Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 6:05:35 PM EDT
Anyone in the Prescott area hunt coyotes? I'm looking for a partner to hunt with. Been hunting on my own for a while and want to see the benefits of partner hunting. Anyone interested post here, IM, or email me.

And Happy New Year!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Get ahold of Rex Powers who is the shooting coach at Wickenburg High School.  Rex used to make his living doing that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like fun but it would be a 4 hour drive just to get up there I’m down in Tucson.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Prescott Valley and drive by some nice hunting spots on the way to work in Camp Verde. Im sent.

Jason
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Tucson.  I will be going out this week if I can get my ass out of bed on my days off.  Haven't shot coyotes since I lived in South Dakota and lately where I work I have seen them running in a pack of about 6 coyotes.  

I've got a Western Rivers Predation MP3 w/Remote Game Caller being delivered today, so I will find out if these Arizona coyotes will come in to it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Let me know how that call works out - I'm interested in possibly trying out a digital call. All I've ever used is hand calls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top