Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/28/2009 2:27:36 PM EDT
For me its my uncle who was killed shortly before I was born.  Our personalities and lives are nearly identical so far.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
i must have been a real shithead
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]

So, did you get the big willy this time around?  

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

So, did you get the big willy this time around?  

No its shrunken and pathetic, but oddly I can do push ups with my tongue.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I must have been a real asshole in my previous life to deserve this one .
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I was Marilyn Monroe's favorite bra.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know if I was reincarnated.

But I went to Normandy, France a couple years ago on my birthday which is June 3 around the same time as the Invasion.  

Honest to God, I had the feeling I had been there before.  But strangely not as a soldier, but as a resident.  The farm houses in the hedge rows felt familiar and I had a very profound sence of peace and contentment.  I had day dreams of summer there on a farm, a feeling of childhood and adolescence.  Just like I do when I go to my home in Montana.   Some of my ancestors were French so I wonder if it is something in my genes, or in my blood.  Or maybe it is something much more spiritual.

If I ever won the Lottery I would buy a farm house there, I have promised myself that.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#8]
It seems to me that people always pick cool and interesting things when they "discover" their past life. Most of human history has been a struggle to get enough to eat and make it through the winter. I would say the vast majority of past lives would be be the life of a dirt farmer.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I was a women's ten-speed bicycle seat.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#10]

The only cat owned by a rich widow.

And I want to come back like that again.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I must have been a whore because I'm still getting screwed all the time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Rasputin?
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It seems to me that people always pick cool and interesting things when they "discover" their past life. Most of human history has been a struggle to get enough to eat and make it through the winter. I would say the vast majority of past lives would be be the life of a dirt farmer.

If you went through the progressions of past lives, it would very likely look like this:

1 life ago:  farmer in china.
2 lives ago: child died age 2 in china.
3 lives ago: child died at birth in china.
4 lives ago: teenager eaten by tiger in India.
5 lives ago: child died age 18 months in china.
6 lives ago: farmer in turgidistan, died age 28.
7 lives ago:  child died age 5 in china.
8 lives ago:  well you get the point...
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#16]
I was me
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I must have been a real asshole in my previous life to deserve this one .

+ FUCKING ONE
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#18]
I was a vag.... cause Im always gettin Fu*ked!!!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#19]
George Smith Patton.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Go back far enough and you might have had a nice life in Rome or Atlantis. But the war-hating post WWII hippies are reincarnated nazis, the ones we killed in the war, now taking their revenge on us.

As for the former slave owners, well, you see them on the news, or Cops, every night.

Work out your problems now, or you'll see them again.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#22]

No joke.  When I was about 12 I had a series of dreams over the course of like a month or two where I lived out his last week of life.  I dreamed about him saying goodbye to his family and friends, putting on the uniform of a Wehrmacht guy, being hailed and arrested by a group of Russians dressed as British soldiers (I remember that the dream-me couldn't understand what they were saying, but I, as the person dreaming, could; just like my companions:  They were speaking German and the person in my dream could understand and answer them while I'm going "WTF is he on about??"

The dream ended with some dude yelling at me to "stand here, right f'ing here!  Look up!  Open your mouth, now!" and me biting down on something that filled my mouth with an acrid coffee-like taste.

About a year later, when my family finally moved into the 21st Century and got cable, I saw him on TV and realized what I had dreamed.  I scooped up books on the Third Reich and on him in particular and it makes my skin crawl.  To this day I swear was fucking there and remember even the smell of rotting livestock and burnt gunpowder in the air; and a very rich earthy smell from the ground having been shredded by arty-fire––kind of like the smell of rain mixed with mown grass.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#23]
When my younger brother was four or five years old he would tell us stories of "back when he was a grown man". He talked as if he were telling about things that happened to him in a past life. He is bat shit crazy now at just past middle age.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#24]
I was a pimp!
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:35:53 PM EDT
[#25]
In my past life I was a poor farmer scratching a life out of prairie soil.

No one famous, no one remembered.....very much unlike everyone else who wants to tell me who they were "last time"
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I was Walter Melton
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Rudolf Hess

And I flew over the English channel not to negotiate a surrender or truce, but because we were going to Ally with the Brits to take Russia.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Based on my current life, I'm pretty sure that I was a lesbian  
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Rudolf Hess

And I flew over the English channel not to negotiate a surrender or truce, but because we were going to Ally with the Brits to take Russia.

Very strange guy he was.  Lost his memory, then found it again, a number of times while on trial at Nuremberg.  Wound up dying, either by his own hand or having help, from strangulation:  A lamp cord was tied around his neck.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i32.tinypic.com/2aj6jhl.jpg

Ouch! Not that man. I was lucky enough to always get the hot, fit chicks. It was nice.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Thread hijack alert!

There is a guy who started a bank for people who believe in reincarnation.  Put your money in, and then when you come back, you can claim it.

reincarnationbank.com
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
i must have been a real shithead

Likewise, I'm paying for it...
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://www.dhm.de/lemo/objekte/pict/f60_1237/index.jpg

No joke.  When I was about 12 I had a series of dreams over the course of like a month or two where I lived out his last week of life.  I dreamed about him saying goodbye to his family and friends, putting on the uniform of a Wehrmacht guy, being hailed and arrested by a group of Russians dressed as British soldiers (I remember that the dream-me couldn't understand what they were saying, but I, as the person dreaming, could; just like my companions:  They were speaking German and the person in my dream could understand and answer them while I'm going "WTF is he on about??"

The dream ended with some dude yelling at me to "stand here, right f'ing here!  Look up!  Open your mouth, now!" and me biting down on something that filled my mouth with an acrid coffee-like taste.

About a year later, when my family finally moved into the 21st Century and got cable, I saw him on TV and realized what I had dreamed.  I scooped up books on the Third Reich and on him in particular and it makes my skin crawl.  To this day I swear was fucking there and remember even the smell of rotting livestock and burnt gunpowder in the air; and a very rich earthy smell from the ground having been shredded by arty-fire––kind of like the smell of rain mixed with mown grass.

If I were  you, I'd have kept this one to myself...
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#34]
I was a dungbeetle. Either that or a Babylonian sex cult high priestess, I can't decide.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Roman Galley Slave 41

Quintus Arias: Hate Keeps a man alive, 41
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't listen to this tool.  You can share whatever you want in this thread.  Thank you.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't know who I was but I must have been bad. Very bad.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#38]
If my luck with women is any indication, I must have been Jack the friggin Ripper!  
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But I went to Normandy, France a couple years ago on my birthday which is June 3 around the same time as the Invasion.  

Honest to God, I had the feeling I had been there before.  But strangely not as a soldier, but as a resident.  The farm houses in the hedge rows felt familiar and I had a very profound sence of peace and contentment.  I had day dreams of summer there on a farm, a feeling of childhood and adolescence.  Just like I do when I go to my home in Montana.   Some of my ancestors were French so I wonder if it is something in my genes, or in my blood.  Or maybe it is something much more spiritual.

If I ever won the Lottery I would buy a farm house there, I have promised myself that.

It might just be Normandie, I'm biased because it's home, but even my American dad is head over heels in love with the place. When I'm there, it's like being around my Mom. Everything is good, safe and happy. I love every clod of dirt in the Val de Saire and every little green cider apple. I love the dark grey ocean, the wild hazlenuts and the feeling that every rock and every streamlet is alive. If I believed in such things, I'd say there's magic there, or that it's the center of the world.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I was a dungbeetle. Either that or a Babylonian sex cult high priestess, I can't decide.

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#42]
No idea but I freaked the shit out of my parents once when i was about 5 or 6.

Apparently i walked into the living room one day and told them i was a fireman on a steam train. I then proceeded to name and explain in detail what all the valves and switches involved in running the boiler did.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You mean kinda like my current life of minimum wage in the food service industry?

Most of my ancestors were soldiers, explorers, European nobles, or farmers. Still got a castle (it's an art museum now), a farm, and an oil well in the family. Basically, anybody who wasn't skilled labor in my family was busy discovering exciting new lands, meeting interesting people, and killing them.

Genetically, I'm over 40% German, over 40% Irish, and the rest is Welsh, French, Cherokee, and possible Scotch and Western European Jew, in descending order of how much is in my ancestry. And, I'm proud to say, my ancestors fought on both sides of the Civil War and nobody in any branch of the family (including those who came over before the war, which is nearly all of them) ever owned a slave.

We've done our geneology as far back as prior to the Revolutionary War. I'm a direct descendent of Nathan Hale's sister.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:55:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I don't know who I was but I must have been bad. Very bad.

yep
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, he can probably get celebrity status at Stormfront. For whatever that's worth.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snicker>

Always kings and princes and great warriors––never the ever-so-much-more-common commoner.  

I AM the fucking commoner.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, he can probably get celebrity status at Stormfront. For whatever that's worth.

Maybe he is a jew.

If reincarnation exists, I'm bettin thats how it works
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It might just be Normandie, I'm biased because it's home, but even my American dad is head over heels in love with the place. When I'm there, it's like being around my Mom. Everything is good, safe and happy. I love every clod of dirt in the Val de Saire and every little green cider apple. I love the dark grey ocean, the wild hazlenuts and the feeling that every rock and every streamlet is alive. If I believed in such things, I'd say there's magic there, or that it's the center of the world.

It's a beautiful piece of real estate fertilized with dead Nazis. It doesn't get much better than that.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#50]

I must have been Italian in a prior life because of my love for Italian food.  

<––––  Chinese guy here.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top