Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/17/2001 5:30:07 PM EDT
Damn she was looking good. It was in my PE weight training class and towards the end, she tells the coach that I'm her favorite. I look at her, and she bends over on the table to talk to the coach. She was wearing these VERY VERY short biker/workout shorts. Oh man she had a nice ass. This whole time, I was thinking that maybe she is a "hoe" or something. Why else would someone do that? I do not like to affiliate with "hoe's" at all and that is why I didn't make any move. Did I do the right thing? I would "hit it," but damn that just intimidates me. If I change my mind, then I'll get her after the next class. Hehehehehe. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
she's sticking her ass in your face and you didn't do her?

what the f#ck is wrong with you son?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I gotta side with shooter on this.

Christ, i'm speechless man.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#3]
one time, at band camp.....
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Throwing it at you doesn't make her a "ho". Maybe she's just interested, besides what are you going to do marry her? What are you wearing, a skirt and Mary Janes? Be a man, don't let a hot piece of ass intimidate you. They can smell fear like a wolf.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
You shouldn't feel intimidated at all.She made the first move and took 99% of the pressure off of you by showing you she's interested.Make a move NOW......or kick yourself in the ass later if you don't.If she told the coach you're her favorite and she's bending over in front of you,it's not a subtle signal.....it's ringing your bell with a sledgehammer!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I'm going to get at her on Monday (next class). I could not get her out of my mind after that. Damn she looked good. I think she made a pass at me the first day of class, but I didn't notice it. I don't really notice things like this, but this one was sooooooooooooo obvious. When she stuck that ass out, I looked around and everyone smiled at me. I guess it was that obvious. I still can't get her out of my mind. I guess Mr. Righty is putting me to sleep tonight... LOL [:D]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#7]
A blonde chick threw it all over me today in my own yard and I did not do a thing.

Sometimes, you just do not do anything.

Besides, I am happily married and that was the end of that.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#8]
PE class??? Son are you old enough to be having sex? Perhaps you direct her to someone with more experience and appreciation of her endowments [;)]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#9]
You NEED to get a peice of that... repeat after me...

... it is a MORAL IMPERITIVE...

do it for mankind... do it for those of us that aren't getting any!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#10]
That just goes to show younger guys do not appreciate young hotties. She should try that with an old fart in his 30's or 40's and see what happens. In my case, nothing 'cuz I'm married.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#11]
seize the moment son, don't wait till monday, get her damn phone number and get something set up for the weekend!!!!! one you pass up is one you never get.........
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#13]
PE class? Seriously, how old are you? Sounds a little like cinemax version of the wonder years.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She should try that with an old fart in his 30's or 40's and see what happens. In my case, nothing 'cuz I'm married.
View Quote

Hey a guy can dream can't he?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Hehe you'll probably get her in the sack and
find out she's got a bigger cock than you...[shock]

Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Where's Imbroglio when you need his advice?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Dude....she wants it bad!!  If you don't want to give it to her...send her my way....LOL
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Don't forget to wear a rubber, dude.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#21]
God!!  how I wish for those days again.  I have been with the same woman for so long I can't remember how it feels to be with another.  Do not pass it up or you will kick your self square in the nuts when you are in your 30's like us old guys with kids.  I get it when ever and how ever I want but it is still the same hole.  You can have lobster every day and it might be the best damn lobster in the world but after a while you are going to want some steak!!! [soapbox] [spank] [sex] [shock] [sleep]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
God!!  how I wish for those days again.  I have been with the same woman for so long I can't remember how it feels to be with another.  Do not pass it up or you will kick your self square in the nuts when you are in your 30's like us old guys with kids.  I get it when ever and how ever I want but it is still the same hole.  You can have lobster every day and it might be the best damn lobster in the world but after a while you are going to want some steak!!!
View Quote

WTF? Don't let the wife read this, you might end up looking for some hamburger.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMAO!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#24]
SO WHAT IF SHE IS A HOE? Hoes are fun!
Trust me on this one!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#25]
If ONLY I took advantage of every girl who blatantly pursued me or just made offers when I was younger. I passed up and missed so much out of sheer stupidity and failing to see what was actually happening.

Why is it when you are young and girls make a serious move on you that you give them that "deer in the headlights" response?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
PE class??? Son are you old enough to be having sex? Perhaps you direct her to someone with more experience and appreciation of her endowments [;)]
View Quote

I'm 22. I just take this PE class so I don't have to pay at the gym and plus I won't be too lazy to go to the gym. She looks to be about the same age. I'm thinking of looking for her tomorrow. Oh yeah, I will wear a condom if I pursue the prey. Until then, I can't make up my mind of either righty tightey or lefty loosey. I'm thinking she might be a ho, so it might be lefty loosey tonight... hehehe hehe
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh man. I gotta think twice about this one.[>:/]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Where's Imbroglio when you need his advice?
View Quote

Imbro had a hot blonde womenz make a pass at him. It was on the freeway, he was driving 65mph. She made a pass doing 110. Does this count [;D]LOL!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:48:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:51:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
She should try that with an old fart in his 30's or 40's and see what happens. In my case, nothing 'cuz I'm married.
View Quote

Hey a guy can dream can't he?
View Quote

There's no law against that as far as I know. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:57:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Yep, it sucks when you're older and look back at all the girls you could of had. I find as I got older I could read the signals a lot better than when I was young. Looking back, I can think of dozens of instances where a girl made a move on me but I either misread her or was preoccupied with my own BS. I was such an idiot! What a waste!

Now, if girls would just come up and say, "Hey, want to shove it in?", life would be a lot simpler.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:11:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Now, if girls would just come up and say, "Hey, want to shove it in?", life would be a lot simpler.
View Quote

ROTLMFAO! Oh man, ain't that the truth. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:26:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Look son,  you got to be like the hound dog boy!  You gonna eat that pussy!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 3:45:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Play hard to get and when the time is right...Bang!...nail her.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:28:31 AM EDT
[#35]
C'mon guys... lets help Kalifornia out here...

James, Picture this... you're in PE class, your warming up maybe doing some stretches... and SHE walks into the room, you make brief eye contact and then look away pretending you didnt see her...

A few minutes later, you walk up to her and say?

What's your line?  I wouldnt rehearse anything necessarily if I were you... just be yourself.

BUT, what's your plan on approaching her?  You at least need a good opener?

M.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Damn, sorry guys, but he sounds gay to me.

At 22, I was banging everything that stood still long enough...

(maybe 10 seconds.)
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:26:23 AM EDT
[#37]
I have had sex with every hot woman I have seen...unfortunatley, most of them dont even know it.

PS I think I would have a little trouble calling my spankin' hand a guys name-"mr righty"
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:33:04 AM EDT
[#38]
I think he just has a shyness problem and is using the "ho" excuse not to make a move.An aggressive girl like this will straighten him right out! All he has to do is grab the hook she already cast his way.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:02:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think I'm going to get at her on Monday (next class). I could not get her out of my mind after that. Damn she looked good. I think she made a pass at me the first day of class, but I didn't notice it. I don't really notice things like this, but this one was sooooooooooooo obvious. When she stuck that ass out, I looked around and everyone smiled at me. I guess it was that obvious. I still can't get her out of my mind. I guess Mr. Righty is putting me to sleep tonight... LOL [:D]
View Quote

isn't that Ms. Righty
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:16:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Hielo,
That is right on, sounds like somebody went to college in the 80s.

Kalifornia,
Go for it, and don't worry about not getting women's signals, half the married guys here still don't get their wife's signals, so don't feel bad.

Happy Huntin,
Ice
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:54:17 AM EDT
[#41]
I'll give ya another tip:

I'm 36 now, but when I was in highschool and college I was shy of good looking women and was afraid of getting turned down or rejected like most guys....  When I got to graduate school I realized that there comes a point in every guy's life (if they dont get married first) that eventually you reach the point of "I'm tired of not gettin' any!"...

And you decide to do something about it, you realize that the worst thing a chick can say is "NO!"... BFD, there's a lot more women out there to say no... ask enough of them and eventually you'll find one that says "YES".

I had a buddy in our graduate fraternity who had a sister in an undergrad sorority... I learned from her that sometimes the reaaaaally good looking chicks have just a tough time getting dates as the average looking guy may have because MOST of the guys are afraid to ask them out.

So, I made a change in my attitude and started asking out only the Hot Looking chicks... ya know what?  I was batting better than average!  And believe me, I AM AVERAGE!

You already know this girl's interested in you... dont blow it!

If you do, so what?  Go find the hottest chick in your glass and ask her out! She just might just say yes!

[edited just to comment that getting married doent mean you necessarily get more too!]

M.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#42]
I always followed the "1 in 5" rule, in a bar (during the 80's) I would walk up and ask the 5 girls that I wanted to Stonk themost for a blowjob,no leadup, no howdya-do's.  1 of the 5 would *always* get me some sex.

It got to the point where I did it like a machinegun, ask 1, get rejected, move on to 2 without even hesitating...and so on.  I could walk into a bar and walk out with one of my top 5 picks in a matter of a minute - 2 minutes max.

Just got to get through those 4 other no's.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Oh, yeah, I wanted to second the comment, always go for the hottest ones.  Never settle when you are trying to get some.  More often than not the hottest ones are alone (the rest of you cowards are to afraid to go up to them).

The worst that can happen is that you get shut down, if that happens move on to the next one.  Follow the 1 in 5 rule and you can not go wrong!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:38:58 AM EDT
[#44]
OMG, a similar thing happened to me the other day!!  I saw this woman I know (I've met her once) at a bar and she's a total hottie.  I was sitting at the other end, not thinking she remembered meeting me before.  A few minutes later, the bartender brings me another beer and says that the woman bought it for me and would like me to join her, so I did (while in complete shock).  We make small talk for a few minutes before her hands started wandering.  Next thing I knew, we were walking out the door together.

Actually, I just made that entire thing up.[V]  Point is, your story could be like this if you stopped being a candy-ass and did something about it.  I'm glad I'm not single anymore because I probably would have done the same thing you did!!  I'm not the most competent of people in that realm.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:39:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Dont pass it up ya need to get some young man!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:48:18 AM EDT
[#46]
dude if you don't do this ...

we'll kick your ass on principal!!
lol

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#47]
What are the common easy moves a guy can make for his Xgirlfriend?[>(] I'm a bit confused [>Q]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Hot is in the eye of the beholder, you need to post a picture of this babe for the proper response.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#49]
kalifornia, just ask her out, she made the first move dude, something most guys hope for. you don't want her going around telling all the other hotties that you're too shy to screw, do ya? no, you want her to tell the other hotties how much her thighs ached after just one hour with you! GO FOR IT, OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#50]
[bounce]Lets' see..[smoke]there are guys there who don't just go for every single sign there and try to do every chance they get, but it is right? [thinking]...I mean, just doing it with her wouldn't be enough to it, yea, you will enjoy it an all, [>:/] but there's more to just doing it cause after a while it will loose it's meaning and the pleasure. And you might turn to something like this [%|] who'll need big time repairs.
One thing I will tell you is [^] follow your heart and what it tells you. I mean, you can't live your life by hearing other people's experiences and try not to make same mistakes, [:(] and if you meant to do wrong, then it meant to be like that. [:D] I trully believe you will do what you trully want rather then listening to people telling you what to do. This is your life and you are the one who will need to make decisions and cause if you close the door from inside of you which's telling you things, you will never hear that little voice again. And that voice means a lot of things, and I am glad I have it. Do not thing whether the idea it thought of is absurb or mean or rude or crazy, just do it. You will see, you will feel better inside! And it'll make you a better person.
[:X]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top