Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2021 2:44:34 PM EDT
OFFICIAL Virginia Lobby Day 2022

Cross posting the official GD thread to HTF, for those that didn’t see it.  Not getting the initial traction it needs to stay on Page 1...
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:12:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I can understand waiting until after our state elections, this does have a profound effect going forward, but why not lay out something, it's December?.  A simple and low turnout approach may not be a bad idea considering our Coomonwealth flip and current events.  I remember going into anti-2A politician's offices and we actually had dialogue; they may not admit it, but even Dem's like Plum trusted armed strangers in their offices.  All that immediatelty went away with Northam.  The antis know our capbilities and discipline, it would be nice to restore that dialogue and get them rethinking, even if it's just their oppressive and rac/pist leadership of the last 4 years and softening them for more pro gun discussion the next time around.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess the local level truly are the engaged. I hope VCDL figures out something meaningful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top