Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 117
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Very interesting.   I went today to the wally world saw something i wanted in stock and online I pulled the UPC showed, it to an "associate Manager" ,and he put it into a little handheld device that told him he had 32 cans of 420rd xm855 IN STOCK.   He told me he's had a couple people come in asking about it, but that to the best of his knowledge, he's hasn't seen this in stock recently.     So i asked him, isn't he concerned that his live inventory system shows that he is missing aprox.  $7000 in inventory?    He told me "well perhaps it got diverted to a different store", So its a computer error,    i asked.   He responded, probably.    I had to leave before I lost my S#%^T.     i have no idea if this is legit (I am highly suspicious though) or not but i for one am getting terribly frustrated lately, this should be loosening up soon right?!    Stll shows in stock.    Bastards.

Was this at the Onalaska store? I and another arfcom member were there looking for it yesterday...

I had a pretty good day, 10 boxes of the Federal 223 value packs at 3 different stores. Last one was really great, online showed up about 6pm drove 30 minutes and they offered to look out back then returned several minutes later with it.

Yes it was!    The poor kid behind the sporting goods counter thanked me for being pleasant about it LOL!    Did you get any other info than I did?      I did notice that item is completely removed from walmart's website this morning so maybe it was a "computer glitch"   Item #0002946556378

We dealt with a older rather unpleasant guy,, but came away with the same info...
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Depending on when it is first shows as "in stock" or "limited stock," it's possible that it has not been unloaded from the truck or its buried in a pallet.

About 90% of the stores I've been to will not put the ammo out until 7 am if it was received the previous day.

As far as employees hiding stock, I have seen that in a couple stores. I found a couple 100 round 9mm boxes stashed under the fishing equipment shelf a couple weeks ago.

The .223 I bought today wasn't even locked up. The night stocker just left the case behind the ammo counter on the floor all night.
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Just called my WM. Gave them the UPC for Federal .223 100 count. "IN STOCK" she says. So, BAM, I hit her with "Well how come when I was there 3 hours ago there was nothing on the shelf?" "Oh, well, they keep the ammo locked up sir." "Yes, I know that, but why would your system say IN STOCK if the shelves were empty?" "It's locked up in the back if it came on the truck today and it's not in the system yet." "So if those aren't in the system yet, then how can any be IN STOCK? Where are those boxes?"  "Well, ummm, sir, ummmm, I'm just the operator, ummm, I don't know what they do over there."

What the FUCK!   All I keep picturing is greasy walmart employees sitting in the stockroom laughing about all the money they are gonna make on gunbroker tonight after shift.
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I keep telling myself, "this crap will end someday."  Then I amble on over to the Boonville, Indiana Walmart and, once again, empty shelves.  (Unless you're into .22 shorts and some shotgun shells).
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I get irked when I see stores that don't sell ammo saying " IN STOCK"

Several in jersey and Philly that says in stock but don't sell ammo... Wtf guess its just sitting there collecting dust while some high caliber employee tries to figure out what to do with it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Guy I don't mean to be rude, but there is a method to the madness. It's pretty simple. Stock truck shows up at walmart around 3-5pm. Whatever is in the truck at that time, will, for the sake of our interests, be added to the store's inventory. If you monitor stock too closely, you'll likely get there before the truck is even unloaded. In my experience, the stock is then unloaded anytime from 6 pm to 11pm and brought out to the sporting goods area. It may sit on the counter or on a pallet until someone gets around to stocking it on the shelves. Sooooo just chill out a bit. Be nice to the people and they will help you out. If the ammo shows in stock online but there is none on the shelves, just ask the associate to scan the bar code and see what their inventory says. If it shows in stock on their scanner, and they took the time to scan it for you in the first place, it's highly likely that they are also willing to go to "the back" to find some ammo for you.

This is how it works at most walmarts. I've also found the night shift employees to be ALOT more helpful because they don't deal with near the amounts of whiny, bitchy customers like you all day like 1st shift people do.

It's a pretty simple process. ... Now I would get upset if I were being lied to, but I have yet to experience that and I have bought well over 1000 rounds in the last week from Wally World. Most emploees are extremely helpful if you treat them with respect, NOT like they are dirty "greasy" ammunition hoarders.
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, BeerBudget.

I scored 3 boxes of 45 using your method today.

I left 7 boxes at the Chantilly, VA WallyMart store after they said they didn't have any in the store.

Link Posted: 2/25/2013 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Guy I don't mean to be rude, but there is a method to the madness. It's pretty simple. Stock truck shows up at walmart around 3-5pm. Whatever is in the truck at that time, will, for the sake of our interests, be added to the store's inventory. If you monitor stock too closely, you'll likely get there before the truck is even unloaded. In my experience, the stock is then unloaded anytime from 6 pm to 11pm and brought out to the sporting goods area. It may sit on the counter or on a pallet until someone gets around to stocking it on the shelves. Sooooo just chill out a bit. Be nice to the people and they will help you out. If the ammo shows in stock online but there is none on the shelves, just ask the associate to scan the bar code and see what their inventory says. If it shows in stock on their scanner, and they took the time to scan it for you in the first place, it's highly likely that they are also willing to go to "the back" to find some ammo for you.

This is how it works at most walmarts. I've also found the night shift employees to be ALOT more helpful because they don't deal with near the amounts of whiny, bitchy customers like you all day like 1st shift people do.

It's a pretty simple process. ... Now I would get upset if I were being lied to, but I have yet to experience that and I have bought well over 1000 rounds in the last week from Wally World. Most emploees are extremely helpful if you treat them with respect, NOT like they are dirty "greasy" ammunition hoarders.

your lucky, because I have and its not fun.

i think its more of being lazy than lying. they wont check anything because they know the answer... or so they think, as you can see many of us are walking away with ammo regardless.
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't say all employees I said most. I had a guy lie to me this morning too. He knew it was there......I knew it was there. I just left without saying anything. You know why.....because you're not entitled to anything! Most of you must have voted for Obama because you think you're entitled to everything and that everything has to be fair for everyone. This is America and its not! If an employee wants to sell it let him. Its his small reward for a shitty job. Don't blame the people at Walmart blame your government for this hysteria.

Sir, you are a are making the argument of a complete BONEHEAD.

Every single Walmart employee ASKED to work there. They call it "applying for work". No one pointed a gun at their head and said "This is where you will work for the rest of your life."

An "EMPLOYEE" does not have a choice of deciding whether they "want"  or don't "want" to sell something. The employee's JOB is to carry out the orders of THE EMPLOYER in the most expedient way possible.

"His small reward" is a paycheck!!  Want a bigger reward?? Get a skill and go to work for a living!!!

I work 2 jobs, both of which are trades. My "small reward" is that I feed my family, pay my taxes and still get to deal with lunatics that advocate for employee graft and theft on the weekend.

Great argument there, good luck with that....

+1

For a 'new guy', Beer is pretty good.

I vote to up his new guy status to 'Esteemed New Guy (On Probation).

Link Posted: 2/25/2013 10:21:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I checked stock for the Federal .223 100 round value pack for all my local stores at 5:00pm, nothing in stock.  Checked again at 7:30pm, and it showed the store down the road from me with limited stock.  Printed out the confirmation page and headed out.  I got to sporting goods and the clerk was explaining to 3 other customers that he had just left the "ammo room" and no ammo had come in for the night.  He apologized for their wait and told them he was working in both hardware and sporting goods.  I waited for them to leave, and showed him my confirmation showing limited stock.  He chuckled and said he hadn't seen that in stock in months, and was sure they had none.  A local city policeman who works night security was at the counter and said he could vouch for the clerk.  He told me he checks everynight for .223 and 9mm and that both he and the clerk had just come from the "ammo room" and there was no .223.  

I asked him if he would scan my confirmation just to test the accuracy of their inventory system.  He said he didn't have a scanner and maybe someone at the service desk could.  I go to the service desk and explain the situation.  After 10 minutes of the clerk trying to input the info in her computer, the other clerks said you have to use a scanner.  They then told me maybe someone in electronics had a scanner.  I turned around to find the policeman who was working security standing right behind me looking over my shoulder.  I asked if I had done anything wrong.  He said oh no, no, he also just wanted to see how accurate the inventory system was.  So we both head for electronics.  The clerk there inputed the info into his scanner and said it showed 4 boxes in stock.  The policeman said let's go to sporting goods.  As we were walking up, the sporting goods clerk came out from the stock room with a case of 4 boxes.  He apologized over and over and told me that after I left he went back to the loading dock area to check on it just in case I was right, and a truck was just starting to unload.  

I bought 3 boxes and the policeman bought the other.  I offered to split the case with him, and he said 1 was enough.  As I was paying for my ammo, a Walmart employee from another department walked up and said he couldn't believe they had .223 in stock and he wanted some.  He soon realized it was all gone and asked me the trick to checking online for inventory.  I said it was no trick to it, that it was the same procedure used when checking inventory for a TV.

I really believe the sporting goods clerk thought he was being genuine when he told me he didn't have any in stock.  Just bring that confirmation page and stick to your guns.

Link Posted: 2/25/2013 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Four Walmarts within 10 miles of me showed CCI Mini Mags (40gr or 36gr) in-stock when I got off work today. Went around to all of them and they didn't have any. One guy at the closest Walmart went and checked in back, he said another guy back there said they had it this morning but they couldn't find any more. He said to just call back at 8-9am everyday and they'd tell me what they had in-stock.
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I checked stock for the Federal .223 100 round value pack for all my local stores at 5:00pm, nothing in stock.  Checked again at 7:30pm, and it showed the store down the road from me with limited stock.  Printed out the confirmation page and headed out.  I got to sporting goods and the clerk was explaining to 3 other customers that he had just left the "ammo room" and no ammo had come in for the night.  He apologized for their wait and told them he was working in both hardware and sporting goods.  I waited for them to leave, and showed him my confirmation showing limited stock.  He chuckled and said he hadn't seen that in stock in months, and was sure they had none.  A local city policeman who works night security was at the counter and said he could vouch for the clerk.  He told me he checks everynight for .223 and 9mm and that both he and the clerk had just come from the "ammo room" and there was no .223.  

I asked him if he would scan my confirmation just to test the accuracy of their inventory system.  He said he didn't have a scanner and maybe someone at the service desk could.  I go to the service desk and explain the situation.  After 10 minutes of the clerk trying to input the info in her computer, the other clerks said you have to use a scanner.  They then told me maybe someone in electronics had a scanner.  I turned around to find the policeman who was working security standing right behind me looking over my shoulder.  I asked if I had done anything wrong.  He said oh no, no, he also just wanted to see how accurate the inventory system was.  So we both head for electronics.  The clerk there inputed the info into his scanner and said it showed 4 boxes in stock.  The policeman said let's go to sporting goods.  As we were walking up, the sporting goods clerk came out from the stock room with a case of 4 boxes.  He apologized over and over and told me that after I left he went back to the loading dock area to check on it just in case I was right, and a truck was just starting to unload.  

I bought 3 boxes and the policeman bought the other.  I offered to split the case with him, and he said 1 was enough.  As I was paying for my ammo, a Walmart employee from another department walked up and said he couldn't believe they had .223 in stock and he wanted some.  He soon realized it was all gone and asked me the trick to checking online for inventory.  I said it was no trick to it, that it was the same procedure used when checking inventory for a TV.

I really believe the sporting goods clerk thought he was being genuine when he told me he didn't have any in stock.  Just bring that confirmation page and stick to your guns.

And you just proved that employees are trying to get their hands on it before customers.  This has to stop.  At my local stores, the employees keep the inventory from every coming out to the public.

Link Posted: 2/25/2013 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Walmart Item Links:

CLICK: Check store availability for this product.
Enter Zip Code

RIFLE

.223 / 5.56
American-Eagle-223-REM-55GR-FMJ-20rd

Federal-Ammunition-223-Rem-55gr-Full-Metal-Jacket-100ct

Federal-Cartridge-5.56mmx45mm-62gr-FMJ-Ball-Clipped-Ammo-Can-420-Rounds

Remington-.223-55gr-Pointed-Soft-Point-20pk

Remington-UMC-.223-Rem-MC-20pk

Remington-UMC-.223-Rem-MC-50pk

TULAMMO-.223-Remington-Full-Metal-Jacket-55-grain-Ammunition-20-rounds

Winchester-.223-Remington-PDX1-Defender-60-Grain

Winchester-Full-Metal-Jacket-5.56mm

.22 LR
CCI-22-LR-Quiet-Ammo-50ct

CCI-22LR-Copper-Plated-40gr-Round-Nose-100ct

CCI-22-LR-Tactical-Bullets-375-Count

Federal-Lightning-22LR-40-Grain-Solid-Ammunition

Federal-Ammunition-22LR-40gr-Auto-Match-325ct

Federal-Ammunition-22LR-36gr-Copper-Plated-550ct

Remington-22LR-Golden-Bullet-100ct

Remington-.22-Rimfire-Hollow-Point-225ct

Winchester-22LR-Hollow-Point-Rounds-555pk

7.62x39
TULAMMO-7.62x39-Full-Metal-Jacket-122-grain-ammunition-20-rounds

Winchester-7.62-X-39-VP-123-Grain-Full-Metal-Jacket

Federal-Power-Shok-308-Winchester-150-Grain-Soft-Point

Winchester-Super-X-308-Caliber-Ammo

PISTOL

Federal-Hydra-Shok-Premium-380ACP-90GR-20-Count

Winchester-380-Auto-Full-Metal-Jacket-50ct

9mm
Federal-Champion-9mm-Full-Metal-Jacket-Rounds

Federal-9mm-100-Round-GMJ-Ammunition-Pack

Federal-Hydra-Shok-Premium-9MM-135GR-20-Count

Federal-Hydra-Shok-Premium-.40S-W-135GR-20-Count

Federal-.40S-W-180GR-FMJ-Brass-100-Count

Winchester-USA-WinClean-40-S-W-Bullets-Box-of-50

Winchester-40-Smith-Wesson-Super-X-155-Grain

Federal-Premium-45ACP-Hydrashok-Ammunition

Federal-45-ACP-230-Grain-100-Round-FMJ-Ammunition-Pack

Remington-UMC-.45-Auto-Jacketed-Hollow-Point-100pk

Remington-UMC-.45-Auto-MC-250pk

Winchester-USA-Full-Metal-Jacket-.45-50pk

Winchester-45-Automatic-230-Grain-USA-Full-Metal-Jacket-100pk

Walmart.com is not accurate in stock ammo at least in Northeast Ohio and Northwest PA
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 11:04:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Walmart.com is not accurate in stock ammo at least in Northeast Ohio and Northwest PA

Perhaps reading the thread will help you better  understand the Walmart online inventory system
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Let me fix that... Walmart employees are not accurate about in stock ammo anywhere.
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 11:21:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps reading the thread will help you better  understand the Walmart online inventory system

I have them put the UPC # in the handheld thing they have.

If it shows up, they usually go look for it for me.

Today they stumbled upon 9mm 100rd packs while looking for the .223 100rd packs.

They couldn't find the .223 so I settled for the 9mm 100rd pack.

Then I noticed the 5rd boxes of winchester mil 00 buck on the shelves. So I came back later..... and then came back later..... and then came back again.

After that I went to manassas and got 3 bulk packs of Federal auto match .22LR.

Good things.

Fortunately I drive by about 8 or 9 walmarts during the work day.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2013 12:00:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I will keep my eyes open for BRASSMAXX and I really hope I find some... we've been really really dry down here in the middle of the desert, outside of Phoenix.

Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 12:04:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Finally a Walmart score!  They had cases just sitting there not locked up in the ammo cabnet. No 22 or 223/556. But I got my 9mm they also had 38 40 and 45. Camden DE if anyone is close. Oh and they were not enforcing any limits on quantity.

Link Posted: 2/26/2013 12:12:52 AM EDT
[#19]
We've stated time and time again, if the ammo shows out of stock throughout the day, then in stock later, the ammo is still on the truck! Most clerks are pretty genuine, they just don't know what they don't know! Be persistent and you will leave with ammo. If employees are hoarding it, then you may be SOL but most of the time they aren't.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 1:29:48 AM EDT
[#20]
i checked about a couple of times last night at wallys..at about 10pm site said limited stock 100 round packs ... so this morning headed over to there.. called while on my way.. she said she had 4 boxes of 100 rounds..and was scaning it in and would be on the shelves.. ... this was about 7:10. im thinking cool...finally.. i get there at 725 and  its all sold out....missed it by that much...
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 3:50:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Got three boxes of 50rd Remington UMC 223 at my local walmart thanks to links in this thread. Showed limited stock so I raced over there and got the last three boxes on the shelf. Another walmart about 30 miles away from me is showing limited stock at this very moment for Remington 22lr golden bullet 100ct, hopefully it is still there in the morning when i'm in that area.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 3:56:50 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Got three boxes of 50rd Remington UMC 223 at my local walmart thanks to links in this thread. Showed limited stock so I raced over there and got the last three boxes on the shelf. Another walmart about 30 miles away from me is showing limited stock at this very moment for Remington 22lr golden bullet 100ct, hopefully it is still there in the morning when i'm in that area.
I can't tell you how many time's I've walked in and struck up a conversation with the guy who was waiting to get the last box of whatever I'd gone to get....

Link Posted: 2/26/2013 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Mini mag link?

Quoted:
Four Walmarts within 10 miles of me showed CCI Mini Mags (40gr or 36gr) in-stock when I got off work today. Went around to all of them and they didn't have any. One guy at the closest Walmart went and checked in back, he said another guy back there said they had it this morning but they couldn't find any more. He said to just call back at 8-9am everyday and they'd tell me what they had in-stock.

Link Posted: 2/26/2013 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#24]
No "Beer Budgett Method" needed at the Walmart in El Mirage, AZ. !!!

THE JANITOR opened the case and sold me:

3 100rd boxes of Winchester Target/Range .45 Auto

3 100rd boxes of Winchester Target/Range 9MM

3 100rd Winchester Target/Range .40SW

3 100rd CCI MiniMag .22LR

The guy was super easy to deal with and the best part is... There is a bunch (over 10 boxes of each, at least) still there at 7:08 am !!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!

Have pictures but no camera cable at work. (No email access either)
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 9:49:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No "Beer Budgett Method" needed at the Walmart in El Mirage, AZ. !!!

THE JANITOR opened the case and sold me:

3 100rd boxes of Winchester Target/Range .45 Auto

3 100rd boxes of Winchester Target/Range 9MM

3 100rd Winchester Target/Range .40SW

3 100rd CCI MiniMag .22LR

The guy was super easy to deal with and the best part is... There is a bunch (over 10 boxes of each, at least) still there at 7:08 am !!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!

Have pictures but no camera cable at work. (No email access either)

Maybe we can just deal with the janitors!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 10:13:57 AM EDT
[#26]
just to let anyone from the Lehigh Valley PA know...the Sporting Goods employee at the Whitehall WalMart is Hording ammo for his friends. I went in a couple of times in the last few weeks asking about items the website says are in stock - i call  and its verified - i go to pick it up - the dude says there isnt anymore - whatever....then this last time i saw the desk area had boxes and boxes hidden in it - when i asked to have him pull them out to have me see, he got all defensive and told me i had to leave..(unfortunately i had to get back to work and wasnt able to talk to the manager on duty at the time - but i will
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#27]
I walked in my local one this morning at 8am and low and behold they had some federal 100 rd packs of .223 sitting there. I grabbed one of the automotive guys to unlock the case and asked him how long the .223 was in the case and he said they put in there at 730 am.

Since we still have a 3 box limit I grabbed the last two boxes of .223 and one box of winchester 45.

Walmart has been pretty good to me over the last two months if you just put in a little time.

I talked with the manager of the local one here and he said he cant even buy the ammo until he is officialy off the clock. We talked a bit more and he said if one of his emoployees was hiding the ammo it is grounds for termination.

Link Posted: 2/26/2013 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Got 2 100rd Fed value packs this morning. I missed out the other day on my way to work they hadn't put out the .223 they had got yet and I didn't have time to get them to do it (5am in the morning they called the manager but they even said they didnt think they had gotten any) I think allot of guys are right they dont stock till about 7 at least in  my area - I have had all my luck between 7-9am. Anyways when I got to work it showed out of stock by 10am, but I do 24hr shifts so last night at work I saw another walmart on my way home was showing in stock all the sudden so I figured a truck had come in and on my way home I stopped and low and behold 4 boxes of 100rd rem and a bunch of Tula .223 was there. Another guy walked up and I could tell by the look on his face what he was looking for I told him no worries I would take 2 and he could have the other 2. We were laughing cause there were 3 little boxes of .22lr there and how exciting it was to see even if it was just 3 little boxes. They had some .45acp, .380, and 9mm too I think. Gulf Breeze, Fl - I think this shows that if you see it come in stock at night then you better be there at 7am the next morning.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#29]
when you ask them to scan to check inventory is there a upc code that you show the or are they punching the ups number on there hand held device?
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
when you ask them to scan to check inventory is there a upc code that you show the or are they punching the ups number on there hand held device?

I give them the "Wal Mart Number" that is listed on the website. 9 digits and usually starts with 000.
UPC will work also.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#31]
scored 2 420rnd cans this morning!
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
scored 2 420rnd cans this morning!

Wich Walmart?

Link Posted: 2/26/2013 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Does anybody have the link to the 100 round boxes of 9mm WWB? Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Just for I stopped by my local Wallyworld on the way to work - the one that is famous for NEVER having ammo and as I walked up to the glass case I saw the glow of 9 100 round value packs of Federal .223 !!! Got my 3 and called a friend who lives nearby but by the time he got there it was all gone.

If this WM is starting to get ammo then there is HOPE!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Does anybody have the link to the 100 round boxes of 9mm WWB? Thanks!

I haven't seen a link but you can download the app and scan the barcode.
Here is a pic of the barcode.
WWB 110rd 9mm
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Here is the walmart number for the .223 Tula Brass Maxx 50 pack

Joe
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Can somebody post a picture of the barcode on the bottom of the BrassMaxx box ?  The barcode here doesn't work in the Wally World ap.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Can somebody post a picture of the barcode on the bottom of the BrassMaxx box ?  The barcode here doesn't work in the Wally World ap.
Thanks.

None of the barcodes for BrassMaxx work in the APP. It's a brand new product and its not in walmarts external system yet. There is no web page for it.

here it is though.... goodluck

Link Posted: 2/26/2013 10:32:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
just to let anyone from the Lehigh Valley PA know...the Sporting Goods employee at the Whitehall WalMart is Hording ammo for his friends. I went in a couple of times in the last few weeks asking about items the website says are in stock - i call  and its verified - i go to pick it up - the dude says there isnt anymore - whatever....then this last time i saw the desk area had boxes and boxes hidden in it - when i asked to have him pull them out to have me see, he got all defensive and told me i had to leave..(unfortunately i had to get back to work and wasnt able to talk to the manager on duty at the time - but i will

call store managers out on this and asking for something to be done and WalMart Corporate
1 800 925 6278
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:32:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Scored 3 100 round Federal Value packs today on my way home from work. Second time this has happened since Saturday. One happy camper right now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:03:28 AM EDT
[#42]
so does the email me option actually work?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:10:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have NEVER had an e-mail from them with in stock ammo.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here, but not sure if it was that the system didn't work, or that my store just doesn't get anything I want in stock?

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:28:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Ammo has be coming in stock, dropping to limited stock and staying there. I keep checking both my local walmarts and no matter who I talk to they are always oss. Do you think employees have just flat out stolen some ammo hence it never going oss on the website?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:39:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ammo has be coming in stock, dropping to limited stock and staying there. I keep checking both my local walmarts and no matter who I talk to they are always oss. Do you think employees have just flat out stolen some ammo hence it never going oss on the website?

With the kind of people that work at WalMart in Texas (and probably everywhere else), I wouldnt doubt it for a split second. The same thing has happened to me in DFW. I look at 10 WMs around here and a couple will always say in stock/limited stock. No matter who I talk to at any of them its always the same answer..... "No .223 or 9mm"
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 3:23:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went through, over a month ago, and set email notifications for every sku of 5.56/.223 at every store within 50 miles of me. That's about 10 stores and I have not received a single email. In that time frame I have bought or seen ammo numerous times at many of these stores, so it just plain doesn't work.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 3:39:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Does anyone have a link for the 1000rnd count of 223?  I understand they sell it for $399 or so.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 4:41:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a link for the 1000rnd count of 223?  I understand they sell it for $399 or so.

See here
There is a pic of the WM tag. Can't find a link but they should be able to look it up in their system with that number.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 8:28:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Checking the In Stock status several times a day at every Walmart within 50 miles (16 stores)...still nothing except OOS.

I stopped by the Cabelas, Sportsmans Warehouse, Scheels yesterday as well.  Seems the suppliers have forsaken Utah.  That's ok, I'll keep on it.  Congrats to those that have managed to find ammo, and good luck to the rest!
Page / 117
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top