Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/17/2009 10:32:24 AM EDT
As a person that knows someone that was killed in the 9/11 attacks on the WTC, I really do not know if I could control myself if confronted with a sign such as this. I honestly think I would have wound up in jail if I saw that in person. Just seeing a picture of it makes me seethe with rage. What would you do?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#1]
that fucking shemale deserves to have cancer in her uterus

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#2]
<insert coc violation here>

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I would help him discover how much better he likes his face without teeth.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Probably, but we need to instead link these type of people to the nice muslim fellow in the whitehouse and democrats in general. I have to believe that most people that vote democrat do not share the same views as those whackjobs holding signs like that, but they need to understand the people they vote into office do.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I think this is one of the few instances male or female doesnt matter. I'll leave it at that
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Photoshopped!

Why would anyone (in the US) do that?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Not getting physical on the sign holder would be the ultimate manifestation of self control
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Photoshopped!

How naive.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Photoshopped!

LOL.  

Uh, because they hate America?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#11]
You guys think that one is bad....

Hall of Shame NSFW!!!!

(OP, you probably know about these already)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not getting physical on the sign holder would be the ultimate manifestation of self control

I agree.

Now, if it had said "UN building" instead, I might have to shake his/her hand.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:48:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Photoshopped!

LOL.  

Uh, because they hate America?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#14]
You should counter that poster with one that reads, I like Lebannon better without sabra and shatila.  I'm sure the  religion of peace would understand.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Why don't they take these peoples children away and charge them with child abuse?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Photoshopped!

No, it doesn't look to be.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Hall of Shame NSFW!!!!

WTF !!!

proof positive  that Liberalism is a mental disorder ..this people are truly fucked up
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#18]
If I was going to be that stupid ... I'd at least put on a bullet proof vest.

I've been involved in more protests and counter protests than I could possibly count. Anytime I hear of the "God Hates Fag" people coming around ... I have to pull out my own signs and go have a little fun taunting them. I've witnessed that tensions can run hot in a split second and it can go from shouting to shoving.

The sign in that picture? I'm 5'0 tall and generally easy going ... but I think I'd become ten feet tall and fully blooded Ninja while my foot raced up that dude's ass and out his mouth. There are some things that you don't capriciously scribble on a sign. Not while the wounds are so fresh and the action itself can never, ever be justified. That guy either has a death wish or a beat down fetish.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Dueling really needs to be legalized.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hall of Shame NSFW!!!!

WTF !!!

proof positive  that Liberalism is a mental disorder ..this people are truly fucked up

Couldn't have said it better than myself. Most of these pictures were taken in Berkeley. I am now more convinced than ever that that place is the dirty, rotten asshole of the country.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#22]
wwid?  probably do a renactment of that fateful day... substitute the planes with lead and copper, and they can play the WTC... no, but I can dream right... id probably just tell them to
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Where the hell was this photo taken?  What group was this?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Photoshopped!

I'm not saying that there aren't people in the US who feel this way, and I'm not an expert at all, but the sign does look a tad photoshopped.  The "I  <3 NY" logo looks different than the rest of the writing, and the registered trademark symbol is there, as well.  That either means that this guy blew up the logo and pasted it onto his poster, or it's been shooped.

Any photoshop masters care to chime in?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Photoshopped!

First thing that went through my mind..."WTF, how does that even make any sense???"

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Photoshopped!

I'm not saying that there aren't people in the US who feel this way, and I'm not an expert at all, but the sign does look a tad photoshopped.  The "I  <3 NY" logo looks different than the rest of the writing, and the registered trademark symbol is there, as well.  That either means that this guy blew up the logo and pasted it onto his poster, or it's been shooped.

No signs of photoshop as far as I can tell.

So what group was this?  What protest?  I want to know.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Photoshopped!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#29]
People like that are the reason why ventilators were invented.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

Now, if it had said "UN building" instead, I might have to shake his/her hand.

So tower 1 you're pissed. Tower 2 was ok? Wow just wow.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#31]
This is the enemy:

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I was going to be that stupid ... I'd at least put on a bullet proof vest.

I've been involved in more protests and counter protests than I could possibly count. Anytime I hear of the "God Hates Fag" people coming around ... I have to pull out my own signs and go have a little fun taunting them. I've witnessed that tensions can run hot in a split second and it can go from shouting to shoving.

The sign in that picture? I'm 5'0 tall and generally easy going ... but I think I'd become ten feet tall and fully blooded Ninja while my foot raced up that dude's ass and out his mouth. There are some things that you don't capriciously scribble on a sign. Not while the wounds are so fresh and the action itself can never, ever be justified. That guy either has a death wish or a beat down fetish.

I love you.

If I wasn't happily married, I'd ask for your hand... or at least root through your garbage and sleep in your carport.

Awww!

Having someone root through my garbage and sleep in my carport has never sounded less vile. I'd make sure to throw away a few interesting gun magazines for you to read. Heck, some would call it stalking ... I'd call it a carport security guard!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:06:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hall of Shame NSFW!!!!

Target rich environment.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Hall of Shame NSFW!!!!

Why did I click it?! WHY DID I CLICK IT!?!?

I need brain bleach. No one should ever, ever, ever be subjected to overly hairy naked men (and women) dangling "artistically" from trees ... unless there's a happy ending with stretchers and open compound fractures. Trees should learn to fight back. Poor trees ... they're the most molested thing alive. Cutting them down after that is a blessing.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:11:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Wow, how can these people live in the US, they represent everything that the US isnt.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#36]
To those who have not clicked on the link the site is Zombietime.com and it appears the guy who runs it goes to San Francisco protests to document them.  

Some of the stuff on there is absolutely sick.  I didn't realize we had so many Hamas supporters in this country.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Douchebags.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#38]
I would never assault the mentally disabled purely for being retarded.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Is it bad, that after clicking on the link, that I lost a little more of my faith in humanity? I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that there are our troops both present and past that have willingly died just so these scumbags, these non-humans, can say these awful things.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wow, how can these people live in the US, they represent everything that the US isnt.

Because they couldn't survive anywhere else...

Conservatives may be evil, but we're generally benign toward stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:23:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Anyone wanna guess why they only do crap like this in crowds only?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I would never assault the mentally disabled purely for being retarded.

That is an excellent way to think...it allows me to remain calm and non-homicidal...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
As a person that knows someone that was killed in the 9/11 attacks on the WTC, I really do not know if I could control myself if confronted with a sign such as this. I honestly think I would have wound up in jail if I saw that in person. Just seeing a picture of it makes me seethe with rage. What would you do?

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt45/ghostman1960/117-1743_IMG.jpg

I actually approve of this.

With it being held in that position, there's no way they'd see my fist coming at them until it came through the sign.

_MaH
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:39:59 AM EDT
[#45]
You know, I used to support these folks right to freedom of speech and expression. Still do to a point, no matter how despicable, stupid or outright incendiary there point of view may be.

But these same folks call me racist, a nazi, stupid, etc, and actively lobby to restrict MY rights to those same freedoms (MSM bias, fairness doctrine, boycotts, localism, diversity in radio act). Much of it done with covert (and in some cases overt) support from our own fucking government.

Now I am less tolerant, much, much less tolerant...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

+1  

Take that shit elsewhere.....the country has failed you?...........FUCKING LEAVE!

RG

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Hall of Shame NSFW!!!!

Great site. So which do you guys think is more likely in the next 12 months, scrotal inflation or scrotal deflation?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#48]
I just got back from Zombietime.com, and  although I had a long productive day at work, my head is beginning to hurt.  I felt fine till I saw that garbage.  Glenn Beck is going to be on in an hour and give me some more laughs.  In the meantime, I have a couple of guns to clean but before I do that, I want  to  find out how much a good Taser costs.  I'm thinking a Taser could come in handy when I don't want to get lethal or mess up my hands.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#49]
I swear, most women seem to be born with stockholm syndrome.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Are protest signs like this designed to provoke violence?

No they are designed to provoke outrage.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top