User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a little put off by some of the noob idiots we're getting around here.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Ever 10 years old Quiet (like Navyseals..says he is)?  Did you like guns then?  What if your dad or grandfather or whoever told you that you were stupid ever time you asked an ignorant question?  I hope you did not grow up that way.  

Whenever someone asks me a gun question I take the time to give them decent answers and treat them the way I'd treat my kid brother.  Anyway just my .02 USD
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#3]
what do you mean ??
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Without question the best AR ever made was the Irvinghumberdink model 911. Originaly invented in 1868 and adopted by the Czheckopolish army in 1924. (They used them in WW1.5). Second best is Bushmaster adopted by me in 1995... All others are Bushyclones... Stay away from these. Thanks for alowing me to answer your question with this historic data...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
what do you mean ??

Don't sweat it.  QS is just an asshole.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ever 10 years old Quiet (like Navyseals..says he is)?  Did you like guns then?  What if your dad or grandfather or whoever told you that you were stupid ever time you asked an ignorant question?  I hope you did not grow up that way.  

Whenever someone asks me a gun question I take the time to give them decent answers and treat them the way I'd treat my kid brother.  Anyway just my .02 USD

If he's 10 he's in violation of the COC.  And yes, I was 10 once, and I did like guns then.  What I did to learn was shut up and listen.

And yes, I am an asshole.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#7]
alright this is the kid that was the navyseal user name, and i switched it because i pissed people off. but im not 10, i am in 10th grade. just thought id clear things up, and show my new user name. so there is nothing to worry about
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Suppose you called yourself medalofhonorwinnersoldier.  Would that be okay, even though you aren't one?

Lighten up! Some SEAL might take it as a compliment that this young man looks up to SEALs.
Is that so bad.....you guys in here.... do you have children...or are all of you "someoldfatslobinchairwithbeer"
jerking off while watching History channel?

WTF! Pompous Asses!

Wanns take it out on somebody, call JFK, John F. Kerry, he won a couple of purple hearts. ha!

So while am at pissing off the "select few" in here....
Seems to me the writing is on the wall.
http://www.hkdefense.us/pages/military-le/rifles-carbines/xm8.html

"is intended to replace existing M4 Carbines and select 5.56mm x45 weapons in the US Army arsenal beginning as early as the fourth quarter of FY05. Once adopted ...." Strong, confident words here.

Hey LittleSEAL....come over to the Dark side....
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If he's 10 he's in violation of the COC.  And yes, I was 10 once, and I did like guns then.  What I did to learn was shut up and listen.

And yes, I am an asshole.  

It's important to know ones strengths.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#10]
LMFAO... go call yourself navyseal over on Socnet.  They really do like it when wannabees use their titles, it makes them feel good that you folks look up to them.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Suppose you called yourself medalofhonorwinnersoldier.  Would that be okay, even though you aren't one?

Lighten up! Some SEAL might take it as a compliment that this young man looks up to SEALs.
Is that so bad.....you guys in here.... do you have children...or are all of you "someoldfatslobinchairwithbeer"
jerking off while watching History channel?

WTF! Pompous Asses!

Wanns take it out on somebody, call JFK, John F. Kerry, he won a couple of purple hearts. ha!

So while am at pissing off the "select few" in here....
Seems to me the writing is on the wall.
http://www.hkdefense.us/pages/military-le/rifles-carbines/xm8.html

"is intended to replace existing M4 Carbines and select 5.56mm x45 weapons in the US Army arsenal beginning as early as the fourth quarter of FY05. Once adopted ...." Strong, confident words here.

Hey LittleSEAL....come over to the Dark side....

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
alright this is the kid that was the navyseal user name, and i switched it because i pissed people off. but im not 10, i am in 10th grade. just thought id clear things up, and show my new user name. so there is nothing to worry about

If you need any help here on the board feel free to IM me and I'll help you out as best I can. Welcome aboard young man.
I, personally, am glad to see a young man such as yourself looking to aquire a good weapon like the AR15.
Sorry your introduction to the site was a bit shitty but dont hold that against us.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:45:10 AM EDT
[#12]
im not holding anything against any one on this site
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:48:24 AM EDT
[#13]
IT'S A TRAP!

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:48:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:56:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

And actually, since you asked, if you have never held the rank of Captain from any recognized military force, I sort of have a problem with your name too.  sgtar15 is wrong too, as far as I'm concerned.

Good thing our military has you to watch out for them on Internet Forums. I bet they sleep soundly knowing that you are ever vigilant in your smacking down of kids that want to be like them. Heaven knows there is nothing in the world that pisses off a soldier more than seeing some kid in school that really idolizes him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:37:11 AM EDT
[#16]
I honestly can not believe this thread is still going.

Mods, be so kind to lock it..........
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:24:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And actually, since you asked, if you have never held the rank of Captain from any recognized military force, I sort of have a problem with your name too.  sgtar15 is wrong too, as far as I'm concerned.

Good thing our military has you to watch out for them on Internet Forums. I bet they sleep soundly knowing that you are ever vigilant in your smacking down of kids that want to be like them. Heaven knows there is nothing in the world that pisses off a soldier more than seeing some kid in school that really idolizes him.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:44:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Welcome to the boards!
I think you'll find that it's not who makes the better rifle, but who makes the worst. Notheing wrong with what you have there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Well, I'm not a Rabbit either.....

Welcome aboard BBR.

We all make mistakes.....Don't We?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Well, I'm not a Rabbit either.....

www.hunt101.com/img/158573.jpg

Welcome aboard BBR.

We all make mistakes.....Don't We?

That fat bastard belongs on my grill.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Hey every one, thanks for all the warm welcomes. sorry about my first name on here. wasnt tryin to piss any one off, i just really like the SEALS. well thanks again every one.
take it easy

- charlie
aka buddysblackrifle
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Hey every one, thanks for all the warm welcomes. sorry about my first name on here. wasnt tryin to piss any one off, i just really like the SEALS. well thanks again every one.
take it easy

- charlie
aka buddysblackrifle

Welcome buddysblackrifle. My daughter looked up to the Marines when she was in tenth grade. She wore Marine T-shirts and used Marine screen names. Well, on September 17, 2004 she graduated from Parris Island and became a US Marine! She is currently at Marine Cambat Training in N. Carolina.

As far as the best AR type rifle, you can get a lemon made by anyone, and if you build enough you will eventually get bad parts from everyone. Best advice is learn as much about these rifles as you can, stay with companies with a good reputation, and build your own with what you learn,,it will be the best!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top