Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since these are juveniles, pictures won't be made public.

However, I'm guessing a descriptive attribute of these 'troubled youths'.

Can you guess what I'm guessing?

Google the school.
The pic I found shows all whites.

Click the link in the opening post for pictures of the four little fuckers .

I don't give a rat's ass what nationality they are...had the little bastards ever touched me like that in school, they woulda pulled back stumps where their filthy little hands had been.
And that's what all you dads need to teach your girls! They can't bring the AR to school, boys!
Teach them to fight and fight dirty.
My dad taught me...and whatever he forgot, my brother's filled in the rest.
Teach your girls. To hell with teaching them to act  like a lady! Teach them to Act like a woman whom nobody should mess with!

Teach men to act like men and we won't have these problems.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Because just having the cell phone can make them a target for robbery.
The cell phone aint gonna do them any good when it's in a robbers pocket.

I dont believe kids that age should have cell phones. My kid will have to earn the privelige which will be quickly revoked if he does not tow the line.

We've had quite a few beatings in and outside of UK schools  captured on video cell phones.

Give the bastard kids the "cat 'o' nine tails" video it on a cell phone then email to victims to watch.

Taffy

Taffy I certainly can't speak for your part of the world but around these parts cell phones are free(or damn near free) and I can't honestly say that I've ever heard of someone stealing a cell phone. I'm sure that it happens and probably in impoverished areas with some regularity.I would however think that the ease of tracing cell calls would discourage all but the most foolish thief.Hell there are places where people kill others for a pair of tennis shoes, a $10 rock or a 40oz beer but I don't live in the ghetto and therefore consider the risk to be minimal if not non-existant where I live.

Since the likelihood of this occurring around here is statisticly so low as to be a non entity, the security and peace of mind that I get from knowing I can reach my kids and vice-versa far outweighs the imagined risk.

As for earning the privilege I am blessed with two kids who I can't ask much more from.Both are excellent students,musicians and athletes who are active in the church and keep repectable company. They are respectful of their parents and elders and conduct themselves is an admirable fashion. All that buys them the convenience and privilege of using the phone for personal calls , but the true purpose of the phone is for my peace of mind in knowing they can reach me if they need me. I spend more money on vodka in a months time than their combined cell phone bill and wouldn't even consider cancelling their service if the bill doubled.

This of course is only MY personal experience and I'm sure that someone here will spin a tale of woe concerning a kid and a cell phone. The potential absolutely exists.

Parenting man, you gotta be a good parent or your kid will surely suffer the consequences.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Wonder who started it and what kind of upbringing the child has?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Pic don't work.
Care to share?

Nope, sorry but ...... You'll have to fend for yourself
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]
If that were my daughter, there would be some serious beatings handed out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#6]
WHERE THE HELL WAS THE BUS DRIVER!!!???

when i was a kid if you got too loud, rowdy, wouldn't sit down,  the driver would pull the bus over, lumber his 400 lbs. pear-shaped ass down the isle.  and get about 1/2" from you face and start yelling with the breath-of-death about "THIS IS MY BUS, YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR YOU'LL BE WALKING!!!"  he would then grab you by the back of the neck and physically place you into the front seat on the right where he could keep an eye on you.  if you gave him any lip, he tossed you out the door.  right where he stopped the bus.  hope your walk wasn't too far.  i get the feeling if that man would have been there the headline would read: " Bus Driver Murders Unruly Children"

if it happened a second time he wouldn't ever let you on the bus again.  There were a few parents that tried to force the school to allow the children back on the bus.  He stood his ground and the parents had to drive their kids every day.  ...those were the good-old-days.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Multiple Cell phones

Shoot the parents.

Quoted:
Oh and btw, why were they having cell phones at those ages?

Cell phones are just electronic leashes.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since these are juveniles, pictures won't be made public.

However, I'm guessing a descriptive attribute of these 'troubled youths'.

Can you guess what I'm guessing?

Google the school.
The pic I found shows all whites.

Its four black males, I wonder if the other 13 year old child criminals I posted were too, those pics weren't shown............
(the rat poisoners and the drill team that got served then started a gang fight)
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Your kidding right?

The cell phone is the best child leash ever invented...obviously these parents don't use theres but a cell phone is something EVERY child should have.  Chain it to them if there too little to keep from losing them.  The ones with two way walky talky feature are far better for this purpose than the camera feature- but the camera feature if used creatively can work.

Parent: "Hi just calling to check on where your at"
Kid (whos not where they are supposed to be): "Uh, at the library"
Parent: "Ok show me"

And no saving pics doesn't work- they have date stamps if you know what to look for...

Oh, and this kind of behavior in Jr High shocks me not at all.  In my 7th grade class we had something like this happen to a girl, the school did nothing.  Girl comitted suicide that summer.

That was 1987.

The staff at my Jr Hi was worthless.  It was like Lord of the Flies there...
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Oh, and this kind of behavior in Jr High shocks me not at all.  In my 7th grade class we had something like this happen to a girl, the school did nothing.  Girl comitted suicide that summer.

That was 1987.

Starting to sound like the school staff are the ones that need the public beating\humiliation
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
WHERE THE HELL WAS THE BUS DRIVER!!!???

when i was a kid if you got too loud, rowdy, wouldn't sit down,  the driver would pull the bus over, lumber his 400 lbs. pear-shaped ass down the isle.  and get about 1/2" from you face and start yelling with the breath-of-death about "THIS IS MY BUS, YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR YOU'LL BE WALKING!!!"  he would then grab you by the back of the neck and physically place you into the front seat on the right where he could keep an eye on you.  if you gave him any lip, he tossed you out the door.  right where he stopped the bus.  hope your walk wasn't too far.  i get the feeling if that man would have been there the headline would read: " Bus Driver Murders Unruly Children"

if it happened a second time he wouldn't ever let you on the bus again.  There were a few parents that tried to force the school to allow the children back on the bus.  He stood his ground and the parents had to drive their kids every day.  ...those were the good-old-days.

A very long time ago.

Jr High is already 18 years past for me.  And even then the bus drivers would not do anything unless someone was moving around so much that it threatened to cause them to lose control of the vehicle.  They CLAIMED that paying attention to where they were driving was more important than watching the students but reality was our bus drivers were just to damn afraid of being sued- or physically attacked themselves.  I don't remember having a male bus driver EVER in Elementary or Junior High.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:08:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was 1987.

Starting to sound like the school staff are the ones that need the public beating\humiliation

That was my most fervent dream back then.

But now, what I thougth was a local aberration, seems to have spread nation wide.

Staff are more afraid of being sued than protecting students.  They will do nothing to protect your kids.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#13]
so did anyone click the link in the initial post - it shows a pic of the 4 criminals.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was 1987.

That was my most fervent dream back then.

But now, what I thougth was a local aberration, seems to have spread nation wide.

Staff are more afraid of being sued than protecting students.  They will do nothing to protect your kids.

They need GUARDS with cameras that can video what is
happening to provide absolute proof before administering
a good beating\tazering and detaining them.......thats what I think anyway

I was looking for the thread: What time would you chose to raise your child?
when I noticed my other two recent threads about teen criminals
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=392088
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=392614
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:46:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Because just having the cell phone can make them a target for robbery.
The cell phone aint gonna do them any good when it's in a robbers pocket.

I dont believe kids that age should have cell phones. My kid will have to earn the privelige which will be quickly revoked if he does not tow the line.

We've had quite a few beatings in and outside of UK schools  captured on video cell phones.

Give the bastard kids the "cat 'o' nine tails" video it on a cell phone then email to victims to watch.

Taffy

Taffy I certainly can't speak for your part of the world but around these parts cell phones are free(or damn near free) and I can't honestly say that I've ever heard of someone stealing a cell phone. I'm sure that it happens and probably in impoverished areas with some regularity.I would however think that the ease of tracing cell calls would discourage all but the most foolish thief.Hell there are places where people kill others for a pair of tennis shoes, a $10 rock or a 40oz beer but I don't live in the ghetto and therefore consider the risk to be minimal if not non-existant where I live.

Since the likelihood of this occurring around here is statisticly so low as to be a non entity, the security and peace of mind that I get from knowing I can reach my kids and vice-versa far outweighs the imagined risk.

As for earning the privilege I am blessed with two kids who I can't ask much more from.Both are excellent students,musicians and athletes who are active in the church and keep repectable company. They are respectful of their parents and elders and conduct themselves is an admirable fashion. All that buys them the convenience and privilege of using the phone for personal calls , but the true purpose of the phone is for my peace of mind in knowing they can reach me if they need me. I spend more money on vodka in a months time than their combined cell phone bill and wouldn't even consider cancelling their service if the bill doubled.

This of course is only MY personal experience and I'm sure that someone here will spin a tale of woe concerning a kid and a cell phone. The potential absolutely exists.

Parenting man, you gotta be a good parent or your kid will surely suffer the consequences.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. But here mobile phones can very expensive and many robberies have ended up with kids in hospital. If comparing the cost to my kids safety then he'll have to have one.

A 10-year-old boy was held at gunpoint for a mobile phone and £25 in cash, police have revealed.

It has also emerged that ten other children were forced to hand over their phones by a 40-strong gang, in a separate incident.

The 10-year-old, Nathaniel Dias, was with two friends when the armed mugger threatened them.

Both incidents took place in south-east London.

Link to Story

My spin on this is;
My Country (UK) was made great by discipline.
And now the lack of it will my country's downfall.

Children have less and less respect for adults never mind each other. All I can do is do right by my son. But because other parents dont care and their kids become uncontrolable this puts my kid in danger. Hmm

He'll be taught to look after himself too

Taffy

I still think the Cat or the Birch would sort some of these kids out if used early enough, before they are completely of the rails.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:13:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I regard that as sufficient proof of irredeemable wothlessness to warrant summary execution. I hope that at a bare minimum the little animals are tortured and raped in the lockup.

Agreed 100%!!!!

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Here the little bastards are.....

images.ibsys.com/2005/0927/5024298_240X180.jpg

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:30:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Children are issued them at birth now, didn't you know???
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:31:45 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Here the little bastards are.....

images.ibsys.com/2005/0927/5024298_240X180.jpg

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:34:48 AM EDT
[#20]
A great example of why legal abortion is a good thing.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
They need to experience "the wrath of dad"

Are you kidding?  Normal kids do not do this.  I wouldn't be surprised if dad passes his time groping his kids.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time since I road a school bus, but my questions are A) What was the driver doing during all of this,

All they can do: Stare forward and report it later if they can. The bus driver isn't allowed to touch a student. Even if that student is raping another student.

Welcome to the modern public school.

In my day had I done so much as throw a piece of paper on the bus all my driver had to do was tell my parents. When they finished beating my rear end, I would have been made to clean the bus for a couple of months.

But we have become too sophisticated a society to whoop kids.

Whether you like it or not, the Bible is right: Spare the rod, spoil the child.

B), why didn't some DECENT students jump in and beat the hell out of the wanna be rapists????  

A kid who was a member of my SS class a while back was suspended for fighting. He told me why.

Apparently a group of three boys was pushing around a girl from special ed (down's syndrome) and were having a jolly old time.

He thought back to my teaching and realized that not only was it wrong, but that he had an obligation to do something about it. In a fit of righteous anger, he proceeded to pound all three boys into submission.

The SRO cuffed him and the school suspended him.

I visited the high school principal the next school day and told him that whether his school policy acknowledged it or not, there are some things in the world that need to be fought for, and that punishing the ones who come to the aid of those who can't help themselves is hardly going to improve society.

He politely ignored me.

I explained to the good kid that the world was not a fair place, and that even when you do the right thing that sometimes you will be punished for it. Righteous judgement, I told him, is not to be expected in these times, but God will not let any act escape judgement, good or bad.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#23]
The girls may have dressed like little whores, but that is still no reason to rape them.

The bus driver is not allowed to do anything, maybe carry unconsious kids off the bus if its on fire.  Though even then, he will need a lawyer.

At my towns high school, you are automaticly suspended if you are in a fight.  No matter the situation.  You can take you case to the school board and try to get back, but your are guilty until proven innocent.  If you fight on a bus, you may be suspended or expelled, but will deffinatly never be let back on a bus, even for field trips and such.

Public school is basicly retardville.  No one is allowed to touch anyone except for the police.  And its 101% no tolerance of anything, even if its the schools mistake, its enforced.  Its so bad, we have a permanent police room with a cell in our high school, with 3-4 cops all the time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:46:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
buss driver was callling the cops on the cell phone/buss radio.
DECENT students?  the word at school is if you fight.  you get expelled.  ZERO tollerance.

You are correct.

Zero tolerance policies = Zero intelligence policies
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Indeed.

And let's hope that someone remembers that sage advice the next time some dumb teacher has sex with her student to the sound of applause from a lot of ARFCOMMERS.

I find that there aren't many males today who know what it means to be Men.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:55:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Maybe if the so-called "parents" of those lowlife PIECES OF SHIT were held criminally responsible for the actions of their devilspawn, there'd be less of this sort of thing.... Unfortunately, it's easier to blame whites than it is to demand a little parental responsibilty/accountability...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:57:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Maybe if the so-called "parents" of those lowlife PIECES OF SHIT were held criminally responsible for the actions of their devilspawn, there'd be less of this sort of thing.... Unfortunately, it's easier to blame whites than it is to demand a little parental responsibilty/accountability...

- georgestrings

Don't you see, it would be racist to blame blacks for their actions.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The girls may have dressed like little whores, but that is still no reason to rape them.

I don't think anyone has accused the girls who were assaulted as having been responsible for this happening to them.

I am not fond of the way teenage/preteen girls dress these days, but the sight of a short skirt isn't an automatic prompt to violence.

The girls are not to blame for what happened to them. The boys who assaulted them are.

And while society itself didn't commit this crime, it remains that as society casts off more and more moral restraint, that we WILL see our kids do the same thing.

Sooner or later folks will realize that allowing kids to listen to music where women are referred to as "bitches" or "chickens" or "hoes", where the rapper brags about being a "pimp" and about how many drugs he sold, and watching videos where women are treated like property might all have a negative effect on the development of children.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Wow... Started a bit of a firestorm.

My Cellphone comment was meant that when parents give kids too MUCH leash, the parents are partly responsible.

I did not have a cell growing up.  they did not have them.  Behavior was MUCH better then then it is now when HUNDREDS of kids in a school have cellphones...

Parenting by phone.....you lazy shits
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Fucking little bastards should have their clothes ripped off by horny gay men and then sodomized.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed.

And let's hope that someone remembers that sage advice the next time some dumb teacher has sex with her student to the sound of applause from a lot of ARFCOMMERS.

I find that there aren't many males today who know what it means to be Men.

Thank you John Wayne!
OMG!! I felt like I was shoveling pooh against the tide with THAT thread...ugh!
And While I agree with the Doc that we also need to teach our boys to be gentlemen (to be born a gentleman is an accident, to die one an achievement!) we need to teach our girls how to properly defend ourselves. I'm not saying I could bring down a 300 pound man,or even 4 13 year olds,  but before someone can hurt me, rest assured, he's gonna have a few owies himself. I remember a woman discussing self defense tacticts that stated that most attackers COUNT on the fact that you'll act like a lady and NOT fight back physically or verbally. Many women walk without making eye contact or giving strangers the impression that they may be easily submissive by the way they carry themselves. Girls should be taught at a young age how to protect themselves and how to carry themselves so that an attacker will NOT choose them as easy prey!.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Children on a school bus are not even safe from other 13 year olds, they need jail time(at least)

Police: Boys Rip Classmates' Clothes Off, Snap Photos
September 27, 2005
www.local6.com/news/5024272/detail.html

"You forcibly hold someone down, you remove their clothing, you are fondling that person -- if these children had been adults, this is a crime, if convicted, they would be labeled sex offenders for the rest of their lives," Lake County sheriff's Sgt. Christie Mysinger said.

What a freakin doofus!  Its still a crime even if they are minors and, if convicted,  they SHOULD be labeled sex offenders for the rest of their lives because that is what they are.  

I thought Florida knew better than to coddle fuckatards.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:34:24 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Sooner or later folks will realize that allowing kids to listen to music where women are referred to as "bitches" or "chickens" or "hoes", where the rapper brags about being a "pimp" and about how many drugs he sold, and watching videos where women are treated like property might all have a negative effect on the development of children.

So you think they were listening to the Rolling Stones.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#34]
If i was the dad of one of those girls . . . they would be wishing they had gone to jail - Cuz i would beat them till they couldnt move - I wouldnt kill them - I would want them to feel the pain
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#35]
First I'd like to say that back when I was that age I think something like this could have happened just as easily.

That being said, I'll add that it wouldhave happened ONCE.  The punishment would have been swift, severe and effective.  These days they'll navel-gaze and ask what the girls did to cause it, or some such nonsense.

It's disturbing how the actual acts are lost in the debate over why.  Figure out the why after you've dealt the punishment.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

As I said several months ago, it's a great display of hypocriticism when a male teacher has sex with a young female student and everyone says, "What a pervert!  He should be strung up by his balls!" and when a female teacher has sex with a male student everyone says, "What a lucky kid!  Why didn't I ever have a teacher like that?"
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

GPS tracking. Hey, why didn't other boys step in to stop the BS? Saving the chicks from those turds is worth a ton of brownie points!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As I said several months ago, it's a great display of hypocriticism when a male teacher has sex with a young female student and everyone says, "What a pervert!  He should be strung up by his balls!" and when a female teacher has sex with a male student everyone says, "What a lucky kid!  Why didn't I ever have a teacher like that?"

Men and women are different creatures.

Society tries, for the most part, to protect women from being taken advantage of or preyed upon by aggressive men.  They are taught that having sex with many men makes them a slut and having many partners is an all aound bad idea.

Men, on the other hand, are usually encouraged to have a bunch of sexual conquests and are seen as a stud for doing it.  They are not seen as "taken advantage of", instead they just got lucky.  

This way of thinking makes sense according to nature.  Men can spread their seed all over the place to have as much genetic variance as possible in their offspring without having to slow down down to pregnancy.  It is in their best interest, genetically, to have sex with as many different women as possible.  Women, howver, can only become pregnant about once every 10 months so they must choose much more carefully who they have sex with.  In other words, women only have about 25 opportunities to reproduce while men have literally thousands so they can be much less selective about who they're doing it with.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Society tries, for the most part, to protect women from being taken advantage of or preyed upon by aggressive men.  They are taught that having sex with many men makes them a slut and having many partners is an all aound bad idea.

Men, on the other hand, are usually encouraged to have a bunch of sexual conquests and are seen as a stud for doing it.  They are not seen as "taken advantage of", instead they just got lucky.  

This way of thinking makes sense according to nature.  Men can spread their seed all over the place to have as much genetic variance as possible in their offspring without having to slow down down to pregnancy.  It is in their best interest, genetically, to have sex with as many different women as possible.  Women, howver, can only become pregnant about once every 10 months so they must choose much more carefully who they have sex with.  In other words, women only have about 25 opportunities to reproduce while men have literally thousands so they can be much less selective about who they're doing it with.

Bullshit.  We are not frickin' animals, moron!  We are made in God's image, and as such we have moral rules.  Animals don't.

It is just as wrong for a man to take advantage of a little girl as a woman to a little boy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

We don't live by the laws of nature.

We seem hell bent on trying to live by them, but I don't believe that would improve life for anyone.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
i didn't say that shit.

all i said was if you start to crank up the juice on 1000 pressure cookers they will begin to blow up.
what do you do with a defective pressure cooker?  put is some place where it can't hurt anyone.
in the case of people that's called jail.

You did indeed say shit...and a whole mouthful of it:

not defending them but...

remember what it was like being a boy at that age?

i sure as hell do! hormones were thru the roof. you have to beat off three times a day just to get to normal. and it was before Madana, Britney and everyone else shaking their ass at these kids. i can't emagine the level of sexual pressure these kids work under.

As I said, re-load, babe.
You said here that these poor boys are horny and the evil girlies keep flashin' stuff in their faces that they can't have, booh hoo.

Shit, I eat steak in front of my dog and she is capable of showing restraint.
I expect no less from people.
I don't care what's being tossed in front of them or what their hormones are doing. When I was pregnant, my hormones had me envisioning the peoplethat pissed me off reading the warranty of my muffler the hard way...

But I showed restraint and told them sweetly to drop dead instead.
If a pregnant hot tempered Italian Irish Armenian woman can show restraint, so can horny little boys!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Let's just say that if it were my child that had been attacked like that, there would probably be a few fresh graves to be dug.

Yes, my hormones were raging at 13 too, but I never, ever did (or even think of) doing something like that. I'd have been beaten ten ways to Sunday if I had ever thought of anything like that.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think anyone has accused the girls who were assaulted as having been responsible for this happening to them.

I am not fond of the way teenage/preteen girls dress these days, but the sight of a short skirt isn't an automatic prompt to violence.

The girls are not to blame for what happened to them. The boys who assaulted them are.

And while society itself didn't commit this crime, it remains that as society casts off more and more moral restraint, that we WILL see our kids do the same thing.

John_wayne Ive agreed with everything youve said in this post

I agree - Alot of Males wouldnt know a man if he hit him in the face . . .

Society is partially to blame - I think the parents of this punk asses are to blame big time - and MOST OF ALL THOSE stupid kids are to blame  - Not the girls -

Yes girls dress rather lude today . . . but at 12 and 13 they dont REALLY know what they are flaunting . . . im 21 - i have 3 brothers around this age - and a younger sister - (shes only about 5 right now) But i know for a fact that my parents would NEVER allow her to dress how these girls are dressing now - and By god - if someone ever touches her - they are gonna feel the wrath of my dad and the wrath of big brother (and my other 3 younger brothers)

Anyway - I like your thinking Wayne_777
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time since I road a school bus, but my questions are A) What was the driver doing during all of this, B), why didn't some DECENT students jump in and beat the hell out of the wanna be rapists????  

+1

If I was the bus driver I don't care if some PC asshole fired me afterwards; if some little shits started doing that I'd teach the full definition of "unholy rage and hellfire". They'd get an ass-kicking like they'd never imagined before.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Thank you John Wayne!
OMG!! I felt like I was shoveling pooh against the tide with THAT thread...ugh!

Sadly it isn't an isolated phenomenon. Lots of males over the age of 18 are stuck at the age of 13 in regards to sex and women.

Increasingly, males are not required to be sexually mature, but are instead encouraged to remain perpetually pubescent.

I'm not saying I could bring down a 300 pound man,or even 4 13 year olds,  but before someone can hurt me, rest assured, he's gonna have a few owies himself. I remember a woman discussing self defense tacticts that stated that most attackers COUNT on the fact that you'll act like a lady and NOT fight back physically or verbally.

Women will always be subject to attack by males, for even if all males are taught properly, some will surely ignore sound teaching and will do as they please.

That is why God made stun-guns. (Handguns for those over 18)

Many women walk without making eye contact or giving strangers the impression that they may be easily submissive by the way they carry themselves. Girls should be taught at a young age how to protect themselves and how to carry themselves so that an attacker will NOT choose them as easy prey!.

Some attackers like a fighter.

Sick but true.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Some attackers like a fighter.

Sick but true.

Yes they do.

But they still bleed like ones who don't!
Seriously, if you can't get away in the first moments and you realize you have one of those, then you'd need to see what means are available to you for escape.
My mom was once mugged. She fought back (125 pound lady in her late 50's at the time).
She was fortunate: The mugger ran away.
If she had folded like a house of cards, I cannot imagine what might have happened.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time since I road a school bus, but my questions are A) What was the driver doing during all of this, B), why didn't some DECENT students jump in and beat the hell out of the wanna be rapists????  

+1

If I was the bus driver I don't care if some PC asshole fired me afterwards; if some little shits started doing that I'd teach the full definition of "unholy rage and hellfire". They'd get an ass-kicking like they'd never imagined before.

I'm not so sure on that... you get 4 or more kids going and pack behavior sets in... while you are grabbing one by the scruff of the neck one of the others is punching you in the jewels and as soon as you go down... this ain't like the old days when kids respected adults.

(as an aside, the parents of these gems have pretty much failed, vasectomies & tubes tied for them)

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I'm not so sure on that... you get 4 or more kids going and pack behavior sets in... while you are grabbing one by the scruff of the neck one of the others is punching you in the jewels and as soon as you go down... this ain't like the old days when kids respected adults.

(as an aside, the parents of these gems have pretty much failed, vasectomies & tubes tied for them)

Not to mention that the bus driver is more likely to be imprisoned for assault than the kids are for sexual assault.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention that the bus driver is more likely to be imprisoned for assault than the kids are for sexual assault.

Another sad but truism...
<<hijack alert>>
Merrell???
Your avatar scares me...and I don't scare easily...make it go away!!!!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top