Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/28/2005 2:26:15 PM EDT
Children on a school bus are not even safe from other 13 year olds, they need jail time(at least)

Police: Boys Rip Classmates' Clothes Off, Snap Photos
September 27, 2005
www.local6.com/news/5024272/detail.html
Four Central Florida middle school students were arrested Monday for allegedly ripping off the clothes off classmates and then snapping photos with their cell phones, according to a Local 6 News report.

Investigators said the boys, ages 12, 13 and 14 years old, attacked the girls Friday at Tavares Middle School in Lake County, Fla., in the back of a school bus. The boys then allegedly groped the girls and took pictures of them.

Cell phone video allegedly showed one of the girls screaming for help while the boys touch her breasts, according to the report.

Police said the attack continued after the boys got off the bus when they pulled another girl by her hair. When she fell, detectives said they put their hands up her skirt.

Detectives said it is a crime that comes close to being rape, Local 6 reporter Jessica Sanchez reported.

"You forcibly hold someone down, you remove their clothing, you are fondling that person -- if these children had been adults, this is a crime, if convicted, they would be labeled sex offenders for the rest of their lives," Lake County sheriff's Sgt. Christie Mysinger said.

Police said two of the boys have confessed to taping the attacks with their cell phones, Local 6 News reported.

Also, police are looking at surveillance video from the school bus.

All of the boys face felony charges.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Multiple Cell phones

Shoot the parents.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh good Lord.

That's disgusting.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh and btw, why were they having cell phones at those ages?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I regard that as sufficient proof of irredeemable wothlessness to warrant summary execution. I hope that at a bare minimum the little animals are tortured and raped in the lockup.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]
They should be hearing "You boys sure do have purty mouths".  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#6]
WTF        
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Multiple Cell phones

Shoot the parents.

Quoted:

Cell phones have nothing to do with the behavior, so why bother bringing it up? Seriously. Might as well ban guns from 12, 13, 14 year-olds, because "why do they have their own .22LR at that age?"

Disgusting behavior and they should be held accountable, but talk about scapegoating in regards to cell phones.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I regard that as sufficient proof of irredeemable wothlessness to warrant summary execution. I hope that at a bare minimum the little animals are tortured and raped in the lockup.

Yep, fuck'em.  They are only going to get worse.  BTW, I do agree they shouldn't have cell phones but the phones didn't make them do it.  It's an inanimate object.  A lot, maybe a majority, of kids in S.  Korea and Japan have cell phones but magically don't attack and rape their classmates.

Edit: Leelaw beat me to the cell phone scapegoat thing
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I think they need a little more than jail time personally..  Those boys will grow up to be worse than they are right now.

I've stopped being amazed at the lack of respect children have these days for one another.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Multiple Cell phones

Shoot the parents.

Quoted:

Cell phones have nothing to do with the behavior, so why bother bringing it up? Seriously. Might as well ban guns from 12, 13, 14 year-olds, because "why do they have their own .22LR at that age?"

Disgusting behavior and they should be held accountable, but talk about scapegoating in regards to cell phones.

No one said anything about scapegoating, if you can't use a phone responsibly, then why do you possess one?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:36:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, fuck'em.  They are only going to get worse.  BTW, I do agree they shouldn't have cell phones but the phones didn't make them do it.  It's an inanimate object.  A lot, maybe a majority, of kids in S.  Korea and Japan have cell phones but magically don't attack and rape their classmates.

They have a different attitude and they simply won't tolerate shit like this.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#13]
not defending them but...

remember what it was like being a boy at that age?

i sure as hell do!  hormones were thru the roof.  you have to beat off three times a day just to get to normal.  and it was before Madana, Britney and everyone else shaking their ass at these kids.  i can't emagine the level of sexual pressure these kids work under.

hk heading for cover...

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

i sure as hell do!  hormones were thru the roof.  you have to beat off three times a day just to get to normal.  and it was before Madana, Britney and everyone else shaking their ass at these kids.  i can't emagine the level of sexual pressure these kids work under.

hk heading for cover...

Post the name and address of your closest female relative between the ages of 9 and 16, along with your name and address, and I'll file a motion on your behalf to have these lads detained at the girl's house for a dose of understanding pending trial.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
i can't emagine the level of sexual pressure these kids work under.

So what? Every boy goes through that. Only a few choose rape over beating their meat.

Those little bastards need to be locked up. No excuses.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

i sure as hell do!  hormones were thru the roof.  you have to beat off three times a day just to get to normal.  and it was before Madana, Britney and everyone else shaking their ass at these kids. i can't emagine the level of sexual pressure these kids work under.

hk heading for cover...

You seem to contradict yourself.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

hk heading for cover...

Oh come on, please don't give me that "It's society's fault" bullshit.  There has been pressure on teenage boys since the dawn of time.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Those kids need to be publicly humiliated.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It seems parents consider them a leash at at that age.

They don't consider that their golden child is using their phone to find parties, find dope, or to get laid.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Cellphones are not the problem.

Its fuckheads that are the problem: fuckheads that tip over semi trucks, fuckheads that rip off girls clothes and take pictures, fuckheads that rape, kill, and destroy.

I'll be honest, going through highschool I get urges as well. But for fucks sake thats what self fucking control is. Have the ability to control your fucking self, sounds like these boys don't have a proper authority figure in their life. They need to be beat half to death if anyone expects these kids to be salvagable to society.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Multiple Cell phones

Shoot the parents.

Quoted:

You sound like a parent with their head in the sand, or you are 12, 13, or 14......

Don't worry, the phone is just a tool.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#22]
i didn't say that shit.

all i said was if you start to crank up the juice on 1000 pressure cookers they will begin to blow up.
what do you do with a defective pressure cooker?  put is some place where it can't hurt anyone.
in the case of people that's called jail.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#23]
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time since I road a school bus, but my questions are A) What was the driver doing during all of this, B), why didn't some DECENT students jump in and beat the hell out of the wanna be rapists????  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Multiple Cell phones

Shoot the parents.

Quoted:

You sound like a parent with their head in the sand, or you are 12, 13, or 14......

Don't worry, the phone is just a tool.

I'm 19, but yes, a phone is a privelige, just like a gun.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I'm 19, but yes, a phone is a privelige, just like a gun.  

HA! NO IT'S NOT!!!

BOOYA!! I made the same mistake saying that!!

Having a gun is NOT a privelige!

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:52:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They have a different attitude and they simply won't tolerate shit like this.

Actually, it is very common for women in Japan to be groped in public places.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I regard that as sufficient proof of irredeemable wothlessness to warrant summary execution. ........................

I would be honored to be on the jury that found the executioner not guilty.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time since I road a school bus, but my questions are A) What was the driver doing during all of this, B), why didn't some DECENT students jump in and beat the hell out of the wanna be rapists????  

buss driver was callling the cops on the cell phone/buss radio.
DECENT students?  the word at school is if you fight.  you get expelled.  ZERO tollerance.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

buss driver was callling the cops on the cell phone/buss radio.
DECENT students?  the word at school is if you fight.  you get expelled.  ZERO tollerance.

It was in my day, and that wasn't too long ago, I'm 19.  But anyway, you fought, you got suspended, or expelled.

But that's speculation.  I never fought anyone in school.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Oh, I have the best answer:

These kids need the shit kicked out of them.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
why didn't some DECENT students jump in and beat the hell out of the wanna be rapists????  

kitty genovese
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

A) That's a damn good question.
B) Nobody wants to be the first to act.  If one person jumps in, many will follow.  Also, there is an atmoshere of "not my problem" in this country where if you, your family, or your frineds are not directly being attacked, it's seen as better to not get involved.  That idea even pervades many around this site.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A) That's a damn good question.
B) Nobody wants to be the first to act.  If one person jumps in, many will follow.  Also, there is an atmoshere of "not my problem" in this country where if you, your family, or your frineds are not directly being attacked, it's seen as better to not get involved.  That idea even pervades many around this site.

I agreee ...why didnt the bus driver do anything... dont they have a radio or something of the sort... something is missing from this story
Lil Friggin Bastards...

I have a five year old neice- and by God if any of those hoodlums decide to do that to my neice.. .i will go medievel on thier asses
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

My kids (ages 13 and 15) have cell phones. They have them for several reasons all of which require no justification.However that being said it is incidents just like the one in this story that contribute to them having cell phones. Some little dumb fuck pulls this shit on one of my girls and they will call the proper authorities using the afore mentioned cell phone. I'm first on the list of proper authorities.I may not beat the little fucker to death but I will assure you he (and most likely his parents) will have a very bad day.

Todays world is full of the rankest forms of humanoid filth that has ever tread the earth.As an example we have N.O. refugees at my daughters school.The first week five of the heathen pieces of shit were arrested at the school for weapons charges(automatic knives) and terroristic threat.

It's my opinion that if you don't maintain comm's with your kids you are seriously remiss in your duties as a parent. Cell phones are cheap,reliable handy and in the worst case scenario just may save your kids life.Even a cell phone with no paid service will call 911.

You may live in a utopian environment where everything is painted in pastel colors and the horsey's and duckies are playing together in the lush green pasture. But my kids and I live in the real world where things are black and white and sometimes red and we share this world with wolves and snakes of the highest order. To believe otherwise would constitute blissfull ignorance.

Oh and btw, why not have cell phones at those ages?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#35]
They need to experience "the wrath of dad"
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#36]
send em to a kid's prison... the reallly bad kind, the kind that ends up being made into a movie with Gary Sinese.... *creepy*!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Since these are juveniles, pictures won't be made public.

However, I'm guessing a descriptive attribute of these 'troubled youths'.

Can you guess what I'm guessing?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

President Bush hates black people?  Is that your opinion?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:38:10 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My kids (ages 13 and 15) have cell phones. They have them for several reasons all of which require no justification.However that being said it is incidents just like the one in this story that contribute to them having cell phones. Some little dumb fuck pulls this shit on one of my girls and they will call the proper authorities using the afore mentioned cell phone. I'm first on the list of proper authorities.I may not beat the little fucker to death but I will assure you he (and most likely his parents) will have a very bad day.

Todays world is full of the rankest forms of humanoid filth that has ever tread the earth.As an example we have N.O. refugees at my daughters school.The first week five of the heathen pieces of shit were arrested at the school for weapons charges(automatic knives) and terroristic threat.

It's my opinion that if you don't maintain comm's with your kids you are seriously remiss in your duties as a parent. Cell phones are cheap,reliable handy and in the worst case scenario just may save your kids life.Even a cell phone with no paid service will call 911.

You may live in a utopian environment where everything is painted in pastel colors and the horsey's and duckies are playing together in the lush green pasture. But my kids and I live in the real world where things are black and white and sometimes red and we share this world with wolves and snakes of the highest order. To believe otherwise would constitute blissfull ignorance.

Oh and btw, why not have cell phones at those ages?

Because just having the cell phone can make them a target for robbery.
The cell phone aint gonna do them any good when it's in a robbers pocket.

I dont believe kids that age should have cell phones. My kid will have to earn the privelige which will be quickly revoked if he does not tow the line.

We've had quite a few beatings in and outside of UK schools  captured on video cell phones.

Give the bastard kids the "cat 'o' nine tails" video it on a cell phone then email to victims to watch.

Taffy

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
They need to experience "the wrath of dad"

+1
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

hk heading for cover...

As well you should!
You've just used EVERY rape defense's attorney's argument, "But she was ASKIN' for it! Look how she's dressd!"

Please.
I remember being 13 when the hormone machine turned on. For girls it's a tad less enjoyable!

I can tell you that even SUGGESTING that it was PARTIALLY not their fault does NOT paint you in a good light.
Re-think, reload and come back to the line!

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#42]
These punks deserve to get beat up.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:24:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Any second now some bottum feeding lawyer will come along claiming the boys were misunderstood.  Simply copying learned behavior they saw on TV, at home, or the internet. Or they will use the Haidl defense.  The girls wanted to be porn stars and seduced the boys.

The boys will plead down to simple assault or disorderly conduct and get couseling/diverison.  What they need is to be locked in juvie until they turn 18, 23 if they had completed the act.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
A lot, maybe a majority, of kids in S.  Korea and Japan have cell phones but magically don't attack and rape their classmates.

That's why they have female only train cars in Japan, because
no one would grope/molest/rape someone in a public place.

Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:27:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Oh good Lord.

That's disgusting.  

Know what is more disgusting?
That no one tried to stop it.
I presume there was an adult driving the school bus?
I presume there were other males on the bus?
Why did none of them fight for those who could not defend themselves?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#46]
If it were my daughter those fucktards would need to join the witness protection program.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Google the school.
The pic I found shows all whites.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:41:05 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google the school.

Click the link in the opening post for pictures of the four little fuckers .
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google the school.

I don't give a rat's ass what nationality they are...had the little bastards ever touched me like that in school, they woulda pulled back stumps where their filthy little hands had been.
And that's what all you dads need to teach your girls! They can't bring the AR to school, boys!
Teach them to fight and fight dirty.
My dad taught me...and whatever he forgot, my brother's filled in the rest.
Teach your girls. To hell with teaching them to act  like a lady! Teach them to Act like a woman whom nobody should mess with!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google the school.

Pic don't work.
Care to share?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top