Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/20/2005 1:25:19 PM EDT
Oops - minor mistake. Christianity, Islam - it's all the same thing, right?

Flames of hate

Muslim protesters today called for the bombing of New York in a demonstration outside the US embassy in London.

There were threats of "another 9/11" from militants angry at reports of the desecration of the Koran by US troops in Iraq.

Some among the crowd burned an effigy of Tony Blair on a crucifix and then set fire to a Union flag and a Stars and Stripes.

Led by a man on a megaphone, they chanted, "USA watch your back, Osama is coming back" and "Kill, kill USA, kill, kill George Bush". A small detail of police watched as they shouted: "Bomb, bomb New York" and "George Bush, you will pay, with your blood, with your head."

Demonstrators in Grosvenor Square, some with their faces covered with scarves, waved placards which included the message: "Desecrate today and see another 9/11 tomorrow."

The protest was organised by groups including the Muslim Council for Britain and the Muslim Parliamentary Association of the UK. Their protest follows fury in the Islamic world over the claims in a Newsweek magazine that US soldiers at Guantanamo Bay had abused the Koran.

The magazine later withdrew the article and apologised but not before it triggered riots in Afghanistan in which 17 people died and 100 people were injured.

Former Guantanamo Bay detainee Martin Mubanga told the crowd he had seen a copy of the Koran "desecrated" during his time at Camp Delta.

He said: "This was one of the methods they used, throwing the Koran, my Koran, on the floor in my cell."

One of the protesters called for the release of radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza. He shouted: "Your so-called democracy will fall under the sword of Allah. The day of judgment is coming."

The demonstration coincided with protests across the world. On the West Bank 2,500 Palestinians streamed out of mosques shouting "Death to America". In Calcutta, India, protesters burned, spat and urinated on the US flag. And in Somalia thousands chanted anti-US slogans.

All around the world Muslims call for death and destruction and are LED by "Muslim Organizations" and Mosques.

"streamed out of mosques shouting "Death to America".".... How many normal humans stream out of Christian Churches chanting "Death"?

Notice that they hung Tony Blair in effigy on a crucifix - is THAT not a mockery and of OUR most important symbol in Christianity???

This is a WORLDWIDE genocidal fanactism that OPERATES out of Islamic Mosques and Islamic Organizations with the full support of the vast majority of all Muslims around the world - yes even in Iraq as they kill themselves. They protest us and yet bomb themselves at the same time. That's rabid insanity to me.

And yet here - the blind still have their head up their asses trying so hard not to "offend" the silent moderate Muslims who CONDONE, through their silence and inaction, the hijacking of their religion.

How can you offend people who are themselves so utterly and openly offensive and violent?

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a feeling the title of this post wasn't true.  (the Christian part)
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:28:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Kick
Their
Asses
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Agreed.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw this on the news earlier and just got sick to my stomach.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
On the West Bank 2,500 Palestinians streamed out of mosques shouting "Death to America". In Calcutta, India, protesters burned, spat and urinated on the US flag. And in Somalia thousands chanted anti-US slogans.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:34:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On the West Bank 2,500 Palestinians streamed out of mosques shouting "Death to America". In Calcutta, India, protesters burned, spat and urinated on the US flag. And in Somalia thousands chanted anti-US slogans.

members.cox.net/_themacallan/TeddySmile.JPG

The thread was bad enough with out that image.

Sometimes I wish we could just hoist the black flag and start cu.....

Nevermind. I forgot that we live in the land of the PC and the home of the tolerant.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Now come on, you weren't really tossing your cookies, were you?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#8]
There's this quote from Fallout 2, if all the Deathclaws end up dying.....
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
2500 ain't that many but then I thought this had to do with the Hated Yankees of baseball.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#10]
The REALLY sad part is - when they finally do sneak a nuke into downtown Dallas or New York or D.C. and kill 100,000+ Americans - we won't do jack SHIT about it.

We'll have a third of our own country cheering right along with these MoslemMaggot radicals saying we deserved  to get nuked and have the whole Democratic party hamstringing and undercutting our efforts to retaliate against Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran with full nuclear strikes.

I have absolutely NO faith in the ultra-PCfied American people today.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now come on, you weren't really tossing your cookies, were you?

No...not actually....but it made me so mad see that...
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#12]
It needs to be enough that they mutter such filth to justify culling them from the herd. I have had enough of this shit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm..i'm not surprised.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The REALLY sad part is - when they finally do sneak a nuke into downtown Dallas or New York or D.C. and kill 100,000+ Americans - we won't do jack SHIT about it.

We'll have a third of our own country cheering right along with these MoslemMaggot radicals saying we deserved  to get nuked and have the whole Democratic party hamstringing and undercutting our efforts to retaliate against Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran with full nuclear strikes.

Ditto. Its sad.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nevermind. I forgot that we live in the land of the PC....

Yer mot advocating we get Mac's, are you???

(that's Macintoshes, NOT Macallans)

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Religion of peace I tell ya.........................oh wait.....
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#17]
they are getting their asses handed to them as we speak.we have a pres. who (while not perfect) does that which he thinks is right.media and political correctness be damned.it is going to take sustained commitment but it is working.the radicals are pouring in from other muslim countries fighting for a chance to be the next one shot.doesnt seem like the best strategy to me,but i am no military genius.time will tell.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#18]
http://www.godhatesamerica.com

People in glass houses...

Jim
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I have faith in "the people", it's their representation I have to wonder about.

For example "We the people..." elected Bush. But he sure as hell isn't representing "our" views on illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

For example "We the people..." elected Bush. But he sure as hell isn't representing "our" views on illegal immigration.

How EXACTLY can Bush simultaneously represent EVERYONE who voted for him???

Shoot, its IMPOSSIBLE he simultaneously represent you and me on alot of issues.  

THo immigration is one PoV we share.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Jim

You are so pathetic.

You blind fools keep tossing that lameass link up and I'll keep smacking it out of the park:

What Christians have bombed thousands of innocent people - in the name of their RELIGION - and been cheered and condoned by hundreds of Christian LEADERS?

Were there entire Christian churches officially and publically CHEERING hundreds of bombings over decades being done IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST????

Were there tens or hundreds of thousands of Christians DANCING and CELBRATING in the streets after hijackings and bombings being done in the name of Christianity????

Were Christian bishops, priests and pastors publically CONDONING the bombings and openly CALLING FOR MORE!??

Where there thousands of Christians streaming out of Christian Churches chanting "Death" all over the Christian world!??

Today there are literally millions of Muslims who follow the radical teaching of their religious LEADERS who use their religion to justify torture, slavery and genocide.

I don't think you can find even a handful of radical Christians (let alone religious leaders) who use the Bible to openly advocate genocide or slavery or the bombing and killing of innocent people in the name of Christ.

Muslims are only people who use their religion today to advocate such things to any significant degree. A religion is defined not just by its doctrines, scriptures and beliefs, but also the actions of its followers and leaders.

The actions of tens of millions of radical violent, genocidal MoslemMaggots (and the other non-radical moderate Muslims who condone it with their silence) for generation after generation around the world are clearly defining Islam as the religion of hate, death and destruction.

Many mosques right here in America are housing terrorist cells and are used for recruiting terrorists so it's not just a "MidEast" problem. Moderate Muslims can no longer stand silent here and watch such terrorism done in THEIR name by so many of THEIR religious "leaders" continue for so long without rising up and squelching the words and deeds of terrorists and restore the public face of THEIR religion.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Oops - minor mistake. Christianity, Islam - it's all the same thing, right?

Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jim

You are so pathetic.

Gee, thanks.  

You blind fools keep tossing that lameass link up and I'll keep smacking it out of the park:

What Christians have bombed thousands of innocent people - in the name of their RELIGION - and been cheered and condoned by hundreds of Christian LEADERS?

Were there entire Christian churches officially and publically CHEERING hundreds of bombings over decades being done IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST????

Were there tens or hundreds of thousands of Christians DANCING and CELBRATING in the streets after hijackings and bombings being done in the name of Christianity????

Were Christian bishops, priests and pastors publically CONDONING the bombings and openly CALLING FOR MORE!??

Where there thousands of Christians streaming out of Christian Churches chanting "Death" all over the Christian world!??

Today there are literally millions of Muslims who follow the radical teaching of their religious LEADERS who use their religion to justify torture, slavery and genocide.

I don't think you can find even a handful of radical Christians (let alone religious leaders) who use the Bible to openly advocate genocide or slavery or the bombing and killing of innocent people in the name of Christ.

Muslims are only people who use their religion today to advocate such things to any significant degree. A religion is defined not just by its doctrines, scriptures and beliefs, but also the actions of its followers and leaders.

The actions of tens of millions of radical violent, genocidal MoslemMaggots (and the other non-radical moderate Muslims who condone it with their silence) for generation after generation around the world are clearly defining Islam as the religion of hate, death and destruction.

Many mosques right here in America are housing terrorist cells and are used for recruiting terrorists so it's not just a "MidEast" problem. Moderate Muslims can no longer stand silent here and watch such terrorism done in THEIR name by so many of THEIR religious "leaders" continue for so long without rising up and squelching the words and deeds of terrorists and restore the public face of THEIR religion.

You are blind and pathetic yourself if you don't see the parallel.  I am not saying Christianity and Islam are equivalent when it comes to modern violance.  But there is plenty of violance and hatred and calls for death going on by Christian groups...just, usually, the Christians kill other Christians in Western society.

If the violent Islamic groups paint all Islamic people with the same brush, then the violent Christian groups paint all Christian people with the same brush.

Jim
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
But there is plenty of violance and hatred and calls for death going on by Christian groups...Jim

I would LOVE to see you list a few, with specifics.

We're talking CHRISTian groups, remember.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

If the violent Islamic groups paint all Islamic people with the same brush, then the violent Christian groups paint all Christian people with the same brush.

Jim

You kind of lost me here.

Violent Islamic groups portray other Islamics the same way? Violent Christians portray other Christians in the same way?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But there is plenty of violance and hatred and calls for death going on by Christian groups...Jim

He listed a site for "violent" Christians. But in all fairness I think they can only be considered a minority and the exception. Kinda like the USSR showing films of the KKK to Russians during the Cold War and promoting the idea that it wsa a mainstream America thing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Abortion clinic bombings/shootings.  (Christianity)

Northern Ireland.  (Protestants and Catholics)

The KKK.  (Protestant Christianity specifically)

www.godhatesamerica.com "This is the picture that America deserves.  Get used to it!  You worship at the fag altar, you get boxes draped in your fag flag coming home!"

www.godhatesfags.com "All nations must immediately outlaw sodomy (homosexuality) and impose the death penalty!"

You may not like the fact that the violance from those groups is linked to Christianity, but it is.  They dance and are happy when American soldiers are killed.  So why aren't you "doing something" about that?

Jim
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jim

You kind of lost me here.

Violent Islamic groups portray other Islamics the same way? Violent Christians portray other Christians in the same way?

No.  If someone believes that violent Islamics represents all Muslims, then violent Christians represent all Christians.

It is reprehensible that people maintain this bigotry toward all Muslims based on the actions of some Muslims.  I sure wouldn't want Christianity to be judged entirely on the acts of Timothy McVeigh and the Klan.

Jim
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#29]
My buddy at work (in the military) is a muslim. He loves this country just as much as I do. He has deployed to the desert to give other muslims a chance to taste freedom like we do. I wouldnt make a judgement against a religious group like that. I would hate to think what kind of judgement some people make about christianity by looking at the KKK.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:00:24 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Ditto... except not so much sick to stomach as just royally PISSED, IF AMERICANS held a "rally" of sorts calling for the destruction of one of THEIR cities... wonder how well THAT would "go over"?

Difference being, WE have at lweast the INKLING of "TRUTH" whereas, I think most of the morons doning the chanting have NO PHOQUING CLUE!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:15:16 PM EDT
[#32]
We are at war.

When in the world are we going to wake up?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#33]
I am the local atheist pain in the ass around here, but I have to side with the christians on this one. There is no way you can compare these savages to the average christian, and don't give me that KKK bullshit either, that was a long time ago and these events are happening today with growing approval from a lot of people, it is NOT a tiny minority who creates total global chaos, it is a huge cultural movement that simply needs to be destroyed.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:23:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
No.  If someone believes that violent Islamics represents all Muslims, then violent Christians represent all Christians.

It is reprehensible that people maintain this bigotry toward all Muslims based on the actions of some Muslims.  I sure wouldn't want Christianity to be judged entirely on the acts of Timothy McVeigh and the Klan.

Jim

Yea he is right remember those Christian riots that killed…….

I don’t either.

In Muslim society religious violence is widely encouraged, praised, and rewarded… in Christian society religious violence is universality condemned except in what are considered (by real Christians) un-Christian fringe hate groups. This is undeniable whether you wish to admit it or live in a fog and deny it.

Violent Islamist represents a very large portion of Islam… This is fact no matter how much you pretend it is not.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Jim

Ahh gotcha. And while thre is 'some' truth to that statement it is hardly apples to apples.

When you compare all Christians to all Muslims and then look at those who commit or advocate despicable acts the disparity will be HUGE.

Now this doesn't mean "all Muslims" are part of the same problem but it certainly is "way too many" to be considered a lunatic fringe.

Now if you went back 1,000 years and did the same comparisson the numbers would be very different.

But if you added up ALL the abortion clinic bombers and Amraggedon cults (or whatever you want to call them) they probably don't equal the number of a single organized Muslim terrorist cell and their track record for violence won't even begin to compare.

Now when Christian groups form Christian based states and start kidnapping and executing heretics on video you will have a point. But that hasn't happened yet and the Salem Witch Trials were a looong time ago.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#36]
I've been saying Kick Their Asses for over 10 years, nothing has changed in my mind.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey, I thought Islam meant "peace"?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I am the local atheist pain in the ass around here, but I have to side with the christians on this one. There is no way you can compare these savages to the average christian, and don't give me that KKK bullshit either, that was a long time ago and these events are happening today with growing approval from a lot of people, it is NOT a tiny minority who creates total global chaos, it is a huge cultural movement that simply needs to be destroyed.

Uhhh the "KKK bullshit" was in support of your postion. I agree with you.

ETA: Nevermind, you were addressing other KKK bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Jim

Yet another rock was turned over and out comes a

This has nothing to do with Christianity, mooslums want to kill your ass too.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

So I quoted myself, it is dangerous to assume that this is a small minority, if it were, we would only rarely be hearing of the butchery these people are capable of rather than the reality of the daily carnage report
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:31:09 PM EDT
[#41]
About 50 nukes would do the job.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Notice how the media never seems to get the reaction of Hindus, Jews, and Buddhists in all of this? Christians are not the only team with a stake in this war.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Dont put a label on ALL muslims. Sure SOME need to be plinked, but not ALL. I am not going to prejudice ANYONE. I used to be like that but not ever again. It makes you no better than they are when they say kill ALL Americans.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#44]
<--- comment removed by CoC department of precrime --->

no talkee bad about RoP®
IBTL

wganz
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Notice how the media never seems to get the reaction of Hindus, Jews, and Buddhists in all of this? Christians are not the only team with a stake in this war.

Well said, the Religion Of Peace wants to kill anyone they can get to. It is a global cancer in need of some chemo.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#46]
I think if we were able to more accuratly identify our enimies it would be alot easyier  to deal with them. That being said target identification is not easy in this conflict so the bottem word is vigalence.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Islam is a religion of hate began by a child molester who was insane, seeing visions. His followers have continued his tradition throughout the ages. Most are ignorant and have no concept of civilization. There is no follower of the religion of the pervert that would not kill a non-believer on a whim. They cannot be trusted and nothing will ever change that fact. They are the scum of the earth.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Now that I've put some thought into it, a neutron bomb over New York City isn't a completely bad idea. It's the anchor that drags down an otherwise wonderful state. While we're at it, Michigan would be better off without Detroit, too.

Just looking for terrorism's silver lining.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Now that I've put some thought into it, a neutron bomb over New York City isn't a completely bad idea. It's the anchor that drags down an otherwise wonderful state. While we're at it, Michigan would be better off without Detroit, too.

I hope your joking
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Your username suits you
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top