User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:51:06 AM EDT
[#1]
If she is on there then i know my girlfriend would def make next year
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:51:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You can hate People mag, hate M. Obama, think she's ugly, disagree with her personality, thoughts, words and actions.

The problem is, you express that displeasure as if you are some kind of slug that just crawled out from under a rock.

When you express your opinion in the manner than some of you have, I would assume hoping that others would agree with you...and if your statement has any value, agreement from those who otherwise not see it as you do, what you illicit from those folks is a roll of the eyes and shake of the head.  What they do is laugh at your stupid ass.

And if you're not trying to sway someone else who might not see things as "clearly as you do", then what's the point of making your statement, unless all you want to do is hear yourself speak in your self-serving, the world revolves around me, sorta way.

The problem with GD (and not this great forum in general) is that it allows some very disturbed people to hide behind their keyboards and make malicious statements that in the Real World would get their asses kicked.

And most of these statements actually violate the COC...too bad that's just a show of words...

I didn't understand one word of that
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:51:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Who has the Serious Cat pic?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:52:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You can hate People mag, hate M. Obama, think she's ugly, disagree with her personality, thoughts, words and actions.

The problem is, you express that displeasure as if you are some kind of slug that just crawled out from under a rock.

When you express your opinion in the manner than some of you have, I would assume hoping that others would agree with you...and if your statement has any value, agreement from those who otherwise not see it as you do, what you illicit from those folks is a roll of the eyes and shake of the head.  What they do is laugh at your stupid ass.

And if you're not trying to sway someone else who might not see things as "clearly as you do", then what's the point of making your statement, unless all you want to do is hear yourself speak in your self-serving, the world revolves around me, sorta way.

The problem with GD (and not this great forum in general) is that it allows some very disturbed people to hide behind their keyboards and make malicious statements that in the Real World would get their asses kicked.

And most of these statements actually violate the COC...too bad that's just a show of words...

Just some kind words of advice. Acting E-Tough won't get you anywhere but flamed, the wonderful thing about this country is you're free to express your opinions, no matter how fucked up they may be, so sit back, kick your feet up and take a few deep breaths, everything will be ok, I promise!

Edit: Forgot why I originally hit reply

Is anyone really surprised about this? it's been obvious since the Primaries, the print media is in the tank for the Obamas just as much as the network media is, and you might as well grit your teeth, because we've got 3.5 more years of this crap, propping up the Obamas to godly like people.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:52:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:54:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If she is on there then i know my girlfriend would def make next year

If she is on there at least a third of the Female population should be on there.

The only thing that keeps MO from being even uglier is her lack of obesity.  Although even that might help detract from those freakish arms.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:55:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thank you David Frum.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:56:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't understand one word of that

Don't worry...it was written for the 12+ crowd.  You might get there someday.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:57:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is anyone really surprised about this? it's been obvious since the Primaries, the print media is in the tank for the Obamas just as much as the network media is, and you might as well grit your teeth, because we've got 3.5 more years of this crap, propping up the Obamas to godly like people.

Absolutely correct...

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:59:45 AM EDT
[#10]

-p.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#11]

I don't know why but your post hit me just right and made me laugh my ass off!  Thanks, I needed that this morning.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:02:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't care what color you are, beauty is beauty.  She is a 5 at most on a good day.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:02:03 AM EDT
[#13]
She's not even "pretty".

Homely, is bout as favorable an adjective as I would use to describe here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:02:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

Don't quote me with something I didn't say, fuckface...

(this you CAN quote)

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just some kind words of advice. Acting E-Tough won't get you anywhere but flamed, the wonderful thing about this country is you're free to express your opinions, no matter how fucked up they may be, so sit back, kick your feet up and take a few deep breaths, everything will be ok, I promise!

Is anyone really surprised about this? it's been obvious since the Primaries, the print media is in the tank for the Obamas just as much as the network media is, and you might as well grit your teeth, because we've got 7.5 more years of this crap, propping up the Obamas to godly like people.

and that's if they don't can the 22nd amendment.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:03:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

(this you CAN quote)

Personal attack much?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:04:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

(this you CAN quote)

I am glad there are people on this forum I will never meet or share a firing line with.

You are a hipocrite. I can see why you are mad at some of the responses about Michelle Obama.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:04:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Funny, but this is how I view what you've been posting.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:05:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

(this you CAN quote)

Personal attack much?

It's called retaliation...you get what you give, ya know.  He asked for it, he'll get it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:07:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Well, off to work....have a nice day guyz..

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:07:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
WTF???????

Not that I would EVER lose precious brain cells reading PEOPLE, but I guess libtards are blind AND dumb.

This bitch looks like that guy from Jeepers Creepers with a handful of Skoal Bandits in her lower lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,7145,00.html#6_55

Checking my bias meter, any bias here? Nope, no bias...
People magazine, they're still publishing that?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:07:30 AM EDT
[#22]

I didn't have a doubt she'd be on some list for beauty with the way these shitheads like to put them on a pedestal.
It means absolutely nothing, but to liberal asshats that "want" to believe it, because she is one ugly bitch in reality.

They just don't live in reality.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:07:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does anyone here give a shit about what's printed in People magazine?

If I had to choose between reading People and watching paint dry, I'd choose the paint.

I think I might agree...

Just painted my garage today. wanna come over and have a few beers and gaze?

Sounds like fun.  I'll bring some pretzels.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:07:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

(this you CAN quote)

Whoops.  IBTL.
In this case, it's called hypocrisy, not retaliation.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:08:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"Beautiful People" is more about who someone is as a person than what they look like.  You guys are so far right wing anti-Obama that you're blinded by your own reflection in the mirror.  And I would bet that for the most of you, that reflection is a scary sight indeed.

So...you're saying that a person is never truly beautiful unless they spend 40+ years NOT proud of their country and then all of a sudden, when your hubby wins the Dem nod, you are???

Good to fucking know.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:08:29 AM EDT
[#26]
How do I get the vomit smiley through ARFCOM mobile?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:10:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Cowboys' butts drive me nuts!

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:10:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How do I get the vomit smiley through ARFCOM mobile?

Put the word "puke" in brackets like these––->[ ]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:11:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you want to see truly beautiful political wives, look up Carla Bruni or Princess Letizia.  There's a Thread floating around with a bunch of pics.

Michelle Obama is a beast.

Queen Rania of Jordan:

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:13:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

+1
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Then the dude calls someone a fuck face.

Holy shit, the irony!

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:16:36 AM EDT
[#32]
I think I just threw up in my mouff
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:17:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"Beautiful People" is more about who someone is as a person than what they look like.  You guys are so far right wing anti-Obama that you're blinded by your own reflection in the mirror.  And I would bet that for the most of you, that reflection is a scary sight indeed.

And what has she ever done as a person to make her "beautiful?"

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:18:25 AM EDT
[#34]
I think People picking her goes with the fear that the media has and many people in America....if they don't show an overwhelming amount of love and affection for the Obama's then they may have to answer for it later.

Glad I don't live in that kind of fear.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:18:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is she then?  The wife of a president?  What is so beautiful about her?  She is not proud of her country, until they elected a black man.  She doesn't "do" anything... and she's not physically attractive in the slightest.  What is it?  If People would've put hillary as their most beautiful, could I not say the same about her?  Or would that make me a scary-mirror-reflecting-rightwing extremist?

It might.  I'm not sure I would totally agree with People mag's choice either.  But I have enough respect for them and the people they choose to not use this forum to spout off in a childish, self-serving way about my disagreement.

There really should be a "maturity level" requirement to be a member of this forum, because the thoughts and words of those who would not qualify make the owner's and members who would pass such a test look like they're associating with immature children.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, the problem is some people choose to express their opinion in an extremely childish way.

LoL. You got us pegged. In reality, she really is a great woman. Look at all she done for this country and its people. She is so dreamy.

People Magazine is right. I mean, if I tried I couldn't find a more beautiful person, inside and out, in the world.

We're sorry.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:20:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

WOW

JUST

WOW

WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTAL POLITICALLY CORRECT CRAP.

So you have a list of 10 or so people who are actually very good looking and michelle the wookie thrown in there.

And your conclusion is that since MO is horrible looking, suddenly the list is actually supposed to be a list of people with "inner beauty".

Guess what, genius?

I don't think Zac Ephron has any inner beauty.

I don't michelle obama has any either.  IN FACT I THINK MICHELLE OBAMA IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL ASSHOLE OF THE FIRST ORDER.

I think the she is a hateful, vicious, mean-spirited, insignificant speck of humanity.

Ok you have played the role of the gentle liberal here.  Now go get your free donut from the Women's Studies Department.

I notice that you congratulate yourself repeatedly in this thread for being ever so smart and wonderfully caring and generous.

I would call it something more along the lines of brainwashed and self delusional.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:20:36 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

(this you CAN quote)

Oooh fuckface! Ouch!

I expected a little more from a man with your education.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:21:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:23:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't quote me with something I didn't say, XXXXXXXX...

(this you CAN quote)

There are no rules about modding a quote.

There are, however, rules against addressing someone as "XXXXXXXX".

I hope that there is only an edit of the thread and not a lock of the thread.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:24:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

(this you CAN quote)

There are, however, rules against addressing someone as "fuckface".

What if it was said in an endearing sort of way?

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:25:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(this you CAN quote)

There are, however, rules against addressing someone as "fuckface".

What if it was said in an endearing sort of way?

Like the way you use it towards me? When I hear it from you, it is like a bouquet of flowers in my ear.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:26:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

(this you CAN quote)

So, you're willing to personally attack someone while lecturing us about personal attacks?

You libtards are the most hipocritical people on the face of the planet.

Judged by intention, not on action.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:27:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:27:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Like the way you use it towards me? When I hear it from you, it is like a bouquet of flowers in my ear.

It's more  instruction than moniker. Jeez, boys are so stupid.

Can't believe I just typed that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:28:31 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So ahhh... you busy at the moment?

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:33:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Back off...I have been working on this since 2005.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:37:18 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Back off...I have been working on this since 2005.

Hey wait, I got called fuckface!

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:37:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top