Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2004 9:27:48 PM EDT
Has anybody here had any experience with the MGI QCB upper receiver?  I'd like to get one but I'm not willing to pay $550 for something that might be junk.  You can check it out here   www.ccfa.com/qcb.htm .  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.................Malcolm
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 10:07:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it. if you have a little more than twice that much money, get the LMT MRP.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#3]
How do you search for something on this forum?  Thanks..........Malcolm
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How do you search for something on this forum?  Thanks..........Malcolm

umm... there is an icon that says "search" on the upper tool bar
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:49:31 AM EDT
[#5]
As of today, we have a very limited number of MGI QCB upper units available for sale.
There have been numerous backorders, so availability has been difficult.
The only reason these are available is because an order payment didn't go through.
If you act quickly, you can get one and not have to wait till September.

Email me for questions/orders.
I am the Factory Sales Manager for MGI.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#6]
So, you still have to buy the bolt carrier group, correct? What about the need the check for head space?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:34:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Probably in the gun business like he was 20(or so) years ago when he founded and owned Bushmaster Firearms.
Is that good enough for you. Lumpy?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top