Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2010 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I'm not involved in this, but having two boys in college, this suonds all too familiar; great idea , lousy execution......

I gotta love this line, tho, "..............."but I got tied up because my girlfriend came down with a cold and has been bed ridden all day......"

Tea-man, you are destined for great things , as you have an imagination. You are learning  a great lesson, worthy of B-School case studies. The real world cares not about your intention/effort/desire, only about the execution. If you're a Biz major at KSU, use this as  real-world example; it would be a great presentation. But, leave your GF out of it.

Cut him a bit of a break, guys, he's a kid with a great idea
Link Posted: 12/22/2010 2:42:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

We have been cutting him a break...for over a week, all we ask is "Where are our shirts?".   Simple question.  He said he shipped them on the 10th.   Still no shirt or answer.   Says he's going to get back to us, doesn't...eventhough the forum show he has logged in since he posted he would get back to us.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering if we didn't get taken.   Perhaps our money really went to buy Christmas gifts.   One has to wonder the way he is dodging the questions and not producing the shirts.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2010 6:50:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have been cutting him a break...for over a week, all we ask is "Where are our shirts?".   Simple question.  He said he shipped them on the 10th.   Still no shirt or answer.   Says he's going to get back to us, doesn't...eventhough the forum show he has logged in since he posted he would get back to us.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering if we didn't get taken.   Perhaps our money really went to buy Christmas gifts.   One has to wonder the way he is dodging the questions and not producing the shirts.  

I don't think that we were taken, but if it were not for other people receiving their shirts and vouching for this guy I certainly would.  It's beyond the point of ridiculous and this should have been resolved by now, but for whatever reason (g/f sick, school, work, dog ate the shirts) the fact remains this dude has had my money for over a month now and I still do not have the product that I paid for.  I'm tired of the excuses, it's time to man up and take care of your obligations.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2010 7:24:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that we were taken, but if it were not for other people receiving their shirts and vouching for this guy I certainly would.  It's beyond the point of ridiculous and this should have been resolved by now, but for whatever reason (g/f sick, school, work, dog ate the shirts) the fact remains this dude has had my money for over a month now and I still do not have the product that I paid for.  I'm tired of the excuses, it's time to man up and take care of your obligations.  

I hope he gets this taken care of.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/22/2010 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Got Mine Today
Link Posted: 12/22/2010 12:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Got my shirts yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/22/2010 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Got mine as well.

Thank you.

And remember, it's a great design with lots of potential, but execution, execution, execution
Link Posted: 12/23/2010 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Guess what wasn't in my mailbox again today...thats right, my shirt.   Still nothing from Emtea.   Paypal dispute opened, I'd advise others to do the same that haven't received their shirt as I believe you only have 45 days from payment.

This is really too bad as its a great looking shirt.
Link Posted: 12/23/2010 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Got mine Monday.
Link Posted: 12/30/2010 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I apologize for dropping the ball on this one.

I tried to make some excuses up, but that's not fair to you guys. I really appreciate yall dealing with me and my craziness.

I think I got everyone taken care of, I have no more shirts and those who did not receive a shirt, for whatever reason, I issued a full refund.

If anyone is not satisfied please contact me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top