Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2009 10:43:15 AM EDT
Anyone have a picture of an STG with the E4 low rail and an Aimpoint M4? (Tomac??)
Trying to get optics ideas. I Went with the low rail on an STG, I haven't decided on optics but like the red dot with removable magnifier
Don't think I could squeeze and BUIS in there though
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask and ye shall receive!
Two STG's w/E4 optic rails, one w/an Eotech 517 & Magpul MBUS and the other w/a Trijicon RX30 & Magpul MBUS:

Close-up of the STG w/the RX30:

Tomac
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I had the same problem with making the "to magnify or not to magnify" question so here is what I put on mine:

Burris XTR-14

It's 1-4x and has an illuminated horse shoe ballistic reticule so I get the best of both worlds. More pics and info on my setup here. (towards bottom of page 1)

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:56:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow, how much does that thing weigh?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:22:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Its actually not that bad. I never threw it on a scale but I think mount and all is around 14oz
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top