Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 6:05:35 PM EDT
Anyone in the Prescott area hunt coyotes? I'm looking for a partner to hunt with. Been hunting on my own for a while and want to see the benefits of partner hunting. Anyone interested post here, IM, or email me.

And Happy New Year!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Get ahold of Rex Powers who is the shooting coach at Wickenburg High School.  Rex used to make his living doing that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like fun but it would be a 4 hour drive just to get up there I’m down in Tucson.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Prescott Valley and drive by some nice hunting spots on the way to work in Camp Verde. Im sent.

Jason
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Tucson.  I will be going out this week if I can get my ass out of bed on my days off.  Haven't shot coyotes since I lived in South Dakota and lately where I work I have seen them running in a pack of about 6 coyotes.  

I've got a Western Rivers Predation MP3 w/Remote Game Caller being delivered today, so I will find out if these Arizona coyotes will come in to it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Let me know how that call works out - I'm interested in possibly trying out a digital call. All I've ever used is hand calls.
Top Top