Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2016 3:07:54 PM EDT
I ordered an upper from them on November 17th and finally received it on December 3rd which I thought was a little long but I overlooked the shipping time due to the holidays. When I got the upper put together and headed to the range it wouldn't cycle. I ran 3 different types of factory ammo and even tried 2 different BCG's and it wouldn't cycle. I called Delta up the next day and the next several days and after 10 days I finally got to speak with someone and she said she would send me out a new barrel. I got a tracking number on the December 16th and it never showed any movement until January 8th. I had called every day for 2 weeks straight and kept getting the same answer which was I will have Christina Burke call you back. I sent here several emails as well. When I called on January 7th and asked for a return authorization the lady told me she would have Christina call me which of course never happened. I got an email from her on January 11th stating that she was sorry and that they were extremely busy and she was answering phone calls and emails as she had time and that I should have my new barrel by tomorrow. Am I crazy or does this seem like a ridiculous amount of time for someone to get in touch with a customer? I feel like she only emailed me after I sent her one on Saturday and told I wanted a refund.  I sent her email and asked her where I needed to send my upper to return it and that I was going to refuse the new barrel. I have yet to hear anything from anybody so I have filed a dispute with my bank to get my money refunded. I would suggest you buy from anywhere but here. By far the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Has anyone else had any dealings with this crappy company?. From now on I am only dealing with companies I have used before that have excellent customer service or at the very least actually call you back.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I would think the name alone would make me not buy from them
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought this when I read the thread title.  LOL
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I have dealt with several other companies in the Industry section and been very pleased. I got a Pre Black Friday email that had a 300 Blackout upper for right at $200 with free shipping and I had been wanting get into 300 Blackout for awhile and I figured this might give me an idea of what the round will do before I took the plunge and ordered a AAC barrel. Lesson learned and I am just going to buy from companies I have dealt with before or at the very least have heard of and have a good reputation. I just want to let people know not to deal with this crooked @$$ company.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
You should be ok with your bank disputing the charge.  Personally I would of been on the phone to my bank long before you did.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

This...  I be they offer a free balaclava or other mall ninja accouterments with every purchase.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#6]
My bank just sent me an email and said the money should be refunded into my account within 24-48 hours. I guess I will just have to take the plunge and buy the ACC barrel.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Should have bought a BCM,DD, Colt etc. This is why I refuse to be the genie pig that tries a new company or one I have never heard of.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My bank just sent me an email and said the money should be refunded into my account within 24-48 hours. I guess I will just have to take the plunge and buy the ACC barrel.
View Quote

Wait till they see that....you should then be getting a email from them.

Tell them to email you a pre paid shipping label if they want their upper back.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 1:29:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 1:48:08 AM EDT
[#10]
It seems that during "the shortage" everyone jumped on the let's make ARs bandwagon. Unfortunately many companies just don't make good AR style products or they try and crank them out so fast they can and quality goes down quickly. Good to hear you got a refund.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I sent them an email stating that if they want there upper back the need to send me a return label because I was not shipping it back on my dime. They sent me one within an hour but it wouldn't come through on my laptop or desktop so I am going to send them one more email and then if they don't respond again I will just trash the crap.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:07:31 AM EDT
[#12]
This isn't the first issue with Delta Team Tactical, pay attention where Google Earth shows them....

LINK

FOUR pages discussing their questionable behavior.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#13]
It looks like someones house. I should've done more research on a company I had never heard of.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#14]
This is the upper I think I am going to go with. Has anyone else used these before? I have only heard good things about Aero Precision.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/m4e1-30016-complete-upper.html
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 10:34:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I bought two receiver extensions from them as a test. They were complete junk. The inside dimensions were so far out of spec the buffer would get stuck. I gave them to a friend for a couple of .22LR builds he was doing.

If I was the OP I would not send the upper back for a few months. Give them all the excuses you got. If the label won't work then ignore them. Eventually they will get it right if it is that important.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Another Delta Team Tactical ex customer here. A year ago, I was looking for a specific model of FAL railed top cover, that had six screws instead of the more common 4 screw version. I could not find the older 6 screw version in stock anywhere else. Their site showed six screw version. I emailed them and they replied confirming the six screw version. I ordered it and got the 4 screw version. Got the run around on the return but was persistant. They took it back, (shipped on my dime) and gave credit. I dumbly ordered a set of AR folding BUIS at the same time, and got Chinese knock offs. Do yourself a favor and avoid them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Bwahahaha..... Google earth to a woman's shoe store...that's too good
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:40:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is the upper I think I am going to go with. Has anyone else used these before? I have only heard good things about Aero Precision.

View Quote

Aero precision makes good products at a fraction of a lot of other mfg prices. Kind of like anderson but better.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Aero precision makes good products at a fraction of a lot of other mfg prices. Kind of like anderson but better.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea...like Anderson only different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top