Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, how many of you posters in this thread would just kneel down and suck this guy's cock if you ever met him??  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Go read this
www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146256

No surprise to see who is "bowing down" to McUzi on that thread either.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wow, how many of you posters in this thread would just kneel down and suck this guy's cock if you ever met him??  

right after you bub
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go read this

bite me

I love his ranting, very entertaining. I don't go for that holier than though shit,  I like the humor. Lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Go read this

While CAI offers affordable replica rifles to Americas citizenry, there are many people who are opposed to such companies. Hillary Clinton, Senator from New York and author of the New York Times Best Selling cook book "A Clam Lovers Guide To Eating Sausage and Pretending To Like It", said in a statement to Outdoor Life Network; "Companies such as CAI are harming the children of America."

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go read this

bite me

I love his ranting, very entertaining. I don't go for that holier than though shit,  I like the humor. Lighten up Francis.

Kiss my ass.
I don't give a shit what you go for or don't...and I certainly don't give a shit what sort of humor you like or don't.  If you don't care for my opinion of McLoser and the idiots who fawn over him, don't read or reply to them.  I certainly never addressed you directly and wasn't about to.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go read this

bite me

Kiss my ass.
I don't give a shit what you go for or don't...and I certainly don't give a shit what sort of humor you like or don't.  If you don't care for my opinion of McLoser and the idiots who fawn over him, don't read or reply to them.  I certainly never addressed you directly and wasn't about to.

If thats the case ,so be it. No harm no foul.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:44:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go read this

bite me

Kiss my ass.

obviously you do care about people fawning over him as you started whining about it.  as MrClean4Hire said, lighten up francis
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go read this

I thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Someone needs to post one of his very long rants.  Those were funny.

Here's one he posted here Jan 20, 2003 IIRC:

Garandman, your incessant posting of sanctimonious bullshit and self righteous
nonsense proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that indeed sometimes the slowest sperm
does fertilize the egg...
While you may fancy yourself some sort of a “Christian”, I am sure Christ would
gleefully leap off the nearest bridge in order to disassociate himself with your holier-than-thou crap.

All I can think of when my eyes are burned with the continual lack of quality content of
your posts, bible thumping horseshit, and moderator ass-kissing is that another 4 minutes
of my life could be potentially wasted should I make the mistake to read whatever you
have written.
You have dirty clothes, BO, bad breath, and I am quite confident that should one open
your top dresser drawer, it would contain skid marked underwear.
Your children will grow to be nothing more then felons or beggars due to their genetic
lineage. Likely, even your car is a smog machine, and pollutes the earth like you pollute
this site. You are a festering infected boil on the ass of gun ownership, and Christianity;
with the apparent intelligence of an autistic gnat with downs syndrome. You are the type
of weenie that causes people of mutilate themselves, trying to escape the emotional pain
that people as worthless as you even exist.
Knowing that you are a gun owner, I am strongly leaning towards supporting testing for
firearms. The fact that a man who can’t even grasp the insane hypocrisy that exists in
your constant barrage of self-sainthood is allowed to own a habiliment of destruction is a
fucking social calamity, and needs to be stopped.
You cry like a woman, and you have a night-light to fend off boogie men.
You dress in drag, and you listen to ABBA. I am guessing that early in life, Hitler
encountered the Jewish version of “Garandman”, thus explaining his future actions.
I wish you nothing less then painful pancreatic cancer.
Stones in your shoes on long walks, and blisters on your ass as you sit down to shit.
Sleepless nights,
broken hearts,
hurricane damage to your home,
sadness,
pain,
misery,
“Out of the Closet” outspoken homosexual children,
traffic tickets,
loss of loved ones,
felony convictions for crimes you didn’t commit,
weight gain,
stubbed toes,
sprained limbs,
damage to the transmission of your car on the ONE DAY you really needed it,
always having “something in your eye”,
having to smell other peoples farts in elevators,
long waits at traffic lights,
getting laid off from your job,
medical bills,
having a squib load, then firing a round after it,
holes in your socks,
underwear that’s too tight,
sexual impotence,
limb amputation,
or any other possible iniquitous event that could harm you as bad as your mere presence
harms humanity as a whole.
I believe elimination of inutile cocksuckers such as you could bring everyone on this
planed of differing views together, for the sole purpose of your eradication.
You are living proof that humans can impregnate rodents.
I fucking hate you.

McUZI
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
obviously you do care about people fawning over him as you started whining about it.

I make conversation about many things, most of which don't mean that much to me.  The only whining I see is coming from people who don't like anyone daring to voice any criticism of McLoser.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go read this

I thought it was funny.

Parts of it are amusing.  Parts aren't.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#14]
C'Mon, Rik. Settle down.

I may not agree with Robin Williams on a single goddamn thing, but I must acknowledge that he's funny as all getout.

McUzi may very well be a racist scumbag deserving all the disrespect such a description implies on a personal level, but that writeup as damned hysterical.

I'm still wiping a tear from laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
C'Mon, Rik. Settle down.

Don't assume I am anything but settled.  My opinion of the Loser has not changed in some time, nor is it about to.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
C'Mon, Rik. Settle down.

Don't assume I am anything but settled.  My opinion of the Loser has not changed in some time, nor is it about to.

Hey, man, I'm not asking you to change it. I have no reason to, as I wasn't here when he was.

BTW, what did he do (other than being a ranting maniac) to make him so despised. Was he the one taking license plate pics, or was that the other dickhead, Imbroglio?

I'm just saying let the rest of us have a good laugh. The guy may be an asshole, but he certainly has a flair for words.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
C'Mon, Rik. Settle down.

Hey, man, I'm not asking you to change it. I have no reason to, as I wasn't here when he was.

BTW, what did he do (other than being a ranting maniac) to make him so despised.

I don't know why anyone else despises him, but I've considered him a lowlife pussy piece of shit ever since he posted my real name, address and phone number on an open message board.  His response to anyone who objects to his racist rants is personal insults, followed by threats to find out where they live and hunt them down.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I don't know why anyone else despises him, but I've considered him a lowlife pussy piece of shit ever since he posted my real name, address and phone number on an open message board.  His response to anyone who objects to his racist rants is personal insults, followed by threats to find out where they live and hunt them down.

Uh......

Yep! That'd do it!

What an asshole!

So, now that we've got you here, what IS your name, address, and phone number?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Look what I started............
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Hahhaa....this dude is funny as hell. Why did he get banned again?

-Storm
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Hahhaa....this dude is funny as hell. Why did he get banned again?

-Storm

personal attacks most likely
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#23]
McUzi = train wreck

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#24]
tag
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:59:47 PM EDT
[#25]
the guy's a Straight up prick and Bigot, and most know how I tend to fly off the handle when encountering them online
or if You're a buddyof Mine-in person. Having said that. The guy is FUNNY AS ALL HELL!!!!!!!!

I have never laughed so hard in My life, except after reading his rants directed towards Garandman or this other poor soul:

Quoted:
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really,stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right".Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.]/quote]

If the rest wasn't funny enough, This little excerpt almost gave me a friggin' hear attack!

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#26]
He's also rediculously long-winded......
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#27]
He probably is all the negative things that were said of him here, but that guy makes me laugh.

Once every several months he goes off his meds and ends up with a thread that cracks me up.

Like him, hate him, who gives a shit.  It's funny watching people get bent out of shape by this guy when he freaks out and starts typing.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Maybe he is funny but...

If you candy coat a turd it is still a turd.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#30]
That is the best laugh I have had all day... No ! All week.

And he is right !!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Yawn.

I wouldn't mind if his hands fell off; chat would be much quieter.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
PS: burn in hell bigots.

He has a awful hot place waiting...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
the guy's a Straight up prick and Bigot, and most know how I tend to fly off the handle when encountering them online
or if You're a buddyof Mine-in person. Having said that. The guy is FUNNY AS ALL HELL!!!!!!!!

I have never laughed so hard in My life, except after reading his rants directed towards Garandman or this other poor soul:

Quoted:
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really,stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right".Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.]/quote]

If the rest wasn't funny enough, This little excerpt almost gave me a friggin' hear attack!

He didn't write that one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Lots of self-righteousness in this thread.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe he is funny but...

If you candy coat a turd it is still a turd.

...........and a TURD he is.

Yes he is but it still is funny watching some unsuspecting slob pick up the candy coated turd and swallow it. The resulting shit storm can be mesmerizing.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Lots of self-righteousness in this thread.  

Its ARFcom.  Of course.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#40]

If a gun were being held to the head of a loved one and the question was asked- "Of the two pictures below, choose the child with the highest IQ. If you choose wrong, your loved one dies"

You had to put all your ideology aside- stop believing what you 'wish' and had to face reality...

Which child would you choose knowing that the consequences of picking the child with the lower IQ would be the death of a loved one.

Ya know, sometimes I hate being the one who always has to dog this pony but I just can't stand the dishonesty that hangs over this debate.

I noticed nobody happened to answer his question... and his rant against Garandman is possibly the funniest thing I have ever read
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

If a gun were being held to the head of a loved one and the question was asked- "Of the two pictures below, choose the child with the highest IQ. If you choose wrong, your loved one dies"

You had to put all your ideology aside- stop believing what you 'wish' and had to face reality...

Which child would you choose knowing that the consequences of picking the child with the lower IQ would be the death of a loved one.

Ya know, sometimes I hate being the one who always has to dog this pony but I just can't stand the dishonesty that hangs over this debate.

I noticed nobody happened to answer his question...

Because it's a red herring.  Looks have nothing to do with IQ.  If people "put aside their ideology" they would choose according to stereotype and prejudice and are JUST as likely as to be wrong.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#42]
So I dont have to read the entire thread in case it IS in here, do I really have to ask what he got banned(or simply left) for?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#43]
OLN visits CAI:
M. Goldberg, reporting

Focusing intently on the CETME parts kit laid out on the work bench before him, Dremel moto-tool in hand, Rasheef Tyrone Washington assembles one of the many firearms to come out of the Century Arms factory in St Albans, Vermont.

"Dis here rahful bees a doox moox a pooda flo" says Mr. Washington as he furiously grinds down the bolt face to meter head space, just before the rifle is shipped from the factory.

Long known for their reproduction firearms of dubious quality, Century Arms International nevertheless provides a valuable service to the people of Vermont.

"Befo I cam to wurk heah," Mr. Washington said, "I wuz steelin from freight yards and selling crack. CAI has giben me a noo lease on life. Not onle do i'se makes enough money to be affordin Daytons fo my 1996 Crown Vic, but i'm doing work fo mah people"

Mr. Washington is referring to Century Arms being selected as the official provider of battle rifles for the African American Army- a coveted contract amongst American arms makers to see who could built a replica semi-auto battle rifle with the most 'bling' for the least 'ching'.

Mr. A. Schwartzman, President of CAI, is proud of the work he is doing not only for the right to keep and bear, but for the defense of Americas inner-cities.
"I am a firm believer in the Second Amendment," Schwartzman said. "We provide a suitable battle rifle for the citizens of Americas most dangerous and deplorable places. You can find our rifles anywhere. Chicago, Newark, South Central Los Angeles- they're particularly favored in Detroit and Minneapolis where entire brigades of CAI armed African-Americans can be seen engaged in battles for such noble causes as life, liberty, and the pursuit of that mothafugga who got wit my baby mamma."

While CAI offers affordable replica rifles to Americas citizenry, there are many people who are opposed to such companies.
Hillary Clinton, Senator from New York and author of the New York Times Best Selling cook book "A Clam Lovers Guide To Eating Sausage and Pretending To Like It", said in a statement to Outdoor Life Network; "Companies such as CAI are harming the children of America. While I am a firm supporter of the Second Amendment, I want to ban these guns.
Let me repeat that. I support the Second Amendment, but I want to ban guns. In case that isn't clear, I’ll say it again.
I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THE RIGHTS OF AMERICANS TO OWN FIREARMS, THUS, I AM IN SUPPORT OF BANNING THEM..."

Century Arms knows it has it's opponents and is fully aware that there are people against the operation, that doesn't stop Mr. Schwartzman from keeping a rosy outlook on things.

"Just look down there," Mr. Schwartzman said as he made reference to the assembly line at CAI. "Those negroes assembling those rifles are the American dream. What is more American than employing unskilled, low IQ minority labor to produce the icon of America that is the firearm"

We agree Mr. Schwartzman. Indeed, we agree.

This has been M. Goldberg reporting for OLN
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#44]
I see he still has a way with words!!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Damn....4 pages about a past member who can't post here anymore.  Like him or hate him, he does stir people up.  I don't agree with alot of what he spews, but I really like watching the circus he creates.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

And his humor panders to the worst in us.  I think we can do better than that.  

Don't you?

You'll have to forgive me, but all I have to go on is the two things posted in this thread.

Considering what some people think of this guy, I think it's safe to say that if I knew as much as they do, I'd be in agreement with them 100%.

Just running on the facts I have....
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#49]
I'd rather have him than some of our current trolls. At least his posts make me laugh.

-Storm
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Isn't ALL humor, in one way or another (some very obvious, some not so at first, but on deeper introspection, just as much) hurtful to someone?  Think of almost any joke, and someone is being mocked, made fun of, insulted, stereotyped, etc.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top