BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/5/2004 4:22:27 PM EDT
if any buddy knows on who makes the best AR-15 M4 type on the market.  right now i have the bushmaster m4 post ban, and i just got a colt post ban m4. but who makes the better AR? if any one knows or has herd anything, please inform me. thank you. if any buddy thinks a differnt company makes a better AR such as stoner RRA, vulcan. just let me know. thanks again.

KICK THEIR ASS TAKE THEIR GAS!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Read some of the threads in here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
well.........it don't really matter.  All you can (legally) have in CT. is post ban crap anyway.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
NOT vulcan/hesse
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#4]
i know. but i still want the best one out there
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#5]
and you might want to lose that goofball nick unless you are a Team guy, which I seriously doubt.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Um, Troll, anyone?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:19:37 PM EDT
[#8]
No thanks, I just ate. <burp>
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the best for your purposes are available here
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
and you might want to lose that goofball nick unless you are a Team guy, which I seriously doubt.

Well, he did mention Vulcan, so maybe he is a team guy, after all, it's the gun of America's warriors.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#11]
No, he's new and in 10th grade (he says so in another thread).
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
if any buddy knows on who makes the best AR-15 M4 type on the market.  right now i have the bushmaster m4 post ban, and i just got a colt post ban m4. but who makes the better AR?

As Colt makes the Best M4 and Bushy Makes a close 2nd why look elsewere?

Please do not mention 'Vulcan' with the name of real gun makers.  Their crap is not to be mentioned here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Why does this fucking topic have to come up like every 2 or 3 days.Just by a quality rifle and learn how to shoot and take care of it or build one from the best parts available that will be the best M4..and stop using that term before colt sues you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
if any buddy knows on who makes the best AR-15 M4 type on the market.  right now i have the bushmaster m4 post ban, and i just got a colt post ban m4. but who makes the better AR?

As Colt makes the Best M4 and Bushy Makes a close 2nd why look elsewere?

Please do not mention 'Vulcan' with the name of real gun makers.   Their crap is not to be mentioned here.

+1

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#15]
how do i change my user name
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Sorry to add to the flame, but its not seal, its SEAL.   Asking what is the best M4 is like asking what the best car is.  Its all relative to the person using it.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

That was very apparent by his post and screen name.  

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:41:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You can't right now because that ability is temporarily down.  Create a new account instead but this time quit pretending to be something you are not.  Just be straightforward and honest and most here will be willing to help you out, even if you are in 10th grade.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Create a new account instead but this time quit pretending to be something you are not. Just be straightforward and honest and most here will be willing to help you out, even if you are in 10th grade.

So I have to change my name to "Oldfatguyinaarmchairwithabeer"?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Create a new account instead but this time quit pretending to be something you are not. Just be straightforward and honest and most here will be willing to help you out, even if you are in 10th grade.

No, we figured you out long ago
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:36:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was very apparent by his post and screen name.  

I knew some buddy was going to say that.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Bwahaha!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can't right now because that ability is temporarily down.  Create a new account instead but this time quit pretending to be something you are not.  Just be straightforward and honest and most here will be willing to help you out, even if you are in 10th grade.

Good luck!

Damn shame we did not institute this policy before 3rdtk's absense.  

On second thought, he/they was/were more enjoyable as a mystery.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Did you buy two b/c you thought the first one might be sub-par?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey, NSCM4, welcome to the board

I suggest you spend a couple hours shuffling thru the nearly endless discussions, pictures, and opinions offered here, and then ask those type questions

there are literally dozens of good places on this board to help you.

The best defense against the 'newbie slam' is the knowledge you can get for free surfin this site

enjoy.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You'll have to register under a new name.  Since your email address is already associated with the existing name, you need to send an email to [email protected] and explain to them what you want to do.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:23:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
i know. but i still want the best one out there

Hah!!  Thats easy, Kimber makes the best AR.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Create a new account instead but this time quit pretending to be something you are not.  Good luck!

When did he say he was a SEAL??
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#30]
OK shitheads. We have a young guy here who wants to be part of our board and I dont think you are being very fair to him. I'm not a fucking captain either so un-wad your fucking panties and give the guy a break.
Welcome aboard, young man. You are at the right place for AR15 info but perhaps you made a wrong move on your entrance. Dont worry about it, these cheese dicks will get over it.
You can be a lot of things in your screen name EXCEPT Special Forces unless you walked the walk.
Oh, and MARPAT or a zombie.
There is no simple answer to your question either. Surf for a bit and do some thinking about what you want in your rifle.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Let's have a contest to pick out a name for him.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#32]
How about BUDDY ?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Jonsey!

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#34]
You can call yourself any damn thing you want.  Its a forum damnit...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
OK shitheads. We have a young guy here who wants to be part of our board and I dont think you are being very fair to him. I'm not a fucking captain either so un-wad your fucking panties and give the guy a break.
Welcome aboard, young man. You are at the right place for AR15 info but perhaps you made a wrong move on your entrance. Dont worry about it, these cheese dicks will get over it.
You can be a lot of things in your screen name EXCEPT Special Forces unless you walked the walk.
There is no simple answer to your question either. Surf for a bit and do some thinking about what you want in your rifle.

You're right...thanks for the grounding words.  IM sent to our new visitor.

Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:42:35 AM EDT
[#36]
I sounded a little harsh to our new friend and that was not my intention.  I could have worded my response better and for that I apologize.  IM sent to him.  I did not mean to imply he was pretending to be a SEAL, instead I meant that is screen name was misleading and to many here it would be considered disrespectful.  Once again, my apologies for coming across like an asshole (even though I am an asshole).

Welcome aboard buddy and please accept my apology.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#37]
alright i have made a new account, and for every one that apologized, you dont need to, because i understand where u were coming from. i am making a new account as i am typing this. it will probalby buddysblackrifle. and if that is bad please let me know.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#38]
alright, this is the navysealcoltm4 guy. i have changed my name to buddysblackrifle. sorry to piss every one off i didnt know.

thanks
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Suppose you called yourself medalofhonorwinnersoldier.  Would that be okay, even though you aren't one?

And actually, since you asked, if you have never held the rank of Captain from any recognized military force, I sort of have a problem with your name too.  sgtar15 is wrong too, as far as I'm concerned.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#40]
What abot Capt. Chunk?

Did you have a problem with that?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
alright, this is the navysealcoltm4 guy. i have changed my name to buddysblackrifle. sorry to piss every one off i didnt know.

It's no problem.  Everybody makes mistakes and it's better to get them out of the way when you're young and have an excuse.

Welcome to the boards.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's no problem.  Everybody makes mistakes and it's better to get them out of the way when you're young and have an excuse.

Welcome to the boards.

I agree but for some reason I still make a lot of mistakes!  My only excuse now is that I'm a jackass
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I agree but for some reason I still make a lot of mistakes!  My only excuse now is that I'm a jackass

Yeah, I know what you mean all too well.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I know what you mean all too well.

So you're confirming that he's a jackass?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
if any buddy knows on who makes the best AR-15 M4 type on the market.  right now i have the bushmaster m4 post ban, and i just got a colt post ban m4. but who makes the better AR? if any one knows or has herd anything, please inform me. thank you. if any buddy thinks a differnt company makes a better AR such as stoner RRA, vulcan. just let me know. thanks again.

KICK THEIR ASS TAKE THEIR GAS!

You might find some valuable information in this thread in the EE:  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=221967

IIRC there was some discussion on differences between the Colts and some others, but I don't feel like reading through the whole thing to figure it out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#47]
How do we know that he won't be a SEAL someday?
Welcome aboard, kid.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

how about  

Private

never mind, I didnt see the change had already kicked in.

welcome Buddysblackrifle!

Now, Fall in!

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how about  

Private

No 'boot' would be better.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
hr

I really appreciated this and I saw that a number of posts lightened up after.  I am new to the board but not to firearms.  I've got to say I'm a little put off the level of noob bashing, hazing...whatever.  There are not nearly enough folks seriously interested in firearms.  When we push people out of their interest in guns with this fanboy crap it we are limiting the number of people who VOTE pro-gun.  Flame Away.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top