Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 1:18:13 AM EDT
I just happened across this stock at Deltaforce.com. Is this old hat or is it fairly new? They have it priced for $134.95 and has a life time warranty. Kinda like a polymer LMT. It also holds batteries.

http://www.deltaforce.com/catalog/media/CM215.jpg

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:59:25 AM EDT
[#1]
First time I've seen it (but then again I'm a "knoooob").  I like the contoured look at the end there. Make sure you post some pics after you buy it.

Gene
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:04:58 AM EDT
[#2]
There was a thread on these a while back, it's basically another (less expensive) version of the crane stock.  I'll be damned if I can think of the manufacturer right now, though.  I'm sure somebody will chime in here shortly.

ETA:  As soon as I posted this, the name came to me...Choate!  As far as I can remember, the guys that had purchased them were pretty satisfied, but I don't have any firsthand knowledge and haven't heard anything in a while.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think I'll buy it. I want the new Magpul stock if it comes out.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:17:27 AM EDT
[#4]
That's a Choate stock.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:49:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Why pay $135 or more for a Crane when you can get the same feel and look for $20?????

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=263799

Mike
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:09:52 AM EDT
[#6]
The Choate you show actually looks pretty good and is likely a good one.

It reminds me of the new Magpul (a little), although the Magpul has no storage.

I have a couple of the LMT (crane style) stocks, and they are terrific. This Choate is not the same but similar looking. The LMT is a more substantial stock, and likely heavier.

But the LMT runs about $200 or $245 with the buffer tube, mil-spec. hardware etc. This one at $135 is targeting the basic M4 style and has a future.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top