Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 11:44:36 AM EDT
I live in NW Ohio, about 10 minutes south of the Michigan border out in the country. There aren't alot of places to shoot around here (except on your own property), and I'm kind of wanting to give my neighbors a break from the noise.

Is there anything in SE Michigan? Are there any legal problems with bringing my ARs and pistols up there? If I don't get many responses here, I'll try this in the Michigan HTF. GD gets alot more traffic, so...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to also add, that a non-DNR range would be nice. Shooting paper targets slowly gets old after a while. Something along the lines of a "shoot what ya brung, but clean up afterwards" place would be ideal.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Please IM your contact info..I belong to a private club with paper, pepper poppers, etc...shoot at will.

Also we got "The Pit", many of us would meet you out there for that.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Tag

But you're probably looking a bit more S and E than I am
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:59:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Please IM your contact info..I belong to a private club with paper, pepper poppers, etc...shoot at will.

Done!

Something within an hours' drive would kick ass...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:11:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Aaaaand....

A shoot is in the works. God I love this site.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#7]

i dont know michigan very well, but you might want to check out the club the rapper "Proof" was just  shot at, sounds like theres some good shoots there
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i dont know michigan very well, but you might want to check out the club the rapper "Proof" was just  shot at, sounds like theres some good shoots there

Reactive targets?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't know how far you are from pittsford [by Hudson] Lost Nation Range there but in the middle of nowhere. No Range Nazis.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn bucknuts always trying to muscle into our property!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Port clinton has a pretty nice range not to far west of there....    
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Done!

Something within an hours' drive would kick ass...

The pit is probably a two hour drive from 10 minutes from the Ohio border.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top