BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Most illegal immigrants have brown skin;

Most illegal immigrants do not contribute as much to the economy as they take;

More brown on the map means a decline in the socio-economic composition of an area;

I prefer a higher socio-economic influence in my area.

Is the above all factually acurate? Or am I just a racist?

Do you see what I see?  Truth is an offense.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Common sense takes the backroad for some I see.

Common sense apparently is defined as "agreeing with MrClean4Hire".

I agree with MrC4H, and I for one will be boycotting all of Ceramicgod's posts.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

More brown on the map means a decline in the socio-economic composition of an area;

Freedom...with their exception
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:41:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many on here do, you are one of the few oddballs on here. You have the inability to see the big picture or years down the road or you could just be one of our liberal trolls. Either way you're not helping America stay strong.

I don't believe that concerning ourselves over racial demographics has any bearing on "America staying strong".    I'm most definitely not liberal, and I'm also most definitely not Republican.

Well truth is America became what it is based on a belief in God and White men taking care of business. If you think that hispanics can do a better job with it ,then you are mistaken. Look what we have done as a country so far. Now go look at everything south of our border. Ancient people who have yet to make their shitholes into anything. If we can do it, why can't they? They had a head start on us even. All they will do is try and turn us into the same shithole they came from.

So you're saying that hispanics can't believe in God or "take care of business".  

Interesting.    Whether you want to admit it or not, you're talking racism.    If you want to be a racist, I don't care - thats your life.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many on here do, you are one of the few oddballs on here. You have the inability to see the big picture or years down the road or you could just be one of our liberal trolls. Either way you're not helping America stay strong.

I don't believe that concerning ourselves over racial demographics has any bearing on "America staying strong".    I'm most definitely not liberal, and I'm also most definitely not Republican.

Well truth is America became what it is based on a belief in God and White men taking care of business. If you think that hispanics can do a better job with it ,then you are mistaken. Look what we have done as a country so far. Now go look at everything south of our border. Ancient people who have yet to make their shitholes into anything. If we can do it, why can't they? They had a head start on us even. All they will do is try and turn us into the same shithole they came from.

Very well said indeed.  That really is the point of this, throwing around the racist label is supposed to scare you from saying what you said...the simple truth.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're saying that hispanics can't believe in God or "take care of business".  

Interesting.    Whether you want to admit it or not, you're talking racism.    If you want to be a racist, I don't care - thats your life.  

So accurately describing what they have (or rather haven't) been able to do with their own society is racist?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try some reading comprehension - all I'm arguing with is people whom bemoan a racial demographic shift as a bad thing.  

It was quite a bad thing for the Jews in Hitler's Germany.  I guess it depends on what the majority has in store for you.  Not everyone is a peace loving hippie.  Wouldn't you agree?

" Godwin's law

Godwin's law (also Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies) is an  (A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people) adage in Internet culture that was originated by  (Click link for more info and facts about Mike Godwin) Mike Godwin in 1990. The law states that:

As an online discussion grows longer, the  (A measure of how likely it is that some event will occur) probability of a comparison involving  (A German member of Adolf Hitler's political party) Nazis or  (German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)) Hitler approaches one."
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are racist because you don't want to live in a 3rd world shithole.

Hell, I don't know where you live but I've seen a lot of white majority shitholes.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Racist? No, REALIST
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So accurately describing what they have (or rather haven't) been able to do with their own society is racist?

No, but declaring that all hispanics are failures as a result of the failure of their main country/government is a pretty stupid thing to do.   Not only did he make that assumption, he pretty much referred to them as heathens that don't believe in God.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great idea. I feel as though myself and MrClean4Hire are very much on the same page on these issues. I may also boycott Ceramicgods post.

He's a moronic
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, I don't know where you live but I've seen a lot of white majority shitholes.

Thanks Ceramic, but that completely IGNORED the point of my post.

Try answering my question please.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Hmm.

So they're saying that the White population of Texas is now under 50%.  Okay.  They're not saying that the state is now 50.2% Hispanic.  They're not saying that the state is now 50.2% Black.  They're saying that if you take ALL the "minorities" and add them up, they make up 50.2% of the population of Texas.

So?

Adding:  And no, I'm not an illegal immigration supporter either.  I'm an LEGAL IMMIGRATION supporter.  I believe the borders should be CLOSED, with limited, LEGAL entries and exits.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, now the mensa members are in full swing, utilizing Metallica lyrics to defend their arguments.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:46:30 AM EDT
[#16]
LMFAO That the AP of all 'Politically Correct' LLLiberal newsmedia chose to use a darker shade of BROWN as a visual cue on their map.

Save it while you can, it'll get yanked pretty soon.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great idea. I feel as though myself and MrClean4Hire are very much on the same page on these issues. I may also boycott Ceramicgods post.

He's a moronic

Hell, like I give a fuck what you think.

Here you love the icon, let me slather it everywhere for you:

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, but declaring that all hispanics are failures as a result of the failure of their main country/government is a pretty stupid thing to do.   Not only did he make that assumption, he pretty much referred to them as heathens that don't believe in God.

No one is trying to say something about ALL members of a certain race or ethnicity.  There is a plain-as-day correlation between certain races/ethnicities and a nations success.  This is a simple matter of statistics.  The numbers are changing, other things will change.  Standard of living, crime rate etc.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#19]
All they will do is try and turn us into the same shithole they came from.

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:50:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, now the mensa members are in full swing, utilizing Metallica lyrics to defend their arguments.

We would have never suspected a ceramic God such as yourself to pick up on that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Call me racist, but the infliux is gotta stop. If all the immigrants would simply blend in it would be okay. Hardly any are proud to be American, no they are Mexican American, brown pride. Take back what whitey took from us.

The illegal flood will be the cancer that eats away at America. If I am labeled a racist because I do not support illegal immigration they so be it. The border, if you wanna call it a border, is broken and needs to be fixed.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one is trying to say something about ALL members of a certain race or ethnicity.  There is a plain-as-day correlation between certain races/ethnicities and a nations success.  This is a simple matter of statistics.  The numbers are changing, other things will change.  Standard of living, crime rate etc.

Yes, probably.     This is something that happens in a free society.   We all agree we like free societies, don't we?

Thats what alarms me, a good number of folks on here seem more like nationalists than freedom lovers to me.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try some reading comprehension - all I'm arguing with is people whom bemoan a racial demographic shift as a bad thing.  

It was quite a bad thing for the Jews in Hitler's Germany.  I guess it depends on what the majority has in store for you.  Not everyone is a peace loving hippie.  Wouldn't you agree?

" Godwin's law

Godwin's law (also Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies) is an  (A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people) adage in Internet culture that was originated by  (Click link for more info and facts about Mike Godwin) Mike Godwin in 1990. The law states that:

As an online discussion grows longer, the  (A measure of how likely it is that some event will occur) probability of a comparison involving  (A German member of Adolf Hitler's political party) Nazis or  (German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)) Hitler approaches one."

I'm not really sure your making any point here, other than trying to muddy the waters a bit.  

But, to defeat you with reason and logic, since you're into reading comprehension.  Could the principles of Godwins Law could also apply to the someone who invokes racism?  All eyes in room turn toward CeramicGod  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:53:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Try answering my question please.

HELLO? CERAMIC?

Are you going to answer my question?

Am I a racist?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Call me racist, but the infliux is gotta stop. If all the immigrants would simply blend in it would be okay. Hardly any are proud to be American, no they are Mexican American, brown pride. Take back what whitey took from us.

The illegal flood will be the cancer that eats away at America. If I am labeled a racist because I do not support illegal immigration they so be it. The border, if you wanna call it a border, is broken and needs to be fixed.

What about the legal American citizens of hispanic decent that tend to breed faster than their anglo equivalent due to culture differences?  Should they be stopped?

This discussion isn't about illegal immigration, its about racial demographics.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some songs (and poems and other forms of creative expression) convey ideas that are important.  I'm not sure why that would diminish the argument.

If by calling me a MENSA member you're trying to insult my intelligence I think you might be on the wrong track.  What I do professionally is more intellectually demanding than most and probably more demanding than what you do.  Maybe not but I think probably.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Try answering my question please. [/quote

HELLO? CERAMIC?

Am I a racist?

Here's my answer:

What about the legal American citizens of hispanic decent that tend to breed faster than their anglo equivalent due to culture differences? Should they be stopped?

Obviously illegal immigration is an issue that needs resolution, regardless of the race of the individual illegally crossing.   Thats not what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Thats what alarms me, a good number of folks on here seem more like nationalists than freedom lovers to me.

Thats what alarms me too.  A good deal of ILLEGAL immigrants seem like invaders or freedom abusers.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about the legal American citizens of hispanic decent that tend to breed faster than their anglo equivalent due to culture differences?  Should they be stopped?

Yeah they should spay or nueter them if the taxpayers i.e. whitey and the rest have to pay for their kids. Ohh and that goes for any race or color. Speak English for Christ's sake. At least attempt to assimilate.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

HELLO? CERAMIC?

Am I a racist?

Here's my answer:

What about the legal American citizens of hispanic decent that tend to breed faster than their anglo equivalent due to culture differences? Should they be stopped?

Obviously illegal immigration is an issue that needs resolution, regardless of the race of the individual illegally crossing.   Thats not what I'm talking about.

I think there's a direct correlation between illegal immigration and the demographic change.
The issues are linked.

ETA: I'm a foreign national and a LEGAL alien FWIW.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

" Godwin's law

I'm not really sure your making any point here, other than trying to muddy the waters a bit.  

But, to defeat you with reason and logic, since your into reading comprehension.  Could the principles of Godwins Law could also apply to the someone who invokes racism?  All eyes in room tuern toward CeramincGod  

Per the Merriam-Webster online dictionary:

Main Entry: rac·ism
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#32]
I find the responses from Ceramicidiot to be very interesting especially since I just started a thread yesterday about how people wildly throw around the racist label every time someone says something less that flattering about any non-white no matter how accurate it might be and no matter how many facts support it.

Just as in my thread yesterday, the people here that love to throw out labels refused to see the truth behind my thread, and oddly enough..called me a racist.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Guess that means "officially" now there are less of us white guys to go around for them beauuuuuuuutiful  hispanic wiminz
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah they should spay or nueter them if the taxpayers i.e. whitey and the rest have to pay for their kids.

Oh I'd agree with you fully that the socialism that has engulfed our system is evil and needs remediation.   However, I'm just as angry about paying for whitey's kid's schooling as I am a mexican's kid's schooling.

How about remove the socialism and avoid the racism completely?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:58:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Guess that means "officially" now there are less of us white guys to go around for them beauuuuuuuutiful  hispanic wiminz

yeah, but they hate Lawrence.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

They do tend to like the whitey.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I can't believe you changed you avatar.  I didn't even recognize you at first.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

" Godwin's law

But, to defeat you with reason and logic, since your into reading comprehension.  Could the principles of Godwins Law could also apply to the someone who invokes racism?  All eyes in room tuern toward CeramincGod  

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Many Mexican legals and illegals are racist also, aren't they?

Yep, definitely.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

HELLO? CERAMIC?

Am I a racist?

Here's my answer:

Thank you...... but still NO ANSWER

Am I a racist becuase of my preference?

Also, you are full of shit that it is all about breeding faster. Look statistically at the expansion of hispanics in the USA.

It is physically impossible to breed that much - unless 2 year olds are having children - which they are not.

It is from illegal immigration and therefore, this discussion (all but you because it is a loosing point) is about immigration.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#41]
If they are breeding faster than they can support what does that tell you about the race itself. Why if you are poor, should you continue to have children? If you can provide for above mentioned offspring it is a non issue. If you are dependant of the welfare/social programs and continue to breed you are an asshat.

Seems you are a little delicate when it comes to this issue. The truth hurts sometimes. I know that trashy white people have welfare babies, and yes that is wrong. If hoards of white people where poring across the border, they still would be illegals in my book.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah they should spay or nueter them if the taxpayers i.e. whitey and the rest have to pay for their kids.

Oh I'd agree with you fully that the socialism that has engulfed our system is evil and needs remediation.   However, I'm just as angry about paying for whitey's kid's schooling as I am a mexican's kid's schooling.

How about remove the socialism and avoid the racism completely?

Ok, let's talk about return on investment. What race that you pay for their schooling has the hightest return on your tax dollars? You know, contributes the most back to society as a whole? Any guesses?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

" Godwin's law

Many Mexican legals and illegals are racist also, aren't they?

Yeah, I wonder if he knows what La Raza means?  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

HELLO? CERAMIC?

Am I a racist?

Here's my answer:

What
about the legal American citizens of hispanic decent that tend to breed faster than their anglo equivalent due to culture differences? Should they be stopped?

That's called a question.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Can I guess?????????????/

WHITEY?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
We knew one day this would happen

I guess I'm a racist for saying that

Yep.  This is certainly fucked up.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

HELLO? CERAMIC?

Am I a racist?

Here's my answer:

What
about the legal American citizens of hispanic decent that tend to breed faster than their anglo equivalent due to culture differences? Should they be stopped?

That's called a question.

Liberals always answer a question they can't answer with another question.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't believe you changed you avatar.  I didn't even recognize you at first.

Yeah, it was time for change
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#49]
would any of you feel better about this if the brown influx was legal instead of illegal?

I suspect not.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, but they hate Lawrence.

Yeah, I can think of one or two...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top