I don't drink Starbucks coffee because it's friggin $5 a cup
and I can make better at home .  Just so long as the gay dude
isn’t stirring my coffee with his dick . I could care less what it says
on the side of the cup .

Some of the things I read here are just as stupid as the far
left drivel that goes on over at the DU
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw on the news the other night that Juan Valdez is opening something like 250 coffee shops around the US this year. That should at least give those assh*les at Starbucks some competition.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't drink coffee...   OJ or water for me in the morning

Soda for me. I hate coffee with a passion. I'd rather drink turd juice, straight from the grinder.

Would you like cream or sugar with your turd juice, sir?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:57:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't drink coffee...   OJ or water for me in the morning

Soda for me. I hate coffee with a passion. I'd rather drink turd juice, straight from the grinder.

Would you like cream or sugar with your turd juice, sir?

One Grande Turd Juice (r) on the way
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I am not going to spend anymore money in any Starbucks again.

The prices don't bother me, any product is worth what someone is willing to pay.

What I don't like is the "programing" of our youth that homosexuality is natural.

I have no problem with any person being gay, it is their business not mine. BUT, it is not natural, I don't care how much any person here or anywhere else wishes it were.

Nature dictates that (for mammals) sex is natural with a male and female.

Having some guy say something like this to impressional youth is wrong.
As ALWAYS.......this is MHO and YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh damn it.. I only had Starbucks when I was on a vacation at the beginning of the summer, and for two weeks the ONLY one that I got was #35, with some stupid "progressive" quote by a NAACP racist.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The prices don't bother me, any product is worth what someone is willing to pay.

What I don't like is the "programing" of our youth that homosexuality is natural.

I have no problem with any person being gay, it is their business not mine. BUT, it is not natural, I don't care how much any person here or anywhere else wishes it were.

I got no problem with you choosing to not buy a product from a corporation that pisses you off.  You go!  

But, if you're going to use the "it's not natural" argument, I'm not sure what's so "natural" about roasting, grinding, and boiling a bean, and then drinking the strained juice - flavored with processed mother's milk from a cow!!

Not to mention all weird stuff that's used to flavor coffee these days.  French vanilla roast with a dash of ameretto flavor?  WTF?  

Drinking coffee is AT LEAST as unnatural and wrong as two guys humping.  

I really hate coffee  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got no problem with you choosing to not buy a product from a corporation that pisses you off.  You go!  

But, if you're going to use the "it's not natural" argument, I'm not sure what's so "natural" about roasting, grinding, and boiling a bean, and then drinking the strained juice - flavored with processed mother's milk from a cow!!

Not to mention all weird stuff that's used to flavor coffee these days.  French vanilla roast with a dash of ameretto flavor?  WTF?  

I really hate coffee  

Geeze La-ouise!

So, note to self.  When DK comes for BBQ, put away the coffee maker.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Krispy Kreme's coffee better.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:04:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I really hate coffee  

I have read thousands of your posts......there is no way you believe that.

Using that logic...killing an animal, cooking it, then eating it is as unnatural as two males concieving a child.

Is this a belief of yours as well??
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#11]
No thanks, I don't like snot nosed punks trying to pretend their in europe or soemthing selling me overpriced coffee.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really hate coffee  

I have read thousands of your posts......there is no way you believe that.

Using that logic...killing an animal, cooking it, then eating it is as unnatural as two males concieving a child.

Is this a belief of yours as well??

I'm the KING of bad analogies!  

I'm just saying that there's a lot of odd and "unnatural" things inovlved in the production of coffee, especially the final product in a cup of Starbuck's.  It's not like something that cavemen were able to do - whereas the killing of animals and eating them is about as "natural" as you can get!

If you think I'm intolerant of coffee, it's nothing compared to my disdain for vegetarians!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
mcdonald's coffee is pretty good

Yes, it actually is. I was quite surprised when I got a cuppa Joe at my neighborhood Mickey D's.

Just don't spill that shit in your lap.

FYI -- McDonald's uses Seattle's Best, which is.....    

owned by Starbucks!

pwn3d

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I saw on the news the other night that Juan Valdez is opening something like 250 coffee shops around the US this year. That should at least give those assh*les at Starbucks some competition.

Don't get too excited. They'll probably all be staffed by illegal immigrants from Colombia.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#15]
That's pretty fuckin sick, even for Starbucks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#16]
[Lewis Black] I have seen the end of the universe, and it is in Houston, Texas. On one corner in a shopping mall is a Starbucks. On the opposite corner, THERE'S ANOTHER STARBUCKS!! [/Lewis Black]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
They SOLD water to the first responders in NYC during 9/11, when other businesses were DONATING services.

F'em.

AND...they declined to give water to officers standing guard outside their Seattle stores during the WTO riots.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
ETA: Why would anyone PAY for coffee - at Starbucks, or anywhere else - when you can just drink out of the gutter or public toilets?

Coffee - yeech! How
I have been in the gutter, but pulled myself out with out drinking.  
I have bent over the toilet, but did not drink.
I can't imagine that water from either source would be as fine as a cup of Green Moubntain Roasters brew.
Do you drink from these sources as a normal course or only in emergencies??
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Homos are in these days.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Homos are in these days.

Eachother
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#23]
starbucks costs too much
if I need coffee when I'm out I go to Tim Hortons, or a more local convience store chain Wilson Farms.
And if I want to sit in a coffee house and talk to my friends I'll go the locally owned place down the road. They even have bands on friday and saturday night
all of those choices are cheaper than starbucks
I will admit to buying their milk/coffee/frapucino things in the glass bottles they sell in grocery stores. I like those, but if another company made them that were as good and the same price I'd buy from the other company
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:51:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Homos are in these days.

Eachother

You HAD to go there?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:53:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I wouldn't buy anything from those commie bastards.

Glad I haven't seen one around here..I wouldn't be caught dead in that place...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#26]
another starbucks thought
although they're very liberal, the super extreme leftists hate them, I think for environmental reasons
When the Starbucks frist opened at the college I went to the lefts got together and organized a protest, complete with stringing a huge banner up across the elevated walkway over the orad that lead from the student union building over to the building with a few shops including the starbucks
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Looks to me like another attempt to make homosexuality mainstream so that anyone who opposes it is made to look like the one who is wrong.

You mean like the phrase HOMOPHOBIA

It turns the tables.
The queer becomes normal, and YOU are now the one with a "psycological condition"

WTF

(is it PC to call them queer? Not that I give a damn.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I don't drink Starbucks. I'm not paying $$$ for the privelege of drinking shitty yuppie coffee.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee...   that's the stuff. Made by a fat white guy with a funny mustache who likes to make the donuts. Not yuppies.

Sorry, napalm, but DD coffe has been PISS_WATER for some years now.  I used to love it, but is seems like they've been using the same used coffee grounds since 1998.  I don't agree with Starbucks liberal stance on just about everything, but at least their coffee is NEVER weak-assed like DD.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I like Starbuck's White Chocolate Mochas.  I don't buy them every day because I'd go broke, so I go down to the deli at my work place and buy the same sized coffee for $1.50.  I still drink at Starbucks every now and then, because any other place I've been to doesn't make them the way I like it.

I don't give a fuck about who I buy from.  As preivously stated, if I banned everything that supported a liberal cause I'd be hungry with nothing to wear.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#30]
my cup of heterosexual Kwik Trip .99cent gas station coffee and mandatory snack
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/twonami/101_0126.jpg

Do you work in law enforcement?

Mall Ninja
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mall Ninja

I thought you worked at Cabelas?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Homos are in these days.

Eachother

HAHA

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I like Starbuck's White Chocolate Mochas.  

Me too.

I don't give a fuck about who I buy from.  As preivously stated, if I banned everything that supported a liberal cause I'd be hungry with nothing to wear.

I normally feel the same way.....but this is overtly trying to push a homosexual agenda, and I am through with Starbucks. I repeat.....I personally feel if someone wants to be gay more power to them, but don't act like it is natural.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#36]
this is why you dont live in austin...even the local starbucks promotes faggotry  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

The problem isn't a bunch of homos boning each other in the dignified privacy of their own homes.

The problem is that our society has been totally overrun by liberal insanity, of which this cup is a SMUG, PRECIOUS LITTLE symbol.

Think they will put a Christian poem on the cups?  NEVER HAPPEN.  Just why do you think that is?

Great post.....sorry I missed it before now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I wouldn't buy anything from those commie bastards.

^
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:48:40 PM EDT
[#39]
I knew Starschmucks coffee was gay!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I don't drink Starbucks. I'm not paying $$$ for the privelege of drinking shitty yuppie coffee.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee...   that's the stuff. Made by a fat white guy with a funny mustache who likes to make the donuts. Not yuppies.

How do you think they make the hole in the donut?
Matthew
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:17:14 AM EDT
[#41]
You stupid ass, homophobic retarded ass bastards aside, its a good message.

Don't hide who you are.  If someone doesn't like you for who you are, they won't like you for who you try to be.

7-11 coffee for teh win!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
You stupid ass, homophobic retarded ass bastards aside, its a good message.

Remember that when your teenage son takes that message to heart.
Then decides later he is really not gay.......it was just an experiment.

Let us know how you feel about that message then.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:41:35 AM EDT
[#43]
I have been Starbucks free for 5 months!  

I was tired of paying $3.19 for a small cup of coffie.  I was also tired of giving my money to a highly liberal company.   I used to drink about 1 or more per day.     3.19x365 is $1164.35  That money is now being used for other things.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mall Ninja

I thought you worked at Cabelas?

I do, mallninja was a bad joke
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#45]
starbucks blows, but i'll go there to see the babes.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:56:43 AM EDT
[#46]
eh, who cares?

So what?

Are you afraid it's going to make you gay?  Oh my god!  You read something from a homosexual, the horror!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:59:18 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Gay people drink coffee too.  

Besides at least it was not printed on a can of tuna.

So much Freudian implication in this post.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
starbucks blows, but i'll go there to see the babes.

Those are not "babes" unless you have some fascination with RuePaul...
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
As preivously stated, if I banned everything that supported a liberal cause I'd be hungry with nothing to wear.

Which is why your man is probably always encouraging you to boycot those evil liberal clothing stores.  

"It's OK, honey... do it for our Country, the Red White and the Blue...   Just get nekked, our parents will approve!"

(Hope I didn't give away his secret! ;0)

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#50]
I would rather drink a cold beer while I watch a Starbucks burn to the ground! Fuck them and their fucking commie fag agenda!!!!!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top