Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2006 5:56:36 PM EDT
has anyone got theirs yet? every time i get hold of them its always "next week"well i guess i'll try calling tomorrow. had no luck getting thru today
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 6:53:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes....

Here is a link if you want to read more about mine.

Click here for my review

I am having a hard time getting ahold of Thomas also....they must be killer busy again. It always seems to work out in the end though.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:26:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I was out with a bad cold.

All the SD kits have shipped, we still need to modify the R series handguards a bit and as soon as our wonderful Japanese CNC machine (sarcasim) is back up and running we will have them done in a couple hours.

We have also found the following info for the mounting holes on the top. These are a secondary set of screws that screw into the Ruger receiver. If you have too much play in the handguard scope rail system use 4 screws of the following type.

For the SD use 6/32*3/4 flat head screws
for the R seris  6/32*5/8 flat head screws

These are available at any hardware store. We could not get ours instock fast enough from the time we got the correct measurements.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was out with a bad cold.

All the SD kits have shipped, we still need to modify the R series handguards a bit and as soon as our wonderful Japanese CNC machine (sarcasim) is back up and running we will have them done in a couple hours.

We have also found the following info for the mounting holes on the top. These are a secondary set of screws that screw into the Ruger receiver. If you have too much play in the handguard scope rail system use 4 screws of the following type.

For the SD use 6/32*3/4 flat head screws
for the R seris  6/32*5/8 flat head screws

These are available at any hardware store. We could not get ours instock fast enough from the time we got the correct measurements.

what about the sub zero stocks?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#4]
got mine!!!!  awesome!!!!!  many thanks Rhineland
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget to get us some pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top