Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/28/2013 8:24:25 AM EDT
Just FYI for anyone researching...

Just ordered my -14's late Saturday night.  Spoke with Vic on PM here and Jaimie (ops manager for them) called me today - they are running 2-3 weeks lead time on these right now.

carry on
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I also have another 14 that's been on order for a week now. So it might be another two weeks? I was told a couple of weeks. I was looking forward to getting it next week. Sounds like business is good!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Back when I ordered mine the wait was up to 6 weeks, but holy crap, they were worth the wait!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:10:40 AM EDT
[#4]
i ordered mine 2 weeks ago yesterday. supposed to be 2 weeks lead time.  no shipping info yet.  

i am sad....and impatient....waiting sucks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Ordered mine friday!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Back when I ordered mine the wait was up to 6 weeks, but holy crap, they were worth the wait!
View Quote

I was 7 weeks I believe. I can't remember because since the day I got it, I haven't looked back to the days without.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Man I want one of these.  I got to wear my first pair last weekend at The Walking Dead Zombie Prepper Multigun Match and they were awesome!  I am very tempted.  

Nick
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank all of you guys for your orders! Like Vic said in a few posts above, we were sitting with stock on the shelves all but a few weeks ago. Supply and demand fluctuates our lead times, but we always try to keep it manageable.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 5:03:00 AM EDT
[#9]
If I would have known it was going to be more than 2 weeks, I would have bought the milspec version.  I assume that one was ready to go?
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If I would have known it was going to be more than 2 weeks, I would have bought the milspec version.  I assume that one was ready to go?
View Quote

I don't think they stock those either. When I ordered mine a couple months ago, itt shipped it to them,  then they shipped it to me. It took about a week. So another week for tnvc-pvs isn't to bad.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#12]
i just couldnt decide between the two.  obviously one is cheaper, but I didnt want to skimp on this expensive of a purchase.  but, you guys have the most and best reviews, reputation on the net, so I am good with the shop built one over the factory model.  I just hate to wait.  i really hate waiting.    Plus, you went and had to quickly ship all the other stuff.  now I have a helmet and dbal, but sadly nothing to play with them with....
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i just couldnt decide between the two.  obviously one is cheaper, but I didnt want to skimp on this expensive of a purchase.  but, you guys have the most and best reviews, reputation on the net, so I am good with the shop built one over the factory model.  I just hate to wait.  i really hate waiting.    Plus, you went and had to quickly ship all the other stuff.  now I have a helmet and dbal, but sadly nothing to play with them with....
View Quote

LOL. Vic has a great bunch of guys building his 14's. I have met some of them and they do a wonderful job. It will be well worth the wait. It takes a little time to build one to milspec standards. I can slap one together in 15 minutes but to do it right takes a good hour per unit. Well worth the wait. Congratulations !

The hardest part believe it or not is just getting it dust free. No matter how hard you try to maintain a "clean room" dust is always the enemy. The shop built units are put together by some good guys !
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I ordered my TNVC PVS14 this month and was told it'd be a couple weeks, but got a shipment notice after only a couple days.

Mine was probably a fluke, but these things can happen. Either way, it's nothing like the wait for a suppressor. Piece of cake!
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 7:33:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I had a chance last weekend at the Zombie prepper shoot to compare my factory ITT NEPVS14-17 to the TNV-14 L3 unit.  Although my unit was a hand select and has smoking specs, the TNVC build was every bit as clear, blemish free, and bright.  If I was doing it over again today, I'd have no concern going with their PVS14.

Considering getting a Sentinel for xmas.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
i ordered mine 2 weeks ago yesterday. supposed to be 2 weeks lead time.  no shipping info yet.  

i am sad....and impatient....waiting sucks.
View Quote

Talk about impatient! I just found out it will be couple more weeks wait through tnvc, so I ordered another in stock tnv pvs14 for another vendor with next day air. Should have it tomarrow by noon!  I feel your pain. It was hard for me to pass up a in stock tnv-14 with a 31 s/n and .6 halo!!  Now the wait for the other should be easier to handle.
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Someone from tnvc want to PM me? I am ready to make big purchase on either thermal or NV.
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Someone from tnvc want to PM me? I am ready to make big purchase on either thermal or NV.
View Quote

You should give them a call. They were extremely helpful when I called before making my purchase.
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Try calling TNVC and speaking with someone first if you are interested in either thermal or NV, works much better than a PM.
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Trading Place Pawn has some new TNVC PVS-14's in stock including a few in Multicam at better prices than direct.

http://tradingplacepawn.com/shop-online/night-vision.html?limit=30
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#22]
I order from these guys yesterday, and received a tan tnv pvs14 today! Specs read
Luminous 2456
Halo .66
EBI .6
S/N 30.8
Hell of a deal, fast shipping
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I order from these guys yesterday, and received a tan tnv pvs14 today! Specs read
Luminous 2456
Halo .66
EBI .6
S/N 30.8
View Quote

That is one HELL of a tube !! You should be proud of that one !!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Luminous 2456
Halo .66
EBI .6
S/N 30.8
View Quote

Holly shit, that's SMOKIN' right there.  Damn!  I have a hand select that meets omni 7 specs I am super proud of and always brag about, and that one beats mine I think.  What is your resolution on that tube?
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#25]
mine shipped.  so I would say the lead times right now are about 16-17 days.  which is two weeks-ish.
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Holly shit, that's SMOKIN' right there.  Damn!  I have a hand select that meets omni 7 specs I am super proud of and always brag about, and that one beats mine I think.  What is your resolution on that tube?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Luminous 2456
Halo .66
EBI .6
S/N 30.8

Res is 64. They have a 72 res in stock ready to ship, but the other specs aren't near what I have. I wasn't really in the market for another 14, since I have two, and one on order with tnvc. But after I heard those specs it got me really interested real fast. Also it's my cleanest blemish free tube, I'm super happy with this one
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
mine shipped.  so I would say the lead times right now are about 16-17 days.  which is two weeks-ish.
View Quote

When i ordered they said there were 12 orders in front of me....looks like we are down to at least 11! I feel like its been christmas eve for a week now!! Maybe i should upgrade to overnight shipping. And maybe I should add a helmet light, and an ir laser.....
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks!  Been a week already.  Awesome.
Link Posted: 11/4/2013 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/4/2013 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It should be an interesting holiday approaching.....

View Quote

Hell yes, I've got a couple of TNV-PVS-14's!  I'm gonna catch Santa in the act this year for sure.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#31]
My tnv-pvs14 shipped today!! My order was on the 10/28
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 12:31:59 AM EDT
[#32]
I waited for mine and it was worth it. The quality and customer service you get helped make me feel very secure spending a decent amount of coin on them.

Jamie kept me updated all the way. I was given real estimates, not the BS 2 weeks cookie cutter line most companies will give you. TNVC is doing it right.
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 4:05:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My tnv-pvs14 shipped today!! My order was on the 10/28
View Quote

I ordered mine late on the 26th, Saturday night. So Monday the 28th for me too I guess.  No word yet.

Must be close though!
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Ordered mine the 25th, added some stuff last week and was told mine should be shipping this next week.....can't wait! I've got about 4 dens of coyotes located  on our ranch for some night time fun. Its going to be a song dog slaughter party!
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Ups just showed up! Here are the specs on my new one
Lum 2620!
Rad 287
Halo .91
Ebi 1.06
Res 64
S/N 31.3!!
Thanks tnvc!
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 5:35:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Day 18, gotta be close now.  The suspense is killing me!  I'll keep y'all posted and publish specs (so you can explain them to me) when it arrives.
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ups just showed up! Here are the specs on my new one
Lum 2620!
Rad 287
Halo .91
Ebi 1.06
Res 64
S/N 31.3!!
Thanks tnvc!
View Quote

Wow! Those are outstanding specs!
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 7:04:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Day 18, gotta be close now.  The suspense is killing me!  I'll keep y'all posted and publish specs (so you can explain them to me) when it arrives.
View Quote

I'll never forget the first PVS-14 I purchased, I couldn't wait to get it! I'm sure the unit you get from TNVC will be top notch, please do share the specs.
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'll never forget the first PVS-14 I purchased, I couldn't wait to get it! I'm sure the unit you get from TNVC will be top notch, please do share the specs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember that day well.  I was out my door and at the UPS truck before the driver even had a chance to put it in park :)

Only thing that rivals that is my anticipation right now, been waiting on my FLIR T70 to ship for a couple weeks now and it's been all I can think about.  I keep telling myself it'll be shipped any day now. Come on FLIR, pump those units out!  I know TNVC will deliver again, they always do.  This time of year down here my UPS deliveries come on a golf cart so I'll be watching the road like a hawk as there is no tell-tale diesel motor sound to tip me off like there usually is with the big brown truck, just a silent electric golf cart zipping around the neighborhood.  Oh, and delivers are about 5 hours later in the day than off season too

Link Posted: 11/14/2013 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I remember that day well.  I was out my door and at the UPS truck before the driver even had a chance to put it in park :)

Only thing that rivals that is my anticipation right now, been waiting on my FLIR T70 to ship for a couple weeks now and it's been all I can think about.  I keep telling myself it'll be shipped any day now. Come on FLIR, pump those units out!  I know TNVC will deliver again, they always do.  This time of year down here my UPS deliveries come on a golf cart so I'll be watching the road like a hawk as there is no tell-tale diesel motor sound to tip me off like there usually is with the big brown truck, just a silent electric golf cart zipping around the neighborhood.  Oh, and delivers are about 5 hours later in the day than off season too

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL at the ups truck. I can imagine how excited you're to get that FLIR T70! I'm totally jealous!
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It should be an interesting holiday approaching.....

View Quote

If I am understanding you correctly, can you pretty please wait until at least the 14th of Dec? That's usually when I get a little bit more money that I didn't have before.
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Tomorrow will be the 3 week mark for me. I think everytime i email and ask if they know a ship date i get bumped to the back of the list for being annoying. I wish i had my pvs14 tonight, we were finishing combining our last field of corn and the coyotes were running through it and picking the pheasants off like crazy. Of course i didnt have my ar with me either.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#43]
I have a few questions, but I wont be ready to buy until March next year so I figured I would call sooner. Lokking to get a 14 and some sort of FLIR.

From all the reading I have done online TNVC looks like the people I will be going with.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 12:07:39 PM EDT
[#45]
I thought the same thing. Emailed Jaimie once so far.  Probably won't see it until 2014 now.  It'll probably ship when I go to work next week so I won't get to use it anyways.   Ha!  Timing, I'm bad at it.    No complaints about tnvc though, happy I went with them and they shipped the rest of my order right away.  Of course they didn't have to build it and install whatever elfen technology or black magic that makes night vision possible.  Probably....casting a spell or something.  A spell that requires a battery yes, but.....
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 12:08:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Tomorrow will be the 3 week mark for me. I think everytime i email and ask if they know a ship date i get bumped to the back of the list for being annoying. I wish i had my pvs14 tonight, we were finishing combining our last field of corn and the coyotes were running through it and picking the pheasants off like crazy. Of course i didnt have my ar with me either.
View Quote

3 weeks tomorrow night for me too. But I only emailed once so now I'm gonna get mine first. Ha!
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LoL, assured this is not the case.  Call us anytime Brother.  

Vic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vic

I didn't really think that was the case, but couldn't find the right frown face to show my sarcasm. Your staff has been awesome to work with. Kyle helped me pick out the NVD that would be best for me, and Jaimie has helped me add to my order twice now and has always gotten back to me right away when i ask about the status. I was number 10 as of wednesday. Fingers crossed you got a big shipment of tubes in!

Are the L3 tubes more readily available right now?
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

For the moment, they are.

Vic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vic

I didn't really think that was the case, but couldn't find the right frown face to show my sarcasm. Your staff has been awesome to work with. Kyle helped me pick out the NVD that would be best for me, and Jaimie has helped me add to my order twice now and has always gotten back to me right away when i ask about the status. I was number 10 as of wednesday. Fingers crossed you got a big shipment of tubes in!

Are the L3 tubes more readily available right now?

For the moment, they are.

Vic

So if i called in and upgraded to the L3 it could ship today?
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top