got it on now ...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
My decoder ring is broken  

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

you've got a decoder ring??????  fuckhead!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#5]
what did she find out her new hubby had a weapon?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#7]
WHAT CHANNEL?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:20:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do know his Psychopolitician Number, don't you?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
WHAT CHANNEL?

"whoa"

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:22:06 PM EDT
[#10]
The look on her face when she saw the Stars and Bars!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do know his Psychopolitician Number, don't you?

Damn - now all the other psychopolitical agents will laugh at me for breaking the decoder ring!!  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#12]
She "got rid of" his guns ... this oughta get good ....

he needs to ......... pooper ........................ pics ...........
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#13]
What the freaking heck are you guys talking about?

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey...could I trade the Hunting Hubby for Mr Gwen?

:)  

Gwen
p.s. please don't tell him I wrote this
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#15]
She cried when she saw the deer. That was really funny.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#16]
This is the funniest of the Wife Swap shows if seen.  Not only is she anti gun but extremely lazy.

My 18 year old daughter just said, "You don't touch a man's guns!  My boyfriend would get rid of me before he would get rid of his guns"
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#17]
It's on ABC
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#18]
I won't get to see it for another half hour. Now I can't wait, this is going to be a good one!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:37:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I can't believe how out of touch with reality those liberal hippies are.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#21]
wow, typical liberals.... do something good and your all of a sudden "evil" .... worthless people.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is the funniest of the Wife Swap shows if seen.  Not only is she anti gun but extremely lazy.

My 18 year old daughter just said, "You don't touch a man's guns!  My boyfriend would get rid of me before he would get rid of his guns"

Just smile and say that's right sweetie... we don't touch a boy's GUN... not even after you're married!

She already knows that .  You should hear her ranting about her taking his guns.  It's funny.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#23]
She's praying for the deer.  BUURRRRRPPPPPP.  

Her weinie husband gonna' be good too.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Not on until 9 here in AZ.  I gotta see this.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
She's praying for the deer.  BUURRRRRPPPPPP.  

Her weinie husband gonna' be good too.

+1

OMG!!! he's crying now !!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:47:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Came across the show just before the post.

Wow, I can't hardly believe how crazy the liberal couple is.

Holy fuck, I can't believe it.....

.....the liberal dad guys is actually crying as we speak.....

Unreal.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Tell that white trash little girl to stop bitching about doing chores around the house.

Then the dumb bitch mother got mad because the hunter's wife made the girl do chores.

Pure white trash.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Miss Tree HUGGER!  

He's gonna' cry again.    
Nope the wife is havin' a melt down.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#30]
I love this part. The two couples are discussing what they learned to each other. This crazy chick is breaking down cause her dogs were outside. Amazing. The gun owner guy looks and talks EXACTLY like my area foreman when I worked for an electrical company. It's hilarious
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#31]
That was really funny. I can't believe how much that stupid liberal piece of trash cried about her adopted dogs.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#32]

OH God,  my dogs are outside..  NOOOOOOO...  Whaaaaaaaa....  LMAO
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I love being on the West Coast. We get all the good heads up from you East Coast guys....

Thanks!

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#34]
HAHAHAHAHHA - they became vegetarians!!!

How fitting!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh fuck, so now she's just going to murder vegetables.LOL
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I love being on the West Coast. We get all the good heads up from you East Coast guys....

Thanks!

www.nasa.gov/images/content/49105main_popcorn.jpg

Yeah, cant wait to see it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#37]
That woman has got to be the most unstable individual I have ever encountered. She starts fucking crying when she finds out that her dogs had to go outside and that her spoiled child actually had to do some chores. And her husband looks like a 40 yr. old liberal trying to be 23 again.

BUT the thing that pissed me off the FUCKING most was that the liberal husband of the tree-hugger wouldn't fly an American flag because it is against his beliefs. WTF? Did I FUCKING HEAR YOU RIGHT? You want to eat, sleep, live, and enjoy the security of AMERICA but then you won't fly the fucking FLAG of the COUNTRY that provides you with all this. THE BANNER OF A NATION UNDER and FOR WHICH COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALS HAVE DIED. Go fuck yourself and your God damn retarded wife. Fucking liberal cant-cunts polluting the American culture!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
That woman has got to be the most unstable individual I have ever encountered. She starts fucking crying when she finds out that her dogs had to go outside and that her spoiled child actually had to do some chores. And her husband looks like a 40 yr. old liberal trying to be 23 again.

BUT the thing that pissed me off the FUCKING most was that the liberal husband of the tree-hugger wouldn't fly an American flag because it is against his beliefs. WTF? Did I FUCKING HEAR YOU RIGHT? You want to eat, sleep, live, and enjoy the security of AMERICA but then you won't fly the fucking FLAG of the COUNTRY that provides you with all this. THE BANNER OF A NATION UNDER and FOR WHICH COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALS HAVE DIED. Go fuck yourself and your God damn retarded wife. Fucking liberal cant-cunts polluting the American culture!

What's a person to do, can't live with it, can't shoot em' in the head and burry the body in the back yard, LOL.  Just wait until the Shit hits the fan, people like this will die by the thousands when they can't pick up organically grown vegies to eat at the local Wally World, while people like the other guys will live high upon the hog eating venison, rabbits, fresh fish and lots of other wild game animals.  Nature has a way of getting rid of dumbasses.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I am not seeing the show right now (I am at work), but my dog is an inside dog.  That is, she sleeps indoors.  She normally runs around terrorizing squirrels (a habit those liberal fucktards would try to cure Her Royal Highness of, no doubt) during the day, or whathaveyou.  

But, I have 3 rules:
1.  Dont threaten the guns.
2.  Dont threaten the Dog.  The dog sleeps in the bed, as all beds and couches belong to the dog.
3.  Dont threaten the car.

If you break rule 1, we get into a screaming match that you will lose. Feel free to leave.
If you break rule 2 or say "its me or the dog", I say goodbye and show you the door.  Feel lucky if I throw your shit out behind you.
If you break rule 3, then we get into a screaming match that you will lose.  Learn to live with it, and dont touch the car.

But women love my car, so its ok.  And my dog is the cutest, most loveable (and spoiled) puppy dog in the whole universe.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I don't think we are clear on where you stand on this issue .....

j/k ... well said ....

That guy pissed me off too ....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Damn that was a funny show
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think we are clear on where you stand on this issue .....

j/k ... well said ....

That guy pissed me off too ....

and a big +1 to that
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I love this part. The two couples are discussing what they learned to each other. This crazy chick is breaking down cause her dogs were outside. Amazing. The gun owner guy looks and talks EXACTLY like my area foreman when I worked for an electrical company. It's hilarious

I was preparing a roast in the slow cooker and.. that chick started freaking out about her dogs.. I dropped the knife i was laughing so hard.. nearly took off a toe!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#44]
The tree-hugger was funny when she said the swap made her realize  she was an excellent mother. Before the swap she thought she might be a bad mother.

Overall it was a funny episode, the ignorance of the real world displayed by the hippy family was unbelievable.

Edit: The original made no sense, hopefully I made it better
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:56:31 PM EDT
[#45]
You're going to make me watch network TV.  This better be good.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Thanks!

www.nasa.gov/images/content/49105main_popcorn.jpg

+1 45  mins to go
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#47]
This episode had it all - Confederate flag hatin', bunny huggin', white trash, sedition, good ol' boys, Southern  family values, beer drinkin' and belchin', guns, animal mounts on the walls of the children's bedrooms, vegetarians, a lazy ass hippy female and her sorry kid, turkey huntin', dog rescue, family barbeque, sex, and jobs, at least for some of the folk.  And a Don't recall a pickup truck - the producers slipped up there even got that right (as pointed out below; after I read the post I remembered the scene with the deerly departed).  Also racism, of which I suspect the words were PC'd up for the show.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Wow sounds like I missed something interesting.

They need to stick one of these people with me.

I'll have them pushed over the edge unitl they hit bottom and fall in a hole in about 4 hours
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
This episode had it all - Confederate flag hatin', bunny huggin', white trash, sedition, good ol' boys, Southern  family values, beer drinkin' and belchin', guns, animal mounts on the walls of the children's bedrooms, vegetarians, a lazy ass hippy female and her sorry kid, turkey huntin', dog rescue, family barbeque, sex, and jobs, at least for some of the folk.  Don't recall a pickup truck - the producers slipped up there.

It had the pickup truck, remember him loading up the animal mounts to haul away?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:45:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Hahaha...  I saw the first 10 minutes of it before I quit watching. I was screaming at the liberal freakazoid on the TV too loudly.

Another funny part was when she went to work, and the lady asked her, "You don't know how to punch in on a time clock? Have you ever used a time clock?"

The the liberal freak starts stammering, "Nnnononnno..  I-I-I-I've never...  I-I-I-I..."

Probably never had a job in her life.

What does she do all day? Wakes up at 10am, then sits around the house and writes poetry all day!

What does she do when she sees the Stars and Bars? Starts sobbing and muttering about it being a symbol of mass murder. WTF? Where do these people come from?

What does she do when she sees a deer mount on the wall? Starts sobbing uncontrollably.

I wonder if she really was crying or if it was just a put-on. Fucking lunatic.

Why have the good people of Arkansas NOT risen up and cast her into a lake?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top