Date codes
3-9
3-13
4-13
Glad i found this thread.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Sooooo,

Are we sure that this is a problem. You know, like a REAL problem?? Out of the thousands and thousands of magazines Brownells sold, and besides this thread not a single peep out of anyone else over this "issue", are we sure we ain't jumping the gun so to speak? Like maybe this is all just a teensy weensy bit of hysteria and panic over something that might just be cosmetic, and if it weren't for this thread you'd never had noticed this small and insignificant crease?

I have a few, and unlike many it seems I actually use them. No problems so far, and I'm not expecting any...
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Bingo, GatMO!
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 9:56:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I've looked at several hundred of various dates since this thread and they're all like that.  

NEVER seen one crack at that area.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've looked at several hundred of various dates since this thread and they're all like that.  

NEVER seen one crack at that area.
View Quote

I don't doubt you, but what I'm saying is crack or no crack I don't know if that's really a problem, at least one that's going to affect function. I guarantee you that we'd have way more than one thread on one forum regarding these mags if it were so.

I also believe that Brownells is a stand-up enough company that if they were putting bad mags out there they'd proactively be replacing them on there own. They care about their reputation more than most companies out there, hence their presence here.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top