Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
DUDE - i LOVE halloween! And I admit, I had a job and went trick or treating when I was too old. BUT I did dress up, I did say trick or treat, and I had my little brother and/or sister to come with me. So - I wasn't some looser... who.... well.. anyway.

Yeah - people that dont even say "tick or treat" (other than little kids) are asses. I dont have any around here yet - and I hope I dont.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the bullion cube idea!  We have a ton of them from a pack we bought at BJ's, and we stopped using them because they're too salty.

Mwaaa haaa haaa....
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#3]
have you been watching "Curb Your Enthusiasm"?  that is a funny episode.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
No costume= DOG BISCUIT
Too old= DOG BISCUIT

Halloween is for little kids who put effort forth.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]

I figure if they are brave enough to approach a person setting on a porch wearing a ghilli suite and say trick or treat they deserve to get candy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wow.... so someones to old to go trick or treating so you give them some POS piece of candy that's five years old and probably has mold on it?

Jeez, you guys sure are mature. Don't get so bitter about trick or treating.

I'm 13 and I'm going this year with all my friends. No ones too "cool" for free candy. This generation doesn't spend their entire life impressing people they will forget the names of in three years.

At least were not grown men tricking kids into eating rotten candy.

Seems that there arent as many "other" activities for the older kids anymore....(at least compared to when I was one of them)
I would rather have the 12/13/14/15 yr old knocking on my door then just hanging out causing trouble
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If it makes y'all feel any better I'm not trick or treating this year and i didn't last year. Haunted houses are much funner.

*cringe*

More fun----not funner

Had to be said...
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#8]
If they show up at my door, hell, they're getting candy.

A fun night for "kids"  is a fun night for "kids"

I make sure my daughter's get candy, and the son-inlaw's get a shot of whiskey
when they show up with my Grandkids.

GM

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm 19 and still do it...IN COSTUME, and still ask "Trick or Treat".  

Call me crazy.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow.... so someones to old to go trick or treating so you give them some POS piece of candy that's five years old and probably has mold on it?

Jeez, you guys sure are mature. Don't get so bitter about trick or treating.

I'm 13 and I'm going this year with all my friends. No ones too "cool" for free candy. This generation doesn't spend their entire life impressing people they will forget the names of in three years.

At least were not grown men tricking kids into eating rotten candy.

I don't mind ANYONE, of any age, coming over and "Trick or Treating" at Our house......AS LONG AS THEY ARE (A.) IN a "COSTUME" & (B.) AT LEAST PUTTING FORTH A LITTLE EFFORT!!(IE: In the "Halloween Spirit")

I have no problem giving the "No Costume",  "This hat "is" My costume dude!", or "Come-on! There isn't anyone else coming...Can We have/give us the rest of the candy?!?" crowd a nice piece of  nothing/old/rotten candy.

No problem at all!

Tall Shadow

Oh.....I almost forgot!  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top