Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 7:52:50 AM EDT
I'm just curious as to what has happened to the legislation to the proposed Washington assault weapons and 50 cal ban?  I know is has had a HB and SB number assigned to it last year but what about this year?  I know those Web Footers in Oly wont just let it die.
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Keep an eye on this board for the Goal Posts
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Phil, I know its no excuse but yes I have been asleep.  My neighbor works for Cary Condotta and he tells me all the time that insane bills will die but but when your outnumbered you can only do so much.  Since Cam and Company have not said anything I kind have forgot about it.  But I KNOW I need to wake up and stay informed.   Do you think these ever have a chance?  Heck after the Gov election I know anything is possible.  I don't trust any of them.  Will we ever see a repeal of the SBR and SBS?  How about being able to use your silencer in Washington?  The ability to own a machine gun?  I still believe we need to States here.  Western Washington and Eastern Washington. As long as GregWhore is in office we are screwed, when she interrupts law its always to her benefit regardless of how it was intended or Constitutionality.  She reinterpreted the Water Rights when she was Attorney General and totally screwed those up.  Now people who thought or I should say new they had then don't know what they have if they even have them.  I live in the Methow Valley and the things the Webfoot liberals have done here is just short of criminal.  If you live above a certain landmark you CANT subdivide your property now.  There are orchardist who's land is now worthless but they still have to pay taxes on it based on comparable sales.  Well the land that was split up is now worth gold and guess what you might be in the no growth boundaries and have land that cant grow fruit because of the colder shorter climate, cant sell it because no one else wants land you cant do anything with but still pay higher taxes??????   The water rights issues I spoke of have put some growers here in speculation that if flows drop will they be forced to turn off their pumps?  Anyway I'm rambling, but thanks so much for the good links and I promise that if I get sleepy again I will take some "NoDoze".
Thanks again,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Phil, I know its no excuse but yes I have been asleep.  My neighbor works for Cary Condotta and he tells me all the time that insane bills will die but but when your outnumbered you can only do so much.  Since Cam and Company have not said anything I kind have forgot about it.  But I KNOW I need to wake up and stay informed.   Do you think these ever have a chance?  Heck after the Gov election I know anything is possible.  I don't trust any of them.  Will we ever see a repeal of the SBR and SBS?  How about being able to use your silencer in Washington?  The ability to own a machine gun?  I still believe we need to States here.  Western Washington and Eastern Washington. As long as GregWhore is in office we are screwed, when she interrupts law its always to her benefit regardless of how it was intended or Constitutionality.  She reinterpreted the Water Rights when she was Attorney General and totally screwed those up.  Now people who thought or I should say new they had then don't know what they have if they even have them.  I live in the Methow Valley and the things the Webfoot liberals have done here is just short of criminal.  If you live above a certain landmark you CANT subdivide your property now.  There are orchardist who's land is now worthless but they still have to pay taxes on it based on comparable sales.  Well the land that was split up is now worth gold and guess what you might be in the no growth boundaries and have land that cant grow fruit because of the colder shorter climate, cant sell it because no one else wants land you cant do anything with but still pay higher taxes??????   The water rights issues I spoke of have put some growers here in speculation that if flows drop will they be forced to turn off their pumps?  Anyway I'm rambling, but thanks so much for the good links and I promise that if I get sleepy again I will take some "NoDoze".
Thanks again,
Mike

Engrish, Mike...Engrish.

-Rob
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]
hey the words are spelled right, I think.  When I get on a roll I tend to type and forget.  You a engrish techur?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top