Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 1:37:00 PM EDT
I've posted a suggestion in the "Site Suggestions Forum" that there should be a spearate section in the EE for AK's.  (Separate section for AR-10's too for those who care.)

If any of you are in agreement or have any better ideas the link is below.

5sub

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=2&t=216290
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

the great and power goatboy has spoken!!!

The GreatGoat-In-the-Sky has spoken and he said__________________________________??????
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#3]

now, i command ye to go forth and smite the armalites!

REPENT SINNER!!!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#4]
We will get NOTHING if we don't try.

Any of you folks that would like to see a separate section in the EE for AK's hit the link and post accordingly.

(I remember when we couldn't have an SEAK but we got that changed and are now offering the SEAK-74 group buy.  Maybe this effort will fail but I believe AK's are important enough here on AR15.com for us to try.)

5sub
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Good idea - I posted to the thread.

I've got an ad over in "Mil-Spec Clothing & Gear" for some AK pouches that looks out of place, but I had nowhere else to put it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Wonder how just ONE separate section for AK rifles, accessories, etc., would work ??  Everything to do with AK's in one AK section.

Opinions ????

5sub
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:02:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:09:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, but if you put an AK for-sale section here, it's not going to get anywhere near the exposure of a section in the EE.

I'm sure there's quite a bit of people who look for AK stuff in the EE, but don't end up coming over here.

What about an EE section that has a permanent link on the main AK Board page?

I think a section for AK stuff in the EE is the best choice - the EE is where people go to look for things, and sellers are more likely to post items there, than over here.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I think a section for AK stuff in the EE is the best choice - the EE is where people go to look for things, and sellers are more likely to post items there, than over here.

Agreed.

Jeepc.,
while we may not get anything, I KNOW we are not going to get a For Sale section outside the EE.

(Never mind that I agree with you.)

Maybe just one little section in the EE (under "FOR SALE - Firearms Related") for all AK stuff - rifles, mags, scopes.............

What do you folks think ??
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:35:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well, as an Industry Sponsor I would like to see an AK section in the EE.  That is where folks go to find stuff for sale.

I am not really comfortable with posting my AK accessories in a discussion forum, but at this point there is no other way for me to let members know of new products I have for the AK.

I for one would much rather post AK products in the EE and not clutter up the discussion with for sale posts.

Denny

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=2&t=216290

Don't want anyone to have to look for the link !!

5sub
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#12]
BTT - only 17 replies, and some of them from the same people?!

Come on, guys!  More people need to post over there!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#13]
yes i would like to see this too.. i have trouble scavaging through the sections looking for ak's for sell.. and this morning i was just thinkin' why isn't there an ak section here???
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I gave it a btt. Damn good idea. There are some good deals in the EE right now for ak lovers.

Infantry
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:52:15 PM EDT
[#15]
i normally dont even look at the ee board here because i am not an ar guy and there is just too much stuff to wade through to find the ak stuff. so yes i would like to see an ak ee board.
                 later  jay
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:00:59 PM EDT
[#16]
That's a great idea.  I have both ar's and ak's.  Basically, everything is at your finger tips for the ar, but the ak takes a lot of time and effort to find what you need.  I hope at least some consideration is given.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top