Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:18:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I gotta side with shooter on this.

Christ, i'm speechless man.
View Quote

!?!?!?!? WTF, youth is wasted on the young.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

[peep] Can you explain? [:(]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:25:58 AM EDT
[#3]
"towards the end, she tells the coach that I'm her favorite. I look at her, and she bends over on the table to talk to the coach. She was wearing these VERY VERY short biker/workout shorts. Oh man she .."

This is commonly refered to as a CLUE/HINT.
She is yours for the taking - but I could be wrong ..start a conversation with her and see where it goes .
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yep, it sucks when you're older and look back at all the girls you could of had. I find as I got older I could read the signals a lot better than when I was young. Looking back, I can think of dozens of instances where a girl made a move on me but I either misread her or was preoccupied with my own BS. I was such an idiot! What a waste!
View Quote

That's what I'm saying.  Back in High School I had this thing for this beautiful girl named Kayla.  Her father was a baptist minister and she was straight up wild, which was right up my alley.  Unfortunately, I screwed around and ended up in what I thought was the "friend zone."  But now I know that the signals were all there, but I was just too dumb to see them.  She dropped all the hints, but never went so far as to throw me on the ground and take advantage of me.  She moved away and I didn't hear from her much, but she came back to town and called me at my apartment to "hook up," except my fiance answered!  She was less than pleased, and I could hear the disappointment in Kayla's voice.  My wife knows that if Kayla had come back into my life before I proposed to her, I probably would have been a bonehead and dumped her for Kayla.  I have too much invested in my marriage and children to do something stupid like that now.

Now, if girls would just come up and say, "Hey, want to shove it in?", life would be a lot simpler.
View Quote

Hah!  But wouldn't some of us find ourselves intimidated by sexually forward women like that?  I get the impression that a lot of people would just think them sluts, but I never minded anyone who was that forward.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"towards the end, she tells the coach that I'm her favorite. I look at her, and she bends over on the table to talk to the coach. She was wearing these VERY VERY short biker/workout shorts. Oh man she .."

This is commonly refered to as a CLUE/HINT.
She is yours for the taking - but I could be wrong ..start a conversation with her and see where it goes .
View Quote

[stick] So basically what you are saying, would mean also, if I jump from bridge that would mean I want to die, right? When to me it would mean just doing something really crazy and wanna try something totally different? Knowing I wont die from jumping into the lake. Think about it....
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I have the same dream every week or two, always wake up so I don't know how it would work out. [smoke]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
God!!  how I wish for those days again.  I have been with the same woman for so long I can't remember how it feels to be with another.  Do not pass it up or you will kick your self square in the nuts when you are in your 30's like us old guys with kids.  I get it when ever and how ever I want but it is still the same hole.  You can have lobster every day and it might be the best damn lobster in the world but after a while you are going to want some steak!!! [soapbox] [spank] [sex] [shock] [sleep]
View Quote

oh boy, i forsee an asskicking by the old lady in store for you if she ever get's wind of that remark.  lol, unfortuneate but true.

Kali is obviously either pre-pubescent or gay.....one or the other.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#8]
1. Wanna F*&K?
2. Wanna F^%K?
3. Wanna F*&K?
4. Wanna F^%K?

That about covers it.

Quoted:
BUT, what's your plan on approaching her?  You at least need a good opener?
M.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#9]
sorry for the edit guys-keeps coming back page not found
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#10]
dbl tap
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:00:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, what are you saying?

I am twisted more than anybody I know and that kinda flew over head.
Ice
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Irinako,
what the in hell are you talking about??
My reply was directed to kalifornia.I encouraged him start up a conversation with the lady.You are free to interpret as you wish.
If you choose to jump off bridges,out of airplanes or play on freeways - enjoy.

MP
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Irinako,
what the in hell are you talking about??
My reply was directed to kalifornia.If you choose to jump off bridges,out of airplanes or play on freeways - enjoy.

MP
View Quote

I agree with your points in a way, but don't you think that some people might some what oversee through them? (I'm not trying to argue here, jst curious) Like take small things into being huge? [whacko]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#14]
So a girl announces your her favorite and then bends over in front of you.  Irinako, what are you waiting for? Her to sit on your face?  Sure, she could just be a tease or say No, but so, at least he tried.
Ice
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#15]
pick up line (old):

go up to the girl and say "hey, you want to come over to my place for pizza and a fuck?"

(SLAP!)

Whats the matter?  Dont you like pizza?
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Cleatus,
ROFLMFAO
Ice
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So a girl announces your her favorite and then bends over in front of you.  Irinako, what are you waiting for? Her to sit on your face?  Sure, she could just be a tease or say No, but so, at least he tried.
Ice
View Quote

Well, lets see. I am not into girls. Lol. More like into guys.[:)] But I know that people think differently and people understand differently. I believe that just doing it with anyone no matter if she is cute or not too cute isn't really worth it, but again as men think is differently. I learned to think positive and negative. Positive would be: Yes, go for it, the hint meant for you and she wants you. Negative: Maybe there was the guy she's seeing or sleeping already around and she was playing on him? Or, she likes to show off.

In any case, I mean, wouldn't a guy with the guts and the balls want something to make him run after her? Not just to stick it in and get out. I duno, guess my thinking is too much here, but I think a guy has to have a challenge in getting any girl, rather then her just letting it out on the table. It just sounds a bit too easy. [:(] Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#18]
"but don't you think that some people might some what oversee through them.."
Irinako/Irene

Irene,
What some people might see or think isn't the issue.How 'kalifornia' responds is.He asked ,by posting on this forum ,for input into his dilemna.Sink or swim - it's up to him now.

Mark
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
pick up line (old):

go up to the girl and say "hey, you want to come over to my place for pizza and a fuck?"

(SLAP!)

Whats the matter?  Dont you like pizza?
View Quote

[:I] this is tooo funny.
Whatcha think of this one...

1)You need a man in your life, baby. And like, I need a woman. Let's like get into each other's life or whatever.
2)Uh, like let's drop all the uh B.S. and like, you know, do it.
3)If I said you were s*xy, would you hold your body against me?
4)I can make you feel like I've never had s*x before.
5)I'm not trying to pick you up. You're like too heavy. Huh huh huh huh. Get it?
6)If you need a love doctor, I have like a medicated degree.
7)If you're really hot, I bet I can cool you down.
8)Should I call you for breakfast or will you like cook it for me?
9)You may not be really hot, but I bet you like to do it.
10)Uh, hey baby.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Don't be sorry, thats your opinion and it is good to hear from everybody, sorry for trying to rip you a new one.
Ice
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#21]
How about "That's a nice dress, can I talk you out of it?"
Ice
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#22]
What the Hell are you thinking?!  Once is enough . . . two times and it's wakeup time!  Give it a shot fer chrissakes!  You only live once and when you're old and toothless you can still have the dignity of not chickening out.  But paly it COOOLLL.

Don't let us down!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Oh and there's 2 things in this world you (almost) never say NO to:  pussy and money!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:53:55 AM EDT
[#24]
[:)]
Pickup Line:
1)Your body's name must be visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.
2)Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
3)I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
4)My love for you is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.
5)I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it.
6)Is that Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants.
7)Guy: "Would you like to dance?" Girl: "I don't care for this song and surely wouldn't dance with you" Guy: "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants"
8)Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I've seem to have lost mine.
9)I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?
10)I love every bone in your body - especially mine.
11)I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.
12)The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue.
13)Guy: "haven't I seen you someplace before?" Girl: "Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore."
14)Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
15)(Walk over to her)"Ok, you can stand next to me, as long as you don't talk about it."
16)Do I know you from somewhere, because I don't recognize you with your clothes on?
17)Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
18)Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's
19)What's a nice girl like you doing with a face like that?
20)If I pet you, would you follow me home?
21)Excuse me. Do you want to f&%k or should I apologize?
22)Your face or MINE!? Your place or mine?
23)Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
24)Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
25)I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.
26)Is it hot in here or is it just you?
27)Damn, I thought "very-fine" only came in a bottle!
28)Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
29)Do you have a boyfriend? [No] Want one? [Yes] Well, when you want a MANfriend, come and talk to me.
30)Excuse me, but you have a beep on your nose. What? (Reach up and gently squeeze her nose) BEEP!
31)Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?
32)I'd marry your cat just to get in the family.
33)Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?
34)Hi, my name is {name}, how do you like me so far?
35)When she's leaving:"Hey, where are you going?" Answer:"home." You:"You're not just gonna leave me here like this are you?"
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm at the computer lab at school right now. No luck finding her today. Next time I see her, I'll probably go up and just talk to her. I'll probably say a joke or something. Either that or tell the coach that she's my favorite too and stick my ass out towards her.  Oh yeah, Ms. Righty didn't get no action last night (gotta save it for you know).

No, I'm not gay, I'm just a little shy. I always say to myself that I only have one life and I might as well do this and that, but I end up chickening out most of the time. I think I'm going for this one. I can't let all of them pass me by anymore (and there have been a lot in high school and now that I passed up). I guess being heartbroken for the last year, I had a little hate for wommenz. But I'm over it now so it's on!!! Let the games begin. I hope I get a pic. Shes pretty damn hot!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm thinking of asking her if shes a natural blonde and if she doesn't mind if I make sure.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:07:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm thinking of asking her if shes a natural blonde and if she doesn't mind if I make sure.
View Quote

After a comment like that I got to wonder if this is BS or not.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

After a comment like that I got to wonder if this is BS or not.
View Quote

I was just kidding about that. After seeing all those "pick up"/ slap my face lines, I wanted to add one myself. I'm still thinking of what to say... maybe just let her start the conversation. Hmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pickup Line:
2)Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
3)I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
4)My love for you is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.
5)I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it.
6)Is that Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants.
7)Guy: "Would you like to dance?" Girl: "I don't care for this song and surely wouldn't dance with you" Guy: "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants"
8)Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I've seem to have lost mine.
9)I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?
10)I love every bone in your body - especially mine.
11)I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.
12)The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue.
13)Guy: "haven't I seen you someplace before?" Girl: "Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore."
14)Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
15)(Walk over to her)"Ok, you can stand next to me, as long as you don't talk about it."
16)Do I know you from somewhere, because I don't recognize you with your clothes on?
17)Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
18)Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's
19)What's a nice girl like you doing with a face like that?
20)If I pet you, would you follow me home?
21)Excuse me. Do you want to f&%k or should I apologize?
22)Your face or MINE!? Your place or mine?
23)Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
24)Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
25)I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.
26)Is it hot in here or is it just you?
27)Damn, I thought "very-fine" only came in a bottle!
28)Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
29)Do you have a boyfriend? [No] Want one? [Yes] Well, when you want a MANfriend, come and talk to me.
30)Excuse me, but you have a beep on your nose. What? (Reach up and gently squeeze her nose) BEEP!
31)Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?
32)I'd marry your cat just to get in the family.
33)Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?
34)Hi, my name is {name}, how do you like me so far?
35)When she's leaving:"Hey, where are you going?" Answer:"home." You:"You're not just gonna leave me here like this are you?"
View Quote

dude, we want to try and help Kali out.....not get him racked in the balls.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#31]
About 10 years ago this hot babe (kind of sporty looking) invited me over to her place for beer and pizza, and to listen to the new CDs she just bought.  I said "No thanks, I don't feel like having pizza tonight".

Do you hear a kicking sound?  That is me kicking myself.  She did not want beer.  She did not want pizza.  I did not realize until too late that she really wanted slap freaky nasty sex!  I can't count the number of times I have messed up opportunities like that.  Don't be a doofus, or you will be sorry.  Get it now, because you won't keep getting hot poon thrown in you face forever.

If you need a pickup line, try this:  "Hi, my name is Kalifornia..."
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pickup Line:
View Quote

dude, we want to try and help Kali out.....not get him racked in the balls.
View Quote

The only thing the pickup lines were meant for was to cheer him up a bit and try not to let him get too much into thinking of what and how he will act. Cause that is what i think he is doing. And thinking too much is not the right thing to do at this point. He should just simply start with being very formal and maybe smile in here and there and just be him and loosen up later if he sees more signs. Not show that he is desperate for it and can't get it somewhere else.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
About 10 years ago this hot babe (kind of sporty looking) invited me over to her place for beer and pizza, and to listen to the new CDs she just bought.  I said "No thanks, I don't feel like having pizza tonight".

Do you hear a kicking sound?  That is me kicking myself.  She did not want beer.  She did not want pizza.  I did not realize until too late that she really wanted slap freaky nasty sex!  I can't count the number of times I have messed up opportunities like that.  Don't be a doofus, or you will be sorry.  Get it now, because you won't keep getting hot poon thrown in you face forever.

If you need a pickup line, try this:  "Hi, my name is Kalifornia..."
View Quote

I missed a few opportunities last year. I was working at a temp job last summer and was assigned to work at a Hottie & the Blowfish concert. I was working at the cash register and these two FINE looking chicks came up to me and ordered some food. I give it to them and they pay me. Hidden in the money was a condom and when I found it, I looked at them and both were smiling at me. I didn't think anything of it and joked around saying that it can come to good use. One of them winks at me while leaving. They were a little older (I was 21, they were probably around 26). When I think about it now, I think they wanted me to use it with them that day. On the other hand, what would two older chicks want to do with a youngster like me? I don't really kick myself for possibly missing that opportunity. Maybe when I'm 40, I sure will.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Dude, if she's into AR's, just tell her to pull the charging handle, get a good cheek weld, and proper eye relief, and get ready for the THREE ROUND BURST!!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I missed a few opportunities last year. I was working at a temp job last summer and was assigned to work at a Hottie & the Blowfish concert. I was working at the cash register and these two FINE looking chicks came up to me and ordered some food. I give it to them and they pay me. Hidden in the money was a condom and when I found it, I looked at them and both were smiling at me. I didn't think anything of it and joked around saying that it can come to good use. One of them winks at me while leaving. They were a little older (I was 21, they were probably around 26). When I think about it now, I think they wanted me to use it with them that day. On the other hand, what would two older chicks want to do with a youngster like me? I don't really kick myself for possibly missing that opportunity. Maybe when I'm 40, I sure will.  
View Quote

Probably at 40, you will have other things to think and worry about then the missed opportunity when you were 21. I bet you a smart guy, so try not to worry about such things. You got a date to look forward to ;) *wink*wink* better make a move! ehhe [:d] The worth you may get from her is this [BD] but you'll live and we'll be here when ya need to talk, right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

[peep] Can you explain? [:(]
View Quote

The concept here is once you have enough experience to read a situation, you are too old to act on it.  Shit like this only happens to 22 year olds.  It never happens once you know how to react.  Reference the other posters.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Probably at 40, you will have other things to think and worry about then the missed opportunity when you were 21.
View Quote

No, they all come rushing back at night.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably at 40, you will have other things to think and worry about then the missed opportunity when you were 21.
View Quote

No, they all come rushing back at night.
View Quote

Maybe that is when you might wanna try changing styles 8) Or try bouncing [bounce] on the other side, or being bit more evelish [devil]? I think it's all in your mind...you can be happy when you sad and sad when you happy. It is all in your head. So control it. (but takes time to learn how to)
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#39]
"The concept here is once you have enough experience to read a situation, you are too old to act on it. Shit like this only happens to 22 year olds. It never happens once you know how to react. Reference the other posters."

He speaketh the truth.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
"The concept here is once you have enough experience to read a situation, you are too old to act on it. Shit like this only happens to 22 year olds. It never happens once you know how to react. Reference the other posters."

He speaketh the truth.
View Quote

I can't agree more [:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:25:59 PM EDT
[#41]
just walk up to her and say:

my bolgona has a first name,

its L-A-R-G-E !!!

works everytime, then take her out and put the sausage to her.

rule number one:

ALWAYS get her off twice before you show her your dick.

eat that p#ssy son!! till she begs you to stop.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#42]
what else is there to say...everyone has pretty much covered everything...if you pass this up just remember what Gomer Pyle use to say..."SHAME...SHAME...SHAME"....
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
just walk up to her and say:

my bolgona has a first name,

its L-A-R-G-E !!!

works everytime, then take her out and put the sausage to her.
View Quote

[:(] wish I can say that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
what else is there to say...everyone has pretty much covered everything...if you pass this up just remember what Gomer Pyle use to say..."SHAME...SHAME...SHAME"....
View Quote

True. Nothing left to say, but plenty left to do. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. I HOPE she likes guns. If she is like other girls I meet that think I'm an ass just for havin guns, then I'll have to pass.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:23:00 PM EDT
[#45]
WARNING - VIOLATION OF MALE CODE AND RULE NUMBER 1!

Never, ever, do that again.

Jeez, can you imagine.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#46]
OK, I need more information. Do you know this girl at all or did she just happen to come along and announce your her favorite? While we are at it, favorite what? See, this is why I miss all those signals I think too much and over analyze. Women pretty much have to hit me  in the head for me to get it and it sucks.

I agree with whoever said just talk to her and forget the BS lines and see what happens fromm there. Maybe she's just looking for a "quckie" or maybe she has been interested in you for a while and is wanting something longer, but find out which one it is, so both of you will know what you want.    

BMB
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#47]
A word of advice my son,

When you get dressed for "PE class" next time, make sure you are wearing something that will not reveal your hard on.  Hey, this reminds me of a story. I once went swimming with some friends and ended up meeting this really cool chick.  Well, I ended up driving her home. I was free-balling it. I went over to open the door and just about poked her eye out with the wood I was sporting.  I ended up giving her a hug goodnight.  With skill and determination I was able to get a piece a few days later, but damn was it awkward that night.

By the way, I think you should f@ck the snot out of her...
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
OK, I need more information. Do you know this girl at all or did she just happen to come along and announce your her favorite? While we are at it, favorite what? See, this is why I miss all those signals I think too much and over analyze. Women pretty much have to hit me  in the head for me to get it and it sucks.
BMB
View Quote

I don't know her at all (except that she took my ID picture and told me she remembered taking it a few weeks before the "booty call"). I'm just on the ground stretching after working out and while she was walking toward the coach, she points at me and says I'm her favorite. I have no idea what that meant. Then, knowing that I'm looking, bends over the table to talk to the coach revealing that sweet looking piece of a$$.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:52:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A word of advice my son,

When you get dressed for "PE class" next time, make sure you are wearing something that will not reveal your hard on.  Hey, this reminds me of a story. I once went swimming with some friends and ended up meeting this really cool chick.  Well, I ended up driving her home. I was free-balling it. I went over to open the door and just about poked her eye out with the wood I was sporting.  I ended up giving her a hug goodnight.  With skill and determination I was able to get a piece a few days later, but damn was it awkward that night.

By the way, I think you should f@ck the snot out of her...
View Quote

I'm not that much of a horney bastard. I know how to keep little man under control when in public.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Look it's simple just go up to here and introduce yourself if she response ask her to go over the student union for a soda or a coffee then go from there. It's not that complicated.
I can honestly say I only regret not responding 2 times and both of those where when I was in High school.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top