Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
would any of you feel better about this if the brown influx was legal instead of illegal?

I suspect not.

Would you feel worse if there was no brown influx at all?  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
would any of you feel better about this if the brown influx was legal instead of illegal?

I suspect not.

Fell better?  Hell, I couldn't care less.  People are people.  Hell, I escaped the great white north.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I want to be the first on page 6 too.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm calling 8 pages and a lock  

It does seem that our resident troll had to log on at duh to get some answers.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Many would love to convince us all that the races are all the same.  The same in every way except color.  I even heard an idiot that said he didn’t see what color people were when he talked to them.  He just “saw past it” and if you asked him what race they were afterwards he couldn’t tell you.
OK, WTF?  Can this guy interpret stoplights OK?  I’d be afraid to be on the road while he was out driving.

It’s fucking stupid.  The races are not all the same.  It’s like the gender bullshit.  Men and women might be equal but they are not the same.  They just aren’t.

So, since women and men aren’t the same you have to decide things like what gender do you want to sleep with and what gender do you want helping you move your gun safe upstairs.
Generally, I think most of the male ARFCOMers would like to sleep with a woman and get a man to help move the gun safe.

Well, now you get to decide what kind of neighborhood or state or nation you get to live in.  What predominant race or ethnicity?  They’re not all the same.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean folks are REALLY getting worked up over this???

heh.  And to think, I'm the only one around here who openly admits to being a racist!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I suspect not.

I can't take being called a racist anymore.

OK, I can't wait until whiteys extinct and the U.S. actually becomes Mexico.

w00t!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I have no problem with immigrants if the have the ability to support themselves and not be a tax burden. If you want an extended stay in most other countries, you gotta have a job, sponsor,etc.

We cannot survive as a nation constantly taking in millions of people who have to be fed,clothed,etc. But, at what point does a nation realize it simply cannot afford lax immigration laws? Besides being a MAJOR security issue, millions immigrants each come over that need assistance, who pays for it? Where does the money come from?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I suspect not.

w00t!

Pretty soon the department of racism will decide what race/ethnicity you marry because a preference or choice is wrong.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Many would love to convince us all that the races are all the same.  The same in every way except color.  I even heard an idiot that said he didn’t see what color people were when he talked to them.  He just “saw past it” and if you asked him what race they were afterwards he couldn’t tell you.
OK, WTF?  Can this guy interpret stoplights OK?  I’d be afraid to be on the road while he was out driving.

It’s fucking stupid.  The races are not all the same.  It’s like the gender bullshit.  Men and women might be equal but they are not the same.  They just aren’t.

So, since women and men aren’t the same you have to decide things like what gender do you want to sleep with and what gender do you want helping you move your gun safe upstairs.
Generally, I think most of the male ARFCOMers would like to sleep with a woman and get a man to help move the gun safe.

Well, now you get to decide what kind of neighborhood or state or nation you get to live in.  What predominant race or ethnicity?  They’re not all the same.

Exactly, I don't see them moving to assistan or wherever. This nation is great and needs to be kept that way, for the children of course. We are being over run. What happens when America is 50% hispanic and our president is hispanic? Think we will still be a superpower? What would the American standard of living be? Rights? Gun ownership? Very bleak.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#12]
On the flip side, can whites now apply for minority scholarships?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I suspect not.

w00t!

who did I call a racist????

I just have a hard time believing that you'd be OK with this under any circumstances.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
On the slip side, can whites now apply for minority scholarships?

I'm still working on the damn reparation issue.  You know, trying to get the Brits to give me money cause they starved my Great-Great-Great Grandpappy in Ireland in the 1840s.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:15:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i see your 8 and raise you 3 more pages......page 11 and a lock.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I am NOT saying I would be okay with millions of people pouring across the border legally. We( USA) are simply having a welfare system overload. Look at all the hospitals that have closed in immigrant rich areas. If you can support yoursel, great come on in.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Most illegal immigrants have brown skin;

Most illegal immigrants do not contribute as much to the economy as they take;

More brown on the map means a decline in the socio-economic composition of an area;

I prefer a higher socio-economic influence in my area.

Is the above all factually acurate? Or am I just a racist?

You are racist because you don't want to live in a 3rd world shithole.

Hell, I don't know where you live but I've seen a lot of white majority shitholes.

Thanks Ceramic, but that completely IGNORED the point of my post.

Try answering my question please. [/quote

HELLO? CERAMIC?

Are you going to answer my question?

Am I a racist?

Here's my answer:

What about the legal American citizens of hispanic decent that tend to breed faster than their anglo equivalent due to culture differences? Should they be stopped?

This discussion isn't about illegal immigration, its about racial demographics.

Obviously illegal immigration is an issue that needs resolution, regardless of the race of the individual illegally crossing.   Thats not what I'm talking about.

Thank you...... but still NO ANSWER

Am I a racist becuase of my preference?

Also, you are full of shit that it is all about breeding faster. Look statistically at the expansion of hispanics in the USA.

It is physically impossible to breed that much - unless 2 year olds are having children - which they are not.

It is from illegal immigration and therefore, this discussion (all but you because it is a loosing point) is about immigration.

Still waiting...... am I a racist?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I suspect not.

w00t!

who did I call a racist????

I just have a hard time believing that you'd be OK with this under any circumstances.

No I wouldn't.

I guess I'm in the express lane to being called a racist by somebody now.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#19]
My family tree goes back to England hundreds of years ago. We where not royality, so where where peasants who where basically slaves under the fuedal system. So, I gotta figure out who I can sue for the wrong put upon my clan years ago.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean folks are REALLY getting worked up over this???

heh.  And to think, I'm the only one around here who openly admits to being a racist!

With the wrong avatar.

Change it back man, I don't even recognize ya no more!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
My family tree goes back to England hundreds of years ago. We where not royality, so where where peasants who where basically slaves under the fuedal system. So, I gotta figure out who I can sue for the wrong put upon my clan years ago.

Well at least you're English, I'm not even Irish.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Hah, and they say move to texas.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:23:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
OK, WTF?  Can this guy interpret stoplights OK?  

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:23:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Since I am now a racist, I gotta get some tight jeans and black Doc Martins..
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Ceramicidiot. He's at D.U. getting advice on how to deal with all of us racists.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:29:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Fuck you.

I don't go to "DU".

I happened to be eating lunch and not hanging on every word of this post as though it ruled my life.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Ceramicidiot. He's at D.U. getting advice on how to deal with all of us racists.

Fuck you too.

Having an opinon on here that differs from being a God fearing racist means you'll get called names and be attacked personally - now thats a excellent way to inspire free thought and open conversation!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Oh he is back.

I see your fuck you and raise you one FUCK YOUR MOMMA

Sorry could not resist.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:31:18 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Fuck you too.

Ohhh come on now, we don't need any of that kind of languages towards fellow ARFCOM members.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:31:22 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Oh he is back.

Sorry could not resist.

She's dead, but thats your perogative.  However, she's also been dead for quite a long time so it might not be very fulfilling.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#33]
i retract my page 11 prediction....even Nostrodamis would reconsider after that last few posts....i say MAYBE page 7 or 8.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Fuck you too.

Ohhh come on now, we don't need any of that kind of languages towards fellow ARFCOM members.

Why don't you go pray to your God to smite the heathen mexicans to progress your nationalist white society and not worry about Ceramicidiot.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:32:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Well my foot tasted nice, sorry about your mom
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:32:59 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Fuck you.

I don't go to "DU".

I happened to be eating lunch and not hanging on every word of this post as though it ruled my life.

Look who starts telling people to fuck off. Guess you got in over your head huh?  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Fuck you too.

Why don't you go pray to your God to smite the heathen mexicans to progress your nationalist white society and not worry about Ceramicidiot.

[Mr. Burns]yes...YES...excellent....EXCELLENT![/Mr. Burns]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Oh no big deal, that was long ago.    Just playing with you like I believe you were doing in the same vein.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

He got ya on that one. No wonder he is so off though.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Fuck you.

I don't go to "DU".

Look who starts telling people to fuck off. Guess you got in over your head huh?  

No, I'll be glad to debate the issue with you as soon as you stop slinging innuendo about my supposed liberalism and DU membership while altering my login to include the word fuck.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Fuck you.

I don't go to "DU".

No, I'll be glad to debate the issue with you as soon as you stop slinging innuendo about my supposed liberalism and DU membership while altering my login to include the word fuck.

Your user name offends me and you should be banned for it. Ohh look, the shoe is on the other foot.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Hey Ceramic, racists are people too and they have feelings.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#43]
If you look at what I'm calling racist it directly fulfills the DEFINITION of the word.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
No, I'll be glad to debate the issue with you as soon as you stop slinging innuendo about my supposed liberalism and DU membership

Nothing to debate really.  How is it over there at DU?  Do they have cool parties?  Any hot chicks?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW, who is that?

ceramic whats his fuck

Fuck you.

I don't go to "DU".

Your user name offends me and you should be banned for it. Ohh look, the shoe is on the other foot.  

Well, I don't know how it could offend you - but if you want to ban me over my user ID, please contact you local Ar15.com representative.   I'll survive.    

Then you guys can go about your business with no differing opinons ever!  What a glorious world, to have one homogenous hive mind.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#46]
okay...i'm begining to worry about TheBeeKeeper......he's MIA, i figured he'd of shut this down a LONG time ago and givin all you "children" a good talkin to!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
If you look at what I'm calling racist it directly fulfills the DEFINITION of the word.

You are obviously racist towards racists and Christians. Hello kettle meet pot  

You are in over you're head boy. Yes you are a liberal troll, we all know that. Anyone can go back and look at any post you make. Atheist remarks and commie pinko fag remarks are all ya got.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No, I'll be glad to debate the issue with you as soon as you stop slinging innuendo about my supposed liberalism and DU membership

Nothing to debate really.  How is it over there at DU?  Do they have cool parties?  Any hot chicks?

No idea, I've never been to that site.   However, I'll be glad to debate with them too.

I guess you guys really, really can't understand someone that isn't either a conservative or a liberal, eh?

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:40:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Run, somebody called the keeper.

We are gonna get detention
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh he is back.

Sorry could not resist.

She's dead, but thats your perogative.  However, she's also been dead for quite a long time so it might not be very fulfilling.

I think you mean "prerogative".

And you were sarcastically calling people MENSA members?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top