Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 8:09:06 AM EDT
The headquarters are located at 4618 Kingston Pike, next to Noveau Classics and in the same shopping plaza as Long's Drugstore.

According to Knoxville Police Department officers on the scene Tuesday, it is believed that the two separate shots were fired from a car sometime between 6:30 am and 7:15 am. One shot shattered the glass in the front door and the other cracked the glass in another of the front doors.

There were no witnesses to the shooting. A customer at a nearby dry cleaning store noticed that shattered glass on the sidewalk in front of the headquarters and called police.

Volunteers and staffers at the campaign office say they have no clues as to who might have committed the crime. However, they add that the shooting makes them even more enthusiastic and energized about working for their candidates.

"If I have to sleep here (at the campaign office) now, that's what I'll do," says volunteer Suzanne Dewar.

link
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:11:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm soooo glad to see that these tolerant, peace-loving, gun-grabbing, open-minded balls of teddy bear fur are doing their best to operate a fair and balanced campaign free of underhanded, childish pranks
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm soooo glad to see that these tolerant, peace-loving, gun-grabbing, open-minded balls of teddy bear fur are doing their best to operate a fair and balanced campaign free of underhanded, childish pranks

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#3]
There will be more of this shit before the election is over.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There will be more of this shit before the election is over.

Unfortunately I thik you are correct. Something between EFAD's statium incident and the radical left becomming the domestic terrorists that they claim we are.

I surely hope no right wing whacko goes shooting up Dem HQ's. That would surely make the news.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#5]
sorry for the dupe continue here
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Dupe thread, oops
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#7]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top