Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Every time I go to the range, some pathalogical loser drives up with a mouth full of Copenhagen, a 4' jacked Ford F150 and a "Choate Draganov" stocked SKS. Every single time without exception.

He's got a point, you know.....

Much like a broken watch, even racist shitbags can be right twice a day.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Suprised with such a sharp verbal machete that he hasn't found work writing for someone.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Suprised with such a sharp verbal machete that he hasn't found work writing for someone.  

Does the American Nazi Party have a newsletter?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
... That ole' boy certainly has a way with words. He wouldn't make "the headlines" here and elsewhere if his diatribes weren't "offending" someone. Don't necessarily align my beliefs in life to his, but he does write some funny shit.

... Just take it with a grain of salt or don't read it - that simple.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know why anyone else despises him, but I've considered him a lowlife pussy piece of shit ever since he posted my real name, address and phone number on an open message board.  His response to anyone who objects to his racist rants is personal insults, followed by threats to find out where they live and hunt them down.

Uh......

Yep! That'd do it!

What an asshole!

So, now that we've got you here, what IS your name, address, and phone number?

He trolled for mine.  Fortunately, no joy for him.

He can be entertaining, in a Don Rickles kind of way.  Problem is that his humor always at somepme else's expense .  He seeks the lowest level.  Never is it uplifring, but always at someone, else's,  or some group's expense.  He is hurtful, instead of humorous  Maybe if you can't see through his hate, you might want to take a good look at yourself.  Maybe, if you're honest, you just might not like what you see in yourself, and in him.

Fundamemtally, he is an ego-driven narcissist and a very bogoted individual.  Most likely he is also a coward.  He impressed many prople at BRC as being easy-going, and helpful.  Small wonder, as if he had dared to insult people to their faces as often as he had done over the internet he would have had a very bad weekend.

Yes, he can be funny, and even informative.

But we can always get better info than he can supply,

And his humor panders to the worst in us.  I think we can do better than that.  

Don't you?

BINGO

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Damn....4 pages about a past member who can't post here anymore.  Like him or hate him, he does stir people up.  I don't agree with alot of what he spews, but I really like watching the circus he creates.  

You said it.  The man makes for much controversy, which is he wants in the first place.  And they criticize me for calling him a genius.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:25:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
... That ole' boy certainly has a way with words. He wouldn't make "the headlines" here and elsewhere if his diatribes weren't "offending" someone. Don't necessarily align my beliefs in life to his, but he does write some funny shit.

... Just take it with a grain of salt or don't read it - that simple.

Very well said, WW.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:01:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn....4 pages about a past member who can't post here anymore.  Like him or hate him, he does stir people up.  I don't agree with alot of what he spews, but I really like watching the circus he creates.  

You said it.  The man makes for much controversy, which is he wants in the first place.  And they criticize me for calling him a genius.

+1
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh-huh.  Then I suppose David Dukes and Louis Farrakhan are geniuses too, huh?

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Rik,
 I remember all to well the little fued you & McU got into a while back, especially when he claimed to be 6'-4" & 245lbs of solid muscle.  Then I met him at the BRC.  I'd have to say anything BUT solid muscle.  I don't blame you for disliking him.

I don't agree with his racist drivel - but the guy is creatively insulting and he writes well.  He makes me laugh.  I just don't take him seriously.  He's just a humorous little sideshow in the .net world to me.

Genious?  No.  I wouldn't say so.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:56:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Right or wrong, the guy craves an audience. You dislike him, yet every time he opens this thread he sees multiple posts by you.

He's getting precisely what he wants from someone who can't stand him.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:17:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
 I don't agree with his racist drivel - but the guy is creatively insulting and he writes well.  

I would never disagree that he is creative at writing insults.  He is a master at it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:18:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right or wrong, the guy craves an audience. You dislike him, yet every time he opens this thread he sees multiple posts by you.

He's getting precisely what he wants from someone who can't stand him.

And perhaps I don't care whether or not I am giving him what he wants?  You think people who say "he's a genius" or people who quote his racist screeds and post links to them on other boards aren't giving him what he wants?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
And perhaps I don't care whether or not I am giving him what he wants?  You think people who say "he's a genius" or people who quote his racist screeds and post links to them on other boards aren't giving him what he wants?

Personally, if I held utter disdain for a person, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of providing him precisely what he wants.

But that's just me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:57:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Personally, if I held utter disdain for a person, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of providing him precisely what he wants.

But that's just me.

You're ignoring the other part of my reply:  the people who fawn all over him are giving him what he wants.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:01:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You're ignoring the other part of my reply:  the people who fawn all over him are giving him what he wants.  

The very dialogue between you and me in this thread is doing the same thing for him.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The very dialogue between you and me in this thread is doing the same thing for him.

Then why are you bothering to have it, if it means that much to you?  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Never said it did. I simply find it interesting that for someone who hates this guy's guts so much, you sure provide him with alot of bulletin-board material.

I'm indifferent about the guy. Clearly you are not.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Jeez Rik, did you get raped by McUZI?  you're awful obsessed with him.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never said it did. I simply find it interesting that for someone who hates this guy's guts so much, you sure provide him with alot of bulletin-board material.

I'm indifferent about the guy. Clearly you are not.

I don't hate him.  Hate involves passion, and I have none towards him.  Trust me, I don't go looking for him and don't think about the whole issue at all.  But then you get threads like this, with people chuckling about how smart he is and how he's not really that bad...
I recognize him for what he is, and I hold him in contempt.  I am not shy about sharing that opinion.  But I don't hate him, any more than I hate the bums panhandling on the streetcorner.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:44:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Am I?  I didn't start the thread.  And while I am sure he would get all excited at the idea of raping me, we've never met.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#23]
McUzi is a bitch that probably lost his mom to a decent black man and now he can't handle it.

Being a creative writer is one thing.  Being able to do something with it is something differant entirely.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Am I?  I didn't start the thread.  And while I am sure he would get all excited at the idea of raping me, we've never met.  

I merely point this out because at this point in time it seems to be your goal in life to let us all know how much you despise McUZI and those who find him entertaining.

beats going to the bar I guess.....
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I merely point this out because at this point in time it seems to be your goal in life to let us all know how much you despise McUZI and those who find him entertaining.

No, it's not so much a goal as a way to pass the time on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  Can't work in the yard, cause it's raining...
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:00:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Send some of that rain up here.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

He didn't write that one.

I'd hazard to bet he didn't "write" any of them...  *shrugs*

The cut & paste, page-long flamefests are pretty lame, if you ask me....

Just about every one of them can be found in a gazillion other places on the net.  Any dumbass can copy a rant and repost it.  Certainly doesn't take more than a couple brain cells to do.

He may add little tidbits to them as he posts, but the lack of originality leaves me rather unimpressed.  

I guess just seeing the same tired old stuff, over and over again, will do that.

Just my opinion though, I suppose....

Funny how what one person finds rabidly humorous, another finds utterly pathetic and stupid, aint it ?  

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He didn't write that one.

I'd hazard to bet he didn't "write" any of them...  *shrugs*

The cut & paste, page-long flamefests are pretty lame, if you ask me....

Just about every one of them can be found in a gazillion other places on the net.  Any dumbass can copy a rant and repost it.  Certainly doesn't take more than a couple brain cells to do.

He may add little tidbits to them as he posts, but the lack of originality leaves me rather unimpressed.  

I guess just seeing the same tired old stuff, over and over again, will do that.

Just my opinion though, I suppose....

Funny how what one person finds rabidly humorous, another finds utterly pathetic and stupid, aint it ?  

What makes you think he doesn't write what he posts?  Of course he does, everyone does.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:35:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

What makes you think he doesn't write what he posts?  Of course he does, everyone does.

Of course! This is the internet, after all!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Somebody with a FALFiles membership should go link up a fat McUzi pis to his anti-SKS diatribe there.  Landon loves that more than he luvs_carrots, or 10mmillies....
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#33]
People like him and BOG and many others are why we have such a tough COG,they just have no self shut-down powers!!   Free speach doesn't mean you are free to say anything that pops into your gourd!!!!

Although I think he was spot on about Grandman,he could have toned it down some!!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#34]
One time on Full-auto.com he toyed with one of those Nigerian email scammers.  He told the Nigerians he'd give them his bank number if they'd take photos of them holding signs saying very degrading, unbelievably racist things.  They did, and he posted the photos.  Too funny.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

No offense, but you are running on an incomplete data set.  Some of us have a longer time frame and greater exposure.  Most of  us have taken an additional number of figurative showers because of our increased exposure to McUzi.

I know it sounds harsh, but it's the truth.

No offense taken, brother, and you're not being harsh in the slightest. I agree that my data set is very incomplete.

I'm just saying he has a way with words that can be humerous. Based upon the reaction of several members here  who I respect, it would seem that he also has a way with words and actions that are deplorable to say the least. I choose to believe you guys.

No harm, no foul.

- Z
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#36]
I Luv Carrots
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Raf sobbed forth..."It is the worst kind of assault, being disguised as humor."

Oh FFS! You're right up there with the angry man-haters who get bent when some hottie is being ogled and delare "rape with the eyes"....

an ASSAULT is a physical attack. Being insulted on the Interweb is not.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I Luv Carrots

They make me poot....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I Luv Carrots

They make me poot....

I think you missed the point
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
One time on Full-auto.com he toyed with one of those Nigerian email scammers.  He told the Nigerians he'd give them his bank number if they'd take photos of them holding signs saying very degrading, unbelievably racist things.  They did, and he posted the photos.  Too funny.

Wanna give a link?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:54:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Oh FFS! You're right up there with the angry man-haters who get bent when some hottie is being ogled and delare "rape with the eyes"....

Yea right

On go on and SUCKTHENATION.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He is neither a Man nor a Legand. He is a small minded Bigot with a loud mouth.

ture, but he can write insults better than anyone I've ever seen on a board.

You've obviously never gotten on my bad side. McUzi is a raving loon; I can make POETRY using insults you'd need a dictionary to understand while cussing you out in seven different languages.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I Luv Carrots

They make me poot....

I think you missed the point

I did......... But they still make me poot!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:58:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:08:52 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Hi Landon!  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top