AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 134
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/411553102/forged_ar-15_stripped_lower_receiver

Wow, $299

lol. those are ar57 lowers.

What's the word on those lowers. Are they no good

been a lot of them out of spec -- there is a thread here some where on them

Do not buy out of spec by inches lol

Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, go check out the thread on the AIM forum. Lots & lots of them were out of spec. AR57 sent replacements but some of those were out of spec. I wouldn't buy one even at pre-panic price unless they started getting better feedback.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Pricey, but it looks like it is in stock.  Let me add 34 to cart, so appears live.

www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-accessories/mag-tactical-systems-ar15-lower-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pricey, but it looks like it is in stock.  Let me add 34 to cart, so appears live.

www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-accessories/mag-tactical-systems-ar15-lower-detail.html?Itemid=0

Address not valid
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-accessories/mag-tactical-systems-ar15-lower-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:57:57 PM EDT
[#6]
it works if you copy & paste, evidently i don't know how to use the hyperlink
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-accessories/mag-tactical-systems-ar15-lower-detail.html?Itemid=0

Those roll marks would take some getting used to...
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:31:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Pricey but they are in stock...

Surplus Ammo
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
They're slowly trickling in.  The aero's can be had at their website for 200 right now and thats Too high at that), but hopefully that will come down im the next week.  Seekins were had today and yesterday for 130 and 175.  Be patient, they really seem to coming down. Slow and steady wins the race. I'm holding out for as long as i can.  Good Luck Guys
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

For that price I'd rather have one of these...

http://northtechdefense.com/images/product_images/2_product_1_lg.png

http://www.blackwatertactical.us/NorthTech_Defense_Billet_AR_15_Lower_Receiver_p/nt15s.htm

I looked at one at their shop on Sat and it looked great. Probably should have bought another, but the one I ordered from Rainier went to shipping today so I'll just wait impatiently.

Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.blackwatertactical.us/NorthTech_Defense_Billet_AR_15_Lower_Receiver_p/nt15s.htm
I looked at one at their shop on Sat and it looked great. Probably should have bought another, but the one I ordered from Rainier went to shipping today so I'll just wait impatiently.

No offense, but that anodizing looks like shit.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I kinda like the look. I don't like the anodizing in other lowers. It kinda seems like a chalky feeling. I would buy one of these
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Here are poly lowers in stock. At least they are cheap!

Cheap
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#14]
How is blackwater? I might order one of those.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Either wait till Rainier or DSG puts more Seekins Billet lowers up they are a sight to behold and for the same kinda money!!  Buy quality
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I kinda like the look. I don't like the anodizing in other lowers. It kinda seems like a chalky feeling. I would buy one of these

The one I checked out at Blackwater on Saturday had "normal" looking anodizing. Machining was spot on to the naked eye. Had a low serial too, they had a group from 00138 to 00152 which was sorta cool. I had originally planned on getting 3 lowers- I have a JD Machine, a NT Billet on the way, and am leaning towards a Seekins Billet to round out the trio. But maybe I need 4...or 5...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:53:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Rock River lowers for $225 at pkfirearms

http://www.pkfirearms.com/Rock_River_Arms_Lowers/78/c
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:12:11 AM EDT
[#18]
For those of you that ordered the Adcore defense stripped lowers from brownells on Jan 30th only to be backorderd like me I just called

for a update.

I was told that Adcore did not send in the shipment for this month and the earliest they would get more in would be the first week of

March.  

Guess the hunt goes on.....
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:22:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either wait till Rainier or DSG puts more Seekins Billet lowers up they are a sight to behold and for the same kinda money!!  Buy quality

Stupid response. I just got my NT in from Blackwater. Looks as good, if not better than my buddies Mega billet when we built em both yesterday. Also, Blackwater shipped the same day I ordered it. I emailed my FFL to them and had a tracking number within 3 hours.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:24:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Stupid response. I just got my NT in from Blackwater. Looks as good, if not better than my buddies Mega billet when we built em both yesterday. Also, Blackwater shipped the same day I ordered it. I emailed my FFL and had a tracking number within 3 hours.

Woah, slow down now... That's just crazy talk.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:32:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stupid response. I just got my NT in from Blackwater. Looks as good, if not better than my buddies Mega billet when we built em both yesterday. Also, Blackwater shipped the same day I ordered it. I emailed my FFL and had a tracking number within 3 hours.

Haha, yea, Ill probably get tore a new one for it. I was planning on grabbing a Mega billet as soon as I could find one, and still may, but after seeing the two side by side, I'm more than happy with the Northtech. I just wish they would release their uppers or I could find one that looks good with the lower.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:35:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
For those of you that ordered the Adcore defense stripped lowers from brownells on Jan 30th only to be backorderd like me I just called

for a update.

I was told that Adcore did not send in the shipment for this month and the earliest they would get more in would be the first week of

March.  

Yeah I cancelled my order when I got in on the Seekins Lower Receiver deal through DSGArms yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:38:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

for a update.

March.  

Yeah I cancelled my order when I got in on the Seekins Lower Receiver deal through DSGArms yesterday.

This is the same thing Brownells said about Aero.

"We had a shipment scheduled, but they didn't send it."

It says on their website "we are in contact with manufacturers every day."

I think Brownells is just snowing people who call as opposed to providing real info.

Been waiting since before Christmas for Aero lowers from them. They claim they are waiting on Aero. Aero claims they sent shipment to Brownells. People ordering direct from Aero are getting theirs as fast as 1 day. Brownells computer system was all screwed up. Cats are having sex with dogs. It's chaos !!!

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:46:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

for a update.

March.  

I think Brownells is just snowing people who call as opposed to providing real info.

Been waiting since before Christmas for Aero lowers from them. They claim they are waiting on Aero. Aero claims they sent shipment to Brownells. People ordering direct from Aero are getting theirs as fast as 1 day. Brownells computer system was all screwed up. Cats are having sex with dogs. It's chaos !!!

Cats Love Dogs.... I believe its because of their Doggy-Style.

All jokes aside... at least Brownells doesn't charge until its ready to ship.... JD Machine has had my money for 2 months now, and still no word on when i'll get that lower.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#25]
When did you order?  I ordered my JD on 12/19 and it arrived at my FFL yesterday.  You might want to call and talk to Jodie.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

for a update.

March.  

All jokes aside... at least Brownells doesn't charge until its ready to ship.... JD Machine has had my money for 2 months now, and still no word on when i'll get that lower.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:08:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
When did you order?  I ordered my JD on 12/19 and it arrived at my FFL yesterday.  You might want to call and talk to Jodie.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

for a update.

March.  

I will keep my order open until I have other lowers in hand since they don't charge till shipped.  Its my backup plan at the moment, if they don't send them before I find others then they will loose my buisness.  I am sure they don't care either way.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:08:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's wut da fuck I'm saying.........Better than a Mega?  Hell I was talking about Seekins but Mega is just a damn fine, calm down amigo
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:20:28 AM EDT
[#28]
I think I would believe Brownells before I would believe Aero. Aero has questionable ethics.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:24:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Aero is selling their lower's for $200, if they shipped all those backorder ones to brownells they would fuck themselves, its obvious they have shit business practice...$99....$150....$200. Since you already know they do that, why would they stop doing that and actually send the one's promised to brownells when they can sell all day long on their site....fuck Aero.

*edit* lol if they are selling for $84.99 on brownells what do you think they get them for? It is the same exact shit with Red Jacket, they sell lowers all day on gunbroker for $400+, but they are on back order for $120'ish on brownells, and then when you go to their booth in Louisiana gun shows they tell you we don't have lowers in stock, check my cell phone from the booth, guess what 10+ on gunbroker. Shaddy ass companies being shady.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:33:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think I would believe Brownells before I would believe Aero. Aero has questionable ethics.

I agree with you.

Aero wants to be a manufacturer of their own branded product, an OEM for other companies branded
products, and a retailer ?

This is almost unheard of in a developed industry.

The one thing that is certain, is that they want to be a company with its hands out palms up.

The rest is up for debate.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Damn Shooter_Mc_Gavin .... you're here 24/7 like me.

I work at home on the computer all day, what's your excuse ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:36:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Just graduated with my first degree, waiting to start in summer on my 2nd.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:37:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah. Obamanomics major.

Good luck with the degrees.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:39:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah. Obamanomics major.

Good luck with the degrees.

I worked in the Oilfield for a worldwide J-lay and S-lay company, BP spilled their oil....laid off, BP sent me a "considerable" amount of money and decided to go back to school. Just got my degree in Oil & Gas, and going to get my Safety Degree next. You can't get jobs in the oilfield with the major's anymore unless you have at least some sort of 2 year degree now. Which you fucking should but....yeah Thank you BP. I just finished a 4 year, and the next one is a 2 year, but I had a ton of credits left over from college when I got out of highschool so should only take 2 semesters for the Safety one.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:41:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I worked in the Oilfield for a worldwide J-lay and S-lay company, BP spilled their oil....laid off, BP sent me a "considerable" amount of money and decided to go back to school. Just got my degree in Oil & Gas, and going to get my Safety Degree next. You can't get jobs in the oilfield with the major's anymore unless you have at least some sort of 2 year degree now. Which you fucking should but....yeah Thank you BP.

Well as I said, good luck with the degrees. My Obamanomics comment wasn't meant to reflect on you at all.

I'm a college dropout, I know how hard it can be to get a job without a degree, even if you have mad skillz.

Everyone wants a dog with papers.

========

RE the following few posts concerning over reaching government:

Big Federal Government Sucks Donkey Balls and is an enemy of freedom, personal responsibility, and innovation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTSAL5IZIoc

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:44:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Did you guys see the bill they are trying to pass in CO, which would basically shut down Magpul as a whole? I know its off subject but its a huge hit to the AR community and people's jobs.
http://youtu.be/KCGu3Qo9hKU
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Did you guys see the bill they are trying to pass in CO, which would basically shut down Magpul as a whole? I know its off subject but its a huge hit to the AR community and people's jobs.

Yep

It makes me sick what the dems are doing to my state.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Sorry I won't post again about in this thread but I have to say this.......

They are making the unemployment rate go up, and taking away not just jobs from Magpul, but people in logistics, packaging, signing, advertising,etc......sorry I'm done just had to rant that this morning.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:59:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Magpul will move to Texas and everything will be great for everyone but those of us in CO. Makes me sick too.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sorry I won't post again about in this thread but I have to say this.......

They are making the unemployment rate go up, and taking away not just jobs from Magpul, but people in logistics, packaging, signing, advertising,etc......sorry I'm done just had to rant that this morning.

There are plenty of threads in GD, you can rant there.

Stay on topic.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#41]
I must have clicked on the wrong thread, I was looking for in stock lowers.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Holy shit, I am sorry you had to scroll through 3 to 5 of my post and burn your busy ass day up with holding down the scroll button. I didn't even want to reply to the other guy who said take it elsewhere after I said I won't post again, but some of you guys need to calm down. I have never read the GD forum, I only look at industry, EE, and this one, but it's about time to just say fuck it, part of the reason I stay up and post links when I can and make sure I don't over post someone is to be helpfull....I know where to get shit, I just enjoy most of the user's replies....o well guess my leash just got yanked, I know someone is gonna get my card pulled.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:13:13 AM EDT
[#43]
FWIW, my back-order of 2 Mega forged pistol lowers from JSE on 2/12 shipped today.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit, I am sorry you had to scroll through 3 to 5 of my post and burn your busy ass day up with holding down the scroll button. I didn't even want to reply to the other guy who said take it elsewhere after I said I won't post again, but some of you guys need to calm down. I have never read the GD forum, I only look at industry, EE, and this one, but it's about time to just say fuck it, part of the reason I stay up and post links when I can and make sure I don't over post someone is to be helpfull....I know where to get shit, I just enjoy most of the user's replies....o well guess my leash just got yanked, I know someone is gonna get my card pulled.

Keep on keepin on Shooter! I would much rather read up and learn a few things here and there than sit here looking at the same posts. If we only had posts of when a lower was in stock we would all be bored as hell.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep on keepin on Shooter! I would much rather read up and learn a few things here and there than sit here looking at the same posts. If we only had posts of when a lower was in stock we would all be bored as hell.

+1
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#47]
They should all be titled "Do the ground work for me so I can just click links".
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
They should all be titled "Do the ground work for me so I can just click links".

Stick around shooter. I need you.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

FWIW, I enjoyed the read.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
FWIW, my back-order of 2 Mega forged pistol lowers from JSE on 2/12 shipped today.

Also had backordered the Mega forged regular lowers from JSE couple weeks back, but ordered Mega pistol lowers yesterday at SBone69's recommendation. JSE called, is shipping the pistol lowers. So thanks to whoever that was SBone! (can't remember which page it was back on)
Page / 134
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top