Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 3:00:54 PM EDT
Looking at getting a .22lr conversion kit, which one is better to get, CMMG or Spike's tactical .22lr conversion kit?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had them both. They both work.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Which one can you get the fastest.

Spike's is only a day to me. Electroless Nickel Plated.

If you get the CMMG, you should opt for the Stainless SST.

I have both, There's a stickied write up that'll tell you all you will ever want to know.

Testing 22 Conversions, Dedicated 22's, 22 Builds, Range Reports, Ammo and More. Ever Evolving...
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=15&t=441890

SpecOps-13
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#3]
CDNN has the stainless CMMG with 2 mags on sale for $190  so I had to jump on it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
skurvy: Pretty good deal for the SST and 2 mags. No break-in on the Stainless. It should be 100% from the start.

Spec
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Your review, the sale, and being compatible with the m16 made it's way into my wallet
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 4:35:06 AM EDT
[#6]
skurvy: Oops, It'll pay for itself in no time. Then it's all free and will acvtually make money for you in what it saves..

I gave up on the wallet thing. It's hard carrying all that excess money anyway.

Where in Fl are you, IM me.

Spec
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top