Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2005 3:04:39 PM EDT
BUSHMASTER

I am interested in getting one of these.
They are a lot cheaper priced that the ARMS  ones.

Anyone have or had one of these ???

Let me know

Here is alink to them -  IT IS THE ONE ON THE  - TOP....

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/handguards/
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:05:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe the "one at the top" is the P-4 by POF.  

Tex78
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 2:27:47 AM EDT
[#3]
YHM's stuff is great, you'll hear some guys complain about the tude loosening when they twist on their vertical grip but I've NEVER had any issues other than favorable ones with this company!  I highly recommend YHM for your accessories.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 2:55:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought my YHM free float tube from Del-Ton.com.  Same thing as on the Bushy site and I saved about fifty bucks.  Check with them and you'll see.  Besides, they are a helluva nice group of people to do business with.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 2:57:02 AM EDT
[#5]
brightflashlights in the industry forum will hook you up!
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#6]
THE ONE AT THE TOP IS STILL MADE BY POF, NOT YHM

I still like YHM though.

Tex78
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a YHM Quad on a RRA M/L upper and it is top notch.  As compared to my Daniel Defense quad, it is fatter in the width, and you can tell the DD is lighter, but as far as machining goes, the YHM is really good.  The YHM cost almost half as much.

77Bronc
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:02:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone have any pics of their B.M.A.S. Four Rail Free-floater/YHM on a Carbine?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Anyone have any pics of their B.M.A.S. Four Rail Free-floater/YHM on a Carbine?

See my post here:

PIC

The one on the bottom is an LMT lower w/ Bushmaster upper and YHM lightweight FF and Magpul rail covers. I like it, but it has started to come loose on me and the Tango Down VG was a bitch to put on. If I had to do it over again, I'd save another $150 and get a Daniel Defense or Larue.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#10]
from what i've read if you degrease the threads on the tube. the lockring & the outside threade on the barrel nut then apply thread locker blue and tighten it like a sob it should be GTG.
and if you feel it is necessary you can always drill and tap a small set screw into the tube and barrel nut.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
from what i've read if you degrease the threads on the tube. the lockring & the outside threade on the barrel nut then apply thread locker blue and tighten it like a sob it should be GTG.
and if you feel it is necessary you can always drill and tap a small set screw into the tube and barrel nut.

Do you have any pics of this? The screw tapping method?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I think the Predator P-4 rail system is pretty cool. YHM has no affiliation with the P4 rail system to the best of my knowledge. I'm not sure POF makes it, but other companies also offer it on their AR's, or uppers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:09:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Bump for responses to my question above...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top