BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Post from DaMascusMan -
Two possible reasons for them not sharing this information with US authorities:

1. It would have compromised their ongoing intelligence collection (spy)operations in the US.

2. They knew what was coming and knew it would work out to their advantage.

Or maybe both!
View Quote

And you, DaMascusMan, are full of shit!

Nothing but [i][b]merde[/b][/i] up to your beady little eyeballs!

Eric The([i][b]YouAreThe[u]Dreck[/u]Man![/b][/i])Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted: but around page three of this ever growing scroll there is the clear reference to cited sources that clearly implied that somehow the Izzy's had specific knowledge of the attack ( Islamic Propaganda), and or planned and funded the attack, and did warn people of the Jewish faith not to go to work that day.
View Quote

OK, shotar!  I gave you the benefit of the doubt!  But, now I see you are not confused by the shia.net or other crap Eric and Murphy posted.

I never said that anybody of Jewish faith was warned of the impending attack ...... or that  the attack was planned or funded by Israel or Jews.  But, of course, you knew that! [:P]    

[b]NICE TRY[/b]! [:P]

Eric, go grab a beer or your nitro tablets and quit spitting bile on your monitor! [:P]

Truth hurts..... don't it?!! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Post from jobux -
Why the Phalcon debacle? They know that theses weapons would hurt us in a fight over Taiwan.
View Quote

Well, if you wanted Red China to buy an airborne early warning system from another country, and you knew that it would never be the United States, what country would you want to sell them the system...?

Sort of like the IBM copiers that were sold to the Soviet Union early on, and serviced by IBM employees, who happened to be....
View Quote

My lord, what a lot of hot air you just pulled that out of! That answer should be on the [url]www.snopes2.com[/url] site. Where is Cincinnati to object to such supposition and lack of facts?

Just for your information: The Chinese love to get their hands on a copy of something and reverse engineer it to death. Name something the former Soviet union gave them that they didn't do just that to.

And when the Israelis delivered the Python air-to-air missile to Red China, maybe there's a 'back door' on the missile somehwere that permits it to be...
View Quote

And maybe there's not... and we're just fucked!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Post from shotar -
OK, shotar! I gave you the benefit of the doubt! But, now I see you are not confused by the shia.net or other crap Eric and Murphy posted.
View Quote

That shia.net crap is from your Brotherhood, DreckMan. It's the kind of stuff that your side spits out! Not mine, Dreckman!
Truth hurts..... don't it?!!
View Quote

That is something you will never know, one way or the other!

I seem to remember a certain DreckMan who, the day after the Sept 11 attack, posted a thread on this Board called 'Who Would Benefit From Such An Attack?'

In it DreckMan strongly hinted that someone other than the 'usual suspects' were behind the attack.

When RikWriter tried to tie it to the Saudis, the following reply was made:
BTW, Dick, since you are all knowing, what were the nationalities of these terrorists? [u]I know...they were Arabs, right?[/u]

You're one funny fellow!
View Quote

And yet, Dreckman, the nationalities of all the terrorists involved on Sept 11, turned out to be Arabs, after all! So much for your sources, eh, Putz? (That's Yiddish, BTW!)

What a clever DreckMan you are!

I could, literally, go on forever, and you damn well know it!

Eric The(NotRiledYet,ButWhoKnows)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted: But, now I see you are not confused by the shia.net or other crap Eric and Murphy posted.

I seem to remember a certain DreckMan who, the day after the Sept 11 attack, posted a thread on this Board called 'Who Would Benefit From Such An Attack?'

In it DreckMan strongly hinted that someone other than the 'usual suspects' were behind the attack.
View Quote

Oh, I think YOU posted that that "shia.net" crap and NOT ME! You must like it, eh Eric???!

And PLEASE, Eric!  Bring up the entire 911 thread and don't take my comments out of context!

I know you'll never do that!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
hound, please, be serious:
There were several reports on Sept 1 about Jewish persons either recieving sms messages or phonecalls about the events of Sept 11 and warned to stay at home.....sounds like someone knew.....
View Quote

You know where you can get such tripe? Do you really think that the Jews were behind the WTC and the Attack on America?

Right here:http://www.shia-network.com/news-9-2001/4000.shtml

Eric The(AndThey'llSayHeDidItToo!)Hun
View Quote

Whoops!  [:P]  I guess it was ERIC that keeps bringing up the Shia-network! [:P]

What did I tell, ya?!!! [:P]

Daman
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Apparently some Israelis think that there was advance knowledge as well.

Remember...this is an ISRAELI article.....

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I like this one even more.....

Remember, Abe Foxman was caught paying local police depts in California to keep dossiers on folks not friendly to him or his worldview.

Americans are a simple folk....

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/18/224826.shtml

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/18/224826.shtml[/url]

View Quote

DaMan

PS - I'm SO shocked! WHo would have thought it![:P]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Jesred, that's too funny to be true!  [b]But, it is[/b]!  [:P]

Thanks for being alert and posting that site!

Eric?  You still there? [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:[url]http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C[/url]
View Quote

Very interesting!

DaMan

Eric, come out and play!!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:34:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn!!! [:P]
Listen to this!!!  [:P]

Saturday night I was downtown
Working for the FBI
Sitting in a nest of bad men

[:P]

Full of people who are doing wrong
Just about to call up the DA man
When I heard this woman singing a song

A pair of 45's made me open my eyes
My temperature started to rise

I saw her heading to the table
Well a tall walking big black cat
When Charlie said I hope that you're able, boy
Well I'm telling you she knows where it's at
Well then suddenly we heard the sirens
And everybody started to run
Jumping under doors and tables
Well I heard somebody shooting a gun

Well the DA was pumping my left hand
And she was holding my right
Well I told her, "Don't get scared
'Cause you're gonna be spared"
Well I'm gonna be forgiven
If I wanna spend my living
With a long cool woman in a black dress
Just a 5-9 beautiful tall
With just one look I was a bad mess
'Cause that long cool woman had it all
Had it all, had it all, had it all...

Disclaimer:

Satcong does not flame anyone.  NFI, No flame intended.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:43:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks, satcong, as usual, for the Goldie Oldie.

OTOH, I always intend flames for those who need to be flamed. So when my BS Detector goes off, and it goes off quite a bit on some folks' posts, I go right to work!

I'm just doing my part to promote good mental health for all!

Eric The(But,Sadly,SomeAreBeyondRedemption!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Eric, you haven't addressed this article! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#17]
No shotar, they didn't give the Chinese weapons w/ OUR consent.  We're the ones who killed the Phalcon deal. Also, I don't think that there's a back door built into the technology they gave the Chinese from our "donated" F-16s and their Lavi.  Look at the new Chinese fighter jet, tell me what it looks like & then read up on what its performance emulates...  Before, in a fight over Taiwan, our Carrier Battle Groups would only go up against a mishmash of Mig-21 and other very old jets, w/ a mix of new Su-27s, and Mig29s.  Now imagine in a few years, the new jets along w/ hundreds of F-16 equivelant jets, all so close to their mainland.  Different proposition now for our pilots huh?  You can thank the Israelis for advancing China's fighter capabilities.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Irving PD will have the arrest records!
View Quote

This is a dumb question, but:

Why would Irving PD be involved in a spy investigation or arrest?  Spying is not a crime in the state of Texas, as far as I know.  Heck, you just buy your target enough beers and he'll tell you all you need to know [:D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Eric,[:P] address [:P]the [:P]god@*& [:P]article [:P]will[:P] you[:P]?! [:P] Daman[:P] is demanding more fuel![:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Post from satcong -
Eric, address the god@*& article will you?!  Daman is demanding more fuel!
View Quote

You mean DreckMan? Nope, that article has been sufficiently addressed IMHO, and I simply don't take requests for replies from Dreck.

Eric The(Rude)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#21]
I was kidding, stressed out today, the ILEC's keep taking pairs from the CO on the DSLAM dedicated lines then have to be reprovision to linesharing XDSL which can be a pain in the ass for the end user, who then vents on me...hehe sorry.  :P
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#22]
[b]Satcong[/b], my son, you are forgiven!

Eric The(AsAlways!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This is a dumb question, but:

Why would Irving PD be involved in a spy investigation or arrest?  Spying is not a crime in the state of Texas, as far as I know.  Heck, you just buy your target enough beers and he'll tell you all you need to know [:D]
View Quote

Nope not dumb, ckapsl!  Probably INS, DEA or FBI! Federal!

Can't figure out why Eric the Lawyer didn't figure that one out! [:P]

Too busy calling me names!!!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

...l But, now I see you are not confused by the shia.net or other crap Eric and Murphy posted.

DaMan
View Quote

Junior, I've never posted crap, only truth.

You can obfuscate, lie and twist things all you like.

Point out one thing I've posted that's not true.
I dare you.

People like you think that insulting another man's integrity is no big deal...
...that's because you don't really know what the word means.

DaMan, you're a bore.
An ignorant, bore.

You are so gullible, that you will repeat anything you hear that's anti-Israel, regardless of the source.

Never say things on the 'net, that you wouldn't say in person.
A little fella like you probably doesn't understand that either.
The internet is your big chance to finally talk shit and not get your ass kicked.
Well, enjoy it while you can, but when you log off, go look in the mirror.
The truth hurts.

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:09:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
DaMan, you're a bore.
An ignorant, bore.
View Quote

So boring.... you took time out of your miserable life to post a full page of impotent insults and rage against me to make yourself feel better before you head off into the sunset! [:P]

Bye! Major Murphy! [:P]  
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:42:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
1.  You people aren't even debating.  This has continually devolved into a series of personal attacks.  Eric believes the Isrealis can do wrong & would NEVER harm us, and DaMan seems to think that the Isrealis are a greater threat than freaking cancer.  Objectivity is a great thing - you guys should swallow your zealous pride sometime and learn it.
View Quote

jobux making sense I see. Can't debate the facts? Make personal attacks!

Quoted:
Oh, Eric, you're a card!
View Quote

No, no, he's a [b]mensch[/b]! [;)]

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 5:04:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Agreed!

Eric The(Menschliche)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I probably shouldn't even reply to you, smarty_pants.  Beneath my dignity......BUT!....

I see you are from Florida..... so you probably know where the al Qaeda pilots and other highjackers lived in your state.  Can you share your knowledge with us?

DaMan
View Quote

[:\]You got me

I could have stoped the hole thing but I was told you would be there so I said fuck it blow the damn thing up.

Sorry you got out...........prick[:X]

Link Posted: 3/10/2002 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#29]
and yet more of Eric the hun's JUDEO christian point of view.

buahahahahaha, man you're killin' me overhere.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top