Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 8:43:28 AM EDT
Howdy:

Duplicate post from GD, posted again here to reach the target audience.

Looking for a decent place between Dallas-Love and the Buffalo/Jewett metroplex.

Original Post:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=189706

Thank you, gents, for any assistance.

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Eric_the_ ... who again? I'm sorry, are you new here? Perhaps you should contribute a post or two so that the other folks here get to know you.

My meeting is at 0800 Monday in Jewett, so I'd like to be a little closer than Dallas for the morning drive to the site. I think I've settled on the Days Inn in Corsicana.

This trip is real short, otherwise I'd be more than happy to meet some of the good TX ARFCOM crew. Also, I've got other principals on the project with me, so this trip is all business.
I will have more trips on this project, so maybe another time, if you please.

I've been to Jewett twice before, actually, but it's been a few years. The last time I was there was like the middle of July, I think. There is no place on earth hotter than the roof of a steel mill in central Texas in July, I am convinced.

Thanks for the invite and insight, though, ETH.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top