Page / 12
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:50:49 PM EDT
here's the linklink to video.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:28:10 AM EDT
[#1]
free bunp
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:32:59 AM EDT
[#2]
email it to me and i can cut its size down some, then i will email it back and or try putfile and rapid share
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:49:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:51:02 AM EDT
[#4]
How big is it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:08:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How big is it?

Yeah, what he said.

If you need it hosted short time, for different people to view and it is huge...I could probably host it for awhile.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:15:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I figured it out. Here's a link to Putfile Video of shooting Oh yeah... TURN IT UP!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#8]
[] I gotta bullet with your naaaaaaame on it! [/]

Are you actually going to give us details on this or keep teasing us?

ETA:

+1 on that round hitting the ceiling/wall. You can see the dust floating in front of the camera.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#9]
He is now in prison for 7 years. He and his family saw the video at the trial so this wouldn't be to big of a surprise if they saw it. This was also his 3rd felony with a weapon but the 2 prior were juvenile offenses. This was also the perps 20th birthday. He decided to celebrate by holding up a guy at an ATM and then tried to hold up my buddy... BAD IDEA!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So what happened to the perp?  

Looks like the shooter's first round hits the cieling.  

To me it looks like the 2nd hit the ceiling.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
He is now in prison for 7 years. He and his family saw the video at the trial so this wouldn't be to big of a surprise if they saw it. This was also his 3rd felony with a weapon but the 2 prior were juvenile offenses. This was also the perps 20th birthday. He decided to celebrate by holding up a guy at an ATM and then tried to hold up my buddy... BAD IDEA!

C'mon, dude!

What caliber? (.40?)
What load?
How many shots fired by your buddy?
How many shots fired by the perp?
Any hits? Where?
Where did this take place?
What kind of business?
Po-po reaction?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#13]
No rounds hit the ceiling. If you look real close at the door the perp runs through you can see 2 holes from the rounds that passed through him. The last round is still embeded in his shoulder blade. The dust was blown off the camera after the first shot by the sound waves.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
No rounds hit the ceiling. If you look real close at the door the perp runs through you can see 2 holes from the rounds that passed through him. The last round is still embeded in his shoulder blade. The dust was blown off the camera after the first shot by the sound waves.

Oh yeah.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#15]
It was .40 caliber golden saberes in the 165 grain loading. 3 out of 3 shots hit the perp, although the exact location of the hits were never told to him. He went up and looked at him for a minute when the police dispatcher asked were he was hit, but his shirt covered the wounds. He didn't want to touch him or anything. The police were very, very polite and profesional. The attitude was very positive, and since this wasn't his first hold up, I think they were happy to be able to catch him and put him away. The police bought him something to drink and gave him ciggerettes. They also gave him his gun back as soon as they were done with it, and in good condition.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Tag
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow!      Hey if you change the title of your post , since you have the video up you will get more people to view it.  

P.S.  Glad your buddy made it out alive.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#19]
So, a guy comes in to rob the place... your friend pulls a gun, and the bad guy turn around and runs out, and your buddy shoots him in the back 3 times?  Is that what happened?

I'm not saying I disagree, but I don't know that I would have shot him in the back as he ran away.
That could be a long prison sentence in many states.

Or am I missing something in this video.
And, as was asked previously, where did this happen?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It was .40 caliber golden saberes in the 165 grain loading. 3 out of 3 shots hit the perp, although the exact location of the hits were never told to him. He went up and looked at him for a minute when the police dispatcher asked were he was hit, but his shirt covered the wounds. He didn't want to touch him or anything. The police were very, very polite and profesional. The attitude was very positive, and since this wasn't his first hold up, I think they were happy to be able to catch him and put him away. The police bought him something to drink and gave him ciggerettes. They also gave him his gun back as soon as they were done with it, and in good condition.

Outstanding! Was this a check cashing place or something?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#21]
I am not going to second-guess your friend---he was there and I wasn't.  But I wonder if he hesitated at all because of the bystanders in front of the counter, particularly the baby.  If the crook had shot them while trying to shoot him, it would have been a liability and personal-guilt nightmare for him.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, the continuing to shoot while he flees, facing away would seem to be an issue.  Glad it all worked out for the best for your buddy...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So, a guy comes in to rob the place... your friend pulls a gun, and the bad guy turn around and runs out, and your buddy shoots him in the back 3 times?  Is that what happened?

I'm not saying I disagree, but I don't know that I would have shot him in the back as he ran away.

Man with a gun: Still a deadly threat to others. Plus, it happened in less than a second.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#24]
sucks to be that guy.... nice shootin tho...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Damn, those bullets had to be close to that kid.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#26]
was i the only one applauding as watching it?

nice freaking reaction.  amazing.

edit: people who don't carry with one in the chamber need to watch this.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#27]
To save the baby I would have given up the cash. Seems like a no brainer to me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Well He saved the baby, too.

And Fucked up the Bad guy in doning so.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I am not going to second-guess your friend---he was there and I wasn't.  But I wonder if he hesitated at all because of the bystanders in front of the counter, particularly the baby.  If the crook had shot them while trying to shoot him, it would have been a liability and personal-guilt nightmare for him.

I was thinking the same thing, but also from the shooter's perspective. I don't know if I would have fired at the perp with that woman and her child so close. I'm not going to second-guess him though because I was not there or under the circumstances he was.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#30]

A .45 might have finished the job.  Other than that, Bad ass video and song!!! More dirtbags (armed thieves) should star in such shows!!  Your bud probably saved someones life. I wonder how many more times the perp will go through the "corrections" system though. (See the part about .45 caliber)
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Tag,

Can a business be considered a "castle"?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Oh yeah?
What if he takes the money and decides he doesn't want any witnesses ?
You shoot an armed intruder/robber first and often.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Awesome vid!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll have to agree with being hesitant about using the weapon with mom and child so close, but the perp could have very well killed any one of them after being given the money.  Its happened many times before.  Also, I see no problem with  engaging the subject while he  turned to run after seeing the gun.  He was very close and could have easily  began firing at any minute.  I would easy call that a threatening situation whether he was quickly tryin to get out of dodge.  He was still within the realm of being a threat to everyone there.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#35]
I read the thread but I still don't know if the BD got off any shots?
Anyone know?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah?
You shoot and armed intruder/robber first and often.

What if the baby got shot in the crossfire?

What if the baby accidentally got shot by the store clerk?

I am not sure if I would call this a good idea yet.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
 A .45 might have finished the job.  Other than that, Bad ass video and song!!! More dirtbags (armed thieves) should star in such shows!!  Your bud probably saved someones life. I wonder how many more times the perp will go through the "corrections" system though. (See the part about .45 caliber)

Shot placement.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#38]
pWn3d.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
 A .45 might have finished the job.  

The bad guy was incapacitated and on the ground.  How "finished" do you want?  I doubt if a 45 would have killed him, given duplicate shot placement, if the 40 didn't.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah?
You shoot and armed intruder/robber first and often.

What if the baby got shot in the crossfire?

What if the baby accidentally got shot by the store clerk?

I am not sure if I would call this a good idea yet.  

It's a good shoot because no good people were hurt and the BD got shot and went to jail, whats to question.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#41]
what? no glock kaboom jokes?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#42]
If that guy wanted his buddy to NOT shoot him...he should have dropprd the gun and put his hands up [PERIOD!!!]

Anything other than that, and I could only assume he is looking for cover to fire back from.

A cop would treat it the same way.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Any damage to anyone's hearings (especially thew child)?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#45]
So did the criminal or his family attempt to sue your friend ?

I only ask because everytime something like this comes up the naysayers will always pull the lawsuit card and say if you wound a criminal they will sue you and ruin your life but if you kill them their family will sue you and ruin your life.

I hope it all turned out hassle free for your friend.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

So, the fact that this piece of shit shot at the victim, (also) the perp gets to run out free and clear?  Bullshit.  He should be dead instead of ONLY getting SEVEN YEARS.

B_S
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
perfect use of the co-worker for cover.

Thats what i always say:

"you don't have to outrun the Bear, you just have to outrun your friend" LOL
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#48]
http://www.galleryofguns.com/ShootingTimes/Articles/DisplayArticles.asp?ID=7269

and
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/4819485/detail.html

Man To Be Charged With Aggravated Robbery

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police said a desk clerk shot a man who was attempting to rob an east side motel on Saturday night.

Officers said that shortly before 9:30 p.m., a man walked into the Super 8 Motel, located at 2055 Brice Rd., showed a gun and demanded money.

Police said the desk clerk on duty then shot the alleged robber, Antoine Stephens.
Stephens, 20, was transported to Grant Medical Center and was in serious condition on Sunday morning, NBC 4 reported.

Police said he would be charged with aggravated robbery.

The motel clerk's name was not released. It was unclear as to whether he would be charged.

Anyone with information about the crime is asked to contact the Columbus police detective bureau at (614) 645-4624. Anonymous calls can be made to Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 645-8477.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Vid won't work.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#50]
tag
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top