BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 244
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone hear from Brownells on the WMD BCG's from Saturday? I emailed them but have not heard back yet.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone hear from Brownells on the WMD BCG's from Saturday? I emailed them but have not heard back yet.

Yeah got tracking info and everything.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah got tracking info and everything.

That sucks, cause your order was only a hundred or so before mine, and mine was cancelled.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a shipment notification today from TR Enabling.  I ordered on the 11th, I finally get to stop hawking this thread!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I was going to just order a fail zero and wait the 4-6 weeks. There website now says 8+ weeks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I ordered mine on the 8th and got email confirmation. Then on the 11th they sent me a PDF of my order indicating it was on backorder.
Then later on the same day they sent me an order processing notification basically just confirming my order and saying an email would be sent when it shipped. On this email the part was listed as "in stock". I just hope I eventually get one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, I was going to just order a fail zero and wait the 4-6 weeks. There website now says 8+ weeks.

Kicking myself right now...had a fail zero in my hands the other day at LGS and decided to wait until the end of the week....and now they are all gone! i shoulda known better!
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Kicking myself right now...had a fail zero in my hands the other day at LGS and decided to wait until the end of the week....and now they are all gone! i shoulda known better!

fail
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Just ran across this Site
Anybody use them

BCG
Says 6 in stock

Chrome BCG
Says 22 in Stock
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody looking for stripped carriers, Phase 5 has them in stock. Phase 5
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anybody use them

BCG
Says 6 in stock

Chrome BCG
Says 22 in Stock

Website looks shady.

Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:53:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody use them

BCG
Says 6 in stock

Chrome BCG
Says 22 in Stock

Website looks shady.

Blackthorne has a really bad rep on the web, I wouldn't buy from them even though I agree, the 90's style site is sketchy looking.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#13]
That is Blackthorne products. Famously bad website on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I ordered January 8th. I haven't heard anything from fail zero yet... So i'm right at 4 weeks...
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#16]
I spoke with them on thephone today and they stated that they were out of stock and backordered but they expected more in the begining of March. I have no idea how many or if mine will be in that shipment or not.

It's surprisig to me that a company the size of Brownells does not have live stock status. At the time I could have ordered from the manufaturer and probably gotten it sooner but now they don't allow that option on their web site.

Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered mine on the 8th and got email confirmation. Then on the 11th they sent me a PDF of my order indicating it was on backorder.
Then later on the same day they sent me an order processing notification basically just confirming my order and saying an email would be sent when it shipped. On this email the part was listed as "in stock". I just hope I eventually get one.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:38:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks to Andrew with TR enabling for great customer service.  I accidentally forgot some of my shipping information when I ordered my BCG.  He called me the following day, corrected my mistake and shipped out the following day.  It should be at my door soon.  I am impressed so far.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:49:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thanks to Andrew with TR enabling for great customer service.  I accidentally forgot some of my shipping information when I ordered my BCG.  He called me the following day, corrected my mistake and shipped out the following day.  It should be at my door soon.  I am impressed so far.

I've been impressed with TR Enabling also.  I haven't used the BCG (nor actually put eyes on it personally, since I'm deployed at the moment) but the customer service and shipping was excellent.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:22:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered January 8th. I haven't heard anything from fail zero yet... So i'm right at 4 weeks...

Exactly how many bcg's are you planning on buying from info itt and flipping them for 360 on the EE?  I noticed your WMD didn't sell but you'll probably have better luck with the BCM

This thread is doing more harm than good to people looking to complete builds.  Congrats on your profit though.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:27:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly how many bcg's are you planning on buying from info itt and flipping them for 360 on the EE?  I noticed your WMD didn't sell but you'll probably have better luck with the BCM

This thread is doing more harm than good to people looking to complete builds.  Congrats on your profit though.

Get over yourself dude. He has every right to sell his property for whatever price the market dictates. Don't like it, don't buy it.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:15:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get over yourself dude. He has every right to sell his property for whatever price the market dictates. Don't like it, don't buy it.

I have not problem with selling it for that price.  But camping out in this thread and buying them up before the guys actually needing one have a chance to at TRUE MARKET VALUE and turning around and flipping them to the same guys on the EE for PERCEIVED MARKET VALUE is shitty.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:24:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have not problem with selling it for that price.  But camping out in this thread and buying them up before the guys actually needing one have a chance to at TRUE MARKET VALUE and turning around and flipping them to the same guys on the EE for PERCEIVED MARKET VALUE is shitty.  

It is shitty.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:28:31 AM EDT
[#23]
TBH, if you use the google scanner and you really want it you can find it. I update as many parts thread's as I can and I don't need barrels, or LPK's, etc... It's a point that can be argued anyway possible, but I like to think every time someone gets a part from a link I post it's just another person getting what they need, regardless of buying/flipping. Most companies have also started to limit everyone to 1 item or 2, so it will get spread out more. I better shut up now, I am still on time out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:04:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:08:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Pretty sure this is the guy selling the shitty bcg's that was talked about pages back

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:17:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Pretty sure this is the guy selling the shitty bcg's that was talked about pages back

Gotcha.  Thanks for the heads up!  Was contemplating getting one
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:18:30 AM EDT
[#27]
deleted - duplicate post
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:44:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it comes with a "Lifetime no bs warrenty". If you have any problems with it, just send it to...uhh...hmm...America?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:48:22 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But it comes with a "Lifetime no bs warrenty". If you have any problems with it, just send it to...uhh...hmm...America?
Seriously who makes that haha

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:48:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, be careful how you quote posts. Is it just me, or does it look like mx is talking about me????
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:50:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
...uhh...hmm...America?

Fuck Yeah!

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:36:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, be careful how you quote posts. Is it just me, or does it look like mx is talking about me????

No, looks to me like he is talking about "Paintballswimguy"

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:37:21 AM EDT
[#33]
My backordered Failzero BCG from Brownell's that I ordered on Jan 24 shipped this morning.

Anyone else that ordered a Failzero from Brownell's on Jan 24 should receive a shipping notice today.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:23:24 AM EDT
[#34]
AHHHHH...... well boys Im done Here, Just got charged by youngs for a BCG this morning. my first build is complete.

Oh shit I forgot about Ammo
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
AHHHHH...... well boys Im done Here, Just got charged by youngs for a BCG this morning. my first build is complete.

when did u email your order in?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Charge from Young just showed with my bank as well.  FYI, I ordered on 2/6.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:35:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

when did u email your order in?

I faxed my order on Wed. Feb. 6th
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:38:23 AM EDT
[#38]
hmmm, what the heck... I emailed laura back with my order right after she sent me the price list on Jan. 29th... what did u guys order?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:43:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
hmmm, what the heck... I emailed laura back with my order right after she sent me the price list on Jan. 29th... what did u guys order?

NM M16 complete BCG

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:45:22 AM EDT
[#40]
ahhh, I went cheap and tried for the chrome standards, probably not gonna be in stock for a while i'm guessing...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Someone needs to start a "Youngs BCG Order Thread (with pics!)" or how about "Laura told me _______, what did she tell you?".  

Reading all this crap is getting old....
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:54:16 AM EDT
[#42]
For the supply of certain items like BCG's if these threads had nothing but just links, most people would just start a new one because no one use's the search feature, and it would be on page 3,4,5+.......I mean literally you just hit the last page....hold down "page down" and you scroll straight through it... sorry just seems dumb to bitch about people enjoying a product they got via a thread designed to help people find the products. What it actually does is keeps people just scanning for links from using these threads because of all the non bcg links. I get pm's all the time asking about a thread on how to use the google update scanner I have a text file saved with a link to it, so I can just hit reply and send...just proves if this fell of the first page it would just start a new one, with more people saying omg this thread is for "X", go elsewhere, and so on and so on,etc...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:56:05 AM EDT
[#43]
I thoroughly enjoy the Banter
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:57:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I thoroughly enjoy the Banter

fo·rum  
/ˈfôrəm/
Noun

A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:01:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Exactly Shooter, I mean what are we? robots? we just want to click on links all day and buy any and everything in stock just because...People wanna know whey they are gonna get their stuff, what the quality is like...  I want to know what is good and what works, and what is crap so I don't waste my money... that is why we are here ain't it???
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:01:47 AM EDT
[#47]
JUST GOT LEARNED
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Also
http://www.fulton-armory.com/boltcarriergroupcompletesidecockingwhandle.aspx
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Exactly Shooter, I mean what are we? robots? we just want to click on links all day and buy any and everything in stock just because...People wanna know whey they are gonna get their stuff, what the quality is like...  I want to know what is good and what works, and what is crap so I don't waste my money... that is why we are here ain't it???

After reading the bullshit cry's in the lower section, I'm taking my laptop up front and just gonna play mario on the wii u and order shit when my scanner goes off, tired of people crying with the same lame ass comment "I thought this was a "X" thread". I thought this was a fucking forum.....
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Ive now secured the two bcgs I need because of this thread. I'm still here because I want to see the feedback, and maybe catch something better than what nice got (if the wife don't see the cc statement first).
I've enjoyed every line of this thread, except the ones where someone complains because its not just In Stock links.

Wonder if anyone started an actual "In Stock bolt groups" thread yet, since that ain't the title on this one ;-)

Ramble on fellas, I came for the party.
Page / 244
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top