BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Get off of, and make yourself as invisible as possible, when it comes to social media and online activities.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Grey man is cancel culture to the max.

You are not free to say what you think or feel.

Exactly where they want you, silenced.
View Quote

You're free to say whatever want, just be ready to accept the consequences after the fact. It sucks, but if you haven't realized that big tech, the media and half the population is not on your side, then you haven't been paying attention.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:52:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Grey man is cancel culture to the max.

You are not free to say what you think or feel.

Exactly where they want you, silenced.
View Quote

It took me a long ass time to realize it but that’s 100% correct.  This war is being waged with tweets and memes and canceling the enemy and sharing information.

I’m on my 5th discord account and have like 5 more spares to ensure I have a network left after they ban my primary account.  Two weeks ago discord nuked a server of a lot of Patriots that did nothing to violate their TOS mostly posting news and soft memes but was only getting organized on the state and national level.  I guess that made them a threat. They banned every account on that server a far as I can tell.

I set up a back up for more sensitive info on a chat messaging service and an email account to act like a fail safe guys can message me when it all gets blown up so they can quickly get set up and in the new server ASAP.

Do it smart.  Everything does not connect back to my real life.  Dead email accounts, burner phone numbers, and fake names are your weapons.  It’s not going to beat the feds for  security, but posts are so legal content which they have not banned for now.  The main thing is spreading the news, and skills to make ourselves more competent.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:44:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Stay off identifiable social media.

99.9% of the problems stem from there.
View Quote

This.

And use a different email address unconnected to your primary work/life/school emails for each unidentifiable social media (chat forums, gaming, etc.) so doxxers can’t “connect” the dots across the web.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Speech that incites lawless action, speech integral to illegal conduct, false statements of fact, threatening speech, obscenity, etc are not "protected speech", and have no First Amendment protection.

The First Amendment also states: "Congress shall make no law..."

This isn't government intrusion or suppression. It's private companies enforcing the rules governing use of their properties. Anyone signing up for a membership has to click the little "I Accept" box, signifying their acceptance of those rules
View Quote

You dont actually believe this anymore do you? The media/tech monopoly is an extension of the government and the government is an extension of the media/tech/finance gang. This is absolutely about political suppression of ideas that the status quo.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top