User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:51:27 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As preivously stated, if I banned everything that supported a liberal cause I'd be hungry with nothing to wear.

Which is why your man is probably always encouraging you to boycot those evil liberal clothing stores.  

"It's OK, honey... do it for our Country, the Red White and the Blue...   Just get nekked, our parents will approve!"

(Hope I didn't give away his secret! ;0)

I was wondering of someone was going to post that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I normally feel the same way.....but this is overtly trying to push a homosexual agenda, and I am through with Starbucks. I repeat.....I personally feel if someone wants to be gay more power to them, but don't act like it is natural.

I concur wholeheartedly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
As preivously stated, if I banned everything that supported a liberal cause I'd be hungry with nothing to wear.

Which is why your man is probably always encouraging you to boycot those evil liberal clothing stores.  

"It's OK, honey... do it for our Country, the Red White and the Blue...   Just get nekked, our parents will approve!"

(Hope I didn't give away his secret! ;0)

I was wondering if someone was going to post that.

Yeah... well, everyone knows those darn bra companies are some of the most liberal in the world.

The only solution is to boycott them entirely.

I'm sure LeeLaw would agree with me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:22:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yeah... well, everyone knows those darn bra companies are some of the most liberal in the world.

The only solution is to boycott them entirely.

I'm sure LeeLaw would agree with me.

I agree with you

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
if you think that's funny, try reading the side of a bottle of Dr. Bronner's soap.

Starbucks is in league with the Illuminati and the Masons to dominate the planet.

all they're waiting for is the planets to align themselves... then they'll get Bill Gates to release his robot army to subdue the population

Cool. Sounds like a new SHTF/TEOTWAWKI thread.

Which rifle would be best to fight Bill Gates' robot army?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:54:16 AM EDT
[#7]
The Way I See It #22

Everywhere, unthinking mobs of
"independant thinkers" wield
tired cliches like cudgels,
pummeling those who dare
question "enlightened" dogma.
If "violence never solved anything,"
cops wouldn't have guns and
slaves may never have been freed.
If it's better that 10 guilty men
go free to spare one innocent,
why not free 100 or 1,000,000?
Cliches begin argumnets
they don't settle them.

-- Jonah Goldberg
Editor-at-large of
National Review Online
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top