Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:41:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
You can hate People mag, hate M. Obama, think she's ugly, disagree with her personality, thoughts, words and actions.

The problem is, you express that displeasure as if you are some kind of slug that just crawled out from under a rock.

When you express your opinion in the manner than some of you have, I would assume hoping that others would agree with you...and if your statement has any value, agreement from those who otherwise not see it as you do, what you illicit from those folks is a roll of the eyes and shake of the head.  What they do is laugh at your stupid ass.

And if you're not trying to sway someone else who might not see things as "clearly as you do", then what's the point of making your statement, unless all you want to do is hear yourself speak in your self-serving, the world revolves around me, sorta way.

The problem with GD (and not this great forum in general) is that it allows some very disturbed people to hide behind their keyboards and make malicious statements that in the Real World would get their asses kicked.

And most of these statements actually violate the COC...too bad that's just a show of words...

Everyone has their own opinions.

Since people are emotional, the opinions are largely based on emotion.

Sometimes people cross the line from simply being emotional to being so emotional that it's a form of mental disturbance.

Their opinions are so emotional that they literally cannot process information correctly anymore.

Political Correctness is that way.  It is a mental disease.  It's a dogmatic ideology that is completely false and has the evil stink of lies about it.

As an adult male, my instinct is to mate with a healthy young woman who will produce healthy offspring.

According to a bunch of women's studies professors and other liberal retards, my thoughts and instincts are bad.

I'm supposed to actually think of all women as equally appealing, based on some arbitrary PC criteria.   Which is nonsense.

As if some 20 year old aerobics instructor babe and michelle obama are equally sexy because michelle babbles some crap about hating whitey and capitalism.

The whole concept of dictating to a person what to find appealing is completely absurd.

That's what this thread is all about.

People are sick of being told that 2+2=17 by Jesse jackson, People Magazine, NYT, et al.

Men do not like being told how to think by people who are intellectually dishonest and immoral cowards.

You on the other hand, think it's swell.  You embrace it.  Good for you.  

I hope that you spend a lifetime mouthing the liberal puke inplanted in your brain by your PC overlords.

That sounds harsh but I got tired of being villified by liberals about 25 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:43:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Good, There isn't a blind Somalian who thinks she is hot.

the more ridiculous shit like this that's out there the more likely people are to realized how fucked up it is.

hell I hope some one puts his face on all the money.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:49:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Dont them fuckers need new glasses. that is one ugly broad.    
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:50:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good, There isn't a blind Somalian who thinks she is hot.

the more ridiculous shit like this that's out there the more likely people are to realized how fucked up it is.

hell I hope some one puts his face on all the money.

For the past 25 years or more I have listened to european male heterosexual Christians being told that they are the enemy of the world and the source of all misery.

Our fucking despicable piece of garbage of a president said so publicly.

Nobody bats an eyelash.

The liberals won.

There is no form of dishonesty that offends the average person anymore, as long as it is politically correct.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:51:17 AM EDT
[#6]
i laugh becuz its true

Quoted:

www.petfinder.com has better looking candidates.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:52:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Skankenstein!

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm around people that voted  for and support Obama at work.

I have never heard anyone call Michelle Obama beautiful....just the media

As to her being beautiful on the inside , How?

She has done nothing in her life as a sacrifice to help others.

She raised two nice children as many great moms do all over the country.

I  say in fact  she is bitter , mean and a  closet racist  by her actions.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:05:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:07:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Movin' on up...
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:16:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
WTF???????

Not that I would EVER lose precious brain cells reading PEOPLE, but I guess libtards are blind AND dumb.

This bitch looks like that guy from Jeepers Creepers with a handful of Skoal Bandits in her lower lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,7145,00.html#6_55

FTW
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#12]
I would think the most beautiful people list is a list of physically attractive celebrities.  There are many more celebrities more attractive than Michelle Obama, therefore she should not make the list.  I'm not going to say she looks like a dead rhino's ass like a lot of the people here, but I could name probably 15 celebrities who should make the list before her, and I don't even pay attention to hollywood.

The woman just isn't pretty, and she sure as hell ain't beautiful.  It's just one more way for the media to get their messiah's some more facetime.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man that bitch is ugly!

I totally agree.

+1

x11ty
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:35:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Michelle Obama doesn't deserve to be on any top 10.  She is not Hollywood beautiful, but she is definately is above average physically.  Get over it, you don't have to like her to acknowledge this fact.

I don't like her at all, but can concede this fact.  You people forget just how ugly the 'average' person is...
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#16]
She is ugly to the bone, and that has nothing to do with black or white.

She would be ugly in any color.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you want to see truly beautiful political wives, look up Carla Bruni or Princess Letizia.  There's a Thread floating around with a bunch of pics.

Michelle Obama is a beast.

Queen Rania of Jordan:

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2002/610/foc3.jpg

http://www.jordanembassyus.org/new/jib/imagesjib/offhmqr.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/specials/women03/fotos/queenrania.jpg

http://theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/05/22/queen_rania.jpg

http://www.greece-athens.com/news_images/40.jpg

She is Muslim and is accordingly Satan incarnate by ARFCOM standards.

Michelle Obama doesn't deserve to be on any top 10. She is not Hollywood beautiful, but she is definately is above average physically.

Agreed, I don't think she is ugly, certainly not hot though. She is well educated and appears to be quite physically fit (Consider that she is in her 40s, look at the muscular definition in her arms), qualities that are beautiful in their own right.

How many of the guys posting in this thread are balding or overweight?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:46:12 AM EDT
[#18]
why do I continue to click on this shite
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you want to see truly beautiful political wives, look up Carla Bruni or Princess Letizia.  There's a Thread floating around with a bunch of pics.

Michelle Obama is a beast.

Queen Rania of Jordan:

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2002/610/foc3.jpg

http://www.jordanembassyus.org/new/jib/imagesjib/offhmqr.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/specials/women03/fotos/queenrania.jpg

http://theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/05/22/queen_rania.jpg

http://www.greece-athens.com/news_images/40.jpg

She is Muslim and is accordingly Satan incarnate by ARFCOM standards.

Hot > Muslim

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:54:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's like driving by a bad car wreck        You gotta look
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:54:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just curious how blatantly racist comments calling her a gorilla, etc. are allowed to fly on a consistent basis. It makes us all look bad.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Big WTF! I can't believe this!

Liberals must have a different definition of beauty that I do.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:57:51 AM EDT
[#24]
You know, I would say that Michelle Obama would be attractive, but I cannot find someone attractive who has a bitter soul and holds the station she does while holding the negative opinions and anger that she has for the country I love.

Quoted:
You can hate People mag, hate M. Obama, think she's ugly, disagree with her personality, thoughts, words and actions.

The problem is, you express that displeasure as if you are some kind of slug that just crawled out from under a rock.

When you express your opinion in the manner than some of you have, I would assume hoping that others would agree with you...and if your statement has any value, agreement from those who otherwise not see it as you do, what you illicit from those folks is a roll of the eyes and shake of the head.  What they do is laugh at your stupid ass.

And if you're not trying to sway someone else who might not see things as "clearly as you do", then what's the point of making your statement, unless all you want to do is hear yourself speak in your self-serving, the world revolves around me, sorta way.

The problem with GD (and not this great forum in general) is that it allows some very disturbed people to hide behind their keyboards and make malicious statements that in the Real World would get their asses kicked.

And most of these statements actually violate the COC...too bad that's just a show of words...

You've just summed up most a great deal of what is wrong with this place.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:59:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Beautiful People" is more about who someone is as a person than what they look like.  You guys are so far right wing anti-Obama that you're blinded by your own reflection in the mirror.  And I would bet that for the most of you, that reflection is a scary sight indeed.

Who is she then?  The wife of a president?  What is so beautiful about her?  She is not proud of her country, until they elected a black man.  She doesn't "do" anything... and she's not physically attractive in the slightest.  What is it?  If People would've put hillary as their most beautiful, could I not say the same about her?  Or would that make me a scary-mirror-reflecting-rightwing extremist?

It might.  I'm not sure I would totally agree with People mag's choice either.  But I have enough respect for them and the people they choose to not use this forum to spout off in a childish, self-serving way about my disagreement.

There really should be a "maturity level" requirement to be a member of this forum, because the thoughts and words of those who would not qualify make the owner's and members who would pass such a test look like they're associating with immature children.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, the problem is some people choose to express their opinion in an extremely childish way.

Good for you. Mom would be proud. No one else gives a fuck.

This x 10..

oh and LEAVE MICHELLE ALONE

...what, Michelle beat Megan Fox....
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:59:42 AM EDT
[#26]

My God!!!  She looks like a praying mantis ready to eat the head off that boy in that pic!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Michelle Obama doesn't deserve to be on any top 10.  She is not Hollywood beautiful, but she is definately is above average physically.  Get over it, you don't have to like her to acknowledge this fact.

I don't like her at all, but can concede this fact.  You people forget just how ugly the 'average' person is...

But the media aren't saying she's "a little above average", which she's really not. They're saying she's among the most beautiful people in the world, which she is clearly not.

Obvious political bullshit, but this is the same magazine that put Sarah Jessica Parker on the list.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"Beautiful People" is more about who someone is as a person than what they look like.  You guys are so far right wing anti-Obama that you're blinded by your own reflection in the mirror.  And I would bet that for the most of you, that reflection is a scary sight indeed.

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you blind AND retarded?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#29]
SOMEONE GET HAN SOLO ON THE DAMN PHONE
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Beautiful compared to what?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:03:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't understand one word of that

Don't worry...it was written for BY the 12+ crowd.  You might get there be me someday if you take a blunt strike to the noggin.

Fixed.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:05:10 AM EDT
[#32]
OK, I don't think she's as hideous as some here make her out (better looking than Barbara Bush and Hillary Clinton), BUT she certainly isn't one of the most beautiful in the country. Are they blind or insane?

Edited because of pic later in thread.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Orwell is over the top. PC MC gone wild. She looks like a fucken cow!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:07:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No doubt.

The Emperor has no clothes.... and that is one UGLY bitch.

SOMEONE'S gotta tell the truth!

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:07:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
.... She is well educated and appears to be quite physically fit (Consider that she is in her 40s, look at the muscular definition in her arms), qualities that are beautiful in their own right.

How many of the guys posting in this thread are balding or overweight?

What a crock of shit.

None of the guys here commenting are claiming they should be in the Top 100 Most Attractive Men In The World list.

And she isn't even as muscular or fit as people love to claim.

She has a dumpy ass, fat thighs, pooch gut, and skinny arms....that's not fit.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:10:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just curious how blatantly racist comments calling her a gorilla, etc. are allowed to fly on a consistent basis. It makes us all look bad.

Stating that someone looks like a shaved wookie ,when they actually do look like a shaved wookie, is racist? Wow, you learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

AHAH!  Sucks to be you, living in the ghetto on the outskirts of Uglytown, the county seat of Fugly, capital of the great state of Gross.

Michelle Obongo is as fucking UGLY ugly as they come.  Period.  If Chewbakka is "above average" physically, we'd never have another pregnancy without near toxic levels of alcohol poisoning.

She's not only ugly, she's fugly, pugly pug fugly, and seriously UGLY ugly.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:12:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:12:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does anyone here give a shit about what's printed in People magazine?

If I had to choose between reading People and watching paint dry, I'd choose the paint.

We give a shit because of the obvious propaganda about Michelle.

The bitch is ugly and she's a cover girl?

Please.

It's just the media trying to shape the sheeple's opinion.

We ain't buying it here.

This is it. Right on target.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:12:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But the media aren't saying she's "a little above average", which she's really not. They're saying she's among the most beautiful people in the world, which she is clearly not.

Obvious political bullshit, but this is the same magazine that put Sarah Jessica Parker on the list.

/thread

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:13:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
....(better looking than Barbara Bush...

Barbara Bush is 83 years old too.

Obama is half her age, so let's make a fair comparison.

The young Barbara Bush.....

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She is well educated

You haven't read her embarrassingly shallow Princeton thesis.

Affirmative-action baby all the way.

And wookie-ugly too!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/resources/2008/05/AP080514032137.jpg

She'll slap you from across the room.

Is that a photoshop?!?! What is she, 6'4"? Look at how long those fucking arms are

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:16:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, I am so sick of the race card being pulled.

'us all look bad'? I have lurked for the longest, but brah didn't you vote for Obama? Isn't that making us look bad so much more?

Thats like patting the guy on the back who laid pipe on your girl.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:17:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/resources/2008/05/AP080514032137.jpg

She'll slap you from across the room.

Is that a photoshop?!?! What is she, 6'4"? Look at how long those fucking arms are

She's freaky looking in some photos.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
....(better looking than Barbara Bush...

Barbara Bush is 83 years old too.

Obama is half her age, so let's make a fair comparison.

The young Barbara Bush.....

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix6/barbaraBush.jpg

Wow! Edited my post accordingly.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, I am so sick of the race card being pulled.

'us all look bad'? I have lurked for the longest, but brah didn't you vote for Obama? Isn't that making us look bad so much more?

Thats like patting the guy on the back who laid pipe on your girl.

What do you expect from a gun toting leftist.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top