Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2014 7:31:46 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with this vest?  Have the chance to pick one of brand new for $60.
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Use the search function... and check the archives.
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 11:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a decent price. What are you intended uses?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:23:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I used one while in the NG for a while. A buddy gave it to me at the end of a deployment in Iraq. It just sat in a gear box for a long time. Then, I decided to start using it. It worked well over the issued body armor.

Not a lot of molle real-estate to work with though. And it seems to but cut for a super human sized navy seal / D boy operator w/o using some sort of body armor under it.

Good idea, just needs more molle landscape, better fit for not using amour.

Its overpriced new IMHO. But $60 bucks can be a deal if its NOT in acu or foliage puke green.

But, what u gonna ues it for OP?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I was thinking of a less tactical purpose, and more along the lines of keeping it in the car along with a small get home bag.  Possibly getting a few pouches and putting items in there I would need quick access to which would keep me from having to take the pack off and on.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was thinking of a less tactical purpose, and more along the lines of keeping it in the car along with a small get home bag.  Possibly getting a few pouches and putting items in there I would need quick access to which would keep me from having to take the pack off and on.
View Quote

Sounds good. It should work for SHFT type scenarios. Has the built-in hydro bladder pocket in the back of it, so that could save some space in your pack for other get home essentials.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top