because he charged money for it??? I have no clue. I'll try to link the article later. I didn't understand how he broke the law doing that. It never mentioned the 3D printer thing. I remember all that. This was a UC in his shop. From what I understand it was also a shop he had opened in California. That probably has a lot to do with it also.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#31]
As of today all manuals are mailed that I've recieved payment for. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. Wrong manual or labels or anything. If you wanted labels and I accidentally left yours out let me know I'll send them. I think I got them all though. Still getting a count on the other items. Should have an ETA on logs in a couple days. I'm working with the printer on the Ballistic cards. I will post some ideas later today to see what everyone thinks.
View Quote
Manual and labels received. Appreciated very, much for all the effort.  Please email me when you are ready for remittance on the remaining items (bore guide, log and ballistic cards).
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#32]
I read an article that an under cover went into his shop. Bought 80% lowers then used one of several ghost gunner machines that were in the shop to finish them. Cody never touched the machine. Only instructed. The UC observed other customers doing the same thing. I'm not sure how that constitutes making a firearm if he only let them use the machine. Maybe because he charged money for it??? I have no clue. I'll try to link the article later. I didn't understand how he broke the law doing that. It never mentioned the 3D printer thing. I remember all that. This was a UC in his shop. From what I understand it was also a shop he had opened in California. That probably has a lot to do with it also.
View Quote
If he charged for use of the machine, I suppose that could be construed by the Feds in a different way. If I had one of those machines, I wouldn't charge, I don't think there's anything illegal about allowing someone to use your machinery but once money is involved I think it's a different matter.  By the way, got the manual, looks great, put it on the bookshelf with my other classics. Thank you for all the hard work and effort.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
I'm definitely in no rush; you're way beyond being "the man" for doing this in the first place.  Anyone gets pissy with the timetable I'm sure plenty of us can take 'em out back and sort it out.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By STXDobie:

I filed for three cans in late June, still nothing. Filed a couple of Form 1's back in May and I had those in just under 6 months. The wait times on Form 3's and Form 4's is just silly, overloaded system, I just hope that Form 1's don't fall prey to the same time line.
View Quote
My May cans took aprox 9 months, 271 days exactly for both.  But my Efile F1 is taking forefreakingever, I'm at 250+ days, over 8 months :(.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#35]
T'was a good day to own a Mod1, gents.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Awesome.  Sure wish I could complete my Mod 1 with a suppressor as it just doesn't sound right without one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#37]
@lance. Hnnnnng. I've got a D3300 and can't get picture's like that to save my life. Is it mainly in your lens or lighting?
View Quote
its actually pretty easy to get some good results with the on board flash if you know how. try setting you built in flash to full power, then hold a white envelope in front of the flash at a 45 degree angle so it bounces the light above the camera and fills the room and doesn't hit the subject directly. its not ideal but you can achieve some pretty awesome results the way i mentioned cheaply.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:15:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eMc9001] [#38]
Originally Posted By White_knight:

its actually pretty easy to get some good results with the on board flash if you know how. try setting you built in flash to full power, then hold a white envelope in front of the flash at a 45 degree angle so it bounces the light above the camera and fills the room and doesn't hit the subject directly. its not ideal but you can achieve some pretty awesome results the way i mentioned cheaply.
View Quote
That's an unusual method, I'll try it out. I spent a couple hour's yesterday messing around with Aperture priority and some white light. My background wasn't ideal either.

@RTUtah, good shit man.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:53:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 44Echo10] [#39]

my top 3? 
-ACS
-SOCOM

View Quote
@HaveBlue83

I have several Type D and Type E rifle stocks, an aluminum CAR stock, a Fiberite N type CAR stock, and a SOPMOD.

I like the SOPMOD really well but am considering the ACS for a future project.

How does the length of the Magpul ACS compare to the SOPMOD when mounted on the receiver extension?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:28:12 PM EDT
[#41]
the ACS was longer. i forget the difference but it was a welcomed change...prolly the closest to full stock feeling. i love the A1 D stock feel as well. acs was veey SPR feeling. sometimes i do miss it. 
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 78Staff:
My May cans took aprox 9 months, 271 days exactly for both.  But my Efile F1 is taking forefreakingever, I'm at 250+ days, over 8 months :(.
View Quote
Oh my god.
Back when I got my cans I think it was 35 days!
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:55:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chenault] [#43]
the ACS was longer. i forget the difference but it was a welcomed change...prolly the closest to full stock feeling. i love the A1 D stock feel as well. acs was veey SPR feeling. sometimes i do miss it. 
View Quote
I agree with this, I miss my ACS a lot some times.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By chenault:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/340785/IMG-0805-170001.JPG
View Quote
To me, this is the perfect Holland configuration.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 12:04:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Hunterex:
View All Quotes

That's where mine's going. The LaRue mount seems simpler/lighter vs the whole Recce rail getup. It makes the most sense to me if you want the ultimate practical expression to copy that rifle.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 12:28:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KGLaw] [#46]
That's where mine's going. The LaRue mount seems simpler/lighter vs the whole Recce rail getup. It makes the most sense to me if you want the ultimate practical expression to copy that rifle.
View All Quotes

I agree. Just got my first LT-104 and didn't realize what I was missing.   At some point I may have to build a proper Holland again, but as you said a while back -

A 12.5" built up like a Mk12 Mod Holland, ie Ops Inc reflex can and 12" PRI handguard would be AMAZING.
  I'm having too much fun with that configuration currently.

Attachment Attached File

ETA - I think I promised to keep this rifle out of this thread. Blew that.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#47]
I agree. Just got my first LT-104 and didn't realize what I was missing.   At some point I may have to build a proper Holland again, but as you said a while back -    I'm having too much fun with that configuration currently.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/59096/IMG-0920-158116.JPG

View All Quotes

I agree. Just got my first LT-104 and didn't realize what I was missing.   At some point I may have to build a proper Holland again, but as you said a while back -

A 12.5" built up like a Mk12 Mod Holland, ie Ops Inc reflex can and 12" PRI handguard would be AMAZING.
  I'm having too much fun with that configuration currently.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/59096/IMG-0920-158116.JPG

Too late, already fapped.

Also B& from thread.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:11:31 AM EDT
[#48]

Too late, already fapped.

Also B& from thread.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes

And more importantly, Braceman sez "no!"

Thanks, ATF.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Is the same Otis cleaning kit used in the Mod 0 as the Mod 1?
Page / 1180
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top