Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Everything I've read on the matter says the 9mm Glocks are the ones affected the most by far, and this agrees with my personal experience with the G19 I had.

Although it does indeed happen on the 45 and 40 Glocks as well.

That slow mo video above is a good one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Incorrect. But hey, you're living up to your avatar.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your limp wrists are the only defective product, bucko.
Incorrect. But hey, you're living up to your avatar.

Which is exactly why I chose it......     

Here is your fix for BTF:

Attachment Attached File

Seriously... I became a much better pistol shooter as I worked on my forearm strength.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/115853/IMG-1053-166237.JPG
Seriously... I became a much better pistol shooter as I worked on my forearm strength.
View Quote
You still haven't explained why I've only experienced BTF with some Glocks and not others. And not with any other brand of handgun.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You still haven't explained why I've only experienced BTF with some Glocks and not others. And not with any other brand of handgun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Explain to me how I have taken a Gen 4 17 that was supposedly BTFing a guy on every single round, and when I ran 3 mags through it (his same ammo and mags btw) and it was running perfectly and was spitting brass at 3-5 feet at my 4:00 position like it was nothing.

The only difference in my case was the shooter, and the firing range where the pistol was being shot.

So, my explanation for Glock BTF is: It is the shooter.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Explain to me how I have taken a Gen 4 17 that was supposedly BTFing a guy on every single round, and when I ran 3 mags through it (his same ammo and mags btw) and it was running perfectly and was spitting brass at 3-5 feet at my 4:00 position like it was nothing.

The only difference in my case was the shooter, and the firing range where the pistol was being shot.

View Quote
I'll accept the fact that you are avoiding my question because you can't answer it.

Why are guns that are sent to Glock returning fixed?

Why did Glock replace the 336 ejector with the 30274 ejector?

Why is the Apex extractor kit eliminating BTF?

Why did complaints of BTF reach an all time high in 2010?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Here are some of the guns that have never hit me in the face with a piece of brass.

Pre 2010 Gen 2 and Gen 3 Glock 17, 19, 21, 23, 27, 30, 32, 36, and 37 
Gen 4 17 and 22
Sig P226
Sig P220
Browning Hi Power
Various 1911s
M&P 9
M&P 40
M&P 45
M&P 9 Shield
Walther PPK/S
Various Makarovs

Here are some of the guns that have hit me in the face with a piece of brass.

Post 2010 Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glock 19
Post 2010 Gen 4 Glock 21

I regularly shoot a pair of Dan Wesson Valors in 45 ACP, a Gen 4 Glock 17, and an M&P 9 Shield and never get BTF.

I am an experienced shooter and I don't limp wrist.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'll accept the fact that you are avoiding my question because you can't answer it.

Why are guns that are sent to Glock returning fixed? - Hell if I know, when they come back, what is being changed / replaced?  I know that all the 17/22s had the same recoil spring when the Gen 4 was first introduced, and now they have two different ones.  Is that the "fix"?  What is being changed out when these guns return?

Why did Glock replace the 336 ejector with the 30274 ejector? - Why did Glock change from the unmarked follower in a G17 mag to a #6 follower?  I have both, and the unmarked follower works just fine in my Gen 4s, and does not cause BTF, nor any other issue. Does the fact that they changed follower types somehow prove that there was a monumental issue with old the unmarked follower? Then neither does the fact that they changed ejector types prove that there is a systemic BTF issue inherent to the gun and not the shooter. They probably changed because they found that the new one works slightly better under a wider set of circumstances, and a bunch of stuff that engineers understand.   We are up to a #9 follower in a Glock 22 mag.  Does that mean that the others were causing huge problems that had to be "fixed"?  Is Glock "hiding" the fact that there was a problem with G22 followers # 1-8?

Why is the Apex extractor kit eliminating BTF? - Don't know, I have never experienced BTF, nor used APEX extractors.  Has Glock been "fixing" BTF pistols by returning them with upgraded extractors?  And is it the extractor that is causing BTF or the aforementioned ejector that is supposedly causing it... see, now I am all confused what the excuse de jour is because you are looking for any excuse except for operator error.

Why did complaints of BTF reach an all time high in 2010? - Seems like complaints are reaching an all-time high in here in March of 2017...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are guns that are sent to Glock returning fixed? - Hell if I know, when they come back, what is being changed / replaced?  I know that all the 17/22s had the same recoil spring when the Gen 4 was first introduced, and now they have two different ones.  Is that the "fix"?  What is being changed out when these guns return?

Why did Glock replace the 336 ejector with the 30274 ejector? - Why did Glock change from the unmarked follower in a G17 mag to a #6 follower?  I have both, and the unmarked follower works just fine in my Gen 4s, and does not cause BTF, nor any other issue. Does the fact that they changed follower types somehow prove that there was a monumental issue with old the unmarked follower? Then neither does the fact that they changed ejector types prove that there is a systemic BTF issue inherent to the gun and not the shooter. They probably changed because they found that the new one works slightly better under a wider set of circumstances, and a bunch of stuff that engineers understand.   We are up to a #9 follower in a Glock 22 mag.  Does that mean that the others were causing huge problems that had to be "fixed"?  Is Glock "hiding" the fact that there was a problem with G22 followers # 1-8?

Why is the Apex extractor kit eliminating BTF? - Don't know, I have never experienced BTF, nor used APEX extractors.  Has Glock been "fixing" BTF pistols by returning them with upgraded extractors?  And is it the extractor that is causing BTF or the aforementioned ejector that is supposedly causing it... see, now I am all confused what the excuse de jour is because you are looking for any excuse except for operator error.

Why did complaints of BTF reach an all time high in 2010? - Seems like complaints are reaching an all-time high in here in March of 2017...
Ok, I'll play along:

And you are right, I cannot answer your question, because I have never once experienced it, even with guns that it has been reported to have happened with the same ammo and mags. I have shot tons and tons of rounds through my Gen 4 glocks (all that I own now are Gen 4, sold all of my 3s), and have not one time ever had brass go anywhere but 3-4 o clock.

I just checked my lists, I have owned 4 of the early G17 Gen 4 models (The ones with the same RSA as the G22, the "bad" ejector, and no cutout where the RSA meets the muzzle area or any of the other stuff that is claimed was to "fix" the BTF issue) and two of the early G22 gen 4s, and never once had a BTF.  These early G17s are supposedly the worst of the worst for pistols that would have had BTF.  Did I just get lucky and not get one of the "infected" pistols?

My current Gen 4 Glock are: 7 G17s (Yes, I have 7 identical pistols... well, one has a threaded barrel).  None of them BTF.  I have 3 G19s.  None of them BTF.  I have one G22, no BTF, one G26, no BTF, and three G21s, and... you guessed it: none of them BTF.

Did I just get lucky with the 21 Gen 4 glock models that I have come into contact with?????  If you include the one that was supposedly BTFing the owner, that is 22 models that I have had zero problems with.  

So, my question is, did I just get lucky with those 22 (including with that one that was BTFing the owner) or is there something going on with the shooters?

Oh, and just for fun:

Here are the guns that have never hit me in the face with a piece of bass:
Glock 17 Gen 2-4
Glock 19 Gen 2-4
Glock 18 Gen 3 - that was a fun 3 seconds
Glock 20 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 21 Gen 3 & 4 & SF
Glock 22 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 23 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 26 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 27 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 29 Gen 3
Glock 30 Gen 3
Glock 31 Gen 3
Glock 34 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 35 Gen 3
Glock 36 Gen 3
Glock 38 Gen 3
Glock 41 Gen 4
Glock 43 Gen 4
Beretta M9
Beretta M9a1
Beretta 92fs
Beretta 92G
Beretta 92G-SD
Beretta 92F Compact
Beretta 92F Brigadier
Beretta Storm PX9
Beretta Tomcat
S&W 5904
S&W Sigma 9mm
S&W Sigma 357s
S&W M&P 9
S&W M&P 40
S&W M&P Shield 9mm
Ruger LC9
Ruger LCP
Ruger P85
Kahr MK9
Kahr PM9
H&K USP 9
H&K USP 40
H&K USP 45
H&K USP Compact 9
H&K USP Compact 45
Sig 226 9mm
Sig 226 40
Sig 226 357s
Sig 229 40
Sig 229 9mm
Sig 220 45
Various 1911's
And a 8" AR-15 pistol

Pistols that have tossed brass in my face:

Not a damn one.  What's your point?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok, I'll play along:

And you are right, I cannot answer your question, because I have never once experienced it, even with guns that it has been reported to have happened with the same ammo and mags. I have shot tons and tons of rounds through my Gen 4 glocks (all that I own now are Gen 4, sold all of my 3s), and have not one time ever had brass go anywhere but 3-4 o clock.

I just checked my lists, I have owned 4 of the early G17 Gen 4 models (The ones with the same RSA as the G22, the "bad" ejector, and no cutout where the RSA meets the muzzle area or any of the other stuff that is claimed was to "fix" the BTF issue) and two of the early G22 gen 4s, and never once had a BTF.  These early G17s are supposedly the worst of the worst for pistols that would have had BTF.  Did I just get lucky and not get one of the "infected" pistols?

My current Gen 4 Glock are: 7 G17s (Yes, I have 7 identical pistols... well, one has a threaded barrel).  None of them BTF.  I have 3 G19s.  None of them BTF.  I have one G22, no BTF, one G26, no BTF, and three G21s, and... you guessed it: none of them BTF.

Did I just get lucky with the 21 Gen 4 glock models that I have come into contact with?????  If you include the one that was supposedly BTFing the owner, that is 22 models that I have had zero problems with.  

So, my question is, did I just get lucky with those 22 (including with that one that was BTFing the owner) or is there something going on with the shooters?

Oh, and just for fun:

Glock 17 Gen 2-4
Glock 19 Gen 2-4
Glock 20 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 21 Gen 3 & 4 & SF
Glock 22 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 23 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 26 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 27 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 29 Gen 3
Glock 30 Gen 3
Glock 31 Gen 3
Glock 34 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 35 Gen 3
Glock 36 Gen 3
Glock 38 Gen 3
Glock 41 Gen 4
Glock 43 Gen 4
Beretta M9
Beretta M9a1
Beretta 92fs
Beretta 92G
Beretta 92G-SD
Beretta 92F Compact
Beretta 92F Brigadier
Beretta Storm PX9
Beretta Tomcat
S&W 5904
S&W Sigma 9mm
S&W Sigma 357s
S&W M&P 9
S&W M&P 40
S&W M&P Shield 9mm
Ruger LC9
Ruger LCP
Ruger P85
Kahr MK9
Kahr PM9
H&K USP 9
H&K USP 40
H&K USP 45
H&K USP Compact 9
H&K USP Compact 45
Sig 226 9mm
Sig 226 40
Sig 226 357s
Sig 229 40
Sig 229 9mm
Sig 220 45
Various 1911's
And a 8" AR-15 pistol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ok, I'll play along:

Oh, and just for fun:

Glock 17 Gen 2-4
Glock 19 Gen 2-4
Glock 20 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 21 Gen 3 & 4 & SF
Glock 22 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 23 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 26 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 27 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 29 Gen 3
Glock 30 Gen 3
Glock 31 Gen 3
Glock 34 Gen 3 & 4
Glock 35 Gen 3
Glock 36 Gen 3
Glock 38 Gen 3
Glock 41 Gen 4
Glock 43 Gen 4
Beretta M9
Beretta M9a1
Beretta 92fs
Beretta 92G
Beretta 92G-SD
Beretta 92F Compact
Beretta 92F Brigadier
Beretta Storm PX9
Beretta Tomcat
S&W 5904
S&W Sigma 9mm
S&W Sigma 357s
S&W M&P 9
S&W M&P 40
S&W M&P Shield 9mm
Ruger LC9
Ruger LCP
Ruger P85
Kahr MK9
Kahr PM9
H&K USP 9
H&K USP 40
H&K USP 45
H&K USP Compact 9
H&K USP Compact 45
Sig 226 9mm
Sig 226 40
Sig 226 357s
Sig 229 40
Sig 229 9mm
Sig 220 45
Various 1911's
And a 8" AR-15 pistol

My point is that you are opining on a subject you know absolutely nothing about and you can't simply tell me why all guns don't hit me in the face with brass since it's the shooter after all.

Not that I think it'll make any difference, but here is one opinion on the subject. It's from early in Randy Lee's research into the matter. Pay particular attention to the bold portion near the end.

Hi all,

I first became involved in working on Glock pistols back in 1998. The one thing that I notice after firing the G24,22,19 and 17 pistols, was that although the guns functioned, ejection patterns were wildly inconsistent. Brass was hitting my head, going completely vertical, off to the left, and many just off my right shoulder at about 5:30 if you viewed everything from above the gun (muzzle being the 12:00). I was told that the problem was caused by "limp wristing", projectile dysfunction, low testosterone and a myriad of other reasons that did not sit well with my mind.

In talking with Jeff Gonzales many moons ago, the phenomenon called the horizontal stovepipe also seemed more common in the Glock pistol than other service pistols that we were both familiar with. After having experiencing a few firsthand in G22s and a couple of 9mms, the data was stored away for some 8 or so years as I had sold my Glocks in search of greener pastures. 

For the past month, I have been scanning various forums and youtube videos documenting such issues, and people's attempts at resolving the problems they have been experiencing. I was looking for some logical pattern in the "If I change part A, the benefit was always X" Ditto with parts B and C. What I have concluded is that while changing the RSA helped for some, it does not help in all cases. The same is true with replacing just the extractor or just the ejector. In almost all of the videos I watched, the single part replacement provided no improvement (unless the problem was failure to extract, in which case replacing the extractor usually helped).

So what is the root cause of the problem Mr. Randy Fancypants Know-it -all? To put it quite simply, the ejection port horizontal wall is too tall, and the cases are hitting the vertical inside wall instead of being guided out by the exit ramp cut. I will try to explain what I am seeing a bit further down in this post.

This is why just changing the RSA or Extractor or Ejector by themselves only helps in some cases, but not in others. Each gun is different and each shooter is different. So results can vary based upon how an individual absorbs recoil forces as well as manufacturing tolerances for the particular gun. Below are some rules of thumb that can help with diagnosing and isolating a particular problem:

Recoil Spring Assembly(RSA)
As long as the slide will lock to the rear while shooting with your non-dominant hand with moderate to light grip pressure, the RSA is not the cause of erratic ejection, stovepipes or failures to extract. I say this because if there is enough energy to lock the slide to the rear once the last round is fired, there is enough force generated to reliably kick the spent case out of a properly set up ejection port and feed another round when a full magazine is used. This of course implies that the loads being shot are of sufficient quality and power to reliably cycle the pistol. Faster slide velocity rearwards can help ejection by causing a more forceful impact of the case against the ejector tip. But in many of the guns I have inspected, it just meant the brass hits your face harder.

Extractor
The Gen 4 extractors I have seen have a secondary angle on the hook that is not present on the older extractors. My assumption (I have not spoken to any of the engineers at Glock) is that the secondary angle allows for less resistance against the feeding case as it slides up underneath the extractor hook. As the cartridge begins its entrance into the chamber throat, the back of the case must change from a point contact (12:00 position of the case head) to flush and parallel with the breechface. The new extractor angle helps with this aspect, but can lead to other problems during the extraction phase. 

As the barrel unlocks and ramps downward it impacts the locking insert in the frame. The barrel essentially bounces. Add this force to the torque forces imparted by the rifling and there can be enough transmitted shock to bump the extractor claw as it tries to pull the spent case from the chamber. The secondary angle on the Gen 4 extractor while making it easier for the case to slip up and under the hook during feeding, now applies force to the case rim by pushing it down and away from the optimal contact point making it easier for the case to slip away from the claw.

The earlier extractor versions and I assume aftermarket extractors have claws that are parallel with the side wall of the breech face. This means that the ejector is nearly always applying a force that is perpendicular to the breech side wall, and at the 3:00 position of the case no matter how low the case travels down the breech face during extraction and ejection.

Ejector
Until recently, the Gen 4 9mms were shipping out with the #336 ejector. I believe the instructors at the Rogers Shooting School found that by altering the ejector position and possibly length, they were able to minimize many of the stoppages. I have heard of others attempting to do the same with mixed results.
The new ejectors that Glock is installing as an in-house service essentially alters the exit angle of the case trajectory. By changing the location and dimensions of the ejector tip, the contact point is now at about 7:00. This makes the ejection angle steeper and will hopefully clear the inner sidewall of the slide that is vertical. If executed correctly, the brass flight path should be roughly a high arc at about 3:00 to the shooter (I don't have one of the guns with the new ejector, so I cannot confirm this).

What is happening in my stock Gen 4???
For the sake of argument, let's say have just pressed the trigger on my Gen 4 box stock new model 19. I am using Winchester White box ammunition. The gun discharges and the bullet leaves the barrel. The barrel unlocks from the slide and bounces against the locking insert. Now, because I am using ammo that I know has a shallower extractor cut, the Gen 4 extractor overrides the case rim for reasons discussed above. Failure to extract leaves me with a double feed. I clear the stoppage and get back to shooting as usual.

I press the trigger again, and the gun discharges. This time the bounce of the barrel does not cause the extractor claw to override the case rim. The case extracts from the chamber and hits the #336 ejector tip. As the slide moves rearward, the front of the case impacts the inner vertical sidewall of the slide. Because of the less that optimal dimensions of the brass, and the secondary angle cut on the extractor, the case is released from the extractor prematurely and is floating in space as the slide moves rearward, and the next round begins to rise in the magazine. The upcoming cartridge contacts the free floating brass and lifts it vertically in the ejection port. The slide has already stopped rearward travel and is now moving forward. Without any other forces acting on the spent case, the slide closes on the hovering brass. The result is a horizontal stovepipe where the case mouth is wedged between the hood of the barrel and the back of the breech face. Tap roll rack and I am back to business as usual.

I press the trigger a few more times, and the gun cycles reliably, but brass hits my left arm, the rim of my hat, over my right shoulder. The last round hits the underside of my hat rim and decisively wedges between my eyebrows and safety glasses. After my well selected curse words and putting the gun down in a safe direction, I dislodge the still sizzling empty case from my glasses to the aroma of burning hair and skin... 

Does any of this sound familiar?

Possible solutions?
Our solution is to lower the ejection port, and change the ramp out angle to a 45 degree rather than the steeper factory angle. I designed our barstock extractor and it is in the testing phase.
I also have a prototype ejector.

Magsz donated his problematic Gen 4 19 which I believed he called Satan spawn. Most of our testing has been with Winchester ammunition. The gun was tested before modification and as each new component came online. The lowering of the ejection port was the last operation, as from prior work on competition Glocks I knew would have the greatest impact.

With the lowered ejection port, our extractor and the prototype ejector 400 rounds have been fired without incident, and the ejection is consistent at the 3:00 position regardless of who was shooting the gun.

Today I swapped out the proto ejector and reinstalled the #336 factory part. The result was the same- consistent extraction and ejection being at 3:00 for all three shooters (two left handed shooters and myself) We shot the gun one handed, right and left hands, limp wristed, no pinky support, thumb and middle finger only grip as well as freestyle for 150 rounds.
The brass ejected at 3:00 to the shooter's right side regardless of shooting style or grip strength. NONE, I repeat NONE of the shooters had brass come near their head!

Earlier in this post, I wrote about the accusation of limp wristing being the cause of my problems. I believe that I have confirmed (at least for myself) that it is a fallacy. Properly set up, as long as there is at least 20 pounds behind the gun, a properly designed and executed gun should function, extract and eject without fear of stovepipe or brass hitting the operator. 

The downfall of this is that in milling the slide, you void the warranty on your Glock. Ultimately, it is up to you the owner to decide whether it is an acceptable risk.

Until Glock takes a serious look at the ejection port geometry, I fear that problems will plague the Gen 4 guns no matter how many changes to the ejectors and RSAs they make.

Thank you for reading this, and as always, I could be wrong...

-Randy

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Brass To Face! Glock Gen 4 G17 9mm Ejection Examined
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:48:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 6:52:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nice try, I'm an LEO and an instructor for my agency. Glock BTF has nothing to do with forearm strength. It's a problem with their piece of shit guns.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#13]
^This guy gets it.  

Mine ejects worse the harder I grip it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:52:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nice try, I'm an LEO and an instructor for my agency. Glock BTF has nothing to do with forearm strength. It's a problem with their piece of shit guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was coming here to basically say the same exact thing, but I've been beat to it.

In before someone replies stating that their personal experience with .000000000001% of all handguns ever made means everyone else's BTF experiences are because they don't have strong enough forearms.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 12:46:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
^This guy gets it.  

View Quote
I experienced the same symptoms, BTF worsening the more solid the grip was than before.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 1:01:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I experienced the same symptoms, BTF worsening the more solid the grip was than before.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
^This guy gets it.  

Same here.

I'm going to wait some more and see if the M&P 2.0 keeps getting positive reviews.  If it does I'm dumping my G19.4 for the M&P 2.0.  I'm done wasting my time with this issue.  I'm happy for those without any BTF issues, but it looks like I didn't win the lottery.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
How do you explain to guy that can deadlift over 500lbs that it's a grip strength issue with one of his Glocks, but not the other one but a new ejector fixes it?

I'll help. You cant, because for all your claimed shooting, you really have no idea what your talking about.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
^This guy gets it.  

Someone explained the reason for it too. There is actually science behind it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Is the G26 Included in this debate? I recently purchased a gen 4-26 with the 30274 ejector and have put around 350 rounds through it with no btf issues. This past weekend I let my 11 year old son shoot it, he took three shots all three hit him in the face. I would definitely argue his grip was the culprit. After his three shots I put another 40-50 rounds through it again with no issue. My gen 4-19 has thrown one in my face one time out of just over 1k rounds, I may have limp wristed it on that particular shot but can't say for sure so I just got over it and moved on. I'm not a Glock only guy so I won't blindly defend Glock on this issue but in my experience I feel I can blame grip when a btf occurred.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is the G26 Included in this debate? I recently purchased a gen 4-26 with the 30274 ejector and have put around 350 rounds through it with no btf issues. This past weekend I let my 11 year old son shoot it, he took three shots all three hit him in the face. I would definitely argue his grip was the culprit. After his three shots I put another 40-50 rounds through it again with no issue. My gen 4-19 has thrown one in my face one time out of just over 1k rounds, I may have limp wristed it on that particular shot but can't say for sure so I just got over it and moved on. I'm not a Glock only guy so I won't blindly defend Glock on this issue but in my experience I feel I can blame grip when a btf occurred.
View Quote
While a sound theory on the surface, it doesn't explain why the same person can shoot multiple Glocks and only have problems with some of them. In my case, I have owned dozens of Glocks and only recall having BTF issues with 2 or 3. As has been mentioned, weak or erratic ejection has always been a Glock thing and I've experienced plenty of that.

My current Glock 17 Gen 4 has 3000 rounds on it and hasn't hit me with a piece of brass yet.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Someone explained the reason for it too. There is actually science behind it.
View Quote
The increased slide speed from a more solid grip causes the extractor to lose control of the spent case on the way to the ejector.  

A stiffer extractor spring helps more than anything IME.  

I have three 43s and one old 2005 or so 17 that very rarely ding me with brass.

I have had several Gen4s over the past few years that were horrible.    Latest one was 19.4 January this year.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#22]
I got a new Gen 4 19 bought last year, and started experiencing it yesterday.  Only around 150 rounds through it so far.  Had about 3 out of the 75 rounds I shot hit me in the forehead, one of which was a 124gr +P Gold Dot.  The other 2 were WWB.  My new 43 was fine, no issues with roughly the same round counts.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The increased slide speed from a more solid grip causes the extractor to lose control of the spent case on the way to the ejector.  

A stiffer extractor spring helps more than anything IME.  

I have three 43s and one old 2005 or so 17 that very rarely ding me with brass.

I have had several Gen4s over the past few years that were horrible.    Latest one was 19.4 January this year.
View Quote
This does not always hold true.  I have light springs I put in my pre-dip extractor Gen 3s and they still do not throw brass at my face
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This does not always hold true.  I have light springs I put in my pre-dip extractor Gen 3s and they still do not throw brass at my face
View Quote
High relative slide velocity doesn't create the problem in itself, it simply exacerbates the loss of control of the brass due to weak extractor tension resulting from extractor assembly spring and fit issues added to the already less than ideal angle of the extractor claw and insertion of the part and high wall on the ejection port.  Yours probably just fit in a way that allows tension to be maintained so as not to be on the ragged edge, as was more common pre-dip from what I understand.  Notice this shit never happens with 180° leveraged extractors with vertical claws that pivot perpendicular to the claw and clamp directly toward the opposite boss on the breechface.  The whole diving angle thing with the Glock extractor invites variable friction due to fouling, lube, and inertial variations due to grip, and also requires a lot of spring pressure to produce an equivalent degree of force on the brass as a 180° levered extractor would provide, and it tends to squirt the brass downward, hence the well known magwell dribble .  The longitudinal plunger also means there's another variable in spring pressure in the system depending on how free it is to slide during recoil.  Overall it's a massively retarded design.  If Glock had the balls, they'd go to a proper design, say like a contemporary Sig Classic, and it too could put brass in little piles at 4 o'clock.

Glock 19 gen3 (heavily modded), 26 gen4 (going back to factory again), and 43 (decent extraction w/800rds) owner here, btw.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Its you, not the gun.
View Quote
I normally like your posts.  This, pisses me off.  

I get brass to face on the last round only of a mag.  Am I really doing something different on that last round?   I doubt it.    And as some have stated, they have some that do and some that don't.  I doubt it's them.  

Glock had a really good thing going.  Something changed.  It's just a fact.  If you don't want to see it, you're being obstinate.  

I still carry mine even though it does that.  And I still want more.  But it would be nice if I could fix it.  I haven't tried any of the fixes yet though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My gen3 g34 did it up until I had around 500 rds through it. Had t done it since and has almost 10k through it now.
  I say shoot it more before you give up. Unless it's every single rd.
To be honest I barely notice it happening when it actually did. I wear a hat and safety glasses when competing and it never really bothered me anyway.
View Quote
That's fine, but when I'm out and about, I don't wear a hat.  If I have to use mine for something serious, I won't have a hat to catch the brass.  I'd hate to have a shell land in between my glasses and eyeball in a defensive shooting.   That's my big concern.  But like I said, mine only does it on the last round of a mag.   Maybe a way to know to reload.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Mine that does it only the last round of a mag is a G26.  In your case, a limp wrist is probably causing it.

But why don't we cover that aspect.  So....  if your son shoots another type of 9mm weapon and doesn't get BTF, is it the gun or the shooter?   I have never exeprienced brass to the face with any other weapon EXCEPT, M-1 carbines.  I've got one that does it too.  So am I limp shouldering that gun?   Do I need to go to a carbine course to tell me how to not get BTF with my M-1 carbine?  Yet my other one doesn't do it and my AR's don't.  My garands and M1A doesn't.  But my son and I must be doing something wrong when we just shoot that ONE carbine.   Yeah, OK.  

Heck, even if it was ONLY shooter induced, it still would be an indication of the gun or design, if it was the only type of weapon that those people got BTF with.   Now you guys it never happens with.  That's great.    But we can't all be as awesome as operators as you.  Some shooters that deserve to defend themselves are women, younger people, older folks, diseased.  Whatever.   But only the super awesome shooters deserve a gun that runs.  Yeah ok.  

So......  maybe it is me.  But I don't get it with other guns.   I guess I'm just not good enough to deserve such a perfect gun.  

I swear the culture of Glock has to be one of the most annoying aspects of shooting there is.  And there is a lot of bullshit in the firearms industry.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#28]
It was a real thing

Yes it seems to have been fixed.   I had to send back several of the newer Gen4's
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:12:29 PM EDT
[#29]
that guy Randy seems like he knows what he is talking about,  so the "fix" according to him is to have your ejection port cut at a 45 vs what it is now from the factory.

but that would involve having to have the slide re coated.  I have a couple G19 that the brass lands just on top of my head.  

so when I get home I am going to get a good look at my ejection port and see if the hole is in the right shape.

Thanks for the info was an interesting read.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Huh. Today I was at the range with my g4 19 which I am loving less and less all the time, when I noticed it was dropping brass on top of my brim of my ball cap. I didn't really think anything of it at the time.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Same here.

I'm going to wait some more and see if the M&P 2.0 keeps getting positive reviews.  If it does I'm dumping my G19.4 for the M&P 2.0.  I'm done wasting my time with this issue.  I'm happy for those without any BTF issues, but it looks like I didn't win the lottery.
View Quote
I'm having similar thoughts but with a springfield xdmod2.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Contrary to what the limp writing advocates say, in the vast majority of cases this has to be a mechanical problem.  I would like to see some super super slow motion video of the firing cycle from above the slide of a btf problem gun. That might reveal something new. The video of the 17 showing the brass ejecting with counter clockwise spin is very interesting.  Since it happens with some guns and not others there is at least one variable involved. It more than likely involves at least some of the parts mentioned, but without serious research we are just speculating.  Replacing parts until that particular gun works does not solve the overall problem.  A good engineer or 2 should be able to figure this out fairly quickly. Glock, where are you?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
 A good engineer or 2 should be able to figure this out fairly quickly. Glock, where are you?
View Quote
Raking in the profits galore based on past performance and reputation. Just goes to show that some companies can live on their past laurels; at least for a while. I'd say Glock is still the best selling handgun on the marked. But I'm just guessing. 
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#34]
G21,g17,g26,g19 3rd, g43 and my sons 4gen g19.

Never any issues.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#35]
I was in the camp that it might be limp wrists until I just bought a new Gen 3 19. I have several Glocks including three Gen 4s in 17, 19 and 26. None of those ever gave me BTF. My new Gen 3 19 does every 50 rounds or so. I can shoot a Gen 4 and Gen 3 side by side with the same ammo and magazine, one ejects normal and the other BTF or usually brass on top of the head. I just bought a new ejector and housing for a Gen 4 $10 so I can pull the ejector out and put in my Gen 3 housing. I can't say that I've had any failures, so that's a positive.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 2:59:10 PM EDT
[#36]
I recently acquired another Gen-3 Glock 19 with the 336 ejector. When I fired it for the first time, no brass hit me in the face, but the ejection pattern was weak and lazy, so I thought I'd replace the 336 ejector with the newer Gen-4 30274 ejector, which I've done on another Gen-3 Glock 19 I own, and it actually did improve the ejection pattern.

In my Internet research regarding this issue (lazy ejection pattern of the 9mm Gen-3 Glock 19 with 336 ejector) and all the BTF complaints and issues, I happened to read where someone said they called Glock and got them to ship them a couple of the 30274 ejectors for their Gen-3 Glock 19 free of charge.

So, just out of curiosity, I called Glock customer/warranty service today and asked the guy if they would send me a 30274 ejector for my new Glock 19 with lazy ejection; the guy said they do not install Gen-4 parts in a Gen-3 and would under no circumstances send me the 30274 ejector or recommend installing a Gen-4 part in a Gen-3. He said I could ship it back to them for warranty service, or take it to the nearest certified Glock armorer or bring the gun in to them (since I live in Ga) and let them look at it for me under warranty. He basically said they (Glock, Inc.) has never installed a Gen-4 30274 ejector in a Gen-3 Glock 19, nor would they under any circumstances.  

So, as many times as I've read (here on this forum and else ware) that replacing the 336 ejector with the 30274 ejector fixes the BTF problem 99% of the time, (and, I've done it myself on another Gen-3 Glock 19, and it improved the ejection pattern) the Glock rep said that it was against their policy to install the Gen-4 30274 ejector in the Gen-3 Glock 19, and they did not recommend it. 

All I can say is that this seems like a major contradiction to almost everything I've read or experienced first hand. When and if I get the time, I may just take the new Gen-3 19 to the Glock factory in Smyrna Ga. and see what the outcome is just out of curiosity.

In a way, I'm not surprised at what the guy at Glock said, and in a way I am surprised. I guess the hundreds/thousands of posts on the internet about how replacing the Gen-3  336 ejector with the newer, Gen-4 30274 ejector, and it fixed or drastically improved the problem, were all wrong.     
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I recently acquired another Gen-3 Glock 19 with the 336 ejector. When I fired it for the first time, no brass hit me in the face, but the ejection pattern was weak and lazy, so I thought I'd replace the 336 ejector with the newer Gen-4 30274 ejector, which I've done on another Gen-3 Glock 19 I own, and it actually did improve the ejection pattern.

In my Internet research regarding this issue (lazy ejection pattern of the 9mm Gen-3 Glock 19 with 336 ejector) and all the BTF complaints and issues, I happened to read where someone said they called Glock and got them to ship them a couple of the 30274 ejectors for their Gen-3 Glock 19 free of charge.

So, just out of curiosity, I called Glock customer/warranty service today and asked the guy if they would send me a 30274 ejector for my new Glock 19 with lazy ejection; the guy said they do not install Gen-4 parts in a Gen-3 and would under no circumstances send me the 30274 ejector or recommend installing a Gen-4 part in a Gen-3. He said I could ship it back to them for warranty service, or take it to the nearest certified Glock armorer or bring the gun in to them (since I live in Ga) and let them look at it for me under warranty. He basically said they (Glock, Inc.) has never installed a Gen-4 30274 ejector in a Gen-3 Glock 19, nor would they under any circumstances.  

So, as many times as I've read (here on this forum and else ware) that replacing the 336 ejector with the 30274 ejector fixes the BTF problem 99% of the time, (and, I've done it myself on another Gen-3 Glock 19, and it improved the ejection pattern) the Glock rep said that it was against their policy to install the Gen-4 30274 ejector in the Gen-3 Glock 19, and they did not recommend it. 

All I can say is that this seems like a major contradiction to almost everything I've read or experienced first hand. When and if I get the time, I may just take the new Gen-3 19 to the Glock factory in Smyrna Ga. and see what the outcome is just out of curiosity.

In a way, I'm not surprised at what the guy at Glock said, and in a way I am surprised. I guess the hundreds/thousands of posts on the internet about how replacing the Gen-3  336 ejector with the newer, Gen-4 30274 ejector, and it fixed or drastically improved the problem, were all wrong.     
View Quote
Interesting.  Did you talk to a customer service rep or to someone who actually works on them?  The 30274 fixed the BTF on my 17 and 19.  Both had weak ejection and the 19 would dent every piece of brass. I swapped out springs, extractors, extractor spring/plunger/bearing before finally finding the fix w\the ejector. I even reinstalled the original parts to verify the ejector was the root cause.  It wasn't ammo or limp wrist like some seem to claim.  I shot a new 17L recently and the ejection was also weak which tells me the problem is still there on the 3rd Gen guns. Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Interesting.  Did you talk to a customer service rep or to someone who actually works on them?  The 30274 fixed the BTF on my 17 and 19.  Both had weak ejection and the 19 would dent every piece of brass. I swapped out springs, extractors, extractor spring/plunger/bearing before finally finding the fix w\the ejector. I even reinstalled the original parts to verify the ejector was the root cause.  It wasn't ammo or limp wrist like some seem to claim.  I shot a new 17L recently and the ejection was also weak which tells me the problem is still there on the 3rd Gen guns. Keep us posted.
View Quote
Initially, I called the customer service number 770-432-1202, and, surprisingly, someone answered the phone right away, with little waiting. I begin to tell the customer service rep why I was calling, and he transferred me to the warranty department. When I explained to the warranty rep why I was calling (hoping to get a complementary 30274 ejector for my newest Glock 19 Gen-3) the guy begin to tell me what I stated in my post above. 

It was almost like he had been trained and programmed to say what he said about installing a 30274 ejector in a Gen-3 Glock 19 to replace the 336 ejector, and talking about what their policy was that they did not install Gen-4 parts in a Gen-3, nor did they recommend it etc... Needless to say, it didn't take me long to realize I was not going to get a free, complementary 30274 ejector sent to me from this guy at Glock. I can understand them not wanting to send out parts under warranty to customers/non-certified Glock armorers, but I do not understand why the guy would go to such great lengths to convince me they did not, nor ever have, nor did they recommend installing the Gen-4, 30274 ejectors in any Gen-3 Glock, when I doubt very seriously that is actually true, based on what I have read and experienced first hand. It's almost like the guy was taking a stance and a position to defend themselves for some reason by explaining to me what their policy was on the issue; or at least that was my take on what the Glock rep said.

Someone else in this thread said that if you call Glock, they would deny there was even a problem with BTF on any of their pistols, period. Well, the Glock rep I spoke to did not deny there was a problem with BTF, per-se, but he did deny that replacing the 336 ejector with the 30274 ejector was recommended.  

All I know is that the 30274 ejector I installed in my other Gen-3 Glock 19 did improve the ejection pattern.    
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Glock is pretty useless for stuff like this.  I wouldn't even bother trying to have Glock fix it... all they'll do is swap out a few parts and see if the minor difference in tolerance stack up fixes the problem.  If it doesn't, they'll just say that their guns are designed to work on hotter ammo or something like that.

The BTF problem isn't an occasional lemon or worn parts, it's a fundamental design flaw with the way that Glock handguns have been made since ~2011 or so.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#40]
When dealing with Glock it really all depends on who you talk to and which way the winds are blowing. I have been up there 10 or so times in the past ten years and every time I go there is some different policy or I get a lazy gun bunny that says there is nothing wrong. When all of this first started back around 2010 the official position was that Glocks were not designed to use range ammo and that the problem I was having was because I wasn't using self defense ammo. I pointed out that the problem exists no matter what ammo I used and further explained that my range ammo was/is 124gr NATO. I was handed my gun back and told to try another ammo.

As for parts, the last time I took my G43 up there (for chunking brass straight up in the air and back down), they tech confirmed my issue and replaced the extractor, ejector and all of my mags. I had aftermarket parts in my gun, slide lock, mag catch and floor plates from Tango Down. I was told that the policy is if the parts do not effect the function of the gun they leave them in. Since none of my parts as far as he could tell effect function he didn't replace them.

As for the ejector specifically, again it depends on who you get. I have gen 4 ejectors in all of my gen 3 Glocks. Some of those ejectors were installed by techs at Glock.

My fix for the BTF issue in my Glock 19s has been then Gen 4 ejector paired with an Apex Tactical extractor and an extra power plunger spring from White Sound Defence. This combination has eliminated the weak ejection and BTF issue in mine and my wife's Glock 19C.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#41]
my used G23 lower with the gen 4 ejector failed miserably today,  I was shooting blazer aluminum ammo and the cases just barely made it out of the slide,  and the higher power reloads I shot pretty much went straight up and down,  some to the top of my head.  

so,  I will try what Charlie Foxtrot did and order some parts to try and fix this.  I have a G19C upper on a G23 lower converted,  gen 3. 

if I get time I will shoot some higher power loads and see what that does.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#42]
I remember that guys were taking the newer MIM extractor and slightly smoothing the top and bottom surface of it with a wet stone or something like that. It worked on mine like a champion. My extractor fix so tight in the channel originally I wondered if it might bind up or if friction/to much contact could choke the extraction process.

I didn't read this whole thread so my post might seem out of place maybe

ETA- mine fit tight enough that it wouldn't simply drop down in place...it kinda had to be finger fitted down into place. My old gen 3 simple dropped into place rather easy.
After smoothing the one on my gen 4 a tad bit it fits more naturally and extraction improved greatly.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Glock is pretty useless for stuff like this.  I wouldn't even bother trying to have Glock fix it... all they'll do is swap out a few parts and see if the minor difference in tolerance stack up fixes the problem.  If it doesn't, they'll just say that their guns are designed to work on hotter ammo or something like that.

The BTF problem isn't an occasional lemon or worn parts, it's a fundamental design flaw with the way that Glock handguns have been made since ~2011 or so.
View Quote
This has been my experience as well and they won't send parts unless you're a certified Glock armorer which is also a joke. I just bought the parts and fixed by trial and error.  Good to have a few spare parts in the bin anyway.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#44]
I fired my latest Glock 19 project pistol this morning, for the first time. Still has the OEM 336 ejector, though I have the newer 30274 on order. 

Here is my observation: the first few rounds of Blazer 115 grain FMJ practice ammo ejected flawlessly and as it should; strong, to the right, and with a good pattern, landing 5' to 6' away from me. After the first 5 or 6 rounds, when things apparently started to heat up a bit, the ejection pattern changed to the typical BTF pattern, ejecting straight up, to the rear and even to the left a time or two. Fired 2 magazines (30 rounds), and the first 5 or 6 rounds ejected correctly. 

So, I'm thinking that since the ejector wouldn't be affected by temperature, at least to any extent, the extractor would. This is just a theory, but if the pistol ejected correctly while at normal ambient temperature, and started ejecting erratically after a few rounds, it could be theorized that the extractor, after heating up (becoming tighter in the slide due to heat expansion), indeed plays a roll in the BTF problem. Again, this is just my amateurish theory for the moment. I'll report back when I get the newer 30274 ejector installed. 

So, those Glock 19 owners with the BTF issue who changed out both ejector and extractor/extractor-spring, which seemed to solve the problem, may be on to something.   
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I fired my latest Glock 19 project pistol this morning, for the first time. Still has the OEM 336 ejector, though I have the newer 30274 on order. 

Here is my observation: the first few rounds of Blazer 115 grain FMJ practice ammo ejected flawlessly and as it should; strong, to the right, and with a good pattern, landing 5' to 6' away from me. After the first 5 or 6 rounds, when things apparently started to heat up a bit, the ejection pattern changed to the typical BTF pattern, ejecting straight up, to the rear and even to the left a time or two. Fired 2 magazines (30 rounds), and the first 5 or 6 rounds ejected correctly. 

So, I'm thinking that since the ejector wouldn't be affected by temperature, at least to any extent, the extractor would. This is just a theory, but if the pistol ejected correctly while at normal ambient temperature, and started ejecting erratically after a few rounds, it could be theorized that the extractor, after heating up (becoming tighter in the slide due to heat expansion), indeed plays a roll in the BTF problem. Again, this is just my amateurish theory for the moment. I'll report back when I get the newer 30274 ejector installed. 

So, those Glock 19 owners with the BTF issue who changed out both ejector and extractor/extractor-spring, which seemed to solve the problem, may be on to something.   
View Quote
has anyone filed down the extractor at all?  if it heats up and gets tighter maybe stone it down a little ?  makes sense,  my pistol was putting the brass on my head and near my right foot.  so it was not shooting out very far.  the article I read posted on page 2 i think said the cut out on slide it not cut steep enough.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
has anyone filed down the extractor at all?  if it heats up and gets tighter maybe stone it down a little ?  makes sense,  my pistol was putting the brass on my head and near my right foot.  so it was not shooting out very far.  the article I read posted on page 2 i think said the cut out on slide it not cut steep enough.  
View Quote
I come across this bit of info while Googling the Glock BTF issues... a good read, and relevant to this discussion:
Suggested cures for Glock BTF issues...
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#47]
I did just that today on mine,  I havent shot it yet but will see what happens.  i have some gun brite polish I plan to polish the bottom of the extractor to a mirror finish to see what happens

will report back later

thanks for article

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I know this topic is getting to the point of "beating a dead horse", but it seems the horse ain't dead yet... :-)

I received my Glock 19 Gen-4 trigger housing with the 30274 ejector in the mail today, removed it from the gen-4 housing and installed it (just the 30274 ejector) in my latest Glock 19 Gen-3 trigger housing to replace the 336 ejector. I just tried it out with the 30274 ejector installed and there is a noticeable improvement in the ejection pattern with the Blazer 115 grain practice ammo. The ejection pattern was more consistent, to the right, (rather than to the left, straight up or to the rear), and all the spent casings landed in a fairly consistent pile (making it easier to pick up the spent casings in my yard:-).

My conclusion? A definite improvement over the 336 ejector. And, it (ejection) could possible be made even better with additional modifications to the extractor and spring, etc... I may try that later, but it's good enough as is for the moment. 
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#49]
I did a short test with my G26 yesterday and it does appear mine is more affected by range ammo.  Last range session I was getting them landing on the brim of my hat every last round of a mag.  So yesterday I tried some carry ammo as the last round.  I didn't do too many but 1 of them hit me on the top of the head and the other 2 went sailing 4 oclock like it should.  So...  I'm a little less irritated with it for a carry gun.  At least at the range I wear a hat.  If it's flinging carry ammo far enough, I'm OK with that.  The top of the head is kind of annoying.  

I'm debating on if I should mess with different extractors or springs or whatever.  It seems "good enough" for now though.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#50]
I even get BTF with my G43 once every few mags :(
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top