Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:41:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
First---Never hang me on a hook, my mother hung me on a hook----ONCE.

Second--- Cincin.....your rudeness ill-becomes you and shows the lack of depth in either your memory or your current research skills.
There were several reports on Sept 1 about Jewish persons either recieving sms messages or phonecalls about the events of Sept 11 and warned to stay at home.....sounds like someone knew.....
View Quote

You're kidding, right?
Show me a reputable source, I'll give you a dollar.

Israeli Spys, FBI, CIA have all been on the trail of Al Qaeda.
This does not mean they knew any specifics of the 9/11 attacks.
To suggest this is irresponsible.

The fact that the French "Le Monde" reported that Israeli Spys were operating on US soil DOES NOT mean that they knew of the attacks, prior to 9/11.

Pure innuendo.
Misinformation.

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:45:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Eric, hound isn't suggesting that the Jews were responsible for the attacks.

He's merely suggesting that Israeli Spys knew about the attacks, and then the Israeli Government called all the Jewish people in the WTC and warned them about the attacks, that's all.
Reasonable....

Do you think that they just called all of the Jewish "sounding" names in the phonebook? (I wonder if they called Steven Segal?)

Maybe they have a secret "Jew-Hotline"....
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#3]
So tell me, DaMascusMan, do you believe the story in Reuters or not? I suppose you read it all, right?

I've never seen such an inconclusive piece of garbage in recent memory.

Do you believe the story at the Shia-network or not?

Hell, INS folks were supposed to be looking for several of the Sept 11 terrorists, as well.

Do you think INS officials covered up their advance knowledge of the Sept 11 attack?

God you guys will believe anything whatsoever, so long as it's either against Jews or the Israelis!

It's either stupidity or gullibility, I'll let you decide which category applies!

Eric The(LOL)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm just a tad slow this evening, but I'm having a hard time grasping any relative corelation in the grand scheme of things just because these folks were in Irving.  So are the Dallas Cowboys, and no one considers them much of a threat.
View Quote

ROFLMAO!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:00:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, I didn't think Major Murphy or Eric the Hun would like the Reuters article!  

Unless it comes from the Jerusalem Post or DEBKA, they won't believe it!  [:P]

And the Hun is already showing signs that he's "peeved"! [:P]

"DamascusMan"? [:P]

You guys remind me of that lady on "Mad TV" who covers her ears and says "La la la, I can't hear you!" when somebody gives her information she doesn't want to deal with.

I didn't expect any other reaction from Eric (who is still trying to prove Jonathon Pollard is innocent!) [:P].

DaMan      
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, Eric, you're a card!

I just read your Shia Network post!  Trying to equate Reuters with the Shia Network!  [b]NICE TRY[/b]! [:P]

Oh, well!  At least you didn't try to equate Reuters with DEBKA! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#7]
You are a silly person.

I choose to believe facts.
You choose to believe and spread baseless innuendo.
Enjoy.

Some people value their integrity, others don't.
Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey, Major Murphy!  Did you read the AP version?

Didn't think so!  It's just [b]too much for you to handle[/b]! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"[b]Art Students" arrested in Irving, TX 03-26-01 to 03-27-01 [/b]:

Eran Moshe

Aran Ofek - Son of Major General Ofek (IDF)

Michael Gal

Itay Simon

Michael Calmanovic

Total number involved approx 120.

I am NOT an Israeli spy!

DaMan  
View Quote

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YOU JACKASS!
And the big bad jew will huff and puff and blow your trailer in.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Here it 'tis!
[url]http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAQS1FAGYC.html[/url]
DaMan

PS- The Jerusalem Post has a great article about Marc Rich and Klinton's pardon.  You should check it out!  Man, I love dual-loyalists! [:P]  

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:20:17 AM EDT
[#11]
None of it goes beyond innuendo.
None of it says anything more concrete than that Israeli Spys were operating on US soil.

If you actually read the articles, you will see that any of the suggestions that connect these Spys to the 9/11 attacks, are nothing more than innuendo supported by more innuendo.

But DaMan, you go on and belive what makes you happy.
That's the most important thing.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And Irving Texas was the [i]only[/i] place that this occurred??  Please, proceed with your theory.
View Quote

NO....not just Irving!  It's NOT theory! [b]It's FACT[/b]!

DaMan
View Quote

DANMAN:"(possibly spying for a foreign country-Israel)"

Well.......what is it a fact or just possibly a fact? DIPWAD!

DAMN PUBLIC SCHOOLS!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#13]
DaMan, don't you fucking dare try that "dual-loyalty" crap with me.
Don't even think of questioning, or even insinuating doubts of my patriotism.

If you want to do this, do it in person. I'll send you a plane ticket and book you a room in a nice hotel.

NO ONE questions my patriotism.
Certainly not an ignorant little troll who never served a second in the armed forces.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hey, Major Murphy!  Did you read the AP version?

Didn't think so!  It's just [b]too much for you to handle[/b]! [:P]

DaMan
View Quote

This is to good!

I bet DAMAN is not a real guy,he is just made up for fun by GB or something

LOL A(commie ass)P ha ha ha
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#15]
I probably shouldn't even reply to you, smarty_pants.  Beneath my dignity......BUT!....

I see you are from Florida..... so you probably know where the al Qaeda pilots and other highjackers lived in your state.  Can you share your knowledge with us?

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
DaMan, don't you fucking dare try that "dual-loyalty" crap with me.
Don't even think of questioning, or even insinuating doubts of my patriotism.
View Quote

Major Murphy, I never called you a "dual-loyalist"!  If you took my post that way, I'm sorry!

And you don't need to use that vulgar language and make threatening remarks to me!

I am so scared ..... I can't even pee my pants!  [:P]

Seriously..... calm down and debate rationally!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:49:54 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm going to take a break and give you guys a chance to gather your thoughts.

DaMan - The flak is always the heaviest when you're right over the target!

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:50:12 AM EDT
[#18]
You pull that crap with Eric all the time.
It's not cool.
Don't even think about it, with me.

You just mind your tongue.

Please don't tell others to debate rationally, as you've yet to provide us with a fact.  Yes there are links to innuendo that's being spread by our French "friends", and?

Nothing you have posted, or will post can support your argument here:

[b]"However, the location and activities of some in the spy ring indicate they were targeted against the al Qaeda 09-11 pilots in training. This, in turn, would indicate they knew who the al Qaeda players were and, AT LEAST, had an idea of what they were planning to do.... and didn't pass this information on to US authorities!"[/b]

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Post from DaMan -
I can't even pee my pants!
View Quote

Now, [u]that[/u] would be a change, all right!

So we have a [u]new[/u] name for you now?

[b]DaPendsMan![/b]

Sorry, I'm an unabashed comedian, I couldn't help myself![:D]

Eric The(JustDoingMy[i][b]Schtick[/b][/i])Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#20]
oh boy what a load of smoke......Cincin...I never said Israel or anyone else was behind 9/11
The Osmama been lately tapes even had two stories---in one he said he didn't but supported  it, in the other, it kind of looks like he was part of it. I do not know and I choose not to be pulled into a game of let's see who had reasons.
On the other hand...the Jewish community was reported by at least one major TV network and
many reputable print media outlets to have had advance warning. Even reports of Jewish kids in the streets getting the message. And I ain't
talking about some frenchy paper or AL anything.
As for you HUNny....I ain't even going to waste my breath...I will see you around and I am sure
we will do shoots together, but I ain't got time for people that go from "shall not be infringed"
to "any reasonable precautions"
hound out.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#21]
C'mon, [b]hound[/b], don't take any of this personally!

If I took all this personally, I might try to figure a way to...

Well, never mind.

But you must admit that there are times when good common sense dictates that there are limits on the RKBA?

Such as in divorce court?

Eric The(IOnceTookA.45IntoADivorceCourt,ButItWasAccidentalAndAll!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
oh boy what a load of smoke......On the other hand...the Jewish community was reported by at least one major TV network and
many reputable print media outlets to have had advance warning. Even reports of Jewish kids in the streets getting the message. And I ain't
talking about some frenchy paper or AL anything.
View Quote

Nonsense.
Here, it's all been debunked as an urban myth, started in an Arab paper:
[url]http://slate.msn.com/?id=116813[/url]

Why spread the lies that originate from our enemies?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#23]
I ain't taking it personally HUNny, but about a week ago I stopped talking to one of my friends
after a decade of knowing him....why? because
he told me his reasons why no one should have guns. And it was because he was too weak to bear the responsibility. I see you making excuses that sound like the arguments against wheel-less
carriages and it dodn't work then and hopefully,those arguments will be passing out of style. Their is no argument that you can give that will change "shall not be infringed."
Alchohol--don't drink and if you do try to pop someone while drunk they will all be packing too. I could go on and on, but you have chosen to see weakness and cowardess, and not seeing what our state representative said when she was told she couldn't pack in the capital--after her parents had been shot dead---you can take it from my cold dead fingers....never forget and no excuses......
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted: I could go on and on, but you have chosen to see weakness and cowardess, and not seeing what our state representative said when she was told she couldn't pack in the capital--after her parents had been shot dead---you can take it from my cold dead fingers....never forget and no excuses......
View Quote

hound is referring to Suzanna Gratia Hupp, R-Lampasas.  Both her parents were killed in 1991 by a homicidal maniac in a Luby's restaurant in Killeen, TX.    

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Post from Cinninatus -
Why spread the lies that originate from our enemies?
View Quote

Has it occured to you, my friend, that some folks here do not consider the enemies of the United States to be '[u]our[/u]' enemies?

Well, I consider Israel to be the closest friend that the United States has, not only in the Middle East, but thoughout the world.

And I've got a few numbers to prove it:

[b]Who Votes With the US in the General Assembly?[/b]

The year [b]2000[/b]:

Micronesia 100.0%
[b]Israel 96.2%[/b]
Albania 85.3%
Uzbekistan 81.8%
Marshall Islands 73.9%
United Kingdom 71.7%
Bosnia/Herzegovina 70.6%
Canada 66.0%
Latvia 71.4%
Estonia 65.3%
Germany 64.8%

The year [b]1999[/b]:

Micronesia 100.0%
[b]Israel 90.0%[/b]
Uzbekistan 80.8%
Bosnia/Herzegovina 76.2%
United Kingdom 75.8%
Marshall Islands 74.5%
France 73.4%
Monaco 72.6%
Estonia 71.4%
Germany 70.1%
Hungary 70.1%

The year [b]1998[/b]:

Micronesia 100.0%
[b]Israel 94.1%[/b]
Uzbekistan 90.9%
Marshall Islands 81.6%
United Kingdom 74.5%
France 73.6%
Monaco 73.1%
Estonia 69.2%
Turkmenistan 68.2%
Latvia 67.9%

The year [b]1997[/b]:

Micronesia 100.0%
[b]Israel 93.3%[/b]
Bulgaria 81.1%
United Kingdom 79.4%
France 78.3%
Monaco 77.6%
Norway 77.6%
Marshall Islands 74.4%
Uzbekistan 74.4%
Luxembourg 74.2%

(Source: U.S. State Department.)

Now maybe voting almost in lockstep with the United States is not your idea of being a good friend and ally, but then what would you expect from a good friend and ally?

Eric The([b]Ululating[/b])Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#26]
1.  You people aren't even debating.  This has continually devolved into a series of personal attacks.  Eric believes the Isrealis can do wrong & would NEVER harm us, and DaMan seems to think that the Isrealis are a greater threat than freaking cancer.  Objectivity is a great thing - you guys should swallow your zealous pride sometime and learn it.

1.  Reuters & LeMonde are among the most reputable news sources on earth.  I love how people can quote Debka or some other half-ass "news" site, yet when the opposing viewpoint is presented in mainstream media it's immediately dismissed.

3.  Once again, I ask why Israel had such an extensive spy ring here, seemingly obsessed w/ ELINT & SIGINT?  Sorry Eric, but even though all our allies commit industrial espionage against us & each other, none compares to Israel's huge, intense, and damaging network here.  Care to address why they are doing it?

4.  While I can't seriously believe that Israel would specifically learn of the 9/11 attacks and not tell us, I can believe that they could learn of a general threat during a general period of time and not tell us.  Why?  Objectively speaking, they would be revealing their own spy network here, revealing their own means of intelligence gathering to us.  I doubt they would do that kind of damage to themselves unless they had very specific info.  Did they know something was up generally?  Probably.  But, understandably, unless they had very specific info.  there was no way they would, or could, reveal that info w/out damaging themselves.  

5.  The darker side to this.  Objectively, did 9/11 help Israel's interests?  Emphatically, yes!  American's now identify more w/ what the Israeli's go through.  No more favoring the Palestinians as underdogs.  Increased military aid to Israel.  Greater freedom politically for Israel to eliminate those it deems "terrorists," I could go on & on...

Summary:  Israel had a spy ring here.  They probably knew something was up around 9/11.  They probably did not have specific info. so they did not reveal anything.  9/11 promoted Isreal's interests, BUT did they w/hold 9/11 info JUST TO PROMOTE THEIR INTERESTS?  I personally believe not.  Then again, none of us can know for sure, we can just make educated guesses.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:46:09 AM EDT
[#27]
The lunatic's name was George Hennard, and the reason she was unarmed was because she didn't want to take the chance of losing her Chiropractic License, so she left her gun in the car outside of the Luby's in Kileen.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#28]
I guess I'm just old fashioned.
I consider those who celebrated the 9/11 attacks to be our enemies.  

Personally, I like Israel.
They kill people who consider us to be "The Great Satan".

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#29]
BTW, Cincinnatus, you owe someone a dollar.  LeMonde is VERY reputable.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Post from DaMan -
The original quote was
I'm so scared, I can't even pee my pants!
View Quote
................AND ERIC DIGS AND DIGS AND COMES UP WITH......

So we have a [u]new[/u] name for you now?

[b]DaPendsMan![/b]

Sorry, I'm an unabashed comedian, I couldn't help myself![:D]

Eric The(JustDoingMy[i][b]Schtick[/b][/i])Hun
View Quote

Eric, glad you called me a "funny" name and got it out of your system!

Major Murphy (Cinci), I see you've taken a page from Eric's book!  Post a truly ridiculous assertion and try to credit it to your opponent!  Nice try!  Doesn't work! ie. slate.msn.com

Almost an exact copy of Eric's "Shia.net" crap!  [:P]

DaMan  
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:53:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Heh?
What the hell are you talking about now?

There has been EXTENSIVE research into whether Israelis or Jews in America were warned about the attack.
The only source that can be found is an editorial from an obscure Jordanian newspaper.

I don't know if you know this, but something that's written in a newspaper is not a fact, JUST BECAUSE IT'S IN A NEWSPAPER.

If Reuters reports what LeMonde reports, but LeMonde is just guessing...

It ain't a fact.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:54:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Any of you care to debate this from my previous reply?

Summary: Israel had a spy ring here. They probably knew something was up around 9/11. They probably did not have specific info. so they did not reveal anything. 9/11 promoted Isreal's interests, BUT did they w/hold 9/11 info JUST TO PROMOTE THEIR INTERESTS? I personally believe not. Then again, none of us can know for sure, we can just make educated guesses.

Or would you prefer to just call each other names?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Any of you care to debate this from my previous reply?

Summary: Israel had a spy ring here. They probably knew something was up around 9/11. They probably did not have specific info. so they did not reveal anything. 9/11 promoted Isreal's interests, BUT did they w/hold 9/11 info JUST TO PROMOTE THEIR INTERESTS? I personally believe not. Then again, none of us can know for sure, we can just make educated guesses.
View Quote

What's to debate?
What you say is reasonable and logically sound.
I agree.

I'd rather be skeptical than gullible.
Wouldn't you?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:01:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Has it occured to you, my friend, that some folks here do not consider the enemies of the United States to be '[u]our[/u]' enemies??

Eric The([b]Ululating[/b])Hun
View Quote

Or ......

Has it occured to you, my friend, that some folks here do not consider our "[b]friends[/b]" who act like "[b]enemies[/b]" ........to be [b]friends[/b]???!!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:03:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
BTW, Cincinnatus, you owe someone a dollar.  LeMonde is VERY reputable.
View Quote

I was referring to the rumor that Jews and Israelis were warned, prior to the attack.
NOT the story about the "Spy Ring".

Although the LeMonde "Spy Ring" story cites no sources that support their supposition...

jobox, LeMonde makes that "educated guess" that you were referring to.  And that's not journalism, that's editorializing.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Although the LeMonde "Spy Ring" story cites no sources that support their supposition...
View Quote

Oh, but Major Murphy LaMonde [b]DID[/b] cite their sources!  

Guess you didn't go to the original LaMonde article!

"No sheet, Sherlock"!

"Keep digging, Watson"! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Post from jobux -
1. Reuters & LeMonde are among the most reputable news sources on earth.
View Quote

Did you read these two articles, then tell us where the facts end and the innuendo begins.
Once again, I ask why Israel had such an extensive spy ring here, seemingly obsessed w/ ELINT & SIGINT? Sorry Eric, but even though all our allies commit industrial espionage against us & each other, none compares to Israel's huge, intense, and damaging network here. Care to address why they are doing it?
View Quote

Gee, I thought the upshot of the story was that there was no espionage involved. The story went to great lengths to shows that the FBI, etc., were not accusing anyone of spying!

But you seem to think that they were!

Care to address why [u]you[/u] think these folks are doing it, when the US has never been bashful when it comes to calling an Israeli spy, an Israeli spy?
But, understandably, unless they had very specific info. there was no way they would, or could, reveal that info w/out damaging themselves.
View Quote

Well, jobux, you certainly separated yourself from DaMascusMan with that statement. There is [u]no[/u] way that he would ever admit that Israel might not have paid for the flying lessons for the Sept 11th terrorists!
BUT did they w/hold 9/11 info JUST TO PROMOTE THEIR INTERESTS? I personally believe not. Then again, none of us can know for sure, we can just make educated guesses.
View Quote

Gee, jobux giveth and then jobux taketh away! The United States government has been accused of masterminding the Sept 11 attack simply in order that it might begin the 'final crusade' against Islamdom. And, to put it in your own words, [b]I personally believe that is not true, then again, none of us can be sure, we can just make educated guesses[/b].

Is that the way [u]you[/u] would have said it?
I surely would not have said such a thing!
Summary: Israel had a spy ring here.
View Quote

So what, we have a spy ring there, I am certain, so we probably spend a lot of time feeding each other true/false intel info, and then trying to figure it all out!
They probably knew something was up around 9/11.
View Quote

That's a guess, no reason to believe that one way or the other! (Israelis in Florida! Who would have guessed it? Probably visting their parents!)
They probably did not have specific info. so they did not reveal anything.
View Quote

Another guess.
9/11 promoted Isreal's interests, BUT did they w/hold 9/11 info JUST TO PROMOTE THEIR INTERESTS?
View Quote

Hmmm, it promoted the interests of Pres. Bush, V-P Chaney, the GOP, the 'military-industrial' complex, the news media, gun and ammo dealers, survival equipment companies, and a whole raft of other individuals and companies, as well...
so is is possible that [u]they[/u] masterminded the events of Sept 11th?

[b]I personally believe that is not true, then again, none of us can be sure, we can just make educated guesses[/b].

[:D]

Eric The(Unbelievable)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#38]
I did, I did, [b]jobux[/b], I addressed your statement!

Look right above this post!

But would you care to comment upon the number of times the US and Israel have voted together in the UN?

That's what allies do for each other! And look where Britain, France and Germany are!

We simply have more in common with Israel than we do those nations, it appears!

Eric The(SorryIDidn'tGetBackWithYouSooner!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, but Major Murphy LaMonde [b]DID[/b] cite their sources!  

Guess you didn't go to the original LaMonde article!

DaMan
View Quote

I read it and re-read it.
Are referring to this:

"A secret U.S. government report outlining spying activities by Israelis contained "elements (that) support the theory that Israel did not give the U.S. all the information it had about the planning for the Sept. 11 attacks"

You call that a source?
You ARE gullible.

If you read the article, they don't even have this "secret report".
They spoke to an unnamed source who confirmed the possible existence of such a report.
Wow.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Damn!!  How'd we get from Irving to here??  We must have taken a wrong turn at Texarkana.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#41]
nope....wrong turn in albuquerque.....chuck jones rest in peace
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#42]

That's a guess, no reason to believe that one way or the other! (Israelis in Florida! Who would have guessed it? Probably visting their parents!)

Haha, good one Eric.  But look, 9/11 promoted Israel's interests in every way.  Nothing eveil or wrong about it.  I mean, hell, it also promoted Russia's, but I don't see anyone blaming Russia for 9/11 just so they could rape the Chechens easier, so you do have a point.

As far as voting w/ us at the UN, c'mon.  Look at how often Albania & Bosnia voted w/ us the last few years.  After that look at how they are raping our interests in the Balkans, helping Al-Qaeda, and spreading their own European brand of Islamic fundamentalism.  Greater Albania.  When it was brought up years ago, the Clintonites derided that statement, and couldnt get weapons and $ to them fast enough.  Look what the Albanians are doing now...
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Post from jobux -
As far as voting w/ us at the UN, c'mon. Look at how often Albania & Bosnia voted w/ us the last few years.
View Quote

Yes, but Israel still beats the others by 10%, [u]plus[/u] they've been doing it since 1948!

The others have a lot of catching up to do, don't you think?[:D]

Eric The(Realistic)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted: But look, 9/11 promoted Israel's interests in every way.
View Quote

Jobux,.... [b]you can't say THAT[/b]!  Not allowed!  Verboten!  

Remember the Palastinians "ululating"?!...Very bad!

Israelis rejoicing and filming?........ didn't happen!!  You can't prove it! Nope!  Wiped from the records!  If the glove don't fit..... you must aquit! [:P]

Israelis sad.....very sad!!!!  Love America!  20% dual-citizenship.  Heavy vote in Florida and NYC!  Voted for.....Ah.... never mind!

DaMan

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#45]
I hate to say it, [b]jobux[/b], but DaMan is right on this point:

If you want to see dancing, prancing, mincing, and ululating folks actually celebrating the events of Sept 11th, you simply must look at the West Bank, Gaza, and Cairo, for film and photos of such idiocy!

(In Israel they held prayer-vigils for the American victims of the terrorist attack!)

It got so bad that Arafat's Palestinian Authority police had to threaten Western journalists to stop filming the scenes, and then to actually break up the celebrations with warning shots!

You need to go see this website for more information on this:[url]http://www.snopes2.com/index.html[/url]

The hilarious thing about the whole dancing Palestinian brohaha, is that some tried to pass it off as Palestinians dancing and ululating over the successful invasion of Kuwait by the Saddam and the Iraqis!

You've got to hand them the 'denser that a fencepost award' for that one!

Eric The(ImagineThat!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#46]
What's wrong w/ having dual citizenship?    Also, Eric, you're right Israel does have the others beat by a nice margin in UN voting, but my point was that Albania probably has Greece, Italy, & France beat by a wide margin too.  However, I don't see the latter countries doing all they can to screw our interests in the Balkans...  Also, that's fine that their voting w/ us, but why then do they turn around & sell the Lavi & some F-16's to China?  Why the Phalcon debacle?  They know that theses weapons would hurt us in a fight over Taiwan.   Besides, as far as UN voting goes, a UN resolution isnt worth the paper its written on...  See Iraq, Israel, the U.S., etc for how much they think UN voting counts...
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Post from jobux -
Why the Phalcon debacle? They know that theses weapons would hurt us in a fight over Taiwan.
View Quote

Well, if you wanted Red China to buy an airborne early warning system from another country, and you knew that it would never be the United States, what country would you want to sell them the system...?

Sort of like the IBM copiers that were sold to the Soviet Union early on, and serviced by IBM employees, who happened to be....

And when the Israelis delivered the Python air-to-air missile to Red China, maybe there's a 'back door' on the missile somehwere that permits it to be....

That's what friends are for!

And you can 'bitch slap' each other in front of the whole world and no one might ever suspect that....

Eric The(ThereAreMoreThingsUnderHeavenAndEarthThanAreDreamtOf...)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What's wrong w/ having dual citizenship?
View Quote

Nothing is wrong with [b]having[/b] dual-citizenship...... just ask Samuel Sheinbein!

Or Marc Rich!

Or Senator Hillary Rodent Klinton!  

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted: I note that several partners from Goldman Sachs were killed and they were not warned by the synagogue to stay away........
View Quote

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" blam-blam!  "When I says 'WHOA' I mean '[b]WHOA[/b], dagnabbit!!!" - Yosemite Sam after shooting his horse.

Hold on there, Shotar!  I never said anybody in the WTC had knowledge of the forthcoming attack!  [b]DID I[/b]????!!!  You either got that idea from one of your buddies (Eric or Maj. Murphy) or you intentionally threw that in here just to muddy the waters.

What I'm saying is that Israeli intelligence operations were following the al Qaeda and weren't keeping the US posted of their knowledge.

Two possible reasons for them not sharing this information with US authorities:

1. It would have compromised their ongoing intelligence collection (spy)operations in the US.

2. They knew what was coming and knew it would work out to their advantage.

Or maybe both!

DaMan

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top