Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/8/2010 2:56:56 PM EDT
Round 2!

For those of you ill informed I'm having t-shirts made for the Georgia Zombie Defense Force (not a real organization, just something I made up, and is no way affiliated with AR15.Com LLC or any of it's affiliates).

The Shirt:

The Front (top left side)

The Back (Middle):

These t-shirts will be screen printed on Gildan 6.1oz 100% preshrunk cotton t-shirts in the "Military Green" color.

Cost:

The shirts will be $13.00 for sizes Small through Extra Large. Any size above Double Extra Large (XXL), up to XXXXXL is going to cost an additional $2.00

I know prices went up from the last order but I didn't factor in any logistical costs and if it weren't for a few people who put some spare change in the tip jar I would of lost a little money on the last order. No one's fault but my own, but I try not to make the same mistake twice.

(If you ordered the first time I have your name on record and I will honor the first price, 10 for the shirt +1.50 for the larger sizes. Think of it as a guinea pig discount.)

Due to the nature of the game, I cannot go ahead and order these. I will need a certain percentage of the cost up-front before I can pull the trigger on this. Also I'm going to need an official count of how many shirts in what sizes before I can submit the order. I hope you all understand.

I know it sucks, but I have to have a reasonable amount of pre-paid orders before I can submit the order with the company. I know $450-$500 isn't a lot of money to most people but for a poor college student it is. I wish I could just order 50 of them and meet you guys at the next gun show to sell them, but I cannot. This is the way it has to be.

Shipping:

I live in the Kennesaw area and I am a student at Kennesaw State University so if you live in the area I would be more than happy to meet with you to get you your shirt(s). If this doesn't work for you, I'd be happy to ship it to you. Shipping is going to cost $5 for 1-2 shirts, $7 for 3-4 shirts. If you are ordering more than that please contact me at [email protected] and we can work something out.

Payment:

The best way to send in your payment is through PayPal, you can send the money to [email protected] . If you would just put your name (real and ARF alias), how many shirts you want, what sizes, the best way to contact you, and your shipping preference in the comment box when you send the money.

If PayPal does not work for you, please email me at [email protected] with the subject "Keep GA Zombie Free Shirt" and we can work something out.

If there are any questions, please either contact me  at [email protected]

I try to check my IMs on here but if you try to email me through ARF boards, which goes to a different account, I don't check that often, if at all. So if you need to get a hold of me the best way is at [email protected]

I'll will keep everyone updated as far as when I submit the order and when I receive the shirts. Once I get the shirts I will try to keep the turn around time as quick as possible.

As I said before, I am a student and I'm not always by a computer at all times so I will do my best to get back with you in a timely manner.

Once again,
My name is Matt and my email address is [email protected] if you have ANY questions do not hesitate to email me.

Good To Go:

• jcoffman55

• ubergeek

If you're name is on this list that means I've either got the payment through PayPal or we have settled up in a different way.

I'll let this set for a week or so before I put the order to the printer. I'll give a couple days warning for the procrastinators of the group to catch up.

Thank you guys.
Link Posted: 11/8/2010 3:07:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in for one, 4xl.  Paypal on the way.
Link Posted: 11/8/2010 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there any way they can do youth shirts? The printer's website says they can for that shirt color.

If not make mine 2 adult small. I still have the outstanding order for two from last time.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/8/2010 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is there any way they can do youth shirts? The printer's website says they can for that shirt color.

If not make mine 2 adult small. I still have the outstanding order for two from last time.

Thanks.

Yeah I can work something out with the printer. It may not be in Military Green though.

Also, shoot me an IM so we can meet up about those shirts. I'm sorry about the wait man.
Link Posted: 11/8/2010 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#4]
sending email. and i dont do pay pal for their anti gun reasons.

Link Posted: 11/8/2010 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
No problem, we can work something out.
Link Posted: 11/8/2010 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in, just sent an email with a question before I send over a paypal.
Link Posted: 11/8/2010 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#7]
You remember I'm down for one XL and one XXL when we met at the shop. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 11/10/2010 4:54:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You remember I'm down for one XL and one XXL when we met at the shop. Thanks again.

Yeah, thanks for the reminder!

Link Posted: 11/12/2010 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Paypal sent for three shirts.
Link Posted: 11/12/2010 5:37:28 AM EDT
[#10]
I sent paypal payment on 11/8, shouldn't I be on the "Good to Go" list?
Link Posted: 11/15/2010 11:19:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I really like the color of the shirt in the pics.  Is green the only option?
Link Posted: 11/15/2010 5:01:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I sent paypal payment on 11/8, shouldn't I be on the "Good to Go" list?

Yeah. I've been super busy lately and haven't had time to update anything. Plus since I'm getting orders from two different forums and not everyone specified what forum they were from made it hard to separate the orders.

Quoted:
I really like the color of the shirt in the pics.  Is green the only option?

Yeah. I could do different colors, but it's going to be too much of a hassle.

Also, I plan on putting the order in tomorrow if you haven't put your order in, now is the time.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 11/15/2010 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#13]
paypal sent for one size large
Link Posted: 11/15/2010 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Email sent
Link Posted: 11/16/2010 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#15]
did you get my USP MO?
Link Posted: 11/17/2010 10:27:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Can you update me on the good to go list for the XL I ordered. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/17/2010 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah I'll update the list tonight.

Unfortunately I didn't get the order through yesterday, I ended up working 12 hours yesterday. I'll get it through tomorrow morning, first thing.

Sorry about the delay. It's been pretty hectic around here the past couple days.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Just wanted to make sure you received my payment.
Link Posted: 11/24/2010 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Could we please get an update on this.  I have sent you an email and posted in this thread twice now.  I know you're busy but a small update would be nice.
Link Posted: 11/25/2010 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#20]
That's pretty cool considering the walking dead was filmed here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/25/2010 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#21]
No acknowledgment of payment, no response here to repeated requests.............starting to make me wonder.
Link Posted: 11/25/2010 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Gee whiz, it's Thanksgiving.  People travel and do stuff with family and all that.  All the shirts from the first order shipped (a much larger order I believe).  I have 2 of them.
Link Posted: 11/25/2010 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Gee whiz, it's Thanksgiving.  People travel and do stuff with family and all that.  All the shirts from the first order shipped (a much larger order I believe).  I have 2 of them.

Maybe so, but one would also think that if you sent money to someone for a product that said person would at the very least acknowledge that they received your order.

Link Posted: 11/25/2010 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#24]
PP made and shirts ordered by e-mail.

Thanks!!

Link Posted: 11/26/2010 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe so, but one would also think that if you sent money to someone for a product that said person would at the very least acknowledge that they received your order.

Hey, I understand.  I work in the product support (cust. svc). dept. of my company.  Not everyone's the best with that.

Btw, I had fun wearing my zombie shirt today for Black Friday shopping.
Link Posted: 12/1/2010 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No acknowledgment of payment, no response here to repeated requests.............starting to make me wonder.

+1 for me also. Hey Bro whats the update for this shirt project????

Link Posted: 12/1/2010 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#27]
I trust him, he delivered the first time, I met him in person. I'm sure he'll come through.
Link Posted: 12/1/2010 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry for the lack of updates. I had no internet over the Thanksgiving break and I've been pretty swamped with finals and work. No word from the printer yet, but my guess they will be done either at the end of this week, or first thing next week. I'll keep you guys posted.
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 6:25:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Shirts are done!

I'll pick them up Tuesday and have them shipped out by Wednesday.
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#30]
WOO! Is it alright if I have to wait 'til January to get mine? I already kinda left town.
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#31]
You also mentioned that we could meet you at KS, is that still okay to do?
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Shirts are done!

I'll pick them up Tuesday and have them shipped out by Wednesday.

Sweet!
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Are you going to be able to make another run to 400 J&L or do I need to get you my shipping info? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/11/2010 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Any word on when we can pick these up from you?
Link Posted: 12/11/2010 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Any word on when we can pick these up from you?

Or when they will ship?
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#36]
I sent them out on the 10th, some guys over at Georgiapacking are already getting there's. If you are planning on meeting with me, look for an email some time tomorrow so we can meet up .

Thanks for the patience.
Link Posted: 12/14/2010 7:27:52 AM EDT
[#37]
I never doubted you.  I got my shirts Saturday and they are AWESOME!  Thanks for doing this, Emtea.  If you have another order, I may get a couple more.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Another email sent
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Mine hasn't arrived yet either.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 5:49:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Got mine yesterday in the mail. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Still no shirt.  WTF?  Any tracking information?
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#42]
No tracking on the shirts, sorry guys.

I got slammed with a bunch of work over the past week, and I got into an accident because of the ice the other night, so today's been the first day I've been able to get on the HTF.

For those of you waiting for a pick up time, give me a day to send out the emails. I literately have been working 12 hour days the past 5 days. On top of that, my phone's screen went out so I haven't been able to even look at my email until today.

I'm really sorry guys, it sucks. I want to give you your shirts more than you want them, I don't have enough room to keep a couple huge boxes of t-shirts laying around. Plus, they're your shirts, so I feel bad about even having them.

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I got slammed with a bunch of work over the past week, and I got into an accident because of the ice the other night, so today's been the first day I've been able to get on the HTF.

For those of you waiting for a pick up time, give me a day to send out the emails. I literately have been working 12 hour days the past 5 days. On top of that, my phone's screen went out so I haven't been able to even look at my email until today.

I'm really sorry guys, it sucks. I want to give you your shirts more than you want them, I don't have enough room to keep a couple huge boxes of t-shirts laying around. Plus, they're your shirts, so I feel bad about even having them.

I thought they were shipping priority mail.   Should have a tracking number if so.

I understand being busy and not trying to be an ass...its just that you said they were mailed on the 10th and here it is the 18th and still no shirt.  Should have taken 1-2 days at the most to get here.

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought they were shipping priority mail.   Should have a tracking number if so.

I understand being busy and not trying to be an ass...its just that you said they were mailed on the 10th and here it is the 18th and still no shirt.  Should have taken 1-2 days at the most to get here.

No, it's fine. I didn't get a tracking number, it's an option to get and I'm trying to save everyone some money. I've got time tomorrow, where I'm going to sit down and figure everything out. Sorry again for the hassle. I'll let you know tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Have yet to receive mine as well.  I'll give it a couple more days, then file a dispute with my credit card/paypal.  Like I said before I sent a PM and never had any acknowledgment that you received my money.  That plus the fact that it's been 8 business days since you mailed them out and I still have not received them does not instill any confidence that I will receive what I ordered.  I'll ask this question again, Did you receive the money I sent via paypal for the shirt?  And if so has it been shipped?

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Have yet to receive mine as well.  I'll give it a couple more days, then file a dispute with my credit card/paypal.  Like I said before I sent a PM and never had any acknowledgment that you received my money.  That plus the fact that it's been 8 business days since you mailed them out and I still have not received them does not instill any confidence that I will receive what I ordered.  I'll ask this question again, Did you receive the money I sent via paypal for the shirt?  And if so has it been shipped?

Yes I got your money. Like I said before, I'm sorry about the delay, I had not expected to be so busy the past couple of weeks. I'll let you know tomorrow evening. It's seriously been a shit storm around here the past week.

I'll offer a full refund for anyone who wishes to receive one, that's not a problem for me, just give me a couple days obviously I've sent shirts out. It's just that a few orders got left at my apartment the day I went to the post office, which was last Friday. I then had to see my parents on Saturday, then Sunday the post office was closed. Monday I worked from 7AM to 9PM, Tuesday 8AM to 7PM, Wednesday 8AM to 11PM, Thursday 9AM to 7PM, Friday 9AM to 6PM. I had planed to get the rest of them today, but I got tied up because my girlfriend came down with a cold and has been bed ridden all day.  

I'm sorry guys, I really am. I fucked up, bad. But I promise to make it up to anyone who is unsatisfied.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 10:54:44 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I got your money. Like I said before, I'm sorry about the delay, I had not expected to be so busy the past couple of weeks. I'll let you know tomorrow evening. It's seriously been a shit storm around here the past week.
I'll offer a full refund for anyone who wishes to receive one, that's not a problem for me, just give me a couple days obviously I've sent shirts out. It's just that a few orders got left at my apartment the day I went to the post office, which was last Friday. I then had to see my parents on Saturday, then Sunday the post office was closed. Monday I worked from 7AM to 9PM, Tuesday 8AM to 7PM, Wednesday 8AM to 11PM, Thursday 9AM to 7PM, Friday 9AM to 6PM. I had planed to get the rest of them today, but I got tied up because my girlfriend came down with a cold and has been bed ridden all day.  
I'm sorry guys, I really am. I fucked up, bad. But I promise to make it up to anyone who is unsatisfied.

Just ship my shirt that's all I ask, thanks.  No harm no foul.  But in the future when you say that you shipped the items, if you did not ship 100% of them maybe you should let people know that, instead of saying they shipped on the 10th when in fact some apparently did not.

Link Posted: 12/19/2010 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#48]
I have sent an email. No reply as of yet! i am pm you some info on my shirt and shipping address so could i get an reply from you bud.

Thanks alot
Erich

Link Posted: 12/19/2010 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#49]
I was originally going to meet you in Atlanta to pick up my shirt but now I am off till after the first of the year and don't live close enough to come pick it up.  I didn't receive an email when you said you were sending them out for folks to meet you and pick up their shirt a few weeks ago so now I'm kinda stuck.  I need this for a Christmas gift.  If I need to mail you additional money to get it shipped now so i can get it by Christmas I will.  Just let me know.  I'm not trying to add to the pile on but like was said above I just want to get the shirt.

I DO appreciate you doing this and it's a great shirt but I think the lack of communication really hurt you.  I hope this one instance won't keep you from doing this in the future because I think it could be a good little side business for you if you keep an open line of communication and get folks their stuff.
Link Posted: 12/21/2010 4:26:41 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what's the update, has my shirt shipped?  If not when do you plan on doing so?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top