Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/27/2022 2:39:48 PM EDT
I spent $13 to try a second holster to fit the Dagger.  I reported in other threads the Blawkhawk Serpa for M&P/Sigma is a pretty good fit for the Dagger.  It did not work well with the P80 though.

I ordered another Blawkhawk, the A.R.C, to test its fit.  With no locking parts it nicely fit both the 17 and 19 sized P80 as well as the PSA Dagger very nicely.  It is not a quality holster by any means but worth the test.  I may try it in an IDPA match.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag…….I’m looking for a paddle holster that will work with the Dagger.  How sloppy was the Sigma holster?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a list of holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM,
Compact DaggerTM Holsters
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Saablook:
Tag…….I’m looking for a paddle holster that will work with the Dagger.  How sloppy was the Sigma holster?
View Quote

If you are referring to the Serpa for M&P/Sigma it has a little front and back motion but it is a perfect fit otherwise.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
got my Dagger IWB and OWB paddle holsters from Nerd Holsters...fast shipping, about 55 bucks each if I recall...
They were my first NERD holsters, but won't be my last..fit, finish, price and shipping were all spot on
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I have two kydex holsters from Warhorse Holster.  Very pleased with them.

That being said, I am looking for a leather OWB high ride holster.  The infamous list appears to be all kydex holsters.  The Urban Carry holsters seem nice, but I am looking for a high ride, their holster seems to be a regular mid ride.  TIA
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 9:01:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wickedbeernut] [#7]
Originally Posted By cap6888: I have two kydex holsters from Warhorse Holster.  Very pleased with them.

That being said, I am looking for a leather OWB high ride holster.  The infamous list appears to be all kydex holsters.  The Urban Carry holsters seem nice, but I am looking for a high ride, their holster seems to be a regular mid ride.  TIA
View Quote
Is this the infamous list,
I know there are non-Kydex holsters on this list.

If there are holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM (kydex, leather, or otherwise) that are not on this list, please let me know.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 8:19:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By wickedbeernut:
Is this the infamous list,
I know there are non-Kydex holsters on this list.

If there are holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM (kydex, leather, or otherwise) that are not on this list, please let me know.
View Quote

That’s the list. There are three companies that make leather holsters. Urban Carry is the only one that makes one for a Dagger with a RMR and light. But it’s not a high ride.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cap6888: That’s the list. There are three companies that make leather holsters. Urban Carry is the only one that makes one for a Dagger with a RMR and light. But it’s not a high ride.
View Quote
Well, if you find what you’re looking for and the company isn’t on the list, please let me know and I will add it.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I have found that the We the People holster for a Polymer80 has pretty good retention. The trigger guards are a very similar shape and the dagger will lock in. A local gun shop makes Kydex holsters and offer to heat the holster and fit it even closer to the dagger frame.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I found that an Uncle Mike's holster for a S&W M&P works with the standard Dagger.  However, this holster won't work with suppressor height sights.  I have a generic leather holster that works with suppressor sights and a red-dot optic.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
So you may try a high ride for the M&P as it has worked with other holsters.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Anybody know which Safariland ALS holster will work?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 10:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LewisMeriwether] [#14]
Bought a Blackhawk Stache premium for a g19, not a good fit. Returning and trying something designed for dagger.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Did you try the Stache for the M&P?  Of course that is why I posted this in the first place...
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#16]
No, but your original post is serpa not stache unless I’m missing something, either way perhaps the s&w stache will work
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 11:13:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Westmalle8: I have found that the We the People holster for a Polymer80 has pretty good retention. The trigger guards are a very similar shape and the dagger will lock in. A local gun shop makes Kydex holsters and offer to heat the holster and fit it even closer to the dagger frame.
View Quote
I saw today that We the Peoples Holsters is now offering holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM,
We the Peoples Holsters:  Compact DaggerTM

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:13:47 AM EDT
[#18]
My Bravo concealment G19/TLR1 holster fits my dagger/TLR1 perfectly
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:18:05 AM EDT
[#19]
I have a Red Hill tac holster. Dagger frame with TR Enabling slide fits nicely and passes a upside shake test.

It also fit a M&P Bravo concealment. I passed on shake test as the trigger guard shape was too different.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:50:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HEATH223] [#20]
My 2 Daggers came with the tall sights and would not fit in a G19 SERPA holster. I have changed out the sights to low profile's and they fit like a glove in the same holster. With the tall sights they would fit in an M&P with just a little wiggle.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:21:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dogtired] [#21]
Yes, I was not able to use the G19 Serpa with the tall sights, but low sights fit well.

If you wish to buy a new holster custom fit for the Dagger have at it.  I am just going thru my holster box and seeing what fits.  I really enjoy the Dagger, especially for $300 but it or any of the P80's with the Dagger uppers I have will not be my carry gun.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:28:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dogtired] [#22]
Originally Posted By AS556:
My Bravo concealment G19/TLR1 holster fits my dagger/TLR1 perfectly
View Quote

Really light bearing holsters fit the TLR1, and almost any of the striker fired pistol/tlr1 combos will fit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I saw today that We the Peoples Holsters is now offering holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM,

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Westmalle8: I have found that the We the People holster for a Polymer80 has pretty good retention. The trigger guards are a very similar shape and the dagger will lock in. A local gun shop makes Kydex holsters and offer to heat the holster and fit it even closer to the dagger frame.

Thanks for that. Hadn't looked at their site in a while. Will order.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:04:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wickedbeernut] [#24]
I also recently added D2 Tactical to the list,
D2 Tactical
I'm currently working with the 20+ manufacturers to update their product descriptions to indicate whether their holster supports both the Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S.  Previously, manufacturers tended to only acknowledge the Compact DaggerTM.  Some manufacturers only called out "Dagger".  Of course, soon (?) we'll have a Micro DaggerTM, DaggerTM Full Size - L, ... It's best to draw the distinction now,
Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S Holsters
If you're aware of other manufacturers who offer holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM and/or DaggerTM Full Size - S that are not on the list, please let me know.

Note: The Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S slides are one and the same (identical). We don't expect the differences (namely the finger groove / bump and frame height) between the Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S frames to impact holster compatibility. However, we need manufacturers to identify, as part of their product description, that their holster is specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S in order for us to identify the holster as such.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#25]
D2 Tactical
I'm currently working with the 20+ manufacturers to update their product descriptions to indicate whether their holster supports both the Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S.  Previously, manufacturers tended to only acknowledge the Compact DaggerTM.  Some manufacturers only called out "Dagger".  Of course, soon (?) we'll have a Micro DaggerTM, DaggerTM Full Size - L, ... It's best to draw the distinction now,
If you're aware of other manufacturers who offer holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM and/or DaggerTM Full Size - S that are not on the list, please let me know.

Note: The Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S slides are one and the same (identical). We don't expect the differences (namely the finger groove / bump and frame height) between the Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S frames to impact holster compatibility. However, we need manufacturers to identify, as part of their product description, that their holster is specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S in order for us to identify the holster as such.
View Quote

@wickedbeernut

KT Mech is also making a Dagger holster.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By optimator: KT Mech is also making a Dagger holster.
View Quote
Thank you!  I've updated my list of holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM to include KT Mech.  I need to contact KT Mech to see if they'd be willing to update their web site to reflect the DaggerTM Full Size - S.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By optimator:

@wickedbeernut

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By optimator:
D2 Tactical

@wickedbeernut

Yep.  I have one.  It's a thoroughly useable holster.  It fits extremely well, solid "click" and is built well.  KT Mech holsters aren't quite as refined on external aesthetics as some holster makers.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:17:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By wickedbeernut: Thank you!  I've updated my list of holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM to include KT Mech.  I need to contact KT Mech to see if they'd be willing to update their web site to reflect the DaggerTM Full Size - S.
View Quote
FYI.  I was able to convince KT Mech to update their list of Handgun Models to include both the Compact DaggerTM and DaggerTM Full Size - S.

Unfortunately, about half of the manufacturers that offer a holster specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM don't acknowledge the DaggerTM Full Size - S.  I've attempted to reach out to all of them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Unfortunately, about half of the manufacturers that offer a holster specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM don't acknowledge the DaggerTM Full Size - S.  I've attempted to reach out to all of them.
View Quote

Isn't the only difference between the Compact and the full-size "S" model, is that the grip on the "S" is longer?  Why wouldn't the same holster fit both?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JWnTN: Isn't the only difference between the Compact and the full-size "S" model, is that the grip on the "S" is longer?  Why wouldn't the same holster fit both?
View Quote
And the finger groove / bump is slightly lower (green arrow below).  I state it like this,
Many manufacturers identify the pistol simply as the "Dagger".  Of course, we're expecting the Micro DaggerTM to drop any day now.  We know a DaggerTM Full Size - L (G17-length slide/barrel) is in the works.  It's shortsighted to talk only terms of the "Dagger" and, in time, will be misleading.

(Courtesy of Gabriel Dominguez)

Link Posted: 1/5/2023 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Probably expected, but the Safariland 578 gls fits the dagger nicely.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Anyone know right off of the Dagger compact fits in a Fobus paddle holster (pretty sure it’s the older E2 model Fobus)
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#33]
My standard Dagger would not fit my Fobus paddle holster I use with Glock 27, 19, 17 and 22.   There is to much difference in the frame.  I tried my Dagger slide on my Combat Armory frame.  The Dagger slide was pretty tight in the holster but the Combat Armory frame seems gtg with Fobus.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Try the Fobus for the M&P...
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:17:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dogtired] [#35]
Stuttered.
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Good info. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#37]
And the finger groove / bump is slightly lower (green arrow below).  I state it like this,
Many manufacturers identify the pistol simply as the "Dagger".  Of course, we're expecting the Micro DaggerTM to drop any day now.  We know a DaggerTM Full Size - L (G17-length slide/barrel) is in the works.  It's shortsighted to talk only terms of the "Dagger" and, in time, will be misleading.

https://www.glocktalk.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,onerror=redirect,width=800,height=800,fit=scale-down/https://www.glocktalk.com/attachments/1668561773949-png.1132399/
(Courtesy of Gabriel Dominguez)

View Quote

Good info. Thanks
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 10:41:17 PM EDT
[#38]
I have a Dagger Compact and just installed a Foxtrot1 light.  Does anyone have this combo and have found a holster?  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 5:10:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomac] [#39]
Originally Posted By dogtired:
Yes, I was not able to use the G19 Serpa with the tall sights, but low sights fit well.

If you wish to buy a new holster custom fit for the Dagger have at it.  I am just going thru my holster box and seeing what fits.  I really enjoy the Dagger, especially for $300 but it or any of the P80's with the Dagger uppers I have will not be my carry gun.
View Quote

Which Serpa fit the Dagger best: the G19 or M&P/Sigma?
From previous posts I'm guessing G19?
Thx!
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Maybe I'm just lucky but my full-size s fits my Glock holsters just fine. Even Safariland ALS holsters.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#41]
@dogtired

Any idea if the Blackhawk ARC for the Glock 19 fits the Dagger? Thx!...
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#42]
No, I bought the ARC cheap so I thought I would test the theory.  Tall sights seem to make the Dagger not fit G19 holsters.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dogtired:
No, I bought the ARC cheap so I thought I would test the theory.  Tall sights seem to make the Dagger not fit G19 holsters.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#44]
I found this $29 holster fits the Dagger, with suppressor sights and an optic:
https://www.dsgholsters.com/hr-vertical-holsters
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Does anyone know of a holster maker for a dagger wearing a TLR-7 or TLR-1, a red dot and tall sights?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By UTShooter71:
Does anyone know of a holster maker for a dagger wearing a TLR-7 or TLR-1, a red dot and tall sights?
View Quote

Nerd out of Inman, SC. I just got one for my TLR-1.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#47]
KT-Mech
Probably going to order one this week.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 8:04:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rorge-Retson] [#48]
Anyone find a Blackhawk holster yet that fits the full-size Dagger properly?

I have a S&W M&P Blackhawk holster and tried my Dagger in it, but unlike what some say here, the fit is unacceptable.  

The looseness (excessive forward/rearward motion) makes it not work for me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:38:06 PM EDT
[#49]
So what keeps them from fitting  ? Is it the trigger guard ? I tried my dagger with a glock slide in a safariland ALS and it fit but tighter than I like and since the slides glock it must be the frame I'm willing to take polymer off where needed
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Some people say Safariland holsters will fit the dagger, but as a blanket statement, that's not true.

I have learned, however, that the 7376-RDS-28325 for the G17/G19/G34 (as it's marked) will absolutely fit the dagger and will lock securely with a tlr7 and without.  This particular dagger had suppressor height sights and they posed zero problem.  This is an optics ready holster and my slide mounts the optic all the way to the rear, so it would have no problem clearing the removable Hood, if I had an optic mounted. It would also fit with a tlr1 hl, but it was a little snug.

One thing I noticed is that the gun did have almost an inch of vertical movement in the holster, but it was still securely locked.

I'm going to be getting some pictures and video of that later to post in this thread and also in my thread where I will be selling it and some other stuff to probably include an inside the waistband holster for the dagger since I'm getting out of the dagger line.

Standard height sights do a little better on some holsters.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top