Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:35:56 AM EDT
[#4]
You pay them to leave.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i'll say it first...

He should just stuff it in her pooper and post pictures

Probably dont need stuff....just slide right in...

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:38:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i'll say it first...

He should just stuff it in her pooper and post pictures

Probably dont need stuff....just slide right in...

SGtar15

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#7]
thats one mal-adjusted fucker. seriously....

i mean what US Serviceman hasnt gotten a $20 handjob in tijuana while his buddies were downstairs drinking coronas and we only had 6hours to get back to 29 palms...hasnt that happened to everyone???  but this guy is fucked up!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

i mean what US Serviceman hasnt gotten a $20 handjob in tijuana while his buddies were downstairs drinking coronas

$20.00 for a handjob!? Damn, things have really changed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
thats one mal-adjusted fucker. seriously....

i mean what US Serviceman hasnt gotten a $20 handjob in tijuana while his buddies were downstairs drinking coronas and we only had 6hours to get back to 29 palms...hasnt that happened to everyone???  but this guy is fucked up!!!

I haven't.
Though not because there wasn't an opportunity, but because I don't let hormones dictate my actions. Believe it or not, it is possible to think with your head and not with your dick.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#10]
This thread makes me wanna scream at the top of my lungs:

Uh... yeah.  Whatever.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#11]
[MY RANT FOR THE DAY]Never been to a prostitute.  Never will.  

Many prostitutes are runaway girls who get taken in by pimps, controlled through drug addiction, beaten regularly and forced to perform.

If you patronize them you share the guilt.  
[/MY RANT FOR THE DAY]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:49:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I would like to do some shopping before I decide.  :-)
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#13]
This is a big no shit..
From the article
"But with brothels there is always the exhilaration of not knowing what you're going to get."
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:02:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Someone has some mommy issues.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Many prostitutes are runaway girls who get taken in by pimps, controlled through drug addiction, beaten regularly and forced to perform.

Well, I would have to agree with you.  However, many more are simply women unable to adjust to society and gain useful job skills.  Many more are educated women who simply feel it's easier and better paying work.

Really, what difference is there between a woman who has sex for money, or a man who carries a rifle for money?  It's simply someone doing something they are good at to achieve an end they would otherwise not be able to.

Is prostitution a victomless crime?  No.  The victom is the family.  The family that is damaged by the husband going to them, or the family that never is  because a man decides to avoid the matrimonial bonds and exerecise himself of his urges "professionally".

It's a horse apiece really.  And all of us,  except those who live truly independant lives in which they depend on no one to support us are prostitutes of one type or another.  Most folks spend a good portion of their lives they could be with their families "working" for in exchange for "financial considerations", at the expense of the family.

It can be viewed either as a free market reality, or, eternal damnation for all.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't be a trick.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:14:05 AM EDT
[#17]
This just in from the Observer:

Local brothel patron Sebastian Horsley reports that his dick has just fallen off.  He also said that some strange flesh eating rash seems to be crawling up his abdomen.

What a shock.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
This just in from the Observer:

Local brothel patron Sebastian Horsley reports that his dick has just fallen off.  He also said that some strange flesh eating rash seems to be crawling up his abdomen.

What a shock.

LOL

Guess he knows what he got now doesn't he....LOL
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#19]
You boys are wound a little too tight. Nothing wrong with a little in between action, even if it costs.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You boys are wound a little too tight. Nothing wrong with a little in between action, even if it costs.

Well, they are simply responding as programmed by their own Government and religious indoctrination.  So, technically, they are right.

However, it's a beeg-beeg world, senior!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#21]
mmmmm...whores  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

[/MY RANT FOR THE DAY]

Let me guess. You have never had the pleasure of doing a tour of duty outside the U.S.???

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[/MY RANT FOR THE DAY]

Let me guess. You have never had the pleasure of doing a tour of duty outside the U.S.???

www.arcspace.com/tours/moran/glass_house2/images/13---ghost-house.jpg

As a matter of fact I have not had that pleasure.

Did you find it damaged your ability to tell right from wrong?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
As a matter of fact I have not had that pleasure.

Did you find it damaged your ability to tell right from wrong?

As a matter of fact it brought me down off my high horse. It taught me when all else is boiled away, I am but a mere man, of flesh and bone prone to mistakes and pleasures of the flesh, and not as sinless as I had once thought I was.

All have sinned...and let he is is without sin cast the first rock, through his glass house.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#25]
No shit.  Try a six month deployment on a ship and tell me youw on't go lookin for some nookin.  Never criticize that which you know nothing about.  6 months surrounded by guys and I guarantee you will be headed to the whores along with your shipmates.  Unless of course, you're gay.  FAG.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#26]
CavVet I don't mean to make a judgement call.  I probably should have worded that differently. don't have a horse.  or a glass house.  have plenty of sins i reckon (not religious so who knows).  just really find prostitution saddening.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
No shit.  Try a six month deployment on a ship and tell me youw on't go lookin for some nookin.  Never criticize that which you know nothing about.  6 months surrounded by guys and I guarantee you will be headed to the whores along with your shipmates.  Unless of course, you're gay.  FAG.

So you're saying you aren't capable of controlling yourself for 6 months?

Guess I'd be pretty embarassed if I were that weak.  

Nope, not gay.  Ask your mom.  She was excellent by the way.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

don't have a horse.  or a glass house.

I didnt either until about 45 days out of country.....

have plenty of sins i reckon (not religious so who knows).

sins = wrong things

just really find prostitution saddening.

I wont disagree with you, and sometimes its ?sadder? than others. When I see potential in someone I wonder the how's & why's. Some of them are scumbags from the start, so its no mystery. Without a pussy they would still be a waste of skin. Life choices.

I will give you my final assessment, from a religious view, that I think even an ardent agnostic could agree with. I dont have a heaven or hell to put them in, so I judge not.  Just like abortion, prostitution today is not something I would partake in, but I hold no judgement on anyone elses life.

Ok, I lied. I pretty much abhor these pathetic fuckers.... Peace love and a fucked up kid. Hippies are worse than sellin your ass for a buck. They propagate stupidity passed on for free.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:08:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're saying you aren't capable of controlling yourself for 6 months?

Guess I'd be pretty embarassed if I were that weak.  

Nope, not gay.  Ask your mom.  She was excellent by the way.  

Would you at least high-five me were you to walk in on me as I was pounding away on some Spanish nookie in Barcelona?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:22:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I assume you aren't married.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:39:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I assume you aren't married.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top